Dangerous Secrets

By rizwanahcoowar

She was trapped by his beauty..but what she did not know was the mask behind that face. Jane, alone, will str... More

Part 1
2 Part
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
These are all unedited parts
Part 29
Attention!
Finally
Part 30
Part 31
End
Attention!
BACK!!
OMG!

Part 5

4.5K 176 0
By rizwanahcoowar

Why did you do that Jason. What did i do to you, i asked him stammering and perplexed.

Shhhh...relax baby. I was just having some fun with you. I know you want me too right. I saw you gazing at me like an thirsty bitch, and you and I got what we wanted. And i must you are so good..

Shut up you asshole.. I interrupted him without letting him finished.
How could you do that Jason. I trusted you..i liked you, NO, loved you. You broke my heart into pieces. I wont forgive you, NEVER.

Oh please Jesus Christ! Stop your fucking drama here you ugly bitch.
I dont have time to waste for you, my love is waiting for me, so ill leave you and your dirty mouth here. And OH i forgot to tell you..its not only ME who enjoyed today...
Without any moment, he took his long black coat which made him more hot.. Shit what am I thinking about,i should slap myself to think like that at that time. What did he mean by NOT ONLY ME. What? Was that a gang raped? Oh NOoooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Take Me By Ashley

Fanfiction

234K 7.5K 56
We all put up walls, but we never expected them to be knocked down by someone we never saw coming.
SILENCED By Zuzu

Mystery / Thriller

532 144 9
"He's the last person I want to see." "I have to act cool, he should never know how I feel when I think of him and what happened last night." "I want...
29K 1.1K 39
Coming June of 2021 MATURE CONTENT!!!!! Josephine Langford is haunted by her traumatic past and feels like she can't trust anyone... no one except h...
13.4M 252K 27
Isabella Stanford never thought that one day she would have the Playboy Billionaire hottie for a guardian but did when her parents died in a tragic a...