Don't Break Me

By deadlykidrauhl

Justin is broken. At only 17, he is a shell of what he use to be. He gets abused, insulted, laughed at, stare... More

Prologue.
note:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
End.
Sequel
A/N

Chapter 24

1K 66 49
By deadlykidrauhl

Justin's POV:

My head pounded as I slipped in and out of consciousness. My vision slowly started to piece itself together as I opened my eyes to see I was back in my house. I was laying on the couch in the living room with cartoons playing on the TV in front of me. I looked down to see that I was still wearing Jason's clothes that I had borrowed from last night, except the clothes were now covered in splatters of blood. I tried to sit myself up but my ribs ached in pain as I did so. I winced as the pain shot through my body. I lifted a hand to my face to feel a few lumps had formed around my cheek and eye area. My lip had been spilt open and dry blood had set all over my face. I eventually managed to sit up and take noticed a cup of water on the table beside me. I picked up the cup and glugged down the water feeling extremely thirsty. I was wondering how I came to be in my house after what Jason had done to me when I heard my mother's voice echoing through the house and oh boy, she did not sound happy.

"What do you mean you don't know who did it? The nurse said it happened in the lunchroom, what is everyone blind there?" I heard my mother say quite loudly. "No here what is going to happen, you will found out who did this, skip the investigation and found the person the hurt my baby boy, or so help me, I will find them." My mum took a long pause before continuing, "I'm sorry I don't mean to sound like this, but I am sure you can imagine how I am feeling. I have my baby boy bloodied and hurt in front of me and I don't know what happened or who did it. Please keep me updated." Was said before I heard my mum burst out into loud and painful sobs.

I stood to my feet, groaning at the pain that was caused, and made way for my mum. I never like hearing her upset, it makes me feel like a bad son. I am currently the reason that she is crying. I followed the sound of her sobs until I found myself standing before her in the kitchen. She was leaning over the counter with her face in her hands. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, making sure to apply a tight grip. I think I scared her a little because I felt her jump a little and take in a sudden breath. She turned around to put her arms around me lightly.

"Oh my gosh my baby boy," is all she said before once again letting out loud sobs. I placed my head against her chest and felt her heart beating rapidly. She seemed very stressed out and upset. She leant down and started to place kisses against the top of my head. "I love you so much my baby," she said placing kiss after kiss. "I am so sorry this has happened Justin. You don't deserve this my baby," she continued whilst rubbing her hand up and down my back gently. I felt tears begin to roll down my cheek as I heard the pain in her voice as she spoke. This has really got her upset. I broke from her grip but continued to keep her hands firmly intertwined with mine. I looked at her in the eyes and sent her a fake smile, trying to reassure her that I was okay. She sent my back a broken smile.

"W-what h-happened," I said wondering how the heck I ended up back here.

"You don't remember?" My mum asked sounding concerned. I shook my head from side to side as my memory was a little blurry on today's events. My mum signalled for us to both go sit down so I followed as she led us back to the couch. We sat facing each other as she placed her hands on my shoulders and began to rub up and down them. She took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly before speaking.

"Well Justin, you were hurt. I got a call from your school just after your lunch session was finished. One of the teachers found you lying in the back of the lunchroom with blood covering your face. They managed to get you to the nurse's office where she noticed that you were not responsive. You were breathing but knocked unconscious. They say that you will need a few days at home to recover and that you could possibly have internal injuries. They called me as soon as they found you and I left work to go get you. Justin you looked terrible, like in so much pain." My mum paused and she fought back tears when she looked at me. I grabbed her hands and squeezed, letting her know it was okay to continue. "They aren't too sure who did this to you or why but I just got off the phone with the principal. He said they will do an investigation but that is not good enough. Apparently no one saw what happened to you." She paused again looking up to me wiping away tears from her eyes. "Do you know who did this to you?"

Suddenly my memory decided to kick in and I recalled what Jason had done to me. He and his friends are responsible for all of this. I thought about telling my mum but decided against it since they will just come after me, but make sure next time I don't get back up. I shook my head from side to side and looked down at myself. "N-no I d-don't r-remember," I stuttered trying to make it sound as believable as possible. My mum looked at me as if she was reading my reaction. She pulled me in again for a hug and placed more kissed on my head.

"It's okay baby, I want you to rest up okay? I have made some food for you, but have it when you are ready okay?" She spoke while standing to her feet.

"I m-might g-go f-for a s-shower," I replied wanting to clean myself up and also feeling the urge to cut my skin.

She agreed with that and made way back into the kitchen. I stood to my feet and walked up to my bedroom, closing and locking the door behind me. I then walked into my bathroom and again, closed and locked the door behind me before stripping off the blood stain clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror broke down. I am so sick of feeling like this. I hate that I can't just have a normal life, with normal friends. I hate that I constantly get hurt. I hate that I can't eat properly. I hate that I can't sleep. I hate that I make my mum said. I hate that I can't just go one day without pain.

Tears were now flowing freely down my face and as if automatically, my hands were reaching for my razor. Once I had the razor in my hands I placed it against a free area on my forearm. There are so many scars that it is hard to find a fresh space, but once I did I began to let out my anger.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

I stopped with seven when I started to feel a little light headed. I looked down to see the razor smeared with blood and to see my arm dripping droplets of blood down into the sink and onto the floor tiles. I smiled at this sight and stood looking the blood escape my body. I imagine the blood to be my anger, sadness, hate, worries... all of that escaping my body, if only temporary. I decided that I need to clean myself up and go for a nap. And with that I started my shower being sure the carefully wash over the cuts.

Jason's POV:

I don't know why the fuck I did what I did today. I can't come up with anything reasonable. I felt like crap right now. After I had sped away from the school I went back to my house and went into a fit of rage. Internally I was battling myself over what had happened. I eventually went down for a nap after I got tired from battling myself. I woke up to a messy room that looked like a cyclone had wiped through it. But now I was on my way to make things right. I am not too sure about what I am about to do, but it is all I can think about. I pulled into the long driveway and hopped out of my car shutting the door and locking the car. I walked to the front door and knocked it twice. I stood waiting for the door to open and felt nervousness starting to run through my veins. I don't usually feel this way. Jason McCann doesn't get nervous.

The door cracked open slowly to reveal Pattie, Justin's mother. She stood in front of me with a tear stained face and looking absolutely run down. She smiled as soon as she made eye contact with me and embraced me in for a hug. I didn't know how to react so I placed my arms around her waist and hugged back. After a few moments of this, she pulled away from me looking happier than a few seconds ago.

"Jason!" She said happily, "It is really good to see you." She gestured for me to walk in so I did, following her into the kitchen where I sat at the table. She walked over and continued to cook some food that was in multiple pans. "Don't mind me I am just cooking for Justin." She spoke but her voice cracked when she spoke Justin's name. She turned to me with tears evident in her eyes again. "Did you hear what happened at school today?" She asked letting the tears slip.

"Uh yeah I did," I spoke looking away from her and rubbing the back of my neck.

"Someone hurt my baby boy Jason," She spoke trying to keep it together.

"Yeah ... Um how is he?" I asked feeling guilty.

"It is really bad Jason. I am a terrible parent," she said breaking down into tears. I got up from my seat and pulled her in for a hug trying my best to comfort her.

"Sh sh sh...." I shushed while rubbing her back gently. "You are a great mum. I am sure they will find who did it..." I was cut off by her.

"Yeah and once they do, that person will be answering to me." She said angrily. I tried to move the conversation away that and to why I came.

"Um so I came here to check up on Justin. Do you mind?" I asked.

"No that is fine by me. He just went upstairs before. You are a good friend Jason." She said nodding towards the upstairs area. With that I walked out the kitchen and up to Justin's room.

I knocked on the door but no reply was made. I tried to open the door and it was locked. I sighed and took a step back before shouldering the door as hard as I could opening it in one go. I looked around the room but saw no sign of Justin. I heard the shower going in the bathroom and walked over the door. I knocked loudly on it and called out for Justin. No reply. I knocked again, harder and called his name out louder. Again, no reply. I sighed wondering what he could be doing. Then it clicked. He could be self-harming or be in serious pain. Guilt coursed right through me and I knew I had to get that door open. "Justin open the door or I am coming in." I yelled softly. No reply. I took a step back and went shoulder the door open again but stopped when I saw the door swing open. In front of my stood a broken boy. Justin had a towel across his waist and was wet all over. I went to look away but stopped when my eyes picked up on something.

Justin had blood running down his arms.

"Fuck I'm too late," I whispered to myself dropping to my knees. "Justin I am so sorry. I mean it. Please let me explain." I pleaded with him as tears fell down my face.

Justin looked down at his arms and instantly went red in the face. He looked at me and then down to the ground. "L-let m-me g-get c-changed," was all he said pointing for me to give him privacy. 

__________________________________________________

Boom!!! Update #1... many more to come this week I promise you. At least one a day.

I am still so amazed that it hit 10k reads. It means so much to me. Thank you all so much.

How are you all? Thank you to everyone who is reading, voting and commenting. It makes me happy to know you are liking the book :)

Let me know what you think about the chapter, leave a comment :D

I should have another update in the morning ^_^ 

Until next time, farewell <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 319 21
You would think a model would have more self confidence. . .
15.3K 912 55
Justin Bieber a 22 year old who's living in hell ever since his dad took Justin away with him from the rest of his family to be trained, this is his...
5.7K 140 12
Everyone thinks they know 19 year old Jason McCann. He's a drug dealer, a thief, a no good liar and a reckless cheat. That's only half the story. Pro...
51.7K 1.8K 30
19 year old Justin McCann-Bieber and 23 year old Jason McCann are living life with their four year old son Liam. follow them in their new road in par...