I Fell in Love With My Sister...

Bởi BrittneyAaliyah

Ughhh I'm standing in this dress with these flowers in my hand. They want me to smile? Not going to happen. M... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 8

742 27 1
Bởi BrittneyAaliyah

Brittney’s POV

        Yeah ya girl got suspended. But it’s cool, they can’t hold me down forever. Anyway as Mr. Harris slid me my referral, I knew I had to explain this to Masha & them. I walked out the office and saw the twins finnah fight each other. I shook my head and walked in between. Ronnie sat down next to me, while I was getting my books right.

“What he say?” he asked, looking at me in my eyes.

“I’m suspended.” I shrugged. “Got 10 days.”

“Man I guess we all got 10 days.” Ari said, standing up.

“What?” I smiled.

“Yeah.” She nodded. “It was my fault anyway, so why not gone and take the little days with you?”

“True.” We all said.

“Well I guess we all got 10 days.” I clapped. “I’m finnah go home.”

“Now?” Dee asked.

“Yeah.” I said, as Ronnie took my bag.

“No girl of mine is carrying her own bag.” He whispered, grabbing my hand.

“You look good with a Love Pink bag.” I laughed, walking behind him.

“Whatever.” He smiled, looking back at me. “You riding with me.”

“I don’t have a choice.” I yelled, opening the door.

“Alright love birds.” Ari laughed. “Let’s get out of here.”

        We walked outside laughing and talking. When we reached the car, Dee thought he was getting in the front! NOT! He pushed me and I stumbled.

“I’m getting in the front.” He smiled.

“No.” I pouted. “I wanna ride in the front.”

“Dee let her in the front!” Ronnie yelled. “Damn!”

“You just saying that cause she pouted.” He said, walking in the back.

“You always get up here with me.” Ronnie said, fixing his mirror.

“Why you don’t wanna be in the back with me?” Ari whined. “I can get out.”

“No!” he said. “It’s not that.”

“What is it?” I snapped, as we pulled out.

“My legs is too long to be back here.” He shrugged. “That’s all.”

“Yeah.” I nodded. “It’s hard being 5’8.”

“5’8 where?” Ronnie asked. “I hope not in height.”

“Yup!” I said popping the “p”.

“You are not 5’8 Brittney.” Ari laughed.

“In my head I am.” I laughed, laying back.

        We rode around town until we made it to Fallen Waters. I looked at the clock and saw it 4. Its far drive, it takes 2 hours for you to get here. Fallen waters are a little spot where couples go and just look at the view of the city and the water at night. Ari and Dee hopped out first; I unclipped my belt and just looked at the view with Ronnie.

“It’s pretty.” I smiled.

“It really is.” He nodded, looking ahead of the city.

“So why didn’t you tell me you had a twin?” I asked.

“It never really matter.” He shrugged.

“Why?”

“Because I mean we are really different.” He shook his head. “All twins are not the same.”

“I know but I mean.” He shook his head.

“What you mean?”

“Brittney right now I don’t wanna talk about it.” He looked out the window.

“I understand.” I whispered.

“You wanna get out and walk through the path?” he asked.

“Sure.” I smiled.

        We hopped out and headed down the path, behind Ari & Dee. I stuffed my hands in my pants pocket. He walked so close by me to where I can feel his body heat. We made it to the end of the path and stood against the cliff. I looked at Ari while she talked and laughed with Dee. I can tell she is truly happy.

“What you thinking about?” Dee asked, breaking my thoughts.

“Nothing.” I shook my head.

“Well I wanna tell you what I’m thinking about.” He flirted.

“What?” I smiled.

“You.”

Ced’s POV

        Man I can’t believe this! I mean I let a girl beat my ass. I mean I knew Brittney could throw those thangs, but I never knew like that! After I came out of the office, I headed straight to my car and headed home. When I got home as usual my mother wasn’t there. I mean she’s always at work, we barely see each other during the day. I skipped up to my room and laid down face first. My phone started to vibrate and I saw a text from Shay.

Her- He don’t want nothing to do with me. – 3:32

Me- Idk what to tell you- 3:33

Her- You was the one who told me to break em up- 3:35

Me- I don’t really care – 3:40

        I threw my phone on the side of my bed and just looked around. I mean I’m truly sorry to hit her, but the sight to her with another nigga, it hurt me. So I handled the situation a little different, I mean who would like to see that. Matter of fact I’m finnah call her. I tried to call and her voice mail picked up.

“Ayy Ari I’m really sorry.” I sigh. “Call me when you get this message.”

        I threw the phone down and just lay back on my bed. I can’t believe I put my hands on her. I mean think about it, when you see the love of your life with another dude. I saw and I lost my cool. Ari know how I truly feel about her. I love with my all. I felt a vibration and it was my phone. I looked at my screen.

Ari

“Ari look I’m sorry-“

“Not Ari!” they laughed. “Try again.”

“Who is this?”

“Don’t worry.” They spoke. “You think Brittney beat you, you won’t imagine what I can and will do to you!”

BEEP!

        I looked at my phone I can’t believe this. Somebody think they can hang with me, Brittney got me & it was a good shot, I give that to her. But not again!

Ari’s POV

        I’m truly happy with Dee right about now. He looked at me and smiled.

“Why you staring?” I asked, finally looking at him.

“I’m just wondering.” He shrugged.

“About what?” I giggled.

“How did you end up with him?”

“Who?” I asked. “Ced?”

“Yes.” He answered.

“I mean.” I shrugged. “I thought I was in love with him.”

“What changed?” he asked.

“He started to control me.” I said, looking at him.

“How?”

“Telling me what to wear & who to be with.” I choked. “I didn’t know what to do.”

“So when did he start this hitting on you?”

“The 2nd week we was together.”

“Did Brittney know?”

“No.” I shook my head.

“Why you didn’t tell her?”

“Cause I didn’t know how she would react.” I cried.

        He pulled me close to his chest and held me close.

“I’m so scared.” I whispered. “I’m scared he’s going to hurt me again.”

“What you mean hurt you?”

“He raped me.” I answered.

“Why didn’t you say anything?” he asked, with anger in his voice.

“Cause he told me he would kill me, if I said anything.” I whispered. “And please don’t tell Brittney.”

“I can’t promise you that.” He whispered. “But I will promise you, he’s not touching you ever again.”

“Thank you.” I whispered.

“Clean ya face.” He smiled, looking at me. “You look like somebody just woke you up.”

“Whatever.” I laughed.

“Wanna get some ice cream?”

“Yeah.” I smiled.

        We walked further down the path and we saw Brittney and Ronnie, she looked at me and winked.

“This ice cream is good.” She smiled.

“You eating mine.” Ronnie yelled. “Can I get it back?”

“Nope.” She yelled back.

“Man.” He smacked his lips. “Get me some if yall getting some.”

“Okay.” We laughed.

“They cute.” I smiled.

“Yeah.” He agreed. “I’m still tripping off the fact that he let her call him Ron.”

“Why?” I asked.

“That’s what our use to call him.”

“What you mean use to?”

“He got killed.” He cleared his throat.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered.

“It’s cool.” He looked away. “What flavor you want?”

“I want cookies and cream.” I smiled.

‘Can I get two cookie and cream flavor?” he ordered.

“Cup or cone?” the worker asked.

“What you want?” he asked.

“Cone.” I smiled.

“Two cones.” He smiled looked back at the man.

        He passed us our cones.

“Don’t worry.” The man stopped us. “It’s on the house, cause you two are too cute.”

“Thanks.” Dee smiled and we turned around.

“You know he told us that, cause I’m right here.” I smiled.

“Is that right?” he asked, laughing.

“Yeah.” I nodded. “You know I make this friendship look like a brand new diamond ring.”

“Straight?” he asked.

“Damn right.” I nodded.

“You is funny.”

“How?” I smiled.

“You really think that?”

“Ain’t that’s what I said?”

“Man you need help.”

“Can’t find the right helper.” I smiled.

“Well my services is always open.” He opened his arms.

“How much do you charge?” I smiled.

“For you?” he thought for a second. “Just a hug.”

“That’s it?” I smiled. “I can afford that.”

“You is crazy.” He shook his head.

        We walked back and saw Ronnie and Brittney playing. He was trying to grab her, but he was too fast for him.

“What you doing bro?” Dee laughed.

“Man she took my ice cream and she took my shoe.” He said, trying to catch his breath.

        We looked down and saw all he had on was one shoe.

“How?” we both asked.

“I don’t know.” He shrugged.

“Well you need to go and get it.” I pointed. “She finnah throw it away.”

“I just got them yesterday.” He yelled, running towards her.

“Ahhhh!” she creamed, laughing.

“They is funny.” I laughed.

“And yeah you right.” He smiled. “They is cute.”

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Updated, I'm Sooooo Sorry But I promise It's More To Come! Leave Commets, Please <3

*Brittney

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

37.1K 1.1K 47
" hey " I said while giving a light knock to the door " hi, what are u doing here? come in " he said trying to fix his tie, which he seemed to fail...
24.7K 590 34
Landing on top of Robert she began to beat at his chest. "How dare you...you can't do this to me! You can't just show up when you feel like it and th...
429K 9.9K 31
⇢ STORY BY : ❱ http:˚♡lvesaturn! ˚ˑؘ :🍥: ·˚ ⇢ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturn♡ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇢𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...
244 27 14
"I Thought this would be a memorable day, having gathered confidence and courage to give this day my all, I scoff at how ironic I visualise this day...