Where the Heart Lies

By YolieB

Overworked, underappreciated and seriously lacking in the love/sex department. That was Rachelle's life until... More

Prologue
If you say LOVE one more time....
Its not Blackmail :)
Mr. Magnificent
You didn't woo anyone, who didn't want to be wooed....
You've got quite a grip there...
'Sweet Kiss'
"....Bitch..You ain't got the balls."
Ross and Rachelle together again!
"Why don't you show me Princess."
"You're the Boss."
Surprise!
The Bet
"Damn skippy...you're parked in my spot!"
The Dance of Lovers
Can you say..." What an A**hole"
The plot thickens.....
Author's note
Mr. Moore
Love Hurts...
Let's be Friends
Things were going so well...
Screwed!
Call me pathetic...
Move to New York??
"Someone's in a hurry..."
Strawberries and Champagne Pt.1
Strawberries and Champagne Pt. 2
Looks can be deceiving
"How convenient..."
Author Note: NO LONGER ON HOLD
Do your job!
Check it out
White Picket Fences

The Decision is made....

74 2 0
By YolieB

A/N 

YAY!!!!!!! i reached over 100 reads in 3 days--this is an accomplishment for me-i wasnt expecting but im grateful. For those readers i hoped you liked it, if you do PLease dont forget to show you love and VOTE and tell your friends too :)

I've added a few members of cast- i hope you approved- i should be settling on Rach,Ella and Ross  characters tonight and will set them.

OH  before i forget--it gets a little (only just a little) DIRTY!! in this one- 

VOTE!VOTE!VOTE! :) 

 Yolie X

 ____________________________________________________________________________

                                                                             Eric's POV

Another mess to clean up, Ryan is really beginning to become more than just a thorn in my side. And needs to be put down immediately- what I don’t understand is how is he able to gather such resources is such a short space of time. Something wasn’t right, he  knew too much and clearly I underestimated him. But I wont be making that mistake again-Ryan ‘Ry-Dawg’ Sanchez was a marked man.

                               **

“I’m very pleased that we could settle this peacefully. Last night, was a mistake that wont happen again.” I convinced the buyers representative that my organization was still capable of bringing this one year operation to close.

“Oh Eric, I never doubted you. We’re dealing with precious cargo-and with that there must be a margin of error.” she touched my arm the way Rachelle did before. When Carolina did it was clear what it meant. Did Rachelle mean it the same way?

“Eric? Where are you?” she snapped her fingers in my face.

“I’m sorry, as you can imagine this had been a difficult time-I’m a little overwhelmed at the moment.”

“Oh well I can help you with that.” she stood up and walked over to the side of the table where I sat.

Carolina was a good-looking woman, she had an athletic body, perky breasts that were encouraging to reach out touch. She rubbed between my thighs, and lightly grazed over my cock with her hands-

“Now-let me see how I can help you relieve some of your stress.” 

She started undoing my belt became but it didn’t feel right; then I had a thought maybe this is what I need, what better way to get over Rachelle-so I let her proceed. She began to comment on how pleased I must have been to see her-for how hard I felt in her mouth. She was good, but it merely felt like a paid hooker doing what she must before moving on to the next-I felt instantly sick.

“Fuck it, just stop. Please.”

“What’s wrong?” she looked up startled by my sudden outburst and little pissed for interrupting. 

“Nothing its me. I cant do this?” I said while doing-up back my pants. 

“Hmmm…so what’s her name?” she asked while adjusting her dress.

“What?” How could she know?

“Her name, the girl that your clearly fucking now, which is why you cant accept simple blow-job from me.”

“There’s no one. I told you I have a lot dealing with.” Last thing I need is these people knocking on Rachelle’s door. 

“Right of course. Well when she leaves you-you know where to find me. Till next time.” And with that she sashayed out of the room with much force only to throw in my face what I’m passing up.

After taking a few moments to re-coup, I got into my car and drove-I glanced in the rearview mirror and spotted see Max in the car trailing behind me. But in the moment I wanted to be alone-I needed space to think. I sent a message and told him to back-off, I need to go off radar for a while, he wasn’t pleased with the idea but I left him no choice. 

I sent Rachelle asking her to meet me at the Carnival and headed straight there to wait.

**

I kept an eye out not only for Rachelle but in case anyone decided that they must keep watch. I didn’t want to give anyone a reason to hurt Rachelle. The moment I said her name in my head, there she was standing by the Cotton Candy stand, looking very cozy in her Sunday best. A strapless-navy blue dress with polka dots. It did wonders for accentuating her full breasts, fitted nicely around her torso and flared slightly down to the her knees. She caught my gaze and began to move forward.

“Thanks for coming.” I said. 

“Thanks for asking this time.” she replied with a smile and hug. At first I didn’t want to release her, that familiar scent of lavender invaded my nostrils, and her warmth was so inviting that I could hold on forever.

“Let’s walk and talk.” I whispered in her ear-and I felt her shiver slightly and released a small gasp. It felt good to be with her, worry-free, no stress-just us, but it felt even better to know that I had that kind of reaction out of her.  

“So what’s up? Why did you invite me to the Carnival-I mean I love coming here but your text sounded urgent?”

“It was just something I used to love doing when I was younger.”

“Oh-that’s nice to know-finally something intimate about you. I mean it wouldn’t be so bad if I wasn’t falling…” she broke off and began babbling about trying to win a large teddy bear. 

“So what about Sir-would you like to win the lady a prize.” the stall attendant asked.

“Why not.” I took the ball-but apparently it wasn’t only my flirting game that could use some work. I only managed to win a plastic ball and had her tell me I threw like a girl. 

“Thanks-I always wanted one.” she said sarcastically and smiled.

“Whatever. If want a teddy bear I could just buy one.”

“That defeats the purpose.” she smacked my arm playfully. “Ok so tell me something else, anything personal about you.”

“Well, my father’s name is Jacob and my mother’s Margaret.” 

“Your parents’ names-ok I’ll take it.” 

We walked on a bit more doing my very best to be honest without giving away too much about my past. I came across a stall with a man selling wooden ornaments-handcrafted and I felt inspired. I went over to owner and asked him to craft a wooden heart with an ‘E’ carved in it. 

“Yours to keep.” I said as I handed it to her.

“This is so corny.” she replied while laughing. I reached to take it back and she snapped her hand shut, “But its sweet, thank you.” and then she reached up and kissed my cheek-when I looked into her face again she was blushing ever so slightly-it was adorable I could help but smile at her.  

We walked further along while she talked about Ross and his sister-I did not want to remain on this topic long-seeing that certain aspects of my life and what I do might come up and that was just not up for discussion on any day. I was curious if Ross said anything to her-but as it seems Ross didn’t. 

She seemed a bit restless after a while, I asked if everything was ok. “I’m having a great time, really but its just that I need to go. I had to sneak out to see you so I got to get back.” she replied. 

“You had to sneak out?” 

“Long story, maybe another time?”

“Another time? So we’ll be meeting again?” I asked while brushing my hand on her cheek.

“We still have business.” she smiled and then winked. 

“Till then.” I took her hand again and kissed it. How much I wanted to pull her to my lips-but this was not the time or place to start something we weren’t capable of finishing. 

I watched her walk off in the direction of her car-for a brief moment she paused and stared at something she didn’t look pleased so I tried to followed her gaze, but I couldn’t see what it was.

                                                                                  Rachelle POV

As I drove off, looking back I kept wondering what is Max’s problem-because he was and fucking prick and I wasn’t interested in him, I couldn’t be with Eric. I mean just standing there staring-you’d think I was the plague or something-but the hell with him-he wasn’t gonna ruin my beautiful Sunday morning. I just had a great date-at least I think it was a date. Eric finally opened up, I had so much more questions, but I could tell today was the day to push him. Besides it’s not like I’m in love with parents or his past-those things shouldn’t matter-right? But I’m a woman I’ll always want to know everything. 

Back at the house I found Ella and Ross arguing over how dinner should be prepared. I just told them as long as it was ready by 7p.m I didn’t care-and then they started on me. 

“Just remember this is my house y’all are squatting in.” I laughed. Ella started towards my office door and I ducked in and closed it. 

“You gotta come out some time.” she shouted from the other side. 

I sat behind my desk and thought about Caleb. What was I gonna do about him? I mean I really like him and he definitely wins if you work  with the ‘First-come-first serve‘. But am I do blatantly ignore what I’m feeling when I’m around Eric or not around him.  I picked up the phone to call Caleb-but he wasn’t home, so I tried his cell- but still just ringing I was about to give up and then the line picked up. 

“Hi, Ms. Berg but I’m afraid that Mr. McCallum left is his phone here in Washington. We’re doing our best to return it-when he calls to get his messages would you like me to give him one on your behalf.” 

“Oh..ok just ask him to contact me regarding our meeting this week, please.” So today wasn’t going to be the day after all. Well that just gives me more time to figure out how to explain to Caleb what went wrong in the space of one week. I heard Ella and Ross still arguing in the kitchen-those two would be the best people to ask for advice but at the same time the worse. Ella would have nothing good to say about Eric and Ross would think of me hypocritical telling him not to get involved with the gang but I can get romantically involved with its leader. I know what I should do-but every time I seem to convince myself to end it -Eric’s face just creeps back in and I’m back at square one.

                                                                          ********

The next morning I drove the carpool- I took Ella to work first and then Ross. Ross worked in a mechanic shop.

“Hey, so when I need a tune-up, you can hook me up huh.” I said as I stuck my head out the window.

“Yeah of course-oh yeah-don’t think I’ve forgotten about your apparent history with Max-we still got to talk about that.” 

“Yeah later we will.” I smiled at him-but I was already thinking of ways to get around that. 

In the office, everyone seem hard at work, I decided that I should do the same-its been a while since I’ve sat behind my design station. I sat there for about twenty-minutes doodling-when I got a knock on the door. Thank god, a distraction cause this work thing just wasn’t happening anyways. 

“ Rachelle…?” she spoke in a soft gentle tone. 

“Mrs. Scott, your back in town-how’s my mom?”

“She’s great-she sends her love.” 

Mrs. Scott-one of the sweetest persons you’ll ever meet-unfortunately married to the scum that I call my boss. I think she is about 55 years old-but she looks so good for her age that you couldn’t tell. Brunette-at least in her younger years-right not she’s more of a toss up between grey and brown. 

“I just popped in to see if Ray wanted to do lunch but he’s apparently busy.”

“Why did you marry that man Lucy?” I asked

“I know he’s not perfect sweetie-but no man is. He has given me three terrific kids and he is good to me. And he had such a charm back then and very easy on the eyes. I don’t know I guess when you just feel it you can’t stop it you know.”

“Yeah I think I do.” I said with a smile. 

“Oh-I see. So what’s his name then?”

“Eric-but I must ask you never to repeat that name.”

“Ok go on.”

I told her everything, about Caleb how he made me feel and then how Eric did. I wasn’t afraid of sounding like a slut-Lucy never judges. 

“Wow-that’s some mess you got there child.”

“Yeah I know-but I don’t know what to do.”

“Now that’s where I think your wrong-I think you do know what you need to do.” 

“Huh?”

“Oh sweetie--your heart made that decision a long time ago-its just for your head to catch up.”

It was then I finally understood-or gone insane either way the feeling felt good. I stood up and began to leave I stopped turned and gave her a hug. “Thanks.” I said and then told her I had somewhere important to be. 

This was it- I made my decision I was gonna break my promise to Ella and drive to Ryan’s neighbourhood and see Eric. I was going to tell him that despite the mess we’re mixed up in I wanted him the most. I know we have some issues-he’s a gang leader, I’m seeing someone else at the moment, Ross a close friend I now hold dearly to me is wanted by his gang for screwing up some major deal. Ryan, Ella’s ex threatening him after I asked him to go down there and deliver my threatening message. Shit! Definitely not the ideal situation but I was willing to work on that-hopefully he does too. There was one more thing I had to do before getting there-one thing I had to buy.

____________________________________________________________________________ A/N

  Can you guess what she has to buy??

Im not sure if ill manage to post anymore tonight-seeing that the next parts will be Ella and Erics POV and i have written a single thing yet and no idea what to write yet--but i will do what i do best and just pull it out of my ass! LOL

Dont go anywhere though--I'll BRB!!

Love Yolie 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

DREAM By anonymouslyrare

General Fiction

11.1K 375 12
He blooms in the darkness. The darkness scorches me. This isn't a typical love story. Its scarred. Tainted and deadly. Lies, deceit and heartbreak...
186 0 5
Scarlet had a pretty comfortable and successful life up until the time tragedy struck her, her dreams of being mother were shattered. Everything chan...
4.9K 107 7
This Casanova,-who will remain unnamed- owns this castle type mansion and he fills it with all his 'Favorites' Together they live forever inside it...
347 17 15
Alan and Isabel must work together to trap a common but very dangerous enemy. How complicated can things get when feelings start to arise? War, dange...