Step brother [A Prodigy Short...

By Roc_yaWorld

Jamiya and Craig hate each other with a passion. They fist fight and never have anything nice to say to each... More

Step brother [A Prodigy Short Story]
Unfortunate chain of events
New life = Living hell
Forgive and Forget...I think
I...like my sister
forbidden love
payback
caught
unpleasant surprises
The real reason is....
Together Again
getting played & getting caught
suffering the consequences
uh oooohh
cause & effect
coming to terms with a terrible mistake
hard ships & back stabbing
abandoned
showing up & showing out
a family affair / good news
sneaking back into my life
a new focus
getting even
reconciling
oh no she didn't!!
...
aww shit got damn!
confessions
the ultimate betrayal
dreaming
....
death over dishonor
Hidden Truths
What?
got cho ass
the end

my sisters keeper

19.6K 242 23
By Roc_yaWorld

My mom was pretty satisfied that Craig & I were getting along. It was now Monday, and fall break was over. When we walked up beside each other laughing & talking, the whole crew was surprised. The feeling was mutual because I never thought things would get like this but I wasn't complaining. The bell rang & I was off to first hour. I found myself daydreaming about Craig but my thoughts were interrupted by the door swinging open and someone barging in. I looked up to see Ci looking worried. She walked over to my teachers desk, asked her something, then my teacher called my name & told me I could step outside with her. I picked myself up, and walked out. Ci was so frantic so I knew it had to be important.

Ci- Miya! They're back!

Me- whose back?

Ci- Sh-

Person- aye Miya! What dat shit do?

I peeped around Ci & saw the two people I'd hope not to ever see again. It was my ex Shad, & his best friend Khleo aka Ci's ex. Don't get me wrong, these two were our first loves, but they took us to hell & back. Roc was the best thing that ever happened to Ci & Craig was beginning to be that for me. But from the looks of it, that wasn't about to stay the same for long.

[Pause.. for those who don't know, khleo Thomas played "zero" in holes "mixed mike" in role bounce & he played the boy who didn't talk in "hurricane season" I don't know who all knows who he is but I love him too lol. He so smexy!...play]

Me- H-hey Shad...

They wrapped their hands around our shoulders & we just starred at each other in fear. What were they doing back?

Khleo- what yall doing out of class?

Ci- I was just telling Miya (awkward pause) that yall were back.

Shad(rubbing his hands together)- oh that's wassup. Well let us get back to class.

He leaned down to kiss me & by instinct I kissed back. Once they were out of sight I busted into tears. I couldn't believe this was really happening.

[Ok pause (one more time) since this is fiction, we're going to pretend that bow wow is 18. It shouldn't be that hard since he's so short anyways lmao. Khleo will be the same age. Both of them don't have hair at this point... Playyyyyy]

Later on that day, Shad met up with me again to go to lunch. I was dreading this moment because Craig was going to expect me to sit by him, be under him, etc. But that shit just wasn't going to happen today.. & however long we had left in the school year for Shad & Kle to graduate. My heart sank at the sight I saw when I walked into the cafeteria. Kle & Roc were fighting & Ci was just crying her eyes out & screaming for them to stop. Shad dropped his lunch tray to go & jumped in then Craig ended up jumping in as well. It was one big fat hood brawl. I ran off with the urge to throw up as I watched them get hand cuffed & dragged to the principals office. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me right into the girls bathroom. I leaned against the door & slid down balling my eyes out with my hands covering my face then I heard knocking at the door.

Me- go away!

Ci- its Ci! Open the door Miya!

Her voice was cracking so I knew she was crying too. I let her in and she sat on the floor next to me holding on to me. I grabbed her shoulder & cried harder. Once we got ourselves together, we decided to go home but first we made a trip to Roc's house. I walked up to the door with Ci & his mom answered. She didn't look very happy.

R/m= Roc's mom

R/m- what are you two doing here?

Ci- I... I came to talk to Roc.

R/m- he doesn't want to talk to you Phyllicia & you're no longer welcomed.

Tears started rapidly falling down her face as she shook her head to the side obviously not comprehending that this lady didn't want her here.

Ci- but its all one big misunderstanding I swear Mrs. August!

R/m- good bye Ci.

& with that she slammed the door in our faces. One side of me was angry for her being such a bitch while the other couldn't blame her for being that way. Ci sobbed the entire walk home. I knew I'd be next because I was now going to have to face Craig. When we walked in, Craig was sitting on the couch eating cereal while his dad fussed at him. He obviously didn't care that his dad was so mad because he was just helping out Roc. Mr. Craig spoke to us then disappeared into the bedroom. He came back out then told us he was going back to work. Ci went up to her room then I walked over to the couch where Craig was sitting. It took about five minutes for me to say something to him. I was hoping he'd open his mouth first though.

Me- I just wanna say sor-

Craig- stop talking to me.

Me- excuse me?

Craig- you heard me Miya. Stop.......fuckin....talking to me...

Me- what is your problem?

Craig(snapping his head towards me)-you're my problem. I finally come out & tell you how I feel then you all hugged up with your ex.

Me- but its not what you think!

Craig- man. Get da hell out of my face Miya.

Me- Craig listen to me!

He got up, turned the tv off then headed to his room slamming the door. I was pissed, hurt, & sad all one.

Two months had come & went & Craig still wasn't talking to me. It hurt like hell but there wasn't a thing I could do about it. It was November & thanksgiving break was coming up. I was currently in Shad's room arguing about something stupid. Me flopping on his bed. Really? Really though Shad?Smh.

Shad- you coulda broke my fuckin head board Miya!

Me(yelling) - omg it is not that deep Shad damn!

He stuck his head out at me & looked stunned.

Shad- who tf you yelling at?

I knew this look. I immediately regretted yelling at him at this point. I had the fear of God in my eyes & he just laughed.

Shad(chuckling)-still scared of me I see?That's good.

& with that I tried to run out of the room. He tried to grab my shirt but I dodged him & kept running. Once I got down the stairs, I felt my hair being grabbed and I was thrown on the ground. Shad drug me all the way back upstairs until we got back in his room. He looked like he wanted to kill me. He threw me on the bed & leaned over in my face & talked to me through gritted teeth.

Shad- so you wanna run? I'll give you something to run from.

& with that, he slapped me so hard that I spat. I just held my face and tried not to cry. He grabbed me by my hair again & drug me back down the stairs and right out of the front door then slammed it. I looked around & luckily no one was outside to see. I picked myself up off the ground & cried all the way home. Once I got inside & Ci saw me, she ran up to me.

Ci- Miya what the hell is going on?

Me- Shad- he..he

Ci- I know you're not about to tell me what I think you are? I know that sick bastard didn't hit you Miya??!!!

I shook my head no as hard as I could trying to convince her but it didn't work. She ran upstairs, put on some basketball shorts, a t shirt & her all black air max 95's then peeled out of the door. I felt a lump in my throat thinking about what happened last time Shad hit me & Ci found out. I dashed upstairs to Craig's room to see him playing the xbox 360. He paused the game & looked up at me with pure hatred. I didnt have time for this shit. Not at this point.

Craig- why tf are you in-

Me- shut the fuck up

He looked up at me in disbelief & tried to talk again but I cut him off.

Me- my sister is about to try to kill Shad but he's going to kill her instead! I know you remember what happened last time Craig so please call the boys including Tip.

He nodded his head and started making phone calls. I went inside my room, got on my knees, & prayed. I prayed for my sister to not get hurt on my behalf. The last time this happened, Shad tried to kill Ci. I knew this time would turn out worse. As we rode to Shad's house, I just stared at the window, scared as fuck at what was about to happen. We met up at the waffle house that was right up the road from Shad's house. It was decided that ill be the one to try & get Ci without any problems but I knew that wasn't going to happen but I was confident because Tip was there. He was our brother on our dads side who grew up with my dad but he was very overprotective & he was about dat life. Craig & I pulled up at Shad's house alone initially. I walked up to the door & rung the door bell. Shad swung the door open, smirked, & yanked me inside.

Shad- so you came to get another ass beating? It'll be my pleasure but first lemme show you what happens when you fuck with Shad Moss.

I walked behind him to khleo's room. Ci was laying on the floor, unconscious & her clothes were ripped. Blood stained the seat of her pants as well. I screamed & Shad grabbed my by my hair & told me to shut the fuck up. He escorted me to his room & locked the door behind me as he pushed me down on the bed while ripping my pants off.

Shad- so you think you tough now Miya?I leave for a couple of months & you grow balls? Let's see just how much you have after this.

He said all of this as he pulled his clothes off. Before he made his way on the bed, I fiddled with my phone a little. I pressed the number three on it & it called Craig. I wanted him to be able to hear what was going on so he could come save us. Shad jammed himself into me & began raping me. I screamed out in pain and he moaned in pleasure while telling me to shut the fuck up. Next thing you know, I heard a gun shot and Shad fell down on me bleeding from his head. He was dead & I couldn't believe it. I jumped up pushing him off of me & pulled my clothes back up. I ran to Tip at the door way & grabbed him. I could hear someone crying out & realized it was khleo. I ran to the room where Ci was to see Roc, Craig, prince, & ray, jumping khleo. Once they were satisfied, we had to call the police. They arrested Tip & Khleo. We knew Tip would eventually get out since it was a form of defense. They carried Shad out in a body bag & I watched with my head laying on Craig's shoulder boo hoo crying the entire time. The ambulance got Ci back conscious then took her to the hospital. We sat there for an hour while they cleaned up cuts she had then they let her go. The ride home was silent but it wasn't a big deal after what we'd witnessed today. Once we got home & took showers, we sat in the living room to talk about everything.

Me- what happened when you went over there?

Ci- I just confronted him & he told khleo to come get me & they both forced themselves on me.

Her voice started to shake. I hated tosee her like that but I loved her for what she'd done for me. It was time to get things straight with the boys.

Me- Craig... I'm really sorry for everything. Shad made me be with him but I love you & only you!

Craig- I know Miya. Ci told me everything already.

Me- so why... Why did you cut me off?

Craig- because once Ci told me, I felt like an ass for not letting you explain that day. I knew Shad wouldn't leave you alone so I decided to go back to my old ways. I'm really sorry.

I got up & gave him a hug. It felt great to know Craig still loved me & that the Shad thing was over despite the fact that he was dead. It was sad but I was relieved. Now the only other person we had to worry about was Roc's mom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 177 20
Me:Really? Tool:I'm sorry babe,I really am Me:We just got married,and you cheat on me.... Tool:I know...Sorry,but I love you. Me:Shut the fuck up,Fuc...
373 39 18
A girl named Amaya is living a false life thinking that the father she is living with is her real father not knowing that the person she hates and...
560K 16K 48
Jessica is a 12 year old girl who's managed a horrible lifestyle. The government had granted all year round schools a full 400 days off. She has no f...
1M 28.4K 54
One day, Zonnique goes to a wild spring break party. The next day, she wakes up inside of a mental home. Her parents rule her "suicidal", placing her...