我最大的愛 My Greatest Love

By ChristineCabel

More

我最大的愛 My Greatest Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 37

41 0 0
By ChristineCabel

“I will not be jealous, of course. I trust you because I know you are very professional when it comes to work,” Calvin calmly said. We said good night, kissed each other and slept.

I had a memorable moment way back into the past turned into a dream. In my childhood years, I was a first grader at a popular university in Korea. I met a cute boy who became my best friend. We promised each other that in the future, I will be his wife and he will be my husband. As far as I know, we have no idea about such marriage thing and we’re just playing; I mean we’re not serious, it’s for fun. When my parents decided to transfer schools from Korea to Philippines, I felt sad and I will miss my best friend. When I told him that I will leave Korea, he gave me a bracelet with heart-shaped pendant. R♥R was written at the back of that pendant. I remembered what that R♥R meant. It’sRyeowook and me. I woke up suddenly and realized why he was so familiar when we’d met again during the story conference.

Calvin was still sleeping beside me. I silently laughed, got up on bed, and then put my white robe on to take a shower. Few minutes after I took some shower, my phone had rung. It was Jiro. I answered it.

Jiro: Hello, Xiao Mei!

Me: Hello Dadong [nickname of Jiro]! Good morning!

Jiro: Ah… Can I speak with Calvin for a moment?

Me: Oh… He’s still sleeping. Why?

Jiro: His phone turned off so I can’t contact him and I tried to call on your number. We have something to talk on between the both of us.

Me: Is that so? Oh. Okay (looking at Calvin’s phone). Yeah. You’re right. I think his phone had a low-battery shutdown. Maybe you must call at his number later after I found his phone charger.

Jiro: Okay. I’ll call him later. Thanks anyway. By the way, see you in these coming weeks. Are you excited already?

Me: Yeah. I’m excited to work with you again. But still, I am very nervous because it’s my first time to work with ReenKyuhyun, and Ryeowook.

Jiro: I understand. It’s also my first time to work with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. But I’ve already worked with Reen in a movie.

Me: Oh really? How’s working with her?

Jiro: She’s kind-hearted, very professional, friendly, and easy to work with. Actually she’s very close to your best friends Aileen and Nicole.

Me: Nice to know.

Jiro: Ahmm… Xiao Mei, I have to inform you something.

Me: Oh… Inform me something about what?

Jiro: Actually, I am dating Aileen already.

Me: (shocks) OMG! What unexpected news! How about Chun?

Jiro: He’s dating your cousin Micah.

Me: Really? Oh my… That’s good news!

Jiro: Honestly, AaronChun, and I want to say a big thank you.

Me: Huh? Why are you thanking me?

Jiro: It’s because of you that’s why we met our girlfriends.

Me: No. It’s not me. It’s just destiny and that proves that you love your special someone.

Jiro: That’s right. Has he awakened already?

Me: Not yet. He’s still sleeping.

Jiro: Oh. Okay. I just call you back or call him later. Xiao Mei, xie xie. Bye!

Me: You’re welcome, Dadong. Bye!

The conversation lasted for 15 minutes. I found Calvin’s phone charger in his bag and plugged his phone on outlet to let it fully charged. I left a while to check downstairs if Chen Mama prepared breakfast.

“Good morning, Mama!” I greeted. “Oh. Xiao Mei, good morning! Is Calvin still sleeping?” Chen Mama asked. I answered, “Yeah. Well, I’m planning to give him a simple meal-on-bed this bright morning.” “Oh okay. Here you can use the kitchen. Have a tea or coffee first. Don’t mind us, we had already eaten,” said Chen Mama. I prepared a tea for Calvin and mild coffee for me. Then I cooked a simple but healthy dish: tuna omelet with cheese and a slice of loaf bread with mayonnaise on the side. I brought his breakfast meal upstairs to our room. When I opened the door, I smiled that Calvin was still sleeping. I woke him up, “Cupcake, good morning! Breakfast is ready.” “Hi! Good morning, sweety. You woke up so early. Did you prepare this food? It looks so delicious. Thank you, sweety,” Calvinsaid smilingly. He tasted my cooked dish and told me that the omelet was delicious. After breakfast,Calvin took a bath. I wanted to tell him about Ryeowook and me but I had suddenly decided not to tell him yet. I’m not well-prepared. Maybe next time, I must well-prepared for that.

My phone rang again. It wasn’t Jiro but it’s the drama producer. I pressed the answer key.

Producer: Good morning, Xiao Mei!

Me: Good morning, Ma’am.

Producer: I’m informing you to take a workshop with the main cast for two weeks starting on Monday.

Me: Oh. Okay. Am I with DadongReenKyuhyun, and Ryeowook?

Producer: Yes. But there are days that you’ll be with Kyuhyun, and Ryeowook; there are days that you’ll be with Dadong and Reen. The purpose of this workshop is for all of you to be comfortable with each other during the filming for the drama when you start in these coming weeks.

Me: Oh. Yeah. Thanks, Ma’am. May I know what time and where will it be held?

Producer: It will be held at Studio 17, 5th floor, GTV building from 9am to 5pm. I’ll give your schedule as soon as possible.

Me: Okay, Ma’am. By the way, I have taping schedule for MTV Taiwan every Wednesday and Saturday.

Producer: Is that so? Alright. Thanks for that. I’ll inform you tomorrow through call or text message. We will arrange your workshop schedule immediately after we inform the other cast about the workshop. Xie xie, Xiao Mei and see you on Monday.

Me: Xie xie ni! See you also on Monday. Bye!

Calvin went out topless in the bathroom and asked, “Sweety, who’s that?” “It was the drama producer of my new drama. She informed me that I’ll be having workshop with the main cast. By the way, Dadong called on my phone few hours ago. He will call again later, this time on your phone. I charged it because its low battery shut down,” I replied. “Oh okay. Thanks,” Calvin sweetly said, “I’ll be sending a phone message to him immediately.”

Few minutes before lunch, Calvin’s phone rang. It was JiroCalvin asked loudly, “Sweety, is my phone ringing? Can you answer it for the meantime? Thank you.” I loudly said okay and answered his phone.

Jiro: Hui, Calvin? [Hello, Calvin?)

Me: Hello, Dadong! It’s me, Xiao Mei. Can you please wait for few seconds? His father called him for a while.

Jiro: Oh okay.

After few seconds, Calvin went back in the room. I gave his phone and said that Jiro was on the line.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 273 11
"I love you, Calum Hood." or in which luke fell in love with calum because of these ten reasons.
568K 9.3K 130
5SOS Preferences and Imagines.
161K 3.1K 40
When Summer meets Calum in the summer. 2014 ~ 2015 © LongWayHomeLuke. All rights reserved Most Impressive Ranking: #1 Calum Hood FanFic (July 2018)...