Something Entirely New (A Pea...

By MelanyTheMelon

BOOK 1 of 'The SU Song Title Series' The wind blew, The seagulls sang, You ran after your hat, after it flew... More

Act 1: Your Arrival
Act 2: Her Encounter
SA-1: Like The Stars
Act 3: Your Beginning
Act 4: Her Remembrance
SA-2: Like The Moon
Act 5: Your Acquaintanceship
Act 6: Her Expressivity
SA-3: Like The Wind
Act 7: Your Friendship
Act 8: Her Advancement
SA-4: Like A Gem
Act 9: Your Goodbye
Act 10: Her Farewell
SA-5: Gleaming
| Epilogue |
| Author's Note/Thank You |
| Author's Note/Sequel Info |

| Sequel Sneak Peek Is Out! |

1.9K 50 2
By MelanyTheMelon

     The sequel's first chapter is out!

     The actual updates will begin on mid June, as that's when my summer break begins, but I decided to publish the first chapter earlier, as to let everyone have a "sneak peek" of the story.

     Based on how I've organized the plot so far, it will have a total of ten chapters, and these will be around 1.5k to 2k words long! 

     I decided to keep the sequel shorter, as I think it shouldn't extend too much when compared to the first book, and time is another factor that I have to keep in mind.

     Anyhow, that's all for now, and thank you very much for reading until here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 914 19
𝗔 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆... 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁? 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
80.4K 1.8K 22
You had finally moved to a simple place, a place where you thought nothing would happen. You lived at the other end on the beach, behind a mountain...
126K 6.7K 40
Pearl Blankenship, an autistic investigative journalist, witnesses the end of the world. Before the nuclear fallout can kill her, a mysterious being...
85.9K 1.7K 29
original description: "Today, right here, right now... I'll love again..." I, like many people, am gay AF for Spinel, so here we are All characters b...