My...Stepbrother? [boyxboy]

By SkeneKidz

Hyperactive Kory is moving in with his mom, his new stepdad, and his stepdad's son. His sexy new stepbrother... More

My...Stepbrother? [boyxboy]
My...Stepbrother? {2}
My...Stepbrother? {3}
My...Stepbrother? {4}
My...Stepbrother? {5}
My...Stepbrother? {6}
My...Stepbrother? {7}
My...Stepbrother? {8}
My...Stepbrother? {9}
My...Stepbrother? {10}
My...Stepbrother? {11}
My...Stepbrother? {12}
My...Stepbrother? {13}
My...Stepbrother? {14}
My...Stepbrother? {15}
My...Stepbrother? {16}
My...Stepbrother? {17}
My...Stepbrother? {18}
My...Stepbrother? {19}
My...Stepbrother? {20}
My...Stepbrother? {21}
My...Stepbrother? {22}
My...Stepbrother? {23}
My...Stepbrother? {25}
My...Stepbrother? {26}
My...Stepbrother? {27}
My...Stepbrother? {28}
My...Stepbrother? {29}
My...Stepbrother? {30}
My...Stepbrother? {31}
My...Stepbrother? {32} END

My...Stepbrother? {24}

224K 7.4K 4.8K
By SkeneKidz

                As soon as Davey’s fist collided with my face, I knew I was screwed. I bit my lip to hold back a cry of pain. Davey hit me in the face again and the two boys holding my arms laughed.

                “Hit him harder Davey! Knock the gay out of him,” Greg sneered.

                “That is not physically possi- oomph!” I choked as he hit me in the stomach. Dammit. This was so not my idea of a fun time.

                “Let. Him. Go.”

                The voice was calm and so vicious that even I shuddered. Davey’s fist dropped back to his side instantly and unease entered his eyes. He spun to face Trace and his eyes widened in terror.

                Trace and Zeke were glaring in pure fury. “I said: Let him go,” Trace snarled dangerously, taking a step towards us.

                Greg and the other guy instantly released me and backed up in fear. “Hey now guys, we were just messing around with him,” Greg said nervously.

                “So if I punch you so hard that I could knock your teeth out and break your nose, that would be considered ‘messing around’?” Zeke asked, his voice scaring me.

                “Trace!” Juliet cried, her eyes watering again.

                “You fucking bitch. I dump you, so you get these homophobic dicks to beat up my stepbrother? He left a note saying he would be here shooting, so Zeke and I decide to come practice with him and this is what we find,” Trace snapped, storming over and grabbing my arm. He pulled me over to Zeke.

                Zeke’s fists were clenched tightly. His eyes flashed and filled with hate and disgust. “Why do you have to give Kory trouble? Huh?” he demanded.

                Trace released my arm and the same hate and disgust filled his eyes. Oh dear. This wasn’t going to go over well.

                “Why can’t we be friends?” I sang, trying to sound casual. But I was beginning to panic on the inside. I didn’t want this to turn into a fight.

                “Because he’s a faggot!” Davey snapped and regret exploded in his eyes as Zeke jumped at him and tackled him to the ground, letting his fists fly forward.

                “Leave him alone!” Zeke cried furiously as Davey tried to fight him off.

                Trace went to jump at the other two, but I grabbed his arm. “Don’t! Calm Zeke down! Please!” I begged before releasing his arm.

                Trace sighed in annoyance before dragging Zeke off of Davey. Davey shakily got to his feet, his eye already turning black and a bruise forming on his cheek.

                “Davey. Greg. Mikey. Juliet. Get out of here and never get near Kory again. I won’t stop Zeke or myself next time,” Trace said flatly, his voice ice cold.

                Mikey raised his hands and shook his head. “Hey Trace, I didn’t even know he was your stepbrother. They,” He jerked his thumb at Davey and Juliet, “told me he was fucking with you, Zeke, and Sammy.”

                “I didn’t fuck with anyone! I’m a virgin!” I whined.

                “Fine. Whatever Mikey. Davey, you, Greg, and Juliet get out of here before we kick your sorry asses,” Trace growled.

                “And leave Kory alone! Or I’ll break your fucking face!” Zeke cried angrily.

                Davey, Greg, and Juliet glared at us, somewhat nervously, before turning and leaving. Mikey came over to me and frowned when Zeke shoved him back a few feet.

                “I was just coming to say sorry. They told me you were fucking with Zeke, Trace, and Sammy,” he said with a shrug. “I ain’t a homophobe.”

                “Your brother is, and he was going to help Davey and Greg hurt Kory before,” Trace snapped.

                “Hey, come on Trace. Just because Sammy’s a homophobe, it doesn’t mean I am,” Mikey whined. “I really didn’t know he was your stepbrother. They made it sound like he was just some kid giving you guys trouble. That’s all.”

                “Whoa! You’re Sammy’s brother?” I asked, eyeing him. Huh. They did look similar now that I thought about it.

                Mikey nodded and shrugged again. Trace rolled his eyes. “Sammy, Mikey, and Tommy are all brothers and guys on the soccer team. Now I just have to wait for Tommy to give Kory problems,” Trace grumbled sarcastically.

                Mikey shook his head. “Nah, you know Tommy. He’s not about violence unless it’s in a soccer game,” he said calmly.

                “Zeke, I think you’re foaming. ARE YOU RABID?!” I smacked Zeke in the back of the head. “Bad Zeke! No being rabid!”

                He pouted and rubbed the back of his head. “Are you alright Kory?” he demanded and I nodded and forced a smile. I would surely have a bruise on my face tomorrow, but I was okay.

                I caught Trace eyeing my cheek. “You’re getting a bruise,” he said, confirming my thoughts. I shrugged. “So? A lot of people get bruises,” I said defensively.

                But Trace’s eyes were burning with anger as he stared at the spot the bruise was apparently appearing in. It was turning me on more than it should.

                “So, uh, let’s do something,” I said and cleared my throat nervously.

                But now Zeke was staring at my face too, the same expression in his eyes. Oh brother.

                                                                                ***Trace’s POV***

                I couldn’t stop staring at the bruise forming on Kory’s face. It was in the shape of Davey’s fist, and Kory’s mom would no doubt ask him how he got it.

                I should’ve been there. I should’ve stopped him from getting hit. I should’ve known Davey would keep going after him.

                “Kory, Mikey, go get the soccer ball,” Zeke said, his voice oddly calm.

                Kory and Mikey went to the supply shed and disappeared inside. Zeke turned to me, his face matching his calm tone.

                “You better protect him Trace. I mean it. And don’t fuck things with him up, either. I…Hell Trace, I love him. There. I said it. I’m in love with Kory. But he’s in love with you and I just want him to be happy. Please don’t hurt him. And don’t let other people hurt him,” he said quietly.

                “I won’t hurt him Zeke,” I snapped. In all honesty, I was just jealous. He couldn’t love Kory. Kory was my boyfriend. Mine. I loved him. Zeke couldn’t…Zeke couldn’t have those feelings for MY boyfriend!

                Kory came back out with Mikey and the soccer ball. I watched him as he smiled and talked to Mikey. Mikey was a chill guy, I guess, but he had helped Kory get hurt. Whether he meant to or not, it had still happened.

                “Trace! Think fast!”

                “Wha- OW!” The soccer ball hit me in the head and I staggered to the side before glaring at Kory. He gave me an innocent smile.

                I just wanted to go to him and tease him a little, then kiss him. But I couldn’t. Not with Mikey right there.

                Ugh! This sucked. I just wanted to be open with Kory. But I didn’t want to have to deal with homophobes. I wasn’t like Kory. I couldn’t just ignore them. I’d get pissed constantly and start fights, getting myself in trouble.

                “Kory,” I growled and picked the soccer ball up. “Run for your life.”

                He gulped before tearing off towards the front of the school like I had hoped. I dropped the ball and took off after him as Zeke and Mikey laughed and cheered me on.

                I tackled Kory to the ground when we got around out of their sight. I peeked back to make sure they hadn’t followed me before hovering my face in front of Kory’s and smirking.

                I brought my lips so that they nearly touched his and pressed my lower half against his. Kory bit his lip, lust entering his eyes.

                “You’re being bad,” I mumbled, making sure my breath blew down towards his neck. He shivered and nodded eagerly.

                “Yea. What are you going to do about it?” he asked, his voice shaky. “Handcuff me to a bed and rape me until I learn my lesson?”

                I nearly laughed at how eager he sounded while saying that. Jesus the kid wanted to get laid so badly. I guess 17 years of virginity did that to you.

                “Maybe. You are…tempting,” I breathed and shifted so that I lightly grinded against him.

                He moaned softly as I bent down and nibbled at his neck, still lightly grinding on him. He tangled his hands in my hair and guided my head as I kissed up his neck. I kissed his cheek and let my lips hover over his again.

                “Kiss me,” he whined and leaned up to press his lips to mine. I grinded him harder and he groaned and leaned back down.

                “No. You were being bad, remember?” I asked, smirking a little. “I don’t want a bad boy.”

                “Then pretend I’m a priest, take my clothes off, and blow me,” he groaned, his eyes locked on my lips.

                I gently slipped my hand under his shirt. He shivered again and I brushed my lips on his neck again. I found his soft spot and sucked it gently. His moan had me sucking at his neck harder, wanting to leave my mark on him. Wanting Zeke to know that Kory was mine. Wanting everyone to know that Kory was taken.

                I slipped my fingers into the waist line of his jeans and he grinded up against me, almost getting a moan out of me. Damn.

                No, stay focused Trace. You’re teasing him. Tormenting him. He hit you in the head with a freaking soccer ball. Teach him a lesson.

                I slid my hand down his pants a little more, touching him over his boxers. He whimpered and I sucked at his neck a little harder before kissing it gently. I moved up to kiss his lips and he craned his head up eagerly.

                I rolled off him and couldn’t help but smirk and force back a laugh at his expression. He scrambled to get up and adjust himself.

                “You…You…You not nice person! You cottonheadedninnymuggins! You dildo sucking, ear cleaning, shit walking whore!” he cried, looking so disappointed that I wanted to just hug him and kiss him right then and there. But I also wanted to torture him a little. It was amusing.

                I walked over to him and gently traced my fingers against his soft lips. “Do you really mean all of that?” I asked, pressing my forehead against his and looking into his eyes.

                “No,” he grumbled in defeat. “But I want to.”

                He tried to steal a kiss, but I backed away calmly before he could. I kept my face cool and composed, but inside, I was laughing like a hyena at his expression. He pouted and crossed his arms childishly.

                I moved back to him and pressed my lips to his forehead. “Let’s go back over to the others,” I said.

                He turned his head away from me, not saying anything. I coughed to hide my chuckle. Kory? Giving the silent treatment? That would last all of about 2 seconds.

                “Don’t do that Kory. It’s weird when you’re quiet. I didn’t fall in love with a silent Kory,” I mumbled into his ear.

                “OKAY!” he shrieked, nearly making me deaf. Again. Dear lord. This boy would be the death of me. He was too crazy. How had I fallen in love with him?

                He jumped into my arms and I somehow managed to catch him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and tried to kiss me, but I turned my head. “Nope. You’re still in trouble,” I said simply as I carried him around back to Zeke and Mikey.

                “Damn, we thought you left to bury Kory’s body,” Zeke said jokingly.

                “Zeke he’s being a butt head! Hit him for me!” Kory whined.

                Zeke punched me in the shoulder with a smirk. “Ow. That hurt so bad. Oh, I think you broke my arm,” I said in a monotone voice before I let Kory drop from my arms.

                He hit the ground and let out a noise that sounded like a wounded dolphin. “YOU ARE SO NOT NICE!” he whined, flailing his arms around childishly and pouting deeply.

                Mikey chuckled and turned to shoot the ball. I knelt next to Kory and quickly pressed my lips to his cheek before helping him up. Zeke smiled weakly at us.

                I suddenly felt jealousy coursing through me as I looked at Zeke closely. I had known him for 14 years, and if he thought I couldn’t see the desire for Kory in his eyes, than he was mentally insane.

                I made sure Mikey wasn’t looking before kissing Kory’s cheek again and fixing his shirt to cover the hickey on his neck, but not before making sure Zeke had seen it.

                I didn’t want Zeke to have Kory. I didn’t want anyone to have Kory but me. He was my boyfriend. I loved him. I wasn’t going to lose him too. I would make damn well sure of that. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- Ohhh jealous Trace ;D I think I might do a Zeke POV but I'm not sure yet haha :p 

And you wonderful people...don't forget to vote and comment!! :3 

I need to kill some time tomorrow and if I have some motivation I might just write several chapters for you all in just one day ;D So go go go! Vote! Comment! Spoil my demandingness! :p 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 608 21
COMPLETED After Zak is finds out his boyfriend was cheating on him, he is heartbroken. He meets Darryl who offers to pretend to date Zak in order to...
43.9K 838 26
When a in the closet nerd and his crush (a jock) go on a field trip and are put in a room together for the remainder of the CAMP,... WHO'LL make the...
1.2K 53 8
Pat is in the hospital, Pran by his side, probably being all lovey-dovey, and Korn is sitting there, in the dark pub, where Wai works. He has no idea...
5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...