Wanted, Missing and Unknown

By keal2008

Slone has had an awful life. Her father threw her out when she was fourteen and since then, she's been a high... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 7

29K 127 22
By keal2008

"Eric?" I felt all of these crazy emotions being sent to me and I couldn't process them that quickly. I'd just had the weirdest dream of my life and now I'm cold and in pain.

"Slone? My God. You're awake?" He rushed to my side. I was blinking over and over to try and get my eyes to refocus. I literally felt like I'd been run over by a truck. "Slone, baby.. Can you hear me?" The tone of Eric's voice was urgent and pained.

I cleared my throat and opened my eyes again, taking in his handsome face. "Eric, come here." My request came out as a whisper but Eric was right there next to me. He placed his hand on my cheek and I moved my head to cuddle close to it.

"I'm here Love, you're OK now." His soft touch was calling to my body and as I thought about that, I realized I didn't hurt anymore. All of a sudden, I wasn't in pain. Did his touch take it all away? "Yeah Slone, I think it did. I can hear you loud and clear again and this time I'm not going to tune you out. I thought I'd lost you for good. You really can't get away from me now alright?" Eric moved his head to rest it against mine. He was taking deep breaths that were running across my neck, causing me to smile and shiver.

I had the strangest dream about this mean, nasty little boy. He wouldn't give me any water and he wouldn't tell me how to get any, except to go into the trees. He said there was something I needed to do in order to find what I was looking for. I don't really remember much else." Suddenly Eric stiffened beside me, causing me to look at his face. "What's wrong?"

"What did this boy look like? Was he very pale skinned, evil smirk and eyes that would cut you like glass?" As soon as he said that about his eyes I knew we were talking about the same kid. The way he looked at me when I touched him would forever be burned into my mind.

"Yeah, exactly like that. How did you know?" Eric's face was pale and I knew this wasn't going to be good.

"We need to leave now. It's not safe for you here." He moved to the other side of the room and came back with fresh scrubs and a clean blanket. "Please change quickly, we need to go." He handed me the clothes and I sat up, taking them from him.

"What's going on Eric? I don't like not knowing. I remember the car accident and then nothing after that. I'm at the hospital but how am I alive now? What's going on?" I was frantic and I hated not being in control. The more he didn't say, the more pissed off I became. I change quickly, with Eric's help and as soon as I was done, he grabbed me bridal style and moved us quickly out the door. I wrapped the blanket over my legs and then wrapped my arms back around Eric's neck, resting my head on his shoulder. "Are you going to leave me now?" I have no idea where that question came from but I suddenly needed to know. The thought of being without Eric was too much. My heart suddenly started to hurt and I became anxious.

"Slone, calm down. I'm not leaving you, not ever. I'll explain all of this as soon as we're out of the hospital." His tone was low and he sounded annoyed. Why did it feel like he was suddenly pushing me away? "I'm not pushing you anywhere, you silly woman. I'm carrying you to the car. We'll be there is a moment. Just calm down. Your thoughts are screaming in my mind." He kissed my temple, making me relax almost completely.

"Excuse me sir, do you need help?" A woman popped out from behind a counter, stopping Eric and I just as we were about to exit the hospital.

"No Ma'am, I'm taking my wife home. She's been discharged but I just wanted to hold her close to me, so I'm carrying her." Eric's voice was very smooth and calming, almost like he was hypnotizing her. I hugged his neck tighter and I felt him kiss my temple again. "I love you," He said in a whisper just for me.

"I love you," I responded before I could think about it. I stiffened and my eyes became huge as we started walking again. "I just said I love you. I've never said I love you to anyone and I said it to you like it was nothing. Almost like we'd said it every day for a hundred years. Did you give me something? Am I going insane?" My heart was racing and I tried to process my sudden increase of emotions for Eric.

We suddenly stopped and I realized we were in the parking garage. I looked around and saw a man watching us. He didn't look familiar but something about him said danger. "Eric, there's a man watching us," I whispered to him as he placed me in the car.

"I know. It's the boy from your dream. We need to leave now. He can't hurt you, I promise." He kissed my lips quickly, more quickly than I wanted and he was suddenly gone. Eric was in his car, engine started and backing out of the parking spot in three seconds. I looked behind us to the spot I saw the man and didn't see anything.

"Eric? Something's wrong. Something isn't right. I have all of these new... feelings all of a sudden. I feel like I'm not in control of myself." Eric's hand found mine and he held it tightly, bringing it up to kiss the top of it. That small gesture melted my heart and before I knew what was happening, I was kissing Eric passionately. I felt the car stop suddenly, seeing as I was blocking Eric's vision. My hands were in his hair, keeping his face glued to mine. I moaned as he deepened the kiss, touching my tongue to his. My heart was beating so fast that my mind wouldn't let me think of anything else but Eric. I needed him. I needed to make love to him... now.

I was pushed back slightly by Eric and I looked at his face. He looked worried and a bit taken back. "Slone, we can't do this in my car. I want you, God I want you but we have to get out of here." His hands grabbed the side of my face and looked me right in the eye. "You are the only thing that matters to me and I'm not going to lose you because of some stupid man's prophecy." He wiped the tears off my cheeks that I didn't realize were there and started driving again. He never let go of my hand the whole way, keeping me calm.

*

As we made our way to my car, I sensed Michael was close. I couldn't see him but I knew he was there. Michael was the oldest of us, and unfortunately he was my uncle. When Slone woke up and said she'd seen him, I almost died. Michael told me that when I found my other half, she would become his. She has some kind of prophecy that needed to be fulfilled and only she could do it. Michael refused to tell me any more about it, only that I was to contact him as soon as I found her. Little did Michael know, I'd found out why he wanted her and there was no way I was losing Slone to him. That's why I'd waited so long to find her. I knew once I found her, I wasn't going to be able to let her go and to what Michael wanted her for.

"Eric? Who's Michael?" Shit, I said in my head. Slone's eyes flashed to mine and I knew she heard it. "I don't like being lied to and I don't like being kept in the dark. Who is Michael and what the hell is going on? Why is he chasing me?"

"Michael is my uncle. We have a lot of things we need to discuss and as soon as we get to where we're going, I'll tell you everything." I just needed to keep thinking happy thoughts and not think about Michael and this mess we'd suddenly fell into.

I was going to take Slone to my beach house a few hours from here. She needed a shower and a good night’s sleep before I unloaded all of this on her.

"Do I look that bad Eric?" I looked over at Slone and smiled. She looked beautiful, even if she did have dirt and blood on her face.

"Blood? I have blood on my face?" She grabbed the mirror in the visor and looked at herself, gasping when she finally saw. "I guess I didn't realize the car accident was so bad, considering I wasn't there for a very long time. Speaking of that, how am I not hurt more? How do I have no injuries and how and I...”

"Slone, take a damn breath and relax." Her mind was out of control with questions and I couldn't blame her. I grabbed her hand again, kissing it, hoping that it would calm her down again. She looked back at me lovingly and I knew I'd gained a few more minutes.

It took us about two hours to drive to my home. No one knew about it and it wasn't registered in my name so it couldn't be traced. It was in the middle of nowhere with no other neighbors around. It was the perfect place to tell Slone all about me and why Michael was after her now.

When I pulled into the driveway, I looked around to make sure no one was here or had followed us. Slone was sleeping peacefully in the passenger seat, looking more beautiful than ever. I reached out and touched her face lightly. "We're here Love. Time to wake up." I shook her shoulder gently and as she started to wake, I got out of the car and moved to the passenger side to help her out.

I leaned forward and just as I was about to open the car door, a hand touched my shoulder.

*

I was in a deep sleep. Being next to Eric again was like a tranquilizer. He relaxed me in ways I'd never though existed unless you were dead. I felt safe and calm. I felt relaxed and at ease. I felt like a whole new person and that scared me. I can remember feeling closed off and ready to shut down at any second before the accident and now I was different. I felt freer, almost light weight. Eric was suddenly more important to me than anyone else and it wasn't a bad thing, but that feeling was just so intense. I wasn't used to having such an attachment to anyone that it scared me.

Being by myself was all I'd ever know and having to love another... yes love... was suddenly something I was willing to do.

We'd been driving for just a short while when I fell asleep. I was just too relaxed to stay awake but knowing I was going to wake up to Eric was perfect. I closed my eyes and rested my head against my jacket that was balled up against the window.

I suddenly woke up to that beautiful field that I'd seen before. The sun was out and it was warm, so warm. I closed my eyes and turned my face up towards the sun, taking a deep breath and taking it all in.

"I knew you'd be back. Couldn't stay away?" I stopped moving instantly but I didn't turn around. I knew that voice and this time, I knew who he was.

"Michael," I said flatly as I turned around. The look on his face was pure shock.

"How do you suddenly know me?" He didn't seem so scary now that he didn't have the element of surprise.

"I just do. What do you want?" I took a step towards him and his eyes flashed anger like before.

"Don't think you're stronger than me now that you know who I am. You know my name and nothing else. I'm still very powerful, but I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to try and reason with you. I know you... care for Eric and that just isn't possible. There are other plans for you and I won't all you...”

"What the hell do you mean you won't allow me? You don't own me. You don't tell me what to do and you certainly won't tell me I can't see Eric anymore." I was so mad I was seeing red. No one was going to keep me from Eric.

His laughing stopped me dead in my thought process because he was suddenly very close to me. I looked down into his little black eyes as he said, "You will do exactly as I say or I'll just kill you and be done with the whole damn thing. You will be mine. You will listen to everything I say and do as I say, so I'll kill Eric and then I'll kill you. Understand?" He reached up and trailed his nasty little fingers down my arm, making me shiver in disgust. He didn't take it as disgust though and he took a step towards me. "You already respond to my touch. That's great." His smile was disgusting and I couldn't take anymore.

"Don't you dare touch me," I spat and with that I pushed on his chest as hard as I could and turned around, running as fast and hard as I could. I could hear foot steps behind me but I didn't dare stop to turn around and look. I just pushed myself as hard as I could. There was suddenly a hand on my shoulder and I screamed, trying to peel it off me.

*

I spun around to see Evangeline standing there behind me. "What are you doing here Evie? How did you find me?" I grabbed her around the arms and pulled her to me, demanding an answer. No one knew I was here. There is no reason why she should have found me.

"Well, Slone was wearing my jacket with my phone in the pocket, so I tracked it. You should have told me what was going on Eric. Michael is back and he's angry. He found me, looking for you. It's all started now hasn't it?" Evangeline had a look of terror on her face and I knew Michael had gotten to her.

"What did Michael say to you?" I let her arms go and took a step back from her. I turned around to check on Slone and she was still peacefully sleeping in the passenger seat. I smiled for a moment and then turned back around to Evangeline.

"He came to my home and asked me nicely at first if I knew where you or Slone were. He didn't seem to know where either of you were so I guess I was his next logical stop. He killed two of my men trying to get to me though."

"Focus Evangeline. Just tell me the facts please, leave out the rest for later." I was seething with anger. He wasn't going to take her from me.

"He was nice at first. I told him about the car accident and how I'd left you too at the hospital. I couldn't stop him from finding that out, seeing as he can read everyone's mind. I was still all cut up and bloody when he found me."

"Dammit Evangeline, just calm down and tell me what I need to know. I won't hurt you but I will if you don't tell me what I need to know!" I took a step towards her and she flinched slightly. I was her maker and she had to do as I said. I took a deep breath and started again. "Please, just tell me what Michael said to you. We can talk about all the other stuff later, alright?" I smiled softly at her and she calmed down and shook her head yes.

"He said if he didn't find you and Slone within one month that he would just call upon your birthday rights and end you, in turn ending Slone... and me. He said he will give you thirty days to bring Slone and yourself to him and he will let you live."

"Shit! What am I going to do? I need to try and find a way to kill him without involving you or Slone. I need you to go back to your home and pretend like everything is alright. You can't tell him or anyone else where I am. I'll stay in contact with you and if he contacts you again, call me. Stay safe and stay alert. You know Michael doesn't play fair."

"I will and you call me if you need help. I'd rather die fighting than by his hand." Evangeline walked back towards her limo and got inside.

I turned back around and opened the car door, touching Slone's shoulder and shaking her a bit to try and wake her. "Slone? Babe, can you hear me?" She was in such a deep sleep that I couldn't wake her, so I picked her up and carried her to the house.

Once we were inside, I laid her down on the couch and went back to the car for our bags. I didn't want to leave her alone in case she woke up suddenly and found herself in a strange place but as I closed the trunk a scream brought my attention back to her. I ran as fast as I could and with two seconds, I was at her side. She was screaming so loud and I didn't understand why. She was thrashing around on the couch and as I called her name, shaking her to try and help her; I realized she was still sleeping.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I looked down at her and stopped moving. Someone was touching her. It had to be Michael. I placed my hands on her shoulder and shook her, calling her name, trying to get her to wake up.

"Slone, Slone, wake up!"

Instantly she shot up off the couch, making me fall over in the process. I looked back at her and noticed she was running for the door.

"Slone, stop!" I yelled for her and got up, going after her.

"Eric? Eric is that you?" She was at the front door, using it as a shield almost. She was peaking past it, waiting for me to answer. I came around the corner to answer her question and she instantly ran back to me, wrapping her arms and legs around me while she cried into the crook of my neck.

"It was awful. He was telling me I had to stay away from you and I was his. He touched me and I pushed him and ran before he could do anything else." I let her get it all out, seeing as I needed this information and I rubbed her back.

"Shh, it's OK. It was just a dream. You're safe now and he can't touch you." I ran my fingers through her hair and pushed happier thoughts into her mind. She instantly relaxed but didn't let go of me.

"What does Michael want with me Eric? Why can't we just be together? He does realize he's a child right and I'll never actually be with him?" She tightened her arms around my neck and I tightened the one that was around her waist. I moved us back to the couch, placing her in my lap, straddling me.

"I have some things I need to tell you and I need you to keep an open mind and let me finish before you freak out OK? Please, just let me explain it all and then I'll answer any and all the questions you have." I looked her right in the eyes and waited for her to respond. This wasn't an easy conversation to have with anyone, especially with someone you'd turned accidentally and didn't really have a choice now. I was banking on her new feelings for me to help her transition and not leave me.

"Alright, you're scaring me though. You aren't leaving me are you?" I smiled at her words. Didn't she know by now that I couldn't leave her? It just wasn't an option/

"Never, Slone, I'll never leave you but you may want to leave me after I'm done telling you all of this." I took my eyes off of hers and hung my head. I was honestly ashamed of myself. How could I have done this to her?

She reached out and took my face in her hands, bringing my face back to hers. "Don't do that. Don't shut me out. If I can't do it to you, than you can't do it to me. I love you and as new and scary as that is, I know it's true. So say what you need to so we can move on." I brought her lips to mine and kissed her like it was the first time. It had been far too long since I'd actually kissed her and it felt perfect.

Slone ran her hands through my hair and held on tight like I was going to leave her. She moved her hips slightly against me and I groaned. Tease. I placed my hands on her hips to stop her because I needed to say this before I lost my nerve. I moved to pull back from her but she wouldn't let me. She whimpered against my mouth and it almost broke my heart. I took her lips off mine and kissed down her neck, biting a little harder than I would have before she was changed but not drawing blood. I'd give her the option to life bond with me after she knew the truth. I couldn't take that from her too.

"Eric, please don't tease me anymore." She crashed her lips to mine and moved to lay down on the couch next to me, grabbing the front of my shirt and pulling me with her. She was so much stronger now, and it amazed me that she hadn't seen the signs that she'd changed. She tugged on my shirt as I moved to lie on top of her and she ran her nails up my back as she pulled on the shirt, giving me goose bumps. "I like that you respond to my touch," she said with more lust in her voice than control. I knew she was going to take this too far and I needed to talk to her before we slept together. I couldn't take away this choice from her too.

"Slone, Love... We have to talk first, please." I laid my head on her shoulder and she ran her nails up and down my back softly, slowly pushing me farther and farther to my breaking point.

"OK, you talk while I listen... and play." She kissed my chest and I groaned, unable to stop her.

"You're killing me Babe, please." Her hands and mouth stopped moving and she laid back, looking into my eyes.

"Alright, I'm sorry. I'll stop. Can we just lie here like this though? Being close to you feels... right?" Her statement was more of a question and I nodded, feeling the same way.

"You were made for me, of course it feels right. Please don't think that I don't want you because I do. I just need to talk to you before we take things further. You need to have this choice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 133 33
Meet Anna,normal teenage girl with parents who don't care about her.One day someone comes in her life and everything is different.That someone is nob...
470 14 18
May finds out a mysterious part of her life that her parents haven't been telling her. She's adopted, but that's not the only thing. Her adoptive par...
496 97 35
Someone's tricking him, playing with his life. He never realized that, he thought it was his fault the whole damn time. He was so much in misery that...
273 28 11
Ally has lived a normal life. Other then her headaches, will to stay away from other people, and the weird way light acts around her, she's completel...