Marvel One shots

By _Destined2Ship_

My collection of Smut, Fluff, and Angsty one-shots! Will take requests (that does not mean it will 100% be do... More

Oneshot Requests
(Stony) Bad Kisser
(Spideypool) Baby Boy
(Stony) Don't Stop
(Clintasha) Rough Assassin's
(Stony) Eye Fucking?
(Stucky) Sketchbook
(Stony) He caught me
(Stony) Good Morning
(Spideypool) Beg for it
(Stony) All American
(Spideypool) College
(Winterwitch) His mind
(Hawksilver) His guilty pleasure
(Stony) Can we make up?
(Stucky) Till the end of the line
(Romanogers) Wanna spar?
(Winterwitch) I still love you
(Spideypool) Here without you
(Stony) Nightmares and Push-ups
(Stucky) I wasnt there
(Spideypool) Sassy Spidey
(Romanogers) You're not bad
(Nat×Reader) Jealous much?
(Scarletspidey) Twin brother test
(Spideypool) Tangled in your webs
Theme Songs
Theme Songs 2
(FrostIron) Obedient dreams
(ScarletSilver) You're the only one
(Spideypool) Spidey's fanboy
(Thorki) Disipline for the disgraceful
(Stony) I won't accept you as my Mate
(Stucky) Our Reunion
(FrostIron) Real or Fantasy
One of the Heros
(Thorki) Sewn Shut
(Witchdoctor) Apology cake
(Stony) It doesn't have to be a holiday
(IronWitch) Stay out of my head
(Stoker) "Happy 18th Spider-MAN"
(IronSoldier) Another Dollar
(Hawksilver) Annoy me till I love you
(Thorki) The best King
(Stony) Put in place
(Multiple ships) Just like a circus
(Winterfalcon) Jealousy comes out
(BlackWinter) Hard to go back
(BlackFalcon) Trip to Confessions
(Stony) Soulmates
(Stony) Move in with me
(Spideypool) I can't do this anymore
(Stuckony) Cheaters don't win. Right?
(Stuckony) Hands that can feel

(Thorki) Great Gods

26.1K 430 1.1K
By _Destined2Ship_

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

!Request!
Warning: Loki and Thor participate in sexual things together. If you don't like that, please skip to my next one-shot.

~Great Gods~

/Loki Pov/

Mother of gods my brother is the sexiest male here. Out of every male in this room, he is probably in the top 3. Because, If we're being honest here, I am still technically standing in the room. He was standing in a group of other Asgardian warriors, Including Sif.

He let out a Booming laugh before turning to approach me. When he reached me he finally spoke, "Brother, Why stand so far away from the real party? Do you not wish to celebrate with us?"

"Actually, Thor, I am leaning. I am not standing." I said, referring to the doorway I was leaning against, "And to be quite honest with Brother, I have No interest in partying with the Oh-So-Strong warriors of Asgard."

He nodded, "Well, Brother, If you do not wish to celebrate with everyone, Who do you wish to party with?"

You.

"That's is None of your concern Brother." I said, hoping if I called him "Brother" enough, It would wipe away all the dirty fantasies I have imagined with him.

When I turned to leave he followed me as soon as we were out of sight he slammed me into a nearby wall. "It seems you have caught my interest brother, So who do you wish to party with?"

I sighed as my body vanished from in front of him, "You fall for these things every day." I said from my spot behind him. "Now, If you'll excuse me, I have some new books I would like to read."

As I started walking to my chambers I noticed Thor was still following me. "Why do you continue to follow me to my chambers, Brother?"

"If you will not party with the rest of us, then I shall party with you alone." He stated simply, though I could have sworn I saw a smirk on his face. Maybe he's just been hanging around Tony Stark too much.

"We will not be partying." I said, trying to say that firmly, "You will be sitting there quietly while I read and work on my magic."

Thor nodded, "If that is your wish, Brother."

We arrived at my door and I walked in, Thor following me. "Shut the door," I told him before I sat down on the ledge of my window. He shut the door then proceeded to take a seat in one of the chairs in my room, though he sat in the only one that faced me. Whatever, it's not like he'd be getting a show or anything.

I lifted a hand towards one of my bookcases and a very particular book flew towards me. Thor watched in wonder as I flipped through the pages of the book that I just spayed fly into my hands.

I could still feel his gaze upon me as I tried to find the spell I was looking for. " did you have something you wished to tell me, Thor?"

He sighed before standing up and walking to lean against the wall right by the window I was sitting at. "Well, you see, you look very beautiful when you are like this."

I raised an eyebrow, did he just say that? "Like what?"

"Sitting. Reading. You seem so at peace, so happy. It's beautiful"

I could feel the heat on my cheeks, knowing I was blushing made me feel uneasy about letting him come into my Chambers. "Thank you..."

He chuckled, " you're not used to me saying words of kindness to you, are you Loki?"

I looked up from my book and into his beautiful blue eyes, "To be honest with you, No. I am not. Everyone on Asgard knows I am an untameable monster." I said looking back down to my book.

"I could tame you."

"W-what?" I stutter out as my mind goes to a very dark and dirty place.

He takes a step closer and repeats his previous sentence, "I could tame you. I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem with it either, am I correct?"

I nodded slowly, his words and his slow advances on my body were taking effect.

If I didn't get away from him soon I would surely lose control of myself. I quickly stood up, setting my book on the ledge. As the war continued his advances towards me, I continue to back away, that is until my back hit the wall of my room. I jumped as I thought my back against the solid surface. The impact making me turn away from Thor's gaze to look at what I had bumped into.

When I looked back for was standing right in front of me. "You keep backing away from me." He spoke.

"Thor... I-I don't..."

" I know you're not about to say you don't like the idea of this," He gestured between us, " bus. You would have made me leave if that were the case."

I shook my head, "I'm not- It's not- We're not-"

Thor interrupted my stuttering, "Loki, say that again, clearly this time."

I chuckled, trying to laugh whatever was happening off, "Thor,  come on, knock it off." I said while pushing my hands on his chest, trying to make some space between us.

I instantly regretted it when he grabbed my rest and pinned them against the wall above my head. My heartbeat had increased dramatically, we stood in silence, part of it my fear plus the sexual tension he had caused.

He looks down at me, his massive size giving him a huge advantage over my smaller form. His eyes drifted from my eyes to my lips and back again he repeated this until my tolerance level was lower than Odin's had ever been before. "Thor! If you don't do something right this secon-"

And just like that, his lips were against mine.

He pulled back quicker than I would have liked, but that's probably because I didn't exactly pull back... But I was shocked! I wasn't expecting him to actually return the feelings I had for him!

"Loki, tell the honest truth, Do you wish for me to stop?"

I shook my head truthfully. I really didn't want him to stop. I want him to continue to dominate me completely. "I want this."

His eyes stared straight into mine, "beg."

" P-Please Thor, I-I want you. Thor, Please, I beg you."

"You're quite good at that." He grinned.

"Oh shut-" he interrupted me with another kiss, this one more heated and rough. I loved it.

He held my wrist to the wall with one hand as the other felt around my lower regions eagerness gave my lips when he began rubbing the solid hard-on I recently obtained.

"Thor," I rasped out, "Take me."

His lips were attached to my neck, "If that's what you wish."

'That's what I need' I thought to myself.

He let go of my wrist and stepped away from my body. "Undress. Now." He commanded me as he started to undress.

A grand and snap my fingers and we were down to our boxers. His smirk told me he wasn't pissed that I took the easy way. He came back to me and wrapped his large hands around my waist as I ran my hands up his chest and around his neck. We reconnected in a kiss as he picked me up and slammed me against the wall.

"Mmm," I moaned into the kiss. The wall didn't hurt, and I was ecstatic that Thor didn't want to take it easy on me. I really didn't want some sweet, soft, romantic sex. I wanted some hard, kinky, Mark leaving sex. And I'll be damned if he didn't know that.

I was pulled off the wall and carry to the bed before I tossed me onto it. He hovered over my body, "Loki if I hurt you, you must tell me. I will stop right away."

I laughed a little, man, he thought I was going to get hurt? "Thor, there is no need to be concerned for my safety. I can take whatever you wish to throw at me."

He smiled happily, "wonderful." He said before pulling my boxers off. "Loki, what is this?"

Shit. "Um... the people of Earth call it a "Buttplug", it's kind of like a toy... But it is meant for sex really." I said truthfully. I had totally forgotten that was in there. Well, this will make it a lot less painful when he decides to fuck me.

"Ah, yes, I understand." He said before pulling off his boxers to reveal his massive length to me. I almost Moaned at the sight. He pulled it out of me quickly, causing me to gasp. He didn't waste a second before he was plunging into me.

"Ah! Thor!" I screamed, mostly in pain thought also pleasure. I've never been this full in my life and I was loving every powerful thrust of his. I was holding on to him, calling out his back as his fingers that into my hips. It was a mixture of skin slapping together, moans, and heavy breathing.

"Thor, I am close." I panted out.

He groaned, "Me too, Do it with me."

My eyes screwed shut as we came together. He slowed his thrust and eventually pulled out of me, rolling over to lay next to me. We were both breathing hard, covered in sweat, and not to mention the cum on us both.

"We should bathe," I said, trying to steady my breath.

He chuckled, "Indeed. Let us rest first. We shall bathe in the morning."

I nodded before I wrapped my arm around his stomach and he pulled me close with his arm around my shoulders. My head laid on his chest, rising and falling as he breathed. And eventually, we dozed off, just like that.

Together.

(: The End :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 382 33
this is a one shot book of Bob x reader it will mostly be feminine sorry for my masc reader idk why I just right a lot in feminine type shit yk anywa...
51.4K 940 28
a oneshot book of Nat x Wanda fluff and angst book I will NOT write smut includes mother!daughter relationship this is a fluff and angst book I wil...
207 12 14
This is a collection of cute stories! Requests are open! Contains: Fluff 🌺 Smut 🔥 I hope you enjoy!!
295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)