Finding Love with the Heir

By thebookenchantress

[ON HIATUS](Previously named Finding Love)Seventeen year old Stella Miller is an ordinary girl whose family d... More

Finding Love with the Heir
[1] How the Heck did I Get into this School?!
[2] Welcome to this Filthy Rich School that You'll be Attending
[3] Ewww the first day of school
[4]Skateboarding Tryouts
[6]Getting Ready For the Auction
[7] Being Bidded by an Ass
[8:Prt. 1] Being Kidnapped by a Black Masked Freak
[8: Prt. 2] Date Night with Him
[9] The Tickle Monster
[10] The Very Eventful Pool Party
Author's Note
[11] Damn These Late Night Raves
[12: Prt. 1]Hangovers Aren't the Only Annoying Things
[12: Prt. 2] Damn you, Wesley Richardson!
[13] A Girls' Sleepover Disaster
[14] Excuse Me, You Have the Nerve to Call me Cute!
[15] Hooray! It's the Beginning of Spirit Week!
Author's Note & Character Cast
[16] Scavenger Hunts and Surprises
Valentine's Day Special: Cupcake Wars!

[5] Carnival Fun!..or not

447 9 0
By thebookenchantress

[5] Carnival Fun!..or not

Wesley Richardson's POV

I've gotta admit yesterday in skateboarding tryouts, Stella really kicked ass. The way she flipped and her hair blew, the way she looked at her board with a glorious smile. She looked gorgeous. Wait, what am I saying? I, Wesley Richardson have said that about a girl. Ever. And I never will.

I did my regular morning routine. I woke up, got dressed, and walked casually to the cafeteria for breakfast. I held my plate and chose eggs, bacon and a glass of orange juice. I ate there peacefully for fifteen minutes staring out the glass side of the cafeteria. I felt someone's presence next to me, and I looked up. It was another girl I played with. I sighed. She always comes to me thinking she'll be my girlfriend. She keeps on blabbing that she will change my player ways. Yeah right. A person who would change me would have to be special. That creepy girl's name is Scarlett Peterson. Uggh, even her name gives me the shudders. She is so stalkerish it's not even funny. She even runs the Wesley Richardson fan club. Every time I pass them they get really weird, especially when I wave at them.

"Good morning Wesley," she purred trying to sound seductively but failing badly.

"Hi Scarlett," I greeted not giving my full attention.

"Do you wanna hang out today?" Scarlett asked she was looking at me with a pout . Eww.

"I can't, I have basketball tryouts and a project to do," I drank my juice.

"Oh I was just...," that's all I heard her say, after that Scarlett's voice sounded like a bunch of mumbles. That's because I heard loud footsteps reach the cafeteria. The girl had her hair straightened and you could feel her strong aura. It was Stella.

Stella ran in the cafeteria just grabbing a granola bar holding her skateboard securely. Her earphones were still in her ears She had her backpack on her back. Her expression was frantic after she looked at the huge clock on the wall. Oh it was almost time for class. She glanced at me, and glared. Her granola bar was in her mouth, but she wasn't holding it. She pushed the doors leading to the hallway.

I dusted off the imaginary dust off my uniform. I clutched my fingers on the handle of my backpack. Placed my feet on the floor. Pushed the chair making me look like a gentleman. Haha not.

I began walking and I bumped into Scarlett. Oops, I kinda forgot about our conversation.

"So will you?" she asked batting her eyelashes and twirling her hair around her finger. Scarlett tugged her hair, The blonde strand of hair ended up getting into a knot. I chuckled a bit.

"Shut up Scarlett,"I glared, " I don't want to hang out with you, you think that I will eventually like you but I won't. So stops talking me like a creepy stalker freak, and leave me alone!" I exclaimed having power throughout my tone. I know what I said was harsh but what has been said needed to be said.

She gasped and ran towards the bathroom crying. I hope that she now knows I will never ever like her. My eyes later on softened I felt guilty. I don't actually like making girls cry, my mom always to told me to never make girls cry. I don't intend making them cry, I just wanted to clarify I didn't like her.

I approached the hallways and heard my navy vans squeak on the clean tile floors. I started rushing to class after looking at my Rolex watch. Crap, I'm going to be late!

I opened the door to Mr. Steller's classroom. I sighed in relief when I didn't hear the bell ring yet. I stride to my assigned seat for the quarter next to Stella. She looked so indulged in her music. Her earphones wear stuck into her ears She had her eyes closed looking up the ceiling. Her long lashes looked so beautiful. She held onto her phone like she depended on it.

Just then I heard my phone ding showing a text in my messages. It was from Luke.

Luke: You like her, and you think she looks like the most beautiful thing. You are making it too obvious now. Man you are so whipped.

I glared at him, he already had his smirk plastered on his face. His arm was around Bridgette's body. Nobody was looking so I showed him the finger.

He replied by pretending to be hurt by putting his hand on his heart. I texted back.

'We all know that you are obsessed with the Pledge of Allegiance'

He glared back at me. I stood up and pretended I do the Pledge of Allegiance.

The bell finally rang. Stella finally opened her eyes revealing her beautiful brown irises. She ran her hand through her hair, and stretched her hands. She placed her glasses back on her face. Stella's gaze went to me and frowned, she quickly looked away. Causing me to grin for a bit.

Mr. Steller walked him with the usual old man hair style, and a tie. He was clutching papers and a huge book.

"Okay students, just start continue talking about your projects," he commanded and pulled out a James Patterson book. He propped his legs on top of his desk.

I turned my body to Stella. She rolled her eyes. "We agreed to go to the library and read the book after school. Okay we're good? Okay bye," she replied and placed her headphones back on her ears not sounding interested about the project.

"Wait a moment Stell bell," I teased her and prodded my index finger back and forth, "I have a basketball tryouts today, and just to let you know we have basketball all year long. So just wait on the bleachers then we'll start," I reasoned, which earned me another eye roll.

"Tell me Stell bell," I squinted my eyes, "are your eyes ever tired off doing the eye roll?" I imitated her by rolling my eyes myself.

"Fine, I'll just sit on the bleachers, but I won't be paying attention at all" she agreed acting like she didn't listen to my teasing.

I smiled, "that would be perfect anyway."

Stella Miller's POV

After bickering with Wesley for the rest of Humanities class, we finally went to Spanish. Mrs. Gonzalez is having one of her days Charlotte told me. Whenever she is like this she will give you a detention if you piss her off. So far it has been thirty minutes and she already has given five detentions to the guys.

We have finished five class works and I'm tired. Whenever we finish a class work, you could talk to anyone in the class. I just finished writing my Spanish paragraph and submitted the paper to Mrs. Gonzalez. I slumped on my chair and laid my head on my desk.

A pen tapped on my desk. I lifted my head and saw the cause. It was Wesley.

"Do you want me to see get a detention?" he smiled sounding excited.

"Why do you want a detention? Oh wait. Never mind, I don't care," I stated.

He pouted, "fine just watch then."

Wesley raised his hand up the air. His hand was waving around like a flag. He had a huge smile plastered on his face, and I have a really bad feeling about this.

When Mrs. Gonzalez looked up her desk after grading the class works.

She sighed, "What do you want Mr. Richardson?" she adjusted her glasses.

"Mrs. Gonzalez, do you know what Vitamin C in Spanish is?" Wesley asked innocently.

"Not now Mr. Richardson I'm not in the mo-," she answered.

"It means Vitamin yes!" he interrupted and the class roared in laughter. Me on the other hand was laughing like a weird freak. I haven't laughed like this in such a long time. I was laughing to the point of where my stomach was feeling like I was gaining abs.

When I finally sobered up, I caught Wesley staring at me. His expression was happy and he looked like he accomplished something good. The class stopped laughing, then I heard Mrs. Gonzalez shout.

"Mr. Richardson! Detention for you Thursday next week! I turned to see his expression. But all I could see is a smirk and his mouth saying 'I told you I could do it.' Then he stood up to pick up the slip. He thinks he could act like a boss with that catwalk he has. More like the boss of the players.

******

I sat down on my usual seat on the lunch table. I was staring at all the posters of clubs and sports persuading the freshmen to come join them. I was in the middle of Bridgette and Destiny. I continued munching on my lunch and caught everyone staring at me.

"What?" I snapped.

They continued staring at me. Destiny finally spoke up, "do you and Wesley have a thing?" I spit out my milk and it landed on Alyssa.

"Oh my gosh, sorry Alyssa," I apologized looking for a napkin quickly.

"Oh it's okay," she smiled, and wiped off the white liquid off her face. "So we should all go to the bulletin board to see if you got into the team," she suggested.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot," I slapped a hand on my forehead. "Let's go," I motioned my hands to the doors.

I sprinted towards the bulletin board near the high school office. I halted when I saw a paper that read: MEMBERS OF THE SKATEBOARDING TEAM.

BRADY HOLMES

TERRENCE BLANCHARD

EUGENE PATRICK

ROSS TYLER

CHAD HARRIS

TONY MARTIN

KYLE MENDEZ

COLLIN MOORE

STELLA MILLER

When I read the last name I stopped. I got in. I got in the skateboarding team. They liked my routine. I felt like jumping around. I GOT IN! I was trying to hold in my excitement and kept it cool. I was smiling from ear to ear when the Alyssa, Lindy, Bridgette, Char, and Destiny came.

"So I'm guessing you got in?!" Bridgette exclaimed and clapped her hands.

"I did!" I hugged her and she hugged back.

"That's amazing Stell, you will be known for being the first girl to ever get in West Ville Academy's skateboarding team," you're making history!" Destiny grabbed my arms pretending there is a little miniature future cloud in front of us.

"Haha, that would be amazing," I sighed.

"GROUP HUG!!" Alyssa announced and pulled us in together.I got in. Those three words kept on circling my head throughout the day. I actually felt like I smiled for real. This school is actually helping me feel more alive.

*****

I strolled towards the gymnasium. I just couldn't manage to take away my grin. That would feel weird if I did.

"Guys, she's still smiling," Bridgette pointed out.

"What is that wrong," I snapped.

"No it's just we haven't seen you smile ever. So we are happy you managed to get in," Charlotte grinned.

"Awww thanks guys," I smiled.

We pushed the doors and headed for the group of eighteen year old boys and girls. I heard some people congratulate me, and I thanked them proudly. We approached my friends' boyfriends' group. Just as they met each other's gazes, they ran towards each other.

"Hey babe, how was your day," Terrence placed his arm around Lindy and kissed her cheek.

"It was boring until I saw your beautiful face," Lindy replied flirtatiously. The rest of my friends, except Destiny and I, did this with their boyfriends. I felt like I wanted to throw up hearing all these cliche words here and there. Destiny put her arm around me and understood my expression.

"I know same," she agreed. "It has always been like this before you were here, they would hang out and I would feel like the forever alone guy," she frowned.

"Its alright Des, we'll have so much fun being the single Pringles," I reassured her. "We'll have a little baking get together alright?" I smiled.

"That would be awesome!!" Destiny beamed. Just then I felt something heavy go around my shoulders.

"So Stell bell...." okay I know who it is.

"Do you want to do that together?" he asked and pointed at Lindy and Terrence kissing.

I scrunched my nose in disgust and pushed his arm off of me, "no way in hell!"

"Alright Stell bell, but you know. You are missing out," he pointed at his chest.

"No thanks, I don't want any of your belly fat," I disagreed.

"What belly fat? I have none of that!" Wesley gasped.

"Mmhmmm, that's what they all say," the last thing I did was smirk, then turned around and walk away. I heard footsteps and realized they were Destiny's. She was laughing so hard.

"That was priceless Stell!!! Did you see his face? His mouth was open and was like oh no that girl did not say that, " and went back to laughing.

I gotta admit those were one of my best comebacks I've ever said. I remember Frank telling me to be smart about what I say in fights and taught me what to say.

Coach Brown blew the whistle motioning us to change into our physical education clothes. All the boys and girls went to the locker rooms. I walked to my locker and turned the dial to my combination and opened the metallic door. I grabbed my t-shirt, shorts, and Nike's.

I walked with Destiny discussing about what we learned about baking. Destiny is actually an amazing baker in my opinion. She makes cupcakes, cakes, and many more pastries for famous companies.

We both entered the gym. Everyone was scattered in their group of cliche cliques. There were the jocks, the emos, nerds, hippies, players, sluts, and last but not least the normal group, which is mine. I like being in the normal group actually. We don't get bullied, and we don't have to try hard to be the highest person in the food chain. What would cause you to get bullied is to mess with the sluts, from what I've heard. They play like lions over a piece of meat. The sluts fight over guys and I think that is making them easy. Like let the guy fight for you, let him chase after you because if he does then you know he is the right one. How did get all mushy and all? This is not me.

"Come in Stell! They're about to start!!" Destiny called over to me.

"Okay," I ran over to her but got bumped by a girl with blonde hair. Her butt pushed me to the floor. "What the hell?" I mumbled.

"Oh my gosh," her squeaky voice became more prominent. "Watch where you're going loser," she mocked and turned around toward her blonde friends.

Oh, so she must be Tiffany Johnson. The slut. The Oompa Loompa in my eyes. Oh I get it. Destiny ran towards me. She reached for my hand and I accepted. She pulled me up and whisper yelled, "what an ass." I replied with a laugh and we both walked to our group of friends.

Coach Brown blew his whistle. That guy really does like making his students deaf doesn't he?

"Okay students!! We will be playing some old fashioned dodgeball," we all groaned except Lindy. She apparently is great at this game, and she could cream any of the guys. "I'll pick the captains!" Coach announced.

"Let's see, Wesley Richardson and Lindy Gradson! Pick the people in your team. Starting with Wesley." he cupped his hands around his mouth. Seriously he doesn't need to cup them around his mouth, he already seems like he has a megaphone attached to his throat anyway.

Wesley scanned the area to see who would be right for his team. He petted his chin like Sherlock Holmes. "Hmmmmmm," he looked over the students again, and looked at my eyes. Oh no! Don't pick me! don't pick me! don't pick me! I crossed my fingers and chanted those three words in my head.

"STELLA MILLER!"

Damn you Wesley.

I groaned and walked next to him. I whispered so he could hear me, but no one could, "you little piece of shit." He smirked down at me, and I glared at him. Lindy picked Terrence to be in her team. I begged Wesley to choose Destiny to be in ours so I won't be the only girl.He rolled his eyes, "fine fatso, DESTINY WOOD." I looked at him with hate and crossed my arms, "oh so now you're calling me fatso, what a douchebag!" I flicked my fingers onto his head. His head snapped to my direction.

"OW, did you fucking just flick me? You little bitch," he rubbed his head. I snickered a bit since it made a red mark.

Destiny ran to my direction. "STELLA!! Hi!! I thought we were going to go to Lindy's group," she pointed at Lindy shouting at the students that were going to be in her team.

I sighed, "well change of plans."

"Well look at the bright side," she smiled, "we don't have Lindsey in our team." Lindy groaned when she had to be forced to pick the blonde Oompa Loompa because she was the only one left. I laughed, maybe this will be fun.

******

"Okay students! On your mark get set, ready, go!" Right then all of the colorful small balls were flying everywhere. I saw that a majority of our class were standing against the wall already. It just has been like... I don't know three minutes?!

I fixed my glasses on my face, and picked up one of the balls that were on the floor. I looked up to see that a huge guy was going to hit me. He stared at me deviously, and I made a face that said 'are you serious, this is just a game!' The guy threw the ball, but I only dodged it by just simply moving my head to the left. Turn it back now ya'll! Three hops! Three hops! Shit! No time for singing right now Stell! You're about to get killed by the another team.

I looked to the side and saw Destiny sitting down on the floor. She got out. She simply gave me a small smile and waved. I heard a slam on the wall and the cause was a ball. Lindy's ball. She tried to hit me! Oh no she didn't!!

She flashed me her pearly whites, which made her dimples show. Making her look innocent and sweet, but in the inside I could see that this girl could really play this game. I threw a few balls, getting other people out, dodged a few until we had five people standing in each team. We were in the middle of throwing the balls, and Lindy got out. But someone hit on the face.

She fell on the floor with her yes Not only to seeing Terrence yell to the coach that he was going to bring her to the nurse. He fixed his arms so he could carry her bridal style. His face was very firm, I didn't see the happy joking Terrence, I saw the serious Terrence instead. Before he left the gym he gave one last glare to the person that made his girlfriend unconscious.

I dodged some balls that were coming right at me, and ran over to the person that hit Lindy. She had muscle and I could tell she wasn't the type for apologizing. She must be a jock. Ohh, so this girl must be Cassie Spikesman. The woman man that is really strong.

I went close enough so she could hear me, "hey um, is it okay if you could say sorry to my friend? She is unconscious right now and it would be nice if you said sorry." She glared over to me, and right then a ball hit her on the face. She got out. Okay I feel bad now. I heard a person growl on the other team.

"HOW DARE YOU DISTRACT MY GIRLFRIEND!" Okay, is it okay to say that I'm scared right now. I turned to look over to the guy, he was on Lindy's team. He seemed to be six foot tall and he had a lot of muscle bulging on his arms. He looks to be like a guy that uses steroids.

He grabbed one of the basketballs in the basketball rack,and was aiming to throw it at me. I heard Wesley, "come on man, you don't have to do this."

"Yes I do,you know the consequences of the people that cause my girlfriend to get hurt!" he shouted in reply.

He threw the ball at me. Straight in the face. I felt the throbbing on the bridge of my nose. I collapsed to the ground. I felt very sleepy. I only saw a bright light of the gym. Is this how I'm going to die?

Just then I felt, my body get lifted up. I saw one last glimpse of the person. It was Wesley. I heard Alyssa, Bridgette, Charlotte, and Destiny running behind us. They were shouting reassuring words. I was going on the verge of falling asleep, and I heard, Wesley shout and his face softened, "No , no, Stella, wake up!! Don't do this. You're not going to get hurt anymore, I prom-" and just then I realized Wesley didn't call me Stell bell. Instantly I felt a wave of darkness overcome my body.

******

Befuddled.

That's what my mind and body feels like right now. I opened my eyes slowly. I heard a gasp. I looked to the right and saw Destiny looking straight at me with her mouth slightly ajar. She immediately ran over to the nurse. "NURSE PERRY SHE'S AWAKE!!" I feel bad for the nurse.

"Okay, okay, Destiny!! I'll come over now!" I heard the curtain open, and I saw a woman wearing a white nurse coat, she had red wavy hair go reach to her hips. She was slim, and she was holding a clipboard. For a thirty year old, she looked stunning.

"Just a moment Stell, I go text the others to come over." she was tapping away on her phone. "No," I demanded.

"But why Stell? We cou-" she got interrupted by my statement.

"Aren't they having like a basketball game tryout thing? Yeah well,don't tell them, we'll go in a bit," I turned to the nurse.

"Well honey, I'll give you an icepack, and you'll be ready to go," she ran over to the refrigerator next to door. She grabbed an icepack and a paper towel and handed it to me. "If you feel queezy again go right away to me," she smiled. I examined what I was wearing. I was changed into my school uniform. Hmm. Who the heck changed me?!? I'll ask everyone later.

"Okay," I stood up, and I felt a rush of dizziness go through my body. I was going to fall, but both the Nurse and Destiny caught me. "Are you sure you're okay?" Destiny looked at me with concern. This is the third person I saw get worried about me. The first was Frank, and the second was... Wesley.

"Yeah let's go," I smiled, she grabbed my hand, and placed her arm around my shoulders.

We were close to the gym, and I heard a bunch of shouting, whistling, and sneakers squeaking on the floor. Destiny pushed the door for me. I people sitting on the bleachers came to my view. I saw Charlotte, Bridgette, Alyssa, and Lindy, who also had an icepack, sit next to each other talking to each other. Bridgette saw me and waved her hand back and forth. Charlotte turned around and her eyes widened. Destiny helped me walk up the bleachers, and sit with them.

"Why are you here Stell?" Charlotte looked at me and touched my shoulder.

"I don't want to lay on a bed for the rest of the day. That would be boring. So don't worry, I'm fine," I smiled.

"Okay then," she turned to focus on the game.

Bridgette walked over Alyssa legs. "Eww, you're ass is on my face," Alyssa complained.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," Bridgette laughed, she sat next to me.

"Did you know what Wesley did to Shawn?" Bridgette whispered. Oh so he's the one that hit me. When I heard the word Wesley, I snapped my head up.

"What did he do?" I asked curiously.

"He beat the crap out of the guy," she whispered to my ear.

"What?!?" I shouted catching most of the attention of the other students.

"Yeah I know. He must care about you, he's never done that before," she giggled. "Oh my gosh! Is it me or did a new ship just sail" she looked over to Charlotte.

"Don't say that Bridge, you're scaring her," she pointed to me.

"It's fine," I grinned.

"This ship is called....hmmm....oooo.....Stellsly!!" she smiled trying to contain her excitement. Bridgette raised her hands and started clapping. What the heck?

I raised my eyebrows, "Stellsly?" For a minute, I felt my stomach flutter, but I ignored that. I leaned my head over to Destiny, "what is she talking about?"

"Oh Bridge," she pointed to the brunette girl with a side braid. "She has always been like this ever since she heard the word ship." I furrowed my eyebrows. She continued, "a ship is when a person dreams of a guy and girl being paired with each other."

"Okay, well I'm gonna go practice my skateboard. I'll catch you guys later. Text me about who got on the team," I stood on my feet and gripped my phone tightly on my hand. I still felt a bit dizzy, but it won't do any damage.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay? Do you want me to come with you?" she asked.

"No it's okay," I waved my hand, "I'll go straight to the dorms alright? See you later!" I hollered over to her and stepped down the bleachers.

My feet touched the gym's glossy floor. I scurried over to the gym door, and I felt a basketball touch me. I bent my knees to pick up the orange air filled ball. I heard some sneakers squeak over to me, "oh sorry, I accidenta-, Stell bell?"

I moved my head up to see the person that gives me migraines ever since I went to this school. "Oh hey Wesley," I greeted. His eyes were focused on the ball, "oh sorry, here you go," I handed the ball over to him. He was about to leave until I shouted over, "don't worry about the project, we'll do it tomorrow."

"Okay Stell bell," he smirked, and ran over to continue his game.

********

I scampered over to my locker, jiggled the combination and opened the door. I grabbed my board, helmet, and my elbow, knee pads. I gathered all my stuff in a bag and hoisted it over my shoulder. I carried my stuff over, and pushed open the entrance doors of the high school division.

I looked around at my surroundings. And to think a majority of this land is only for West Ville Academy. The sky was a pinkish color, appearing like a girl's cheeks when she sees her crush. The breeze blew my hair, I smiled. The weather was great, and the view was spectacular. Everything was beautiful for except one thing.

Skateboarding.

I dashed over to the skatepark. The area looked deserted as ever. I set down my stuff on the bench under a fig tree. I sat down and strapped on my skateboard gear. I inserted the helmet on my head, I checked if everything was on right. I was ready. But wait, I almost forgot to put on my headphones. I shoved in the little ear buds in my ears, and pressed the shuffle button in the music app. I positioned my board down as usual, placed my left foot, and took off with the right. I went down the ramp, did a flip, and rolled my board over to the railings. I flipped the board, slid on the railing, and flipped again.

I realized I took a longer time then usual with practicing. I checked the time on my phone. Shit. I got here at like 4, but now it's 6. Crap, Destiny must be freaking out right now. I gathered my stuff quickly and used my skateboard as my mode of transportation.

I finally reached the girl dorm rooms. I shouted a quick hello to Mrs. Patterson, and sprint towards the elevator. I got inside, and pressed the button that leads to my floor. The atmosphere felt awkward since the elevator music didn't help with my urge to hurry. I suddenly heard the door ding, and I quickly ran to my dorm and inserted the key in the keyhole.

"I'M HERE!" I shouted.

But nobody replied back. Nobody is even here. The lights were still off. I guess they didn't come back from the game yet. I sighed, I went through all that running for nothing. I set down my stuff on my couch. I placed my backpack on my desk. I decided to do my homework in thirty minutes. I wanted to be comfortable so I changed into my Zelda pajamas. I turned on the radio, and took out the book I'm reading right now. It's called Divergent. Lindy and Alyssa suggested to read it since it was the 'best book ever!'

I grabbed a pop tart off the counter, and I sat down on my bed reading the part Tris climbs on the Ferris wheel and Four follows. No wonder they say this is the best book. I'm already into it!

Just then the doorbell rang. I pretended to make it look like no one was here. I tip toed over to the door. I tried looking over I the peep hole but I couldn't reach it. I grabbed my hands on a bat, since I've seen these situations on TV before.

I got my baseball bat stance ready. I quickly unlocked the door, and opened it. I shouted,"AHHHHHHHH," and I closed my eyes shut. Just then I heard the girliest scream ever. I opened my eyes I saw Charlotte, Bridgette, Destiny,Alyssa, Terrence, Cole, Brandon, Luke, and Wesley.

"Who screamed?" I asked.

Everyone pointed at Terrence, and everyone started laughing hysterically. "That was the funniest shit I've ever seen!" Bridgette was trying to contain her laughter.

"What are you guys doing here?" I swung the bat over my shoulder and walked towards my bed. Everyone followed me and sat anywhere in the dorm.

"We're here so you could come to the carnival with us!" Alyssa announced.

"What?" that was all I could answer. I've never been to a carnival in a long time.

"It's in the school, come on let's go!" Destiny grabbed my hand and dragged me to the door but I stopped.

"Guys I can't, I need to study for our Biology test next week, so have fun an-," I got interrupted with being thrown over Wesley's shoulder.

"Guys I told you she would say that, grab some clothes for her, and bring her skateboard too," Wesley commanded to Charlotte and she nodded.

I hollered upside down, "GUYS THIS IS KIDNAPPING! PUT ME DOWN!!!" I slapped Wesley so he could put me down, but he never flinched.

Lindy Gradson's POV

We finally reached the carnival. The usual merry-go-rounds near us and the typical carnival music. There was a fun house, rollercoasters, a ride LOVE ride, a paddling boat for couples near the lake, and many more things to do. Stella was still hanging over Wesley. Her straight reddish brown was down. I have to admit they are cute together.

Wesley dropped Stella on the cement, "Crap! Wesley my head still hurts like a bitch. Why did you do that?" She glared at him and patted her head. He shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know." He was trying to play the innocent boy act. Stella was still wearing her Zelda pajamas, Charlotte threw her clothes to her. "Go change over there," she pointed to a bathroom "then we'll go to one of the rides."

Wesley turned around go talk go Terrence. Stella started walking but that pace immediately turned to running. She was trying to run away!I giggled a bit. Once Wesley turned around and saw, "seriously this girl," he whispered. He started running towards her direction. Stella turned around and saw Wesley she looked frightened and started to run faster, but he already caught up to her. He grabbed her by the waist, he scolded her like a little child. I smiled, I ship these two.

I felt something heavy go on my shoulders and I looked up. It was Terrence. He flashed me his pearly white smile and whispered to my ear,"I've got to admit Wesley is falling for this girl and he is not even knowing it." I grinned, and replied, "he's going to be falling hard."

Wesley waited outside the bathroom for Stella so she won't run away again. She finally got out and rolled her eyes when she saw Wesley. She walked over to us, and Alyssa exclaimed, "LET'S GO TO THAT RIDE!" She pointed at the tall rollercoaster.

All the guys shook their heads. Cole grabbed both her hands and pleaded, "Babe let's go to another one."

"No," she replied at ran over to the rollercoaster, and all the girls followed over to her. Our long hair flew wildly behind us like we were horses. We reached the ride and waited in line. "Those guys are whimps," Bridgette laughed.

"Come on guys, we're next!"Destiny shouted. We stood near the ride, and sat down when the worker instructed us to. I sat next to Bridgette, Destiny say next to Stella, and Alyssa sat next to Charlotte. We all buckled our seats, and pulled down the bar. I was very excited for the ride, everyone else was too but from Stella's expression she didn't look very intrested in the ride.

The employee pressed the button and the ride started to move foreword slowly. I turned over to everyone else, they were getting ready to stretch their arms out for the dip. Stella on the otherhand closed her eyes the whole entire time.

"Stell, are you okay? You don't look so good," Charlotte spoke loudly.

"Did I forget to tell you guys?" Stella still had her eyes closed shut.

"Tell us what?" Alyssa shouted.

"I'm afraid of heights!!" Stella confessed.

Just then the ride went down the dip, and I could hear Stella screaming and shouting curse words. I laughed the whole entire time, watching her reaction to going down the top made me want to pee my pants. The ride had a variety of the types of rollercoasters. There was the loopty loop, the dip, the zig zag, and my most favorite the swirl.

When the ride ended, Stella ran out as fast as she could to the exit. We followed after her shortly, we found her sitting on a bench catching her breath. She ran her hand through her hair. "Oh my gosh, that was terrifying," she cringed in remembering the feel of going down.

"Oh come on, you've got to admit it was kinda fun," Bridgette grabbed her hand and pulled her over to where the funnel cakes, cotton candy, and the churros. Man I love churros.

"Let's eat some junk food, I think it'll help you feel better," Alyssa suggested, and everyone nodded and walked to the food stands.

Destiny, Bridgette, and I leaned on a food stand while we were waiting for Stella, Alyssa, and Charlotte to order our food and drinks. I played a game on my phone to keep me waiting. I felt my shoulders get heavy from someone's arms. I looked up hoping to see if it was Terrence and all I saw was a guy on the football team. My smile faded into a scowl. His name was Aaron Whitefield. He's a player, a meaner version of Wesley.

"Hey babe," he flashed me his disgusting gross teeth. Just saying guys this is a turn off for girls. I scrunched my nose in disgust. This other guy was hugging Bridgette like she was a teddy bear and from the looks of it she didn't look like she liked it. Destiny was begging the guy to let go, but he pushed her away. I tried pushing off the guys arm around my shoulders but he refused.

"Aaron! Quit it, I'm already taken, GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" I demmanded. I felt hopeless, but the only thing I did to the guy is to kick him where the sun doesn't shine. He bent down on the floor and groaned. "What the hell? What did you do that for?" he questioned.

"I did it because you harrassed me when you knew I have a boyfriend," I crossed my arms.

"Fine, I'll never do it again, I promise," he slowly got up and walked away. He wore a smirk telling me he is going to do it again.

The guy holding on to Bridgette wasn't letting go. This bastard holding my best friend like that is a crime unless he is her boyfriend. I tried remove his hands around her waist, but he was too strong. I noticed Alyssa, Stella, and Charlotte holding the food and started to rush over here to see what the situtation is. Stella handed the food to Alyssa, and jogged over here.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"This guy is not letting go of Bridgette," I continued trying to pull him away from her with the help of Destiny.

"Hey ass, let go!" Stella pinched the guys hands and he finally let go. The guy pushed Stella to the floor and quickly ran away. I saw that Stella hit the cement with her head, and I almost forgot she got hit with a basketball today. Stella sat down and rubbed her head and groaned. Bridgette put her arms around her, and brought her up.

"It's okay Bridgette," she smiled, "I'm fine,don't tell the guys okay." Stella pushed Bridgette's arms away from her. Just then I saw the guys run over to us eating some funnel cake and were holding a couple of stuffed animals. They spotted us and scurried over to us.

Terrence enveloped me into a hug and kissed my nose, "Babe did anything happen?" he mumbled.

"I'll tell you later okay, shhh" I whispered and put a finger in front of my lips. He smiled and pecked me on the cheek before we intertwined out hands and headed towards the group.

********

"Come on let's go in that one!" Alyssa pointed at the paddling couple boats.

"Great idea! Let's go!!" Bridgette beamed and grabbed Alyssa's hand then sprinted towards the lake.

I heard Cole whisper over to Luke, "I love her, even though she's weird." Luke grinned, and replied, "same here man, I feel whipped." Then they both walked over to their girlfriends. I looked over to the them, they are so perfect for each other. Terrence woke me up from my reverie by scooping me up bridal style and carried me over to the couple boats. I heard Destiny and Stella decide to come together so they could discuss about something. I looked over at them over Terrence's shoulder and noticed that the person who grabbed Stella's hand was Wesley not Destiny. Stella glanced over to Destiny and mouthed out 'help me!' But it was too late, Wesley already was already pulling her inside the boat.

Terrence paid the man and helped me get in the boat. We started paddling the boat around the water the atmosphere was silent but was comforting. "So what did you want to tell me from earlier," his hand found his way to mine and intertwined them by filling up the spaces between our fingers.

"After we went on that ride, we towards the food stands. Alyssa, Stella, and Charlotte ordered our food. Destiny, Bridgette, and I were waiting for them and these two guys came by and grabbed Bridgette and I. Destiny was trying to help Bridgette off the guy, but he kept on pushing her away. The guy that was holding on to me was Aaron Whitefield. I kicked him in the balls and he let go. He said that he won't do it again, but I don't believe him," after I finished my statement Terrence hugged me tightly.

"Great job babe," he whispered to my ear, "but next time let me do the protecting."

"Oh I forgot," I said and let go of him, "Stella helped Bridgette off of her guy. He pushed her and her head hit the concrete."

"WHAT!?" was all he could answer.

"What?" I quirks my eyebrows.

"That is so dangerous for you head, remember earlier she got hit with the basketball. She might faint any moment now. Her brain might be leaking if you see her have clear liquid run down her nose," he explained.

I looked over to Stella's boat. She was arguing with Wesley about something. They both seemed to have fun. And all of a sudden. Stella fell asleep on the boat. Wesley was tapping on her shoulder, "Stell bell stop playing now, Stell bell?" he was shaking her shoulders. "Stell bell, wake up!" he looked over to my boat with worried eyes."Terrence help me over here!!" he commanded him.

Everyone turned their heads to Wesley and Stella. "Oh my gosh! What happened?!" Bridgette was trying to pedal towards their boat.

"Stella fainted, and I don't know why," Wesley looked so concerned. And I knew right there even though I don't know Wesley that much is that he's falling for her.

************************************************************************************************

Author's Note:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHECK MY PROFILE FOR THE SITE TO FIND THE CHARACTERS PICTURES!! I KNOW THEY LOOK SO TUMBLR BUT THAT'S WHAT I AMM!!

OMG Stella is unconscious again!

Sorry that I couldn't update for a long time, I was studying and doing my school stuff.

BY THE WAY! THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE MADE IN ANY STORY I'VE WRITTEN SO FAR.

I'm at about 8,000 words and I feel accomplished!!

I apologize for any proofreading mistakes! Comment if you find one!!

Please comment, share, follow, and vote!!!

From the Panda lover

-sunsetvalley163

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 50.9K 71
How do you get your hands on a whole load of cash? By manipulating an ego-centric rich boy, that's how. Sophie Wright wasn't always a Golddigger, bu...
1.5M 40.8K 29
"I heard he got shot and died" "No, I heard he shot someone and went to prison" "So not true, I heard he got kicked out of his gang and had to skip t...
284K 6K 46
In the lively city of Sydney, Australia, lives Cassalia Elle Anderson, an eighteen-year-old high school student who has always been wary of boys and...
986K 24.2K 55
❝ I should've listened to my heart. No matter how hard I've tried to push you away, everything leads back to you. My thoughts, the way my heart flutt...