You saved me (revising)

By UnofficialPessimist

completed More

Summary
New Apartment
Seeing Her
Thats What I Thought
The Big Fight
The Boy Next Door
Is This a Date?
When Things Go Wrong
No Way!
What Happens When I Can't Wake Up?
Keep Holding on
You Saved Me
You Can't Leave
The Best Day of My Life
I'm So Sorry Katniss
Arriving
Come Home
Scavenger Hunt
Let's Party!
Home?!
Finally Home
This is Goodbye
Hopeless Love
Where's Peeta?
Little Rue
Reunited and Lost
Pain
Katniss
Peeta, Katniss, and a Baby
Shock
Preparing
Welcome Home
Leaving
Reunions
The Everdeens
A Day With Mrs. Everdeen
Hunting
Returning Back Home
Prim Meets Rue and Other News?
wedding and a date
visiting
bad news
date gone wrong
missing you
the news
REAADDD
departure

everlark wedding

1.5K 67 14
By UnofficialPessimist

(katniss POV)

im mad super mad, there is this tradition thing that i've never heard of where the groom isn't allowed to see the bride the day before the wedding. Guess where Peeta is, at Finnicks while im stuck here at home by myself without my Peeta. I would call him but the girls took my phone away from me, i screamed, kicked, and cried. I hope Peeta sneakes over here because i can't go over there, they took my car keys, the girls are right outside my door making sure i dont go to Peeta. i sigh then put my pilllow to my face and scream.

"I NEED PEETA" i yell to the girls.

"SORRY KITTY NO CAN DO YOU KNOW THE RULES"

"I HOPE YOU DIE IN A HOLE"

"I LOVE YOU TOO KAT" Annie yells, i just sigh and take the picture on my night stand of peeta and hold it to my chest tightly wishing he was here. there is a light tap at my window, i walk over to it some light coming in from the streetlights by the road. I pull the curtain aside to reveal Peeta barley hanging onto the window.

"peeta!" i whisper yell excitedly.

"hey baby" i pull him up into our room and his foot catches on the window sending us tumbling down to the floor, my eyes grow wide.

"kat you alright?" Johanna says.

"yeah just tripped a bit"

"kay" im on top of peeta looking into his beautiful blue eyes, i lean down and kiss him.

"i missed you" i whisper.

"i missed you more"

"how'd you get here i thought Finnick took your keys away"

"he was asleep so i parked a little ways away and walked here"

"your so romantic" i kiss him one more time then help him up.

"how long are you gonna stay"

"until the sunrises and they come to make my beautiful girl ready for our wedding" i smile, then jump into bed with him.

"they're gonna kill us tomorrow aren't they"

"yep but we'll die happy" i start to giggle then i put my face in his shirt to cover my laugh i, smell his beautiful scent of dough,bread, and something i just cant put my finger on.

"remember how we met?"

"of course" he smiles that great smile.

"for some reason that was the best day of my life"

"i thought going to the park and having that picnic was"

"i changed it"

"why?"

"i met the love of my life that day"

"i swear thats the most romantic thing i've ever heard you say" i laugh then wrap my arms around him then fall into a deep nightmare free sleep.

*next morning*

"WHAT THE HELL" Peeta and i both jump up out of bed.

"good morning darling" he says sleepily then kisses me on the lips.

"morning" i yawn.

"what is he doing here?" Annie says tapping her foot angrily on the floor, i swear i see smoke coming out of her ears.

"he snuck in last night" i grin she lets out an exasperated sigh.

"it's impossible to keep you two apart for one night isn't it?"

"yep" i wrap my arms around his waist and snuggle up to him while his arms sneak around me and he kisses the top of my head.

"ill be back i'm calling Finnick to come get you Peeta"

"k" peeta pulls me back down in bed while not letting me go.

"what are you doing" i giggle face planting into his chest.

"getting every last minute i can with you before i have to leave.

"its a big day" i sigh.

"yeah your family some of mine" i smile.

"are you nervous?"he asks.

"nope because i know at the end of the day i'll be Katniss Shrader Mellark and that's all i've ever wanted to be"

"i love you more than anything in the world i'd take a bullet for you heck even a train i'd take you to the moon and back as many times as possible i'll always be here for you no matter what life throws at us and even know something is coming up that were dreading i'll come home for you and i'll stay with you till the world falls to pieces it may sound cheesy but its all true every single word" i have tears in my eyes.

"i love you too Peeta way more than i could ever say" i press my lips to his.

"alright love birds time to seperate"

"no i dont want him to leave what if he gets taken away again"

"katniss that wont happen ill be at the alter alright?" i look up at him and grab his face and kiss him passonatly he kisses me right back Annie prys me off of him then drags me into the bathroom.

"I LOVE YOU" i yell then here him say it back.

Annie curls my hair while Johanna paints my nails orange and Glimmer is singing while doing my makeup, i want my Peeta i miss him.

"when do i get to see Peeta"

"later"

"whens that"

"bout 3 hours"

"WHAT" Glimmer puts the mascara down then comes over to me.

"shh calm down Katniss its ok" she takes her phone out then gives it to me showing a picture of Peeta and i just stare at it so intently my eyes start to water.

"alright cutie your ready to be shown to your handsome groom" i smile, then look at myself in the mirror and gasp.

"this is amazing girls i can't say thank you enough" i hug them then they pull away.

"lets go call you Mrs.Mellark" i smile then we get to the limo.

*at the aisle*

my dad is standing right next to me his arm looped in mine and we wait for our cue to start walking. He plants a kiss to my forehead.

"you'll always be my little Katniss who used to run in the meadow and pick primroses and give them to random strangers. I smile.

"i love you dad"

"i love you too baby" we start to walk and when those doors open i look into Peetas eyes he looks so amazing the eends of his suit looks like flames are licking his arms and you can't brush them away the way his hair is slicked back just makes it even better and then everything around me is gone just us floating on cloud 9 together forever, before i know it he's already in front of me.

"don't you look as radiant as the sun" he smiles.

"you look amazing Peeta"

"thanks baby" the preacher starts talking.

"do you Peeta mellark take Katniss Everdeen to love and to hold through sickness and in health to be your wife?"

"of course i do why else would i be here" everyone chuckles"

" and do you-"

"yes i do forver and always" i cut him off, he has a big grin on his face.

"i now pronounce you husband and wife Mr and Mrs Mellark, Peeta you may now kiss the bride" he sweeps me off my feet and kisses me so passionatly i didn't even know that was possible.

(peeta POV)

when my lips lock to hers i know in that moment were together forever no one can seperate us no one. I hear hoots and hollers from friends and family. i let go and look at her.

"lets go Mrs.Mellark to our reception"

At the end of the recpetion im so tired i just want to go home and sleep, katniss comes up to me and sits on my lap.

"i wanna go home" she mumbles while her eyes droop.

"me too baby"

"lets go" she whispers, i know she's going to fall asleep any second.

"we can't its our wedding" i chuckle i look at her and she's fallen asleep.

"hey Jo"

"yeah?"

"hand me the mic" she does and i tap on it to get everyones attention, everyone turns our way.

"thank you so much for coming today we really apperciate it but Katniss of course has fallen asleep so i think were gonna head on home and im going to tuck her in bed" everyone chuckles. Finnick takes Katniss and i hug everyone and say thanks.

"hey Peeta?" Mr.Everdeen comes up to me.

"take care of her for me alright?"

"of course sir" he smiles then hugs me. He goes over to Katniss and kisses her forehead. I take Katniss and get in the car and drive on home.

i lay her on the bed and change her into some pajamas then tuck her in.

"goodnight mrs.Mellark i love you so much" thatll never get old.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

im calling this the cutest everlark chapter ever LOL. i was so excited to write this im sorry for not gong into a lot of detail with the wedding i didnt know what i should put SORRY i have some shoutouts

@zulmigarcia

@onemixx_

@LorenJurkovic (your last name confuses me LOL)

@Thefostersgirlie

@peetaloveskatniss12

and so many more but these ones stood out to me the most thank you SO MUCH A FOR TELL ing me that its an amazing story your guys are awesome sorry for the little freak thing about being done with this story i wasnt having a good day today then i started thinking about my story and yeah but i was being serious i wont stop it but im just warning you all THANKS FOR READIN OMG ONE MORE CHAPTER GAHHHHHHHH.

-syd👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 56 19
May the odds be forever in your favor...
72K 1.3K 29
So this is basically the hunger games told from Peeta's POV
38.4K 2.2K 18
Peeta is no longer a soldier in the army, but still highly respected of everyone, because of what he's done and because of what happened to him durin...
28.5K 407 36
This is a story about Everlark. Here is my own interpretation of how Peeta and Katniss realistically rekindle after Mockingjay Part 2, but with a twi...