« locked with the fuckboy » j...

By taehyungssexyback

Being locked alone in the classroom everyday with the fuckboy wouldn't be THAT bad, right? Or would it? ❝Do y... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
✞ Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
✞ Chapter 7
✞ Chapter 8
✞ Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
✞ Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
✞ Chapter 20
✞ Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
✞ Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
✞ Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
author's note // rant
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
✞ Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55*
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
will start writing chapter 57
Chapter 57
discontinuing (?)

Chapter 32

20.9K 746 610
By taehyungssexyback

Jiyeon's POV

There was nothing else I could do in break today but now how I wished that I'd rather sit idle and feel nothing rather than witness that slut kissing Jungkook instead and making me want to slap the living hell out of her.

I witnessed the two and my heart somehow felt like broken glass, shattering into particles that I didn't even notice a tear already stained my cheek.

Sooner or later not only a tear but tears fell from my eyes until I finally accepted the fact that I was crying and dashed out of that horrible place full of horrible people.

I ran away as fast as I could just to get them out of my sight when I bumped into Younghee.

"Jiyeon-ah, what's wrong? You look like you ran a marathon. Wait, are you...crying?" her face widened in shock when she saw my face.

I panted heavily, resting my palms on my knees as I slouched while I stood up.

"Huh? C-crying? M-me? No, why would I?"

"It's sooo not obvious that you just cried."

"I ran too much that even my eyes started to sweat." I denied.

Younghee glared at me suspiciously, squinting her eyes in suspicion until it started to make me feel uncomfortable.

"O-oh my God, is it getting hot in here or...? No wonder my eyes were sweating."

"Jiyeon just quit the acting, it's so damn obvious you were crying. I bet even a newborn can tell that you cried. Just look at you now."

"Yeah, I can soooo see myself right now."

Younghee rolled her eyes playfully before she went to grab her mirror from her bag and held it in front of me.

I stared at my own messy reflection, my eyes looked a bit swollen and my nose was red, along with my cheeks.

She took back her mirror and kept it in her bag before she crossed her arms, waiting for my response.

"Sooo..?" she waited.

"Yeah, fine, okay, you're right. I cried, big deal."

"And that's because?"

"Heh, no biggie. I just remembered something that's all."

"Why do you always have to deny? You know you can tell me." she said reassuringly, patting my back.

I huffed in response, staring at the ground.

"Doesn't it break your heart to see a guy you like kissing this other girl and you can't help it but to..cry?" I sighed, looking down as ever.

"Well actually that's true but who's the guy you like- Wait, no way."

"What?"

"Noooo way." she gasped.

I started to feel uncomfortable with her response.

"Oh my God, nooooo wayyyy."

"What?"

"The person you like...Is it perhaps..Jeon Jungkook?" she nudged at my shoulder.

My face flushed in embarrassment, trying to avoid her gaze.

"Whaaat? Jeon Jungkook? Hah, of course n- Okay fine it's useless trying to lie. Fine, you got me."

"Ohohoho, I knew it. My OTP, oh my God. The ship is finally sailing~" she squealed.

"Wait, just one thing though. Did you just say, kiss someone else?!" she exclaimed.

Her question reminded me of the horrid scene again and made me frown in response, soon nodding my head.

She gasped at my response and straightened her back, pulling up her sleeves and tying her hair back neatly.

"Where is that Jeon Cook? I'm going to definitely beat him up."

I laughed at her reaction and hugged her from behind, stopping her before she does anything else.

"No, stop. It's okay, please. I don't want things becoming worse, so there's no need for this."

"Are you sure you don't want me to beat his ass up for you?"

"You're a girl."

"So? I can still beat his ass up. Tell me where he is."

"In Wonderland, now unfold your sleeves and let's go somewhere else."

She rolled her eyes playfully before unfolding her sleeves and started to walk with me.

"Aish.." she mumbled.

Break time was already over and we were heading back to class, Younghee sat beside me in the meanwhile there's no teacher yet.

We were chatting around until a familiar figure entered the door.

This time Younghee actually rolled her eyes in annoyance and left the seat beside me.

She was walking back to her seat when Jungkook started to talk to me, triggering Younghee.

But of course, I wasn't in the mood to talk to him yet, not when the scene keeps replaying in my head.

"Hey, umm.. Jiyeon, can we talk?"

"Hey you, what do you think you're doing?" Younghee appeared as I prepared to hear her rant to Jungkook.

"Uh, trying to talk to Jiyeon?"

"How dare you talk to her after you just..ugh. Why would you even want to talk to her anyway? Go back to your hoe and make a million babies."

I sat there listening to their conversation, my face appearing as if I'm unaffected by my surroundings.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at her, making her even more mad.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me? I swear to God, Jeon Jungkook, I will beat the living hell out of you. It's disrespect to people when you roll your eyes, you know that?! First of all you need to go away to Neverland and never come back because Jiyeon doesn't want to talk to you."

"Neverland? Didn't you just say-"

"I don't fucking care, as long as you're far away, out of her face, I'll be satisfied. The door is open for you to leave."

"Actually it's closed."

"Then open it bro."

Jungkook crossed his arms before he continued to talk.

"Wait, what do you mean 'doesn't want to talk to me'? Jiyeon, tell her that you're talking to me."

I sat there quietly, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"Hah, bitch. It's no use of trying to talk to her, go to your hoe and never come back."

"What? Why?" Jungkook turned to me with a confused look while I still avoided eye contact.

"Jiyeon, can we please talk? Is this about yesterday because we can talk if this is about yesterday."

The fact that Seolhyun was pregnant flashed in my mind again and a tear subconsciously fell from my eye, soon wiping it off with my thumb harshly.

"No, it's not about yesterday. Just like Younghee said, go back to your hoe." I grumbled.

Younghee gave up and had enough of our conversation and went back to her seat.

"Jiyeon, stop this please. You told me that you liked me. What's this now?"

"Yeah, I told you that. But that was a long time ago, that was yesterday."

. . .

wassup my hoessss.

authornim is back from the dead.

i have a story:

in one of my finals, my teacher caught my attention when she suddenly said,

"no, not today."

then my friend looked back and whispered the song and then i smiled.

and i started singing it in my head during the exams lol.

^^kookieswithjams

the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.9K 32
"so you are saying that I am your favourite teacher?" "jimin what are you doing" "We are not that close miss that you can call me with my first nam...
463K 25.9K 45
Jungkook is the king of the school, he's great at everything he does and popular. Everyone either admires him or hates his guts. Taehyung is the sma...
999 17 20
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎❗ "What can I do?" He asked , "Just fuck me once" I said with confidence, I sw...
319K 12.1K 27
❛❛Thank you, Mister Jeon. You saved me tonight.❜❜ College life in a very dangerous village but a Professor that is willing to protect you from it. |...