chapter 20

A new chapter. Hope you guys like. Enjoy.

*Lexus p.o.v*

I ran as fast as i could. As i ran my body felt heavy. My legs felt as if they would give out any second. but i keep on running. I had to do it for them. for Peter and Hunter. I keep on running passing trees and more it all seemed so weird. new for me. How long had it been since that day?

I stopped and looked at y empty hand. It felt like it had lost the weight it held. all the love it had. and all the faith it had once been given. i pushed back those thoughts and memories and keep on running.

I was hard to know where t go since i hadnt spent much time at the pack house since my arrival. I wondered how i would find it right now in this darkness.

"I know where it is trust a bit" my wolf said

'I do but we are weak and anything could happen" i said and she knew i was right. the ceremony. my death. had taken a lot of energy. I was weak and if i didnt rest soon i would pass out.

"we must keep going." she said and i nodded and keep on going.

"Can i shift" i asked and she thought for a second

"not right now we must not stop something isnt right" my wolf said and i ran faster

i could feel what she meant/. the woods had changed yet they looked the same. Someone was also out here with me. I didnt dare look bad afraid of what i would find. Or what would find me.

'We are close" my wolf said and i hurried and then the house came into sight i smiled and slowed down and looked at it. I fell to my knees tired

"we made it" i said to my wolf

"i told you we would you just have to trust me a bit more okay" and i couldnt help but laugh at her a bit.

'i know i know i am sorry" i said and stud up and looked around

'where are the guards" i asked

"i dont know" she said that set me off. The pack from what i knew always had guards. Why werent they here right now

"This doesnt seem right" i said

"I know" my wolf answered. i walked to the front door and fell down o the stairs. tired and sleepy. I cant keep going i need to rest a bit i thought to myself and closed my eyes.

************************************************************************************************************

*Hunter p.o.v.*

We arrived to the house and we ran to the front door. there lay Lexus asleep. peter told me to take her inside the house and up to her room meanwhile he went for the pack doctor. I nodded and headed inside with her.

What was strange i had not seen any guards on the way here. Non at all. This was weird.

I carried to our room. On the way there i got some stares and some people immedietly saw it was Lexus i was carrying. They all started to talk and more.

Inside the room i set her on the bed and removed her dress and put some of my boxers and shirts on her. it was better than her ripped bloodstained dress

"Please dont" lexus mummured and i looked at her what did she mean

'lexus wake up" i whispered but she only stirred

"She must be having a bad dream" my wolf said

"Must be about amelia" i answered.

"Most likely" he said and i stared at her until Peter came i with the doctor