Prolouge

So here it is the last and final chapter for Because You Choose... it is so sad having to have finished a tory! This one is sadder because you gys actually helped me out and stuff and thak you all for your support and more. I hope you guys like this final chapter and thanks for staying tunned so yeah here it is enjoy. Now go read and stop reading this.

Prolouge (chapter 27)

It hadn't been what i expected for a night to remember. My wedding night. I ahd expected to go to the ceremony. be happy say i do and get my kiss. but my mate. peter had stopped that and i wa sglad. because i love him and he was showing me he loves me.

Who knew that i would end up where i had first started. I had started here at the pack house. but now it was different.

i wasn't being mistreated or called names. i was treated better mostly because i am the origianl alpha here so yeah.

But besides that i am loved and cared for. peter has been here by my side through it all like he said. 

Hunter is back in his own pack and we still talk from time to time. i go and visit him and spend a few days over. yes we are now friends there is nothing wrong with that. And we both are okay so it works out even better.

"Lexus come in here please" i hear peter say and i stopped writing on my computer. I was on youtube searching up some music videos.

"Coming baby" i said and put my laptop aside and stud up. I fixed my back shorts and my spagetti stap and went to outside.

What would he need now? He had been acting weird in some ways.

Once i stepped out.... I got hit! aha yeah right got you guyS no actaully it went more like this...

i stepped out and "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and i jumped scared.

It was my birthday? When did this happen?

"Huh what?" i asked confused

"baby it is your birthday don't tell me you forgot?" peter said coming and hugging

"It is since when" i asked

"Since the day you were born" he said in a no duh voice

i smacked his shoulder and he laughed. I kissed him and said "thank you"

"No problem here lets open presents come on" he said and lead me to where there was a bunch of presents

"awhh guys!" i said and felt special

"open this one it's from hunter" he said and i felt sad

"he didnt come"  i asked

"sorry lexus he couldn't" he said and i nodded

I too of the bow all sad and the the paper wrap it was a pretty big bow. I was sad so i didnt pay attention the size.

I opened he box and saw it had a not i took the note out.

i opened it and started to read

"Hey happy birthday lexus. I wish you the best. Oh and do me a favor and stop watching youtube videos on your birthday again.

-Hunter-" 

"wait what? how does he know" i said

"Turn around" i heard and i screamed

"Hunter oh my fucking god you are here!" i said and jumped on him

"i missed you too Lexus but can you get off please or we will both fall" he said joking around

"i am not that heavy" i said potuing

"if you say so what are 300 pounds" he said still joking

i growled and he laughed again "bitch" i whispered and he shot me i heard you face