Kik Me, I'm Irish

By SpaceOddityPhan

The typical septiplier Kik story. Yay! ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ Mark is a regular bully to anyone he defines as 'diff... More

Kik me, I'm Irish
I'm so high, One Direction wrote a song about me!!!!!
boo ._.
sorry......
Please be happy
:))))))))))))
HI FRIEND
WOOOOOOH
U BETTER RUN
THE SAVIOUR
Smol bean
u pancake
watch me whip
WARNING: NORMAL CONVERSATION
salad fingers
dickle
sup m8
DAMN U WINDOW
ICE CREAM
lets have a talk
MY CHOCOLATE :(
LET IT GO
this is very PG
ahhh, poetry
DON'T BLINK
hup
spider friend
never let go jack
oops :)
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
truer
bye daddy
lit af
pity me peasant
NEXT TIME
do we even PG
hey now
friendship is magic
1,000 reads?
U TOMATO
ow ow ow
FELIX FUCK U
help
hello folks
jack...
the thing?
hellooo
hello mark
U DISGUST ME
maaaaaaaaark
Y IS LIFE SO BORING
goodnight mark
ONLY EXPLANATION
meh. Just meh.
IM LIKE A SAD SHAMROCK BUSH
2,000 reads?
this is Felix speaking
seriously?
My name is PJ
Oops.
That didn't work.
That was close.
For now
3,000 reads?
One good thing
Without them
u nincompoop
hey there
well shit
thanks mark
You didn't know?
good
pause, unpause
forever?
Hey.
hey hey hey motherfucker
I dunno
Greetings Mark
yeah?
lucky me
hehehe...sorry.
Yes...
I feel known
says u
SPEED IS KEY
where r u?
shhh child
I hate u
stay safe, jack
no problem
only for u
experiment
who is this?
Maybe
thank u
not felix
FINE
snnnzzzz
who tf is felix?
Hospital Visit
four updates u lucky people
hehehe
I'm evil, wow
wow, im dragging this out
THE WAIT IS OVER
dont kill me pls
i dont even know
I SET FIIIIIIIRE
Mornings
The Fight
School fun
bench hatred
Too tired
Coming out
:D
wat.
hi there friends
Aren't Mondays fun?
buT STILL
mark
wat I do
i dont even know
;;;;;)))))
bye
THE GREAT OUTDOORS
schoolio (im so cool i know)
bro
Mornings huh
a note from our sponsor: me
Stars
such litness
not an update soz dudes

Tears

212 10 7
By SpaceOddityPhan

Possible existential crisis ahead. You been warned maties.

Sean sped around the room, hair flying in all directions, and an empty tub of ice cream deposited on the bed where he had previously been laying. His friend Dan was going to be visiting him, and damn, was Sean hyped.

At a knock on the door, he leapt down the stairs, taking the steps three at a time, hoping he wouldn't fall. Throwing the door open with a loud, "Top o' the mornin' to ya!" (which was a kind of inside joke between himself and Dan) he came face to face with a startled looking pizza delivery woman.

"Um...hi? I have a pizza for you." She said, sounding quite confused and a bit shook. Sean grinned at her, paying no attention to his loud greeting meant for Dan, and taking the box from her hands quickly, eager for pizza. He counted out the money, handing her a twenty dollar bill.

She tried for a smile, which looked quite painful, and then practically ran from the door. Sean shrugged, closing the door with his foot, and taking a big bite of pizza, before remembering that he would eventually need to give at least a slice of it to Dan.

Grumbling angrily to himself, he put the slice back where it was prior his bite, sitting impatiently at his kitchen table. He tapped his fingers anxiously on the wood, checking the time every five seconds.

When the doorbell finally rang once more, Sean was up like a shot, and raved to it. This time, he threw the door open without saying anything, and almost immediately jumped on the person to hug them.

"Woah there, you small peasant." Dan said, awkwardly patting Sean on the back. Sean hopped down with a big grin, excited beyond belief to see his old friend.

"Daaaaaaamn, Daniel!" He exclaimed when he saw Dan in proper lighting. Dan's usually straight hair was wavy as fuck, and he looked like a pastel Hobbit bean. Dan rolled his eyes good naturedly, used to Sean's antics, and meme mumbling.

"What happened to the dark, depressing reality of death?" Sean asked. "The realisation that we'll all eventually die, the terrifying notion that once we do face death, afterwards there'll be nothing more, just a blank, open space...."

Sean trailed off, looking majestic.

"Yeah, I kinda want to go for a more pastel, soft and neat vibe, ya know?" Dan replied, crashing on the couch like he had never been there before, and didn't want to intrude. "I feel you." Sean replied wisely, reaching out and stroking Dan's cheek.

Dan gave him a weird look, and edged away. Sean drew nearer. Dan edged away until he was on the edge of the sofa. Sean sat practically on top of him for about three seconds before Dan fell of the side, his arms flailing a little.

Sean died with laughter, like Fred from Harry Potter.

The two of them stayed like that for a while, Dan face down on the floor, embarrassed, and Sean trying to catch his breath, with tears of laughter running down his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
216K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...