chapter 4

Little by little the box dissappeared and all i did was sit there and watch it burn. I couldnt stop crying. Not because i felt bad or felt hopeless. I cried because i was ready to let go of the old Lexus and with that came letting to my past and all those memories and much more. I cried these last tears of weakness. I had to admit i was fat at one point of my life and i was made fun of it, i knew i should have done something maybe tried to stand up for myself or make a change to my life but id didn't do anything i just stood there and let it all happen. I hated myself for it so much because i did nothing i just everyone do as they pleased. That is when i went on a diet or more than a diet. Thats when i turned from the kind of peppy girl or what little i was and everyones doll and into the depressed emo. i turned against life. and wanted nothing more than to die, but i was trapped my life was like prisoner cell until i finally put my foot down and made the right choice and left.

I would walk at school and peopel call me an "emo freak, freak,freak show, monster, ect." and it would hurt me but i didn't let any of my pain show at school beause i knew it would onnly cause them more happiness to see it. I didn't like to hear people be called 'emo freak' or 'freak' in general because i knew what it felt to be called that.

"Goodbye." i said as i finished watching the box dissapear.

"Lex? Lex.... baby are you okay! oh my god..." i heard Hunter scream and i felt his worry i closed my eyes and replayed the image of the box dissapear in my mind

"I smell something burning! Shit it's in the backyard!" i heard clay, the beta say alert.

Then i felt them rush to where i was. I felt them starring at me. Curious. Worried. Afraid. But what stood out was their pain, the pain i felt they had for me.

"Lex? Lexus? Baby please come on, are you okay?" i heard Hunter ask me

i couldnt help but laugh "Its all over. Its all gone." i said as i opened my eyes and started to clean my face wipping away all signs of weakness, all signs of everything. It was all past all gone now.

"are you okay?" hunter asked as he tried to come closer but i shook my head and just keep on laughing more and more.

"just perfect" i said and stood up and turned to face them " see perfect life is great isn't it"

I could see they didn't understand what i was saying at all Clay looked at me and then Hunter and then back at me and then said:

"i should leave you alone to discuss i'll call you later okay man" Clay said and looked backat me and gave me small smile of comfort and then looked at Hunter nodded and then left.

"Lexus what happened?" Hunter asked as he came closer to me

"I am not Lexus!" i growled "Lexus was a weak human. A pathetic person. She is gone. Her and all her past is gone, and they will never come back because she is dead and gone" i said and started to walk away but Hunter grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Lex whats going on tell me please maybe i can help you" he said kind of mad and both worried

"Let me go!" i screamed at him and pulled my arm but he didn't let go instead his grip became tighter but not enough to actually hurt me

"No! At least not until you tell me what is wrong, why are crying what was happening back there?' he yelled at first but then he tried to speak to me with calmness

"Let me go now or you will be sorry later on so if i was you i would let me go!" i said pissed and felt him let go of my wrist

"Better." i said and started to walked away again, this time he did't stop me instead i felt him start following me.

"baby please tell me." he pleaded and i could hear the pain in his voice and it hurt me so much, i wanted to tell him everything but i couldn't because the past was dead, i was dead i was a dead living corpse.

"nothing. I just need some change and a bit of time thats all." i said and headed inside the house and started to head back up to the attic.

"what are you doing?" he asked as he keep on following me

"looking fo rmy suitcase, i have to go i need to head back home i already have lost to much time with everything that happened today i need to leave today and as soon as possible so i can finish things back home and came back and forget about it"i said and keep on searching for my suitcases

" i am coming with you then i know we had discussed it early and i said i would saty because i knew you'd be fine but now i'm going because i want to be by your side and i don't take a no as an answer" he said and started to look too

I stop looking and turned and faced him and closed my eyes and tried to think and tried to calm myself because i didn't want to fight with Hunter over something so stupid and something that wasn't worth the fight.

"No Hunter you can't leave, you have a pack here your pack. And as alpha you can't leave, you also have your family and you just can't i won't let you. We had already decided it was the right thing for you  do to and i am not going to let you put that aside because i had a mslal mental breakdown, i will perfectly fine okay" i said and he turned and faced me

"You are my life, because of you i have learned to love again and been able to take over my pack again i owe you my whole life, and i am going because I love you and where you go... I go and plus i am not letting my fiancee go anywhere without her amazing bodyguard" he said and my heart fluttered

I walked up to him and smiled "I love you so much Hunter" and i hugged him. I knew no matter how much i fought or screamed at him he wouldn't change his mind. That is one of the reasons i love him... because he would never leave me or let me go and even when i am a crazy bitch he handles everything and in the end he always knows what to say or do to make me smile again.

"I love you too" he said and hugged me back and we just stood there in each others embrace for a while.

So hey there guys i have edited this chapter today is august the 8th so yeah i edited this chapter and made it a bit more longer i will keep doing this through out the whole book until it is more better and longer and worthy of being read. I hope you guys like it and stay tuned i will be editing everyday several chapters.

Also if you have alreayd read the whole book please take note that the few chapters are already edited so yeah incase you didn't know that, and yeha anyways you guys know the drill and stuff. Oh also i have noticed the increas ein read and votes and a few more comments and that makes me smile so yeah guys keep up the good work and myabe i will have a new story some time soon but only if you keep the good work up!Don't forget to like always......

COMMENT........

VOTE.......

AND ENJOY AND FAN!!<3

-sixx1326

"i love you too." and i felt him hug me tighter "always."