chapter 14

• इन्हें समर्पित: Sia_Mills

This chapter i am going to make as special as i can for one special person that had been there through out the little i have written. Thank you for reading and it means a lot to me so this chapter is for you. Dedicated to Sia_Mills.

We are still 19 years in the past okay.

Months passed and Lexus was almost going to be 10 months. The days seemed endless but i didnt really mind since i could spent all the time i wanted with my baby. William was at home more than usual which i was glad for. He would help me with the cooking and cleaning and also with Lexus.

Lexus seemed to be growning faster than the rest of the kids here. She would watch us like she understud what you were doing or saying.

William worried a bit but to me it all seemed okay. The witches had told me that since Lexus was different her growning and knowledge would be very different from the rest of the kids and that it was nothing to worry about so i didnt worry as much as william did. But he would insist on taking her to the pack doctor we did take her and the doctor said it was because she was to be a alpha she wolf and not to worry.

But to william things didnt seem normal. he started to say that our daughter was not okay that she needed help to see what was going on. We fought more and more.

I would be the one that would only spend time with Lexus since William did not even want to her.

One day lexus would not stop crying

"come on baby please go to sleep" i said to her but i had already spent an hour trying.

"Shut that baby up Amelia!" william screamed

"I am trying" i said finally william got tired and came upstairs and screamed for what seemed hours at me and the baby finally he left and i was in tears.

"Mum mum:" i heard and looked up to her Lexus staring at me sadly

"it is okay i promise" i said to her

"mum mum" she said again and i smiled my daughter had said mum

"I love yoou so much lexus dont you forget that ever okay" i said and craddled her in my arms. I sang to her and she fell asleep.

As days passed i stopped seeing of William. he woldnt come home for days. and when he did he reaked of alcohol and she wolfs.

"Why" i asked

"why what" he said smiling stupidly

"Why do this? i am your mate/ Your wife/and you have a family!" i screamed

"Shut it woman. You are nothing to me." and he started to walk away

"dont you dare walk away from me William if you do i am gone forever. Me and your daughter. You will have no one to take over the alpha position." i threatened

he came back and grabbed a handful of my hair and i let out a screamed "Listen up you whore! She is not my daughter. Do you really think i am that stupid! Look at her she looks nothing like me! She is anther bastards daughter!" he screamed

"She is your daughter! i Can not believe you would think i would cheat on you! I love you! We have this daughter unlike any other. She was made by both of us to help her grow up and became what she has been written to be unlike any other she wolf to be an alpha" i screamed back at him

"I have and i want you out of this pack now! she may be to be alpha but i dont think it as meant to be"He screamed and let me go

I stud up and slapped him as hard as i could. He hit me non stop "You bitch!" he roared. after a while he got tired and went upstairs

"william where are you going?" i asked and followed. he went into Lexus room and closed the door i heard a lot of sounds from in there and more of Lexus crying. I was scared he was going to hurt her.

"Wiliam open the door!" i screamed and heard Lexus crying

Then it was quietly. After so much of pushing the door it broke and i went into the room.

"Lexus?" i said but nothing i looked around and no sign of either of them. I checked the dressers and stuff was missing.

"No.... no... NOOO...!" i screamed and fell to the floor crying. He had taken her from me my baby. I saw the window open.

"You will pay William you will pay. And i promise i will get her back and she will be with me and no one will ever see her not meanwhile i live. No one will ever see her ever again.

That is a promise i will keep to death" i said and left the room and went to my bedroom and got money and stuff and some pictures and left. I stood outside and turned and left knowning i would be back someday to collect what was mine. What is mine. It is my mission to help Lexus and i will and i will kill anyone thatt stands in the way of that. Even if it hurts her it is for her own good. im sorry Lexus i really am.

************************************************************************************************************

so what did you guys think? i think it couldve gone better but i like it so here it is. I hope that Sia_Mills enjoyed it and thank you for being here through it all. Hope to hear more of you.

The next chapter will take place in the present so you guys understand a bit. So dont forget like always....

Comment...

vote...

and enjoy.... <3

Because You Choose......जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें