chapter 13

Did you like the last chapter? If you did awesome:). so here comes the confusing parts so please try to read all the author notes and stuff and stay tuned for any important facts or stuff.

*19 years ago*

"I love you" said Amelia to her new born daughter "you have no idea the things that expect you in life but i will there to help you and guide you in what i can okay" i smiled at my baby she was so beautiful.

She would change the world one day. it was written by our ancestors that my only daughter would change the future.

We didnt know if it was for good or for bad that was up to us and mostly her. She would be a rare wolf. She would make a great alpha one day. She was going to be alpha the second in our history.

"Rest Amelia you have been awake for a day since the labor" said my husband but i coudlnt seem to want to sleep not with my babyy here in my arms

" i cant William just look at her" i said and he came and smiled at our baby

"i know. she is going to be a handful. aren't you" william said

The baby started to cried and i whispered to her a lullaby.

"what should we name here?" william asked me

"lexus." i said immediatly it was the name of the first she wolf that been strong enough to proof she could stand in war and help take down as many rouges as she could. In the end Lexus helped win the war, but many years later she was killed at her home. A rouge whos mate had been killed b Lexus came and killed her. But to us Lexus was the most bravest of she wolfs we have ever seen. besides the first she wolf that is. So i knew that my daughter would fit the name.

"what a beautiful and unique name" william said and i knew he also like the name.

After a few hours Lexus was asleep and i also fell asleep. I dreamt of how my family grew old but happy together. We had another baby a boy. He was strong and fearless since a baby. Lexus grew up to be a great leader and feel inlove with her mate. But i spoke to soon because then my dream dissaeared and i was surronded by bars and my Lexus was being taken away

"Lexus! Baby" i screamed

"i is for the best amelia let her go" i heard William say as he watched our daughter be taken

"William please save her!" i screamed at him. he wasnt inside the bars he could save her. Why wasnt her?

"william what is going on?" i asked tears coming

"im sorry amelia but she is to be a strong alpha. And no other child of mine will take that away from her" and he walked off

"william? WILLIAM!" i screamed but he didnt come back or turn around to look at me.

he reached our daughter and took her in his arms and she looked at me and said

"Bye mommy" she said to me and i started to scream but my screams were silent.

i tried to push against the bars but nothing happened. I was only burnt when i touched the bars but i didnt care about the pain of i. The pain i felt right now overcame that one. I sat there in tears...

I woke up with sweat covering my forehead i sat up and found that i was alone in bed. I got worried and got out of bed and walked out the room to lexus room quietly. I didnt want to be caught off guard incase of anything. I opened the door slowly and without a sound.

There was william holding Lexus. i smiled at how her father was so close to her. I stud there for a few minutes  watching him speak to her even though she didnt understand what he was saying,before i went back to sleep.

I had nothing to worry about. It had just been a stupid dream. I was told mothers would get scared about their children so i knew i was having a motherly thing. 

************************************************************************************************************

so anyone lost yet? if you are this is back to when lexus was bearly born. When she was with her parents. The thing about her past is that her mom came from both witches and wolfs. Amelias mom was a witch and her father was a great alpha.

So amelia is a rare she wolf. She has the ability to shift and have a mate. But she is also a strong witch. Do you guys know where the story is leading to?

Well i know it is short sorry but till nest time and dont forget to...

Comment...

Vote...

And Enjoy.... <3