God Eater [Fanfiction]

Oleh Random_Fate

A God Eater fanfic; the main male character is Yuu, not Lenka. But crazily Lenka will be in here too, just ma... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1: God Eaters
Chapter 2: Ruined day
Chapter 3: Lenka Utsugi
Chapter 4: My mission with Sakuya
Chapter 5: The dares
Lenka Utsugi (dare)
Kota/Kouta (dare) **Second Week**
Chapter 9: Eric der Vogelweid died
Chapter 10: Soma's advice
Chapter 11: Lindow time
Chapter 12: Days full of pain
Chapter 13: New leader of the unit
Chapter 14: Sasha Achan; The human turned into a God
Chapter 15: Non-human eater Aragami, and the key to his evil plans
I'm sorry Readers!
Chapter 16- What the hell?
Chapter 17- Confronting the Director

Yuu Kannagi (dare) **Third Week**

461 3 0
Oleh Random_Fate

Kouta gave me some very, VERY, VERY Annoying dares. Just as I thought, he was so mischievous but this time he's more mischievous... anyway it's our day off so we can do our dares without violating our job being a God Eater so it's fine.

But I guess it's a draw... what I gave him... heh. Ten thousand push-ups...

What does he think? I don't even have any interest with Alisa. Not at that point. She's just a friend to me. Besides, she was a little cold and cheeky... But don't get me wrong... she was just weird to me sometimes.

But what he gave me... no I'll just do it then I can go back to the "real" world.

Kouta:

First dare: Alrighty! Set your foot on the stage, Yuu Kannagi! I dare you to date Alisa.

Second dare: Admit something to her. How you feel about her all this time ^-^

Third dare: Okay this time, you'll have to... ask her how she feels and whom she likes.

***

Can't you do it yourself? I bet you really did took advantage about the dare and wanna know who she likes? Heh. I knew you like all girls...

What a friend.

Lenka:

My dare, just enjoy this day. I'm sure Kouta gave you something annoying too so I thought I shouldn't give something, just enjoy.

...

Wow how kind of you, Lenka! Thank you so much... you understand... but saying I should enjoy this day it's like saying just enjoy a torture... well I guess he didn't mean it like that.

Haah. Looking on this piece of paper Kouta gave me won't do anything for sure so I guess I'd have to do what he wants.

Oh crap this is hell.

___________________________________________________________________________

So I knocked on Alisa's door.

As soon as I put my hand down the door opened immediately. Does she know I would come?

"Hey... did you expected me to come?" I asked

"Yes. Maybe it's intuition. I just felt you'd drop by... hehe. I'm glad you did." She was smiling, did Kota informed her? That's crazy and unfair. Well... not that I... really care about this date... "If Kouta informed you then I guess you know why I'm here, right?" She didn't react like she should so I guess she doesn't know. I sighed. "Are you alright?" Why was she so worried just because of a sigh? "Not really... there was this dare... and-" She looked serious after mentioning the dare.

"Are you here to fool me just because of a dare?!" I backed away "hey hold on... why are you like that?" She returned to normal. "Well... it's common so I thought it'll be a tricky dare and you'll fool me. I hate dares like that."

"Hmmm... most likely it might be that." She looked serious again. "What is it anyway?" Why was she this furious? I don't understand girls... is she on her period?

"If you don't mind I'd like to ask you on a date." She blushed after that. What a moody... "Y-You sure?" She asked as her face becomes redder and redder. "Well sorry because of a stupid dare... Kota gave me this dare to date you."  "I don't mind at all." She smiled, a greater smile than usual. "T-Then what should we do?" I asked her, I'm confused. I don't really have any experience on such things. I was taught how to use a pen and a sword but not to date. "Aren't you dating me? You should be the one to plan things♡"

-_-

Funny.

**C.M.**

Yuu: Now that you've said that... how about... we go... well there's not much here... not anywhere in the world. Sorry, I can't think what to do...

Alisa: Hmm... it's fine. We can just stroll around while talking.

Why does she aren't like... I mean, you won't agree to a date if you don't care about that person right-- oh I just hit a landmine...

Yuu: ...And what would you even like to talk about ?

Alisa: Umm. We can start by telling something we never told each other.

Yuu: Since there's a rule, ladies first.

Alisa: Hey no fair! Just because of a dumb rule! Y-You should be first!

Yuu: Pfft. You girls... when it's a dangerous one you say men first but when it's great you say ladies first... that's not fair.

Alisa: Yuu? *pinch my cheek*

Yuu: H-Hey Alisa... what's that for?

Alisa: *grin* come on, tell me something you never told anyone...!

Yuu: Are you really Alisa? You're like a child. Oh right, you're still a child.

Alisa: You're mean... \>o</

Yuu: I guess you were really happy about this... why? I mean don't you feel uncomfortable? We don't know each other very well.

Alisa: Hmm... but I guess this date would make us know each other better.

She's really weird today... that sucks it creeps me. Unstable girls are dangerous you know I mean they're sweet then suddenly becomes scary... -_- I'm doomed. Such an anime girl...

Yuu: Okay let's see... I actually fooled Kouta by telling him I installed bugs in his room

Alisa: *laughs* That's funny but don't you have something more... like who you like?

Yuu: Why are you even interested?

Alisa: W-Well you see.... oh! It's nothing...

Yuu: The truth is... none.

Alisa: R-Really? Okay...

Yuu: Can I ask you the same question?

Alisa: That's a secret...

Yuu: No fair... but well I guess I can't force you well when the time comes you want to tell me I'm right here.

Alisa: *blush* y-yeah...

Yuu: Let's go eat somewhere... what do you call it again-

Alisa: There should be a restaurant or somethink like that in the Outer Ghetto don't you think?

Yuu: It's a residential area... I can't think a place like that having a restaurant...or some shop since this branch supports them with stuffs they need everyday.

Alisa: Why not? It's great to open a shop in a populated area.

________________________________________________________________________

Wait! Now that I've think about it... there are people dying while we date... I can't just be lovey-dovey I should do mission right? But that was rude... Alisa seems to enjoy.

There's just something that made me feel like I should quit this dumb dares and go save lives...

Yuu: Umm... Alisa, can we just continue this another day?

Alisa: Huh? We aren't even starting.

Yuu: I just feel like we should save lives rather than dating. It could wait... but death can't

Alisa: But it's our day-off, you really want to overtime?

Yuu: (nod) yeah, Aragamis have no day-off.

Alisa: Okay, I understand. That's so like you. Then how about I come with y-

Yuu: Bye!

I left her there without giving a proper goodbye. It's just that I feel something that makes me go do a certain mission...

I also have to tell Kouta that Alisa don't want to confess whom she likes because it's a secret...

**Alisa POV**

That's mean... I haven't finished talking yet. I should've dragged him. I really enjoyed when he asked for a date. For him to ask... oh right, it's only a dare... but this feeling I'd feel...

But I won't give up. So I decided to hurry and follow him. He used the elevator and go to the lobby. He asked Hibari if there's a mission he can be assigned. Someone asked for a backup and he instantly accepted it.

I hurried and said I'll join too.

Yuu: Eh? Alisa?

Alisa: You didn't let me finish and besides our date's just starting! So don't leave me alone like that.

Hibari: Oh? A date?! Haha...

Yuu: *blush* When you say it like that...

Huh? It's the first time I've seen him blush cutely. Haha...

Yuu: ...it makes me feel like you aren't that cheeky girl I knew!

Hibari: *chuckles*

W-What? Cheeky... does that mean I'm rude in a funny way? T-T-That's a little insulting.

Alisa: *fake smile* Ha-Ha. Umm, goodbye Hibari we'll proceeded to back up the Defense team.

Hibari: Don't forget to tell me about your date!

We go to the storage area to get our God Arcs. Then I go to the helicopter and hop in it. Yuu followed, I grabbed his arm when he was about to go ride too.

"Thanks" he said to me when I helped him

******

So we'd go to the other side of the Outer Ghetto to back up the defensive squad. Hibari said we'd to fight a Kongou that was coloured gold and fires electric type attacks...

A Fierce Kongou if I'm not mistaken.

I never expected that the Defensive squad can't handle it unless it's a herd of Fierce Kongou. Well we should hurry.

From afar we could see other God Eaters meant to back-up the defense squad. I really think it's a herd of Fierce Kongou

"What do you think is happening?" I asked in a worried tune as I look on his face.

"It will be fine, no one will die." He said calmly but it's obvious in his voice that he think the situation is dire. I shouldn't ask something like that I suppose...

We're close.

And we're here. There's a group of God eaters there fighting some fierce Kongou. There are Ogretails there too.

I switched to gun form and shot the targets from afar ,Yuu chose to attack them in close combat and so I am keeping him covered from the rear.

I did my usual tactic, when I ran out of bullets I switched to blade form to attack in close range then repeat and repeat.

Yuu attacks more in close range. Other God Eaters did help too, so the job was easy as a breeze. The Kongous will smash the ground, others will attack with their usual powers. But because we have greater numbers we did tactics that can kill them fast.

I really enjoyed this day... I'll tell Sakuya about this day!

We returned after a couple of good events. The defensive squad was alright, it's thanks to us hohohoho...

"Hey, Alisa can I add -chan on your first name? It sounds kinda cute" Yuu looked straight at me, making eye contact. I can't keep up... so I turned away and pouted "D-Do what you want." I can feel the shake in my voice. Why am I nervous when he makes eye contact? "Haha, when you pout you remind me of- oh yeah. I mean you're cute." Huh? I wonder who he means... but saying cute twice makes my heart skip a beat. "Yuu, our... Yuu our date's not over is it?" I asked him and look straight, I stuttered. Really? Why am I nervous... "Well it doesn't seem like a date at all..." He was trying to get something from his pocket, turns out it's his termiphone. "Oh it's 10:10 PM... I think other stuffs can wait so let's enjoy dating, Alisa-chan." He highlighted my name... I can't stop grewing red spots on my cheeks. Like of a tomato... I tried to calm down "Got any ideas... A-About what we'll do?" He smiled and scratched his head "Not really... you, Ali-chan?" I smirked then frowned "Don't keep lessening my great name!" "Oh- if you say so... let's just eat and talk like we never did" I glared and growled "Date aren't just talking and eating!" He backed away "S-Sorry I really don't know how date works... " "There should be a special something you know...and please don't be scared." "Heeh... I'm not cut out to be like this... but if you ask me these things such as date are distractions. But well I can't just train forever." "What're you getting at?"I exclaimed.

"N-Nothing, let's go to a restaurant" he said and he grabbed my hand, as usual in these kind of things I blushed again"Restaurant... is there even such things here?" He shook his head "I guess none. Then how about you cook for the two of us, you're a girl right?" Oh no, that's where I'm not cut out...

"H-Haha but I hear boys are greater cooks." I kept my face and my smile though fake. "I can cook but..."

_______
______________How will you make him say "yes" if you don't know how to cook? ~Kanon        _______
                                                           _______________

Kanon's right. I like Yuu yes that's true but... I don't know how to cook... that's a major problem hmm-mmm... I usually drop by to learn from Kanon on thursdays and fridays and from Sakuya on Saturdays so I guess I can at least cook other dish than just fried eggs... I'm a disgrace ... |_|

"So what now, Alisa-chan?" I was out of my thoughts "Y-Yes sure! Don't doubt me. Let's go to my room then." "Yeah let's go."

On the way we met Lindow who was smoking in a no smoking area. "Hey there guys." Lindow stared at Yuu-kun "Don't harm her okay?" I laughed, Yuu laughed too. "Why would I?" Lindow pat Yuu's shoulder. "Or should I say, don't harm Yuu with failed dishes, Alisa." My face was straighten. Does he know I'm not a good cook? Or a failure who cooks poison-like dishes... "Don't doubted me. Sakuya taught me more than what I have to know" Yuu gulped. It made me feel awkward. "Just be careful don't be reckless because you're young" Lindow kept talking annoyingly. "Goodbye leader." Then we used the elevator to proceed in the rookie section and go to my room.

"So what will you cook?" Yuu asked me while sitting on the couch "You won't help?" I asked him softly as I frown "Come on show me your skills... that's what you want right? Besides Sakuya and Kanon taught you so... and plus your a girl and... I think you can cook something special right?" I'm embarrassed...

Why base a cooking talent on a girl? It is said that boys cook better than girls, girls just seem good because boys have to work. So girls have to do all the cooking... But there's no excuse to this... he was right I have to show my skills!

"Hmpf, I wasn't complaining at all!" I said as I fold my arms. He frowned but smiled after a few seconds "You're funny... well I'll go buy stuffs so you cook, right? What would you cook by the way?" I smiled but fakely "You should be the one suggesting, what would you like, sir?" He laughed. "Is this a game? Well how about something simple... like well making steak? But we'll add something great.."

...Is it like this... in a frying pan put minced onions of course there's oil then... put the meat and put soy sauce. Simmer you can add potatoes right? Hmmm... Is that it?

"I'll go buy ingredients for the beef steak. It should be easy as pie. Also, Alisa can you organize the rest? The dishes--" I interrupted him before he can finish his speech "Yes, yes, yes I'll do that sir." He laughed again like he did before "You're so energetic. Is it that you are having fun?" I nodded and gave "my" wonderful smile ^-^ Then he gave me a wave and said goodbye. He left to buy ingredients.

My heart was pounding. This very fast beat I've never felt before... it's like its telling me how happy it was. It's racing. It gives me a very happy feeling. Like there's no Aragami at all that exists... but I know if there aren't any then I won't met Yuu and my parents are still alive... but I want my parents alive and maybe I can still met him...

That day was horrible! I don't even want to remember it... why did I remember--

KILL THEM ... KILL THEM ALL!

A voice speaks in my mind. It's hidden... it seems familiar...

Ajin... duva touri

What... that's the chant, right?

He said it ought to make me feel strong ... but this atmosphere... this urge to kill. Kill a certain someone... it controls me...

I hold my own hand, and keep my feet on it's ground. I'm not a failure.. I'm not the reason why they died... it's their fault...
Gaah! I shouldn't had better remember it anymore! It's... a very cruel past... I should focus on the present but not forget the fast... just don't reminisce or I'll get into trouble...

Someone...help me conquer this...

***

I organized the plates on the table.

________________________________________________________________________
_______

It didn't took long when Yuu returned with the ingredients he bought. The time was slow...Or should I say, he's just too fast.

"Here, with these I'm sure you'll be able to cook a good dish." He said smiling while I grab the ingredients he bought. "I won't promise you but I'll try to cook good" He chuckled, which annoys me a little. But in my surprise I laughed and just proceed to my kitchen..

It was a long process of failure along the way, I wasn't used to a real knife now that it seems I'm using my God Arc to cut things up. Eeeeeeeh... but at least it was minced. But I never mind it and just try to cook peacefully ,
I tried to look if he was watching.

...

Yes, he was and I got the feeling he was observing how I do. I did the first step, the next and next...

Until I finished it. I tested it first, it wasn't bad but it's not good either. So I guess at least this steak was edible. Well compared to the other dish I cooked ...I put it in a bowl and placed it at the center of the table.

"Smells good" he exclaimed. He took a seat and grab his own.I smiled, get a spoon and a fork to try and eat too. Scooped some rice, placed on my plate. I sit from the opposite seat of Yuu facing him and took a bite. I smiled. It wasn't bad. "So, what do you think?" He started to laughed. "You know I heard from Kouta that he ate a poisonous dish and was cooked by you." I frowned, That Kouta... "...but don't be mad, it was good. Not what he said but this dish." I was thinking how to punish Kouta that time that I didn't hear what Yuu said. "Hey Alisa-chan!" He was waving in front of my face "oh sorry. " I chuckled.

When we finished eating, we planned something what we can do while we're at it.  "Hey how about we play multiplayer games on my PS4" he suggested. "Why not?" I stretched my arms. So we go to his room and booted up his PS4 "where do you got this thingy?" I asked, this thing was available a long time ago, maybe a few decades ago. "I kept it a long time and asked Licca to fix it for me. So I had this amazing platform. If only there's no Aragami maybe I'll be able to buy a PS VITA too." He gave me a controller, It was flashing red lights so I looked and it was P2, abbreviation for 'player 2'

We were playing games similar to what we are experiencing now. Killing monsters, survival but unlike our world in this game there are extra ordinary beings such as zombies.  He kept some disc while there's monsters? Incredible. "Where do you got this?"I asked, curiously "Well I made sure they won't be damaged and some were resting in old buildings and I picked them up."he said.  "So you like video games... Kouta likes Bugarally and Lenka... he seem to like training."  "Are you observing us?" "Kind of. I guess it's fine?" "Well if it's good then its fine." He said smiling. It was only an hour and we stopped playing.

"It was fun, this friendly date." He said. "Yeah, let's make fun of Kouta someday too what do you think?" I suggested him. "Heh, didn't Lenka told us that Kouta was a hard head. Probably a tough nut to crack." "I don't care." I said as I fold my arms.

"Why don't we stroll outside? It's afternoon after all." He said to me. He tried to grab my hand and as soon as he did something occurred. Where I felt his emotions and how he feel all this time. Hmmm... he was sad?

"Hey Alisa-chan..." "yeah, it happened to me too--" I stopped. Did he felt and knew how I feel all this time?! I tried to smile. I'm nervous. He just grab my arm and we took a stroll in the Outer Ghetto. We go in a house, but I don't know who's house this is.

He knocked and knocked, a girl below our age opened the door and met our gaze. She was maybe 10 below?

"Yuu-niisan!" She was smiling. "Nozomi Fujiki! Hi! We just drop by." Fujiki? Then that means... this is Kouta's family, their house... "Yuu-niisan why did you drop by?" "Didn't I told you we'll visit?" "Uh yes! But where's brother, who is she? Is she your girlfriend?" I blushed I never even thought that way... or maybe I did haha. "Yeah, a friend that's a girl, a girlfriend." He said calmly. I chuckled and lower down "Hi Nozomi, by the way my name is Alisa." "Oh, I hope you don't mind if I call you Alisa-neesan!" She said and she giggled. I smiled. "Why not?" She smiled again. Her mother came and let us in. We were there for a long time, chatting about how we do. It was an hour and we came back to the den and to the lobby.

"Alisa-chan, Kouta also put a dare that I'd tell you how I feel about you." It surprised me. Then I blushed all over again... "At first I kind of hate you, but I guess now I think you're kind. And that's what I like about you." I blushed harder than of a tomato. "L-Like?" "Yeah, you're so weird" he smiled again. "I-I'm going to my room, t-thank you I enjoyed this day" I said to him, "yeah, thank you too I enjoyed spending time with you" it made me smile again as I continue to blush. Then we waved and said goodbyes and departed. We go to our own rooms.

This was a very wonderful day.

Like... he said I'm kind... and he likes that... it really makes me so, very happy!

***

Did you liked this story? Comment what you liked or disliked on the comment section (of course) what do you think of the date? (Not a date at all) friendly date I mean. It's boring wasn't it? (I just felt you'd say that...😢) But at least I enjoyed it myself I hope you too, reader. Can I nickname you um...  Shinigamireader? (Don't mean it the wrong way😮, I just like Death note that much well besides God Eater, they're unique stories) or maybe... Titankillerreader or Assassinstudent? Wahaahaha It's all ugly. Just kidding , I'd settle with calling you guys "Shinigamireader" See you again you Shinigamireader! Stay tune up. 😁☺😈

~Random_Fate ⬅that's my username, can you suggest a better one? Shinigamireader?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9K 460 14
[Jjk plot/ Yuta x fem oc!] I do not own any jjk or bleach characters!!
60.2K 1.3K 10
Normal fanfiction, Massive Cringey smut at the end. Characters don't belong to me, This story is completed, it was also Inspired by a fanfic called: ...
17.7K 711 28
(completed) Atsumu is emotionally unstable and finds comfort in Sakusa, who was decidedly straight until he met the blonde. Sakusa gets a new game w...
15.2K 199 8
Just a yunyun x male reader story. Will sorta cross with original story. I do not own konosuba or any dragon ball transformations