Because You Choose......

By sixx1326

When a girl falls inlove with a guy who she has known for a while and later finds out he is her mate but he w... More

Because You Choose....
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
~authors note~
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
Prolouge
authors note
Thank You
Important!! Please Read!!

Chapter 24

1.1K 11 0
By sixx1326

Oh my fucking good! A fourth time that wattpad has delted mydraft! Uh i am so pissed right now. If this happens again i will go cazy i swear. So here is the new chapeter blah blah uh im repeating over and over blah blah. Sequel after this.... Nt sure yet when.... Hope you guys show support to me with everything and thanks to evryone that is still with me and stuff. To those yhat have been here since day1 to today. I know im weord a bit but yeah aha. You guys make me go on and thanks a lot. So like always enjoy guys and fan and vote okay very very important!

Chapter 24

*Lexus p.o.v.*

the next few hours were a torture. And not in the good way. An trust me i haf been through some things...

Words could not explain how i was feeling or how nervous i was about all this. A bacholer party... Really? I wa okay with hunter having one but for me? By kate was anorher thing.

A big no no! I didnt want to have one but Kate insisted or rather threatened me...

~flashback~

"so we are going to through you a bacholer party!" kate screamed happily

I stared at her wide eyed she had to be kidding right?! I wouldnt go along with the party idea it was me a point in my life the party girl but that was when i was 15...16?

Now im 18 and i cant just be a party girl who has wolf businesz and other stuff to take care of.

"no kate" i said and keep on washing dishes

"what!!!!!!!"she screamed pissed

"no is no kate okay" i said not looking at her

Next thing i was pinned against a wall.

"i have been planning it for months! You will go and act to be happy for a while. I say act because by the end you will be so thankful you did go and that you know me" she hissed

"KATE NOOOO!!! UUUUHHHH HUNTER COME IN HERE PLASE!" i screamed

"whats wro...." he stopped mid sentence when he came into the kitchen and saw me against the wall and kate.

"a little bit of help baby" i said frustrated

"i like you here" kate said

And hunter coughed a laugh and i growled.

"why is she there kate?" asked hunter

"because" kate simple answered

"ahhhh i see well i say she goes." hunter said

"i hate you HUNTEr!" i screamed

He laughed and said "you love me babe."

"no i dont" i said looking away

"okay then well love you guys sty alive." he said and said bye and left.

He was so evil

"so you are coming bye!" and kate dropped me and ran out the kitchen

Uh fml! Things had gone from sad to bad to even worst!!

~end of flashback~

That day had been a mess i was mad at Hunter for a day or two and then forgave him because we sleep in the same bed and because i love him.

"always done?" "any day now" "im dying here" "can we take a long break?" were the things i asked kate the most to annoy her.

"stand up and put this on" she said handing me a navy blue dress and some black heels.

I did as she said and she just faced the wall.

Once i was done she looked at me... Weirdly like in shock.

"youre so gorgeous Lexus!" she gushed

I went to the mirror and my mouth fell open. I was looking a model like person.

"oh my god kate" i said and i smiled

"worth it?" she asked coming besides me

"totally worth it thank you" i said and was about to hug her but she stopped me

"i dont want to ruin any of it. Imma go change okay. I left a necklace and some earrings out for you." she said and left

I went and put the black rose earring and neckalce that was a locket with a flur de lis on the cover.

I changed my plain black snakebite lip rings for some teal with purple ones.

I looked perfect. Aha i sound so vain. Wow!

*Hunter p.o.v.*

kate came out the room and she nodded for me to go upstairs to Lexus i took my time getting there. When i went in i saw her changing her lip rings.

My heart punded harder when i saw her she was so beautiful. In her navy blue dress and black heels. Her curly black hair with purple streaks on it.

"i love you" i said and she turned and smiled at me

"i love you too baby." she said as she came and hugged me

"you look breath taking you know. Im jealous." i admitted to her and she laughed

"theres nothing to be jealous of." she said "i love you" and i kissed her

Her lip rings were such a turn on! But right now wasnt the time.

"stay safe tonight okay and please please control kate a bit okay" i said and she nodded smiling

"i will i swear" she said

"okay then have a fun night ms.ville" i said and hugged her and she left the room.

I wasnt going to do much tonight. Just stay out at Clays house with the guys and do some gambling beer drinking and guy stuff.

I changed into some fresh balck skinny jeans and a charcoal shirt. I left the door and saw the girls leaving.

It would be a good night i could sense it. I left with Clay and some pack members to clays house.

At clays house drinks were served and it was no lightweight drinking or an of that.

We drank a bunch and by the hour we were drunk as fuck. The door bell rang and i was too buzzed to answer it so Felix my other friend did.

*clay p.o.v.*

we ddnt hesitate to start drinking it was hunters night and he had to have fun.

Hunter was staying over and getting ready here.

The girls would stay at the pack house and get ready over there.

The wedding would be a backyard wedding at the pack house.

When the door bell rang felix answered it and i smiled it was time!

Felix opened the door and came in a blonde with pink highlights haired lady. Well she was i guess 24. She was tall and skinny. She was dressed as a secretary which was funny for some reason

"hey hunter! Happy birthday bro!" i screamed and he laughed and fell to floor from the couch to the floor.

We all started to laugh he was so buzzed! We were all buzzed! Badly

I watched the stripper go to Hunter and do her job. As she was there the rest of us passed drunks to everyone and drank and drank more.

I could heear her laughing and hunters drunk laugh.

I turned and saw she had spilled her drink on her shoe.

Hunter took heel off and i gave her a napkin.

The stripper was friendly she just mostly talked with hunter they never did anything.

Some time during the party she left and not much later we passed out.

im glad that hunter had a good time and behaved he was goimg to be agood husband.

*kate p.o.v.*

we went out to a club of a friend of mine i knew. I told him the occasion and he ave me a few discounts and stuff. His vlub stayed open till 3or 4 and then re opened at 7 which was tight We had a few drinks to get in the mood of the party and danced like there was no fucking tomorrow baby!!

We were having a good time. And i was happy that Lexus was too. When he favorite song(---> on the side) came up she dance nonstop.

Her feet would hurt like a bitch later aha sucks wering heels while dancing and being drunk and what not.

Then i turned to finish my drink when i turned to look back at lexus i saw she was not alone anymore! Lol(no she isnt cheating!>;) okayy)

A few cute guys danced with her. They look a bit younger like 17? 16?

I laughed and thought if they knew she is to be married tomorrow

"hey! Kate!" lexus screamed at me and i nodded to her and she waved me towards her

"ehh what baby girl miss me?" i said holding her by the waist

"mmmm yeasssh" she mumbled the guys eyes filled with lust

Aha they thought we were lesbians not like we care or anything

"this is billy and gabe and derek" she said pointing them out

"heyy guyyys i see you are here" i was so drunk

They laughed

"aha hey lexus here is fun" derek said and i nodded laughing

"yeah very much" billy added, gabe just nodded

"well she is a partyy animal you know one of a kind and stuff im lucky to have her!" i screamed happily

"awhhh i love you too" lexus said getting tearful

"dont cry mamash!" i said

"we are so fu...cking buzzed" she giggled "hunter wi not be proud!"

"hunter whos hunter?"gabe finally spoke

"my big brother" i said and they nodded

"how old are you girls?" derek asked

"im 19. Shes 18 and her fiancee my brother hunter is 3 months older than me" i said smiling

"oh her fainceee?" billy asked scared

I just nodded confsued but then understood their nervousness.

"oh aha we didnt know we thought she was 16..." derek said

"nah she 18 she gets your comment a lot though" i said and it was true she did.

"oh ummm we need to go okay uh wrll bye." and they left

Aha such pussy the mention of big brothers scare them! Oh well we couldve been friends though.

"come on its 2 lets get home" i said and helped her outside the clubs with the rest of the girls.

Once outside we got a cab well actually four or five cabs. We didnt are we couldnt drive and we were to tired to even put up a fight.

Lexus knocked out on my shoulder i was okay meanwhile she didnt go sick on me.

It had been a very good night or morning?

Whatever im tired

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is the new chapter. Did you guys like it? Sorry for any mistakes ive been writting on my ipod and my settings are in frnch and its frustrating ad plus wattpad wasnt letting me post so yeah.

Any questions?(: not many chapter left in this story and like i said at the top there will be a sequel im not sure what itll be called yet...

So stay tuned okay! And thanks to evryone check out the side pictures and video!

And dont forget to like always!!!....

Comment......(;

Vote.....(:

And to fan and also enjoy.....>>>>>><3

-raven1567

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.5K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...
520K 16K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
11.8K 910 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
151 5 14
.・。.γƒ»γ‚œβœ­γƒ».γƒ»βœ«γƒ»γ‚œγƒ»γ€‚. .・。.γƒ»γ‚œβœ­γƒ».・ They were two completely different souls at the start of the school year, when one day Sheila sees this boy and falls in...