The Coffee Spill |Demi Lovato|

Door FlexItDestiny

Ellie Welch hasn't had the easiest life. Her family disowned her at 19 years old when she gave her baby up fo... Meer

Before You Read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 & 6
Chapter 7 & 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 *Sexual*
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26 *Sexual*
Chapter 27 *Sexual*
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 *Sexual*
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 *Sexual*
Chapter 41 *Sexual*
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 *Sexual*
Chapter 49 *Sexual*
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 *Sexual*
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 *Sexual*
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 *Sexual*
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 44

8.9K 206 14
Door FlexItDestiny

Written 2015
Revised April 2021
A/N Please don't hate me but what story doesn't have a little bit of drama?

*Ellie's POV*
*One month later*
I haven't been the same since Boston. I'm not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing. I've been quite distant from Demi, even though she's leaving for tour in just a few short days. We should be spending the time catching up on Supergirl, cuddling, and having lots and lots of sex. I won't be able to fly out and see Demi until spring break which is three weeks away.

Instead of engulfing myself in Demi, I've been spending most of my time in my classroom. Walking into my classroom the first two weeks was like walking into hell. The room had no stimulation whatsoever. I bet hell had more stimulation than classroom 213. I made it my mission to transform the entire classroom from drab to fab. Art supplies, books, toys, posters, stickers, and even a prize box. I might have gotten a little carried away, but at least I can repurpose most of the stuff next year.

It's not entirely my fault for not spending much time with Demi before she heads off on tour. She's been busy herself. She's been meeting with her team, getting fitted for outfits, rehearsing and promoting the tour. We haven't seen much of each other the last two weeks, aside from a quick lunch last week and a movie night that was cut short when Demi had to get costume fitted for a dress they forgot to measure her for. I can't be mad, though. It's what I signed up for.

"You're here late again." Andrea's voice echos through the classroom. I turn around, meeting her eyes with mine.

I look out the window and notice the sun is starting to set. I got tunnel vision while hanging up posters I made. I get down from the metal student chair I'm standing on. I take a step back and notice the poster is crooked. I sigh, rubbing my temples with my fingers. I circle my arms and massage my shoulder. Hanging posters with your arms over your head is more of a workout than most gym machines.

Andrea walks over to me, taking the roll of tape off the desk and handing it to me. She holds the backrest as she stands on the chair, her stilettos hitting the metal seat, vibrating throughout the room. Her four inch heels paired with her 2 inch height difference made fixing the poster easy for her. She pressed her legs together as the base of the chair seat was not wide enough. If she stood with her legs open but a bit, the sides of her feet would be dangling. I try my best to look away as she's fixing the poster. Like almost any other day, she's wearing a black pencil skirt, making me think that's all she owns. The skirt molds perfectly to her tan legs and as she raises her arm to smooth out the top of the poster, the skirt rises up her bare thighs.

I swallow the lump in the back of my throat. I can not be looking at Andrea like this. She's my boss and my girlfriend's friend. This is wrong on so many levels. Plus, I love Demi.

"Ellie." Andrea knocks me out of my gaze. I shake my head, clearing my head of unwanted thoughts. "I asked you for a piece of tape twice." She says, holding her hand out as she is leaning against the poster with her forearm. I cut a piece of tape off, handing it to her. Her fingers brush against mine as she takes the tape between her fingers. She gets off the chair and stands next to me, observing the poster. "There, much better." She says, proud of herself.

"T-thanks." I say, twirling the tape between my fingers. I look at my desk. I still have 3 more posters to hang up, but I don't have the motivation to do so. I walk over to my desk, gathering the posters, neatly stacking them on top of each other. Andrea follows, standing in front of my desk.

"What are you doing tomorrow after work?" She asks, neatly organizing the paper clips and sticky notes on my desk.

"Most likely putting this pile of posters up and organizing the books and toys." I say, putting my water bottle in my bag.

"No you're not, you're going to take a break from decorating and help me with our arts and crafts event tomorrow." She says with confidence.

I shake my head no. "I don't think so." I say, fumbling with the zipper on my bag.

"Oh please." She says, walking towards me so she's now in front of me. She puts her hands on my shoulders. "You are talented, and we need someone for face painting tomorrow." She says with a pleading look in her eyes. It would be nice to not be stuck in the classroom for hours after dismissal.

"Okay, but one condition." I say. She raises her eyebrow. "Get janitor Mike to put the rest of the posters up." I say laughing.

She holds her hand out for me to shake it. "Deal."

***

To my surprise, when I return to school the next morning, the posters are in fact hung up on the walls. I was half joking when I asked for the janitor to put them up, but now that they are up, I'm relieved. I smile and make a mental note to thank Andrea when I see her.

"Ellie, so glad you could help out today." She says, embracing me in her usual greeting hug.

"Of course. And thanks for getting those posters hung up." I say, smiling.

"Take that cart and follow me to the supply closet." She says, grabbing a set of keys off of her desk. I put my bag on the cart and follow her down the hallway. She opens the supply closest door and flicks the light switch a few times, realizing the lightbulb is dead. We prop the door open with the cart to provide us some light.

We fill the cart with any and all art supplies we can find. Crayons, colored paper, worksheets, coloring pages, scissors, stickers, glue, the list goes on. Andrea looks at the sheet of paper that she brought with her.

"Okay, the only thing were missing is plain white paper." She says, bitting the tip of her pen cap, twisting it between her teeth. She removes the pen from her lips, using it to point to a box on the top shelf. "Can you reach it? I already took my heels off." She asks. I look down and she in fact was wearing flats. The shelf was too tall, even if she was wearing heels. I find a study box on the floor and push it to where I need it. I stand on it, and grab a ream of white paper. I stumble down and Andrea catches me, her face dangerously close to mine.

"Thanks." She says, taking the paper from my hands and placing it on the cart.

When everything on the checklist is accounted for, we make our way to the gymnasium. There are tables lined up against each other, making two long tables. There is two other teachers here already, helping set up. I let out a sigh of relief. I really did not want to be the only one here, alone with Andrea. We make our way to the other teachers, only one of which I recognize. Ms. Kelley. She's another kindergarten teacher. The other, I've never seen before. However, I know she's a teacher from the key card she has attached to her lanyard in her front pocket.

"Here, Ellie. This will be your station." She says, pointing out the abundance of face paint, brushes and stencils. Stencils? I was secretly hoping I could be away with drawing hearts, butterflies and the occasional emoji.

The room suddenly gets louder, as a rush of children and their parents file in through the double doors. I guess this is show time. I take a seat at the designated face paint station, placing my bag between my legs. A few kids and their parents walk by, but none of them approach me. I shrug it off, watching them form a line at the caricature station.

Andrea's voice knocks me out of my daze. "Ellie, this young boy wants to know if you can draw the Superman logo on his cheek." She says with her hand on his shoulder.

I nod my head up and down. "Absolutely, take a seat." I say, grabbing the blue and red paint.

***

"Thanks again for coming." Andrea says before closing the gymnasium doors. She rests her back on it, letting out a big sigh. She looks around the room, overwhelmed by the mess that was left behind. Ms. Kelley left a few minutes ago to pick her son up from her babysitters house. The other teacher left when she was done drawing her last caricature. It was just Andrea and I.

I feel my phone vibrate against my leg. I take it out of my front pocket, smiling when I see Demi's name across the screen.

Hi pretty girl. Would you care to meet me for dinner at the Antique Table tonight? Don't worry about changing out of your work clothes, I'm just going to tear them off you when we get home xx

My heart begins to flutter at Demi's nonchalant dirty talk. One sex filled night with Demi before she leaves for tour? Yes, please.

You sure you don't want to skip right to desert? ;) I text back, biting my lip.

Demi's response is quick, as if she's anxiously waiting by the phone. Easy there, tiger. Dinner first. I'll meet you there in 20 xx

"I know I've already asked so much of you, but would you mind helping me clean up? I'd hate to leave it for the janitor." She says, picking up a few scraps of paper, bunching them into a ball. I set my bag down on the ground, nodding my head in agreement. A few minutes can't hurt. I recollect all the supplies and put them on the cart before walking over to a nearby recycling bin. I walk it over towards Andrea, settling it down in front of her with a sigh. It was heavier than I anticipated, but I couldn't bring it back once I had already picked it up. I throw my head back, letting my hair cascade down my back and out of my face. My breath becomes uneven as I recover from carrying the barrel.

Andrea's eyes meet mine before lingering onto my lips. I watch her lick her lips before leaning in. Everything happens all too quickly. My feet are glued to the floor, my body unable to move. Before I can process what is going on, I feel Andrea's warm lips connect with mine. It only takes me a second to push her off of me. Andrea stands there confused.

"Fuck." I say, taking a step away from Andrea.

"I'm sorry, I must have misread the signals. I thought you liked me." She said, clearly hurt by the rejection.

"You're beautiful, but I'm in a relationship. I thought Demi told you." I say, increasing the distance between us even more. She just stands there, trying to find the right words to say. I don't wait for her to respond. I grab my bag and shakily put it over my shoulder.

"I got to go. Bye Ms. Sanchez." I say, reverting back to a more professional name.

I walk as fast as I can to the parking lot, trying my best to gather my thoughts and remember where I parked. Lucky for me, there weren't many cars in the parking lot. I spot mine and hurry towards it. I struggle to unlock the driver side door, letting the keys slip out of my hands and onto the concrete. I turn around, letting my back slide down the car until I'm siting on the concrete in fetal position. My bag slides off my shoulder and onto the ground next to me. I wrap my arms around my legs and scream into my shirt. I let tears cascade down my cheeks, struggling to catch my breathe. The thought of Demi leaving me repeats over and over again in my head. I can't loose her. I can't.

After a few minutes, I manage to stand up and open my car door. I drive home, forgetting that I was supposed to meet up with Demi at the Antique Table.

_________________________
A/N I'm sorry! I needed some type of drama! Lol.

I hope it wasn't too much and I hope I didn't rush into it with Andrea. I tried to make it seem believable and real.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

666K 13.1K 199
Demi Lovato x Female Reader Imagines Please give credit if you put any of my chapters in your books. Do not steal or copy my work. I work very hard...
8.1K 269 24
Demi is a free spirited 16 year old girl who grew up in small town.Ever since her parents divorce,she's been having trouble in school,getting into fi...
40.8K 1.2K 32
| COMPLETED | ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ {๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š’๐š} As model and influencer...
2K 70 26
This is a Demi Lovato fan fiction where in fact she is attracted to the same gender. If you are not comfortable with this than this book isn't for yo...