Chapter 37

“I will not be jealous, of course. I trust you because I know you are very professional when it comes to work,” Calvin calmly said. We said good night, kissed each other and slept.

I had a memorable moment way back into the past turned into a dream. In my childhood years, I was a first grader at a popular university in Korea. I met a cute boy who became my best friend. We promised each other that in the future, I will be his wife and he will be my husband. As far as I know, we have no idea about such marriage thing and we’re just playing; I mean we’re not serious, it’s for fun. When my parents decided to transfer schools from Korea to Philippines, I felt sad and I will miss my best friend. When I told him that I will leave Korea, he gave me a bracelet with heart-shaped pendant. R♥R was written at the back of that pendant. I remembered what that R♥R meant. It’sRyeowook and me. I woke up suddenly and realized why he was so familiar when we’d met again during the story conference.

Calvin was still sleeping beside me. I silently laughed, got up on bed, and then put my white robe on to take a shower. Few minutes after I took some shower, my phone had rung. It was Jiro. I answered it.

Jiro: Hello, Xiao Mei!

Me: Hello Dadong [nickname of Jiro]! Good morning!

Jiro: Ah… Can I speak with Calvin for a moment?

Me: Oh… He’s still sleeping. Why?

Jiro: His phone turned off so I can’t contact him and I tried to call on your number. We have something to talk on between the both of us.

Me: Is that so? Oh. Okay (looking at Calvin’s phone). Yeah. You’re right. I think his phone had a low-battery shutdown. Maybe you must call at his number later after I found his phone charger.

Jiro: Okay. I’ll call him later. Thanks anyway. By the way, see you in these coming weeks. Are you excited already?

Me: Yeah. I’m excited to work with you again. But still, I am very nervous because it’s my first time to work with ReenKyuhyun, and Ryeowook.

Jiro: I understand. It’s also my first time to work with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. But I’ve already worked with Reen in a movie.

Me: Oh really? How’s working with her?

Jiro: She’s kind-hearted, very professional, friendly, and easy to work with. Actually she’s very close to your best friends Aileen and Nicole.

Me: Nice to know.

Jiro: Ahmm… Xiao Mei, I have to inform you something.

Me: Oh… Inform me something about what?

Jiro: Actually, I am dating Aileen already.

Me: (shocks) OMG! What unexpected news! How about Chun?

Jiro: He’s dating your cousin Micah.