My Melody || SUNGJOY

Galing kay _sweetcheesecake

• "She's a melody. But, a different one. She's my melody." • || A fanfiction plot request «SUNGJOY» _ My Me... Higit pa

|| My Melody • Prologue ||
|| My Melody • One ||
|| My Melody • Two ||
|| My Melody • Three ||
|| My Melody • Four ||
|| My Melody • Five ||
|| My Melody • Six ||
|| My Melody • Playlist ||
|| My Melody - Seven ||
|| My Melody • Eight ||
|| My Melody • Ten ||
|| My Melody - Eleven ||
|| My Melody • Twelve ||
|| My Melody • Thirteen ||
|| My Melody • Fourteen ||
|| My Melody • Fifteen ||
|| My Melody • Sixteen ||
|| My Melody • Seventeen ||
|| My Melody • Eighteen ||
|| My Melody • Nineteen ||
|| My Melody • Twenty ||
|| My Melody • Twenty-one ||
|| My Melody • Twenty-two ||
|| My Melody - Twenty Three ||
|| Not an Update ||
|| My Melody • Twenty Four ||
|| My Melody • Twenty Five ||
|| My Melody • Twenty Six ||
|| My Melody • Epilogue ||
|| My Melody • A Bonus ||

|| My Melody • Nine ||

4.3K 194 65
Galing kay _sweetcheesecake

"Holy shit, why am I like this?"

"What a great way to start your day with a curse, Sooyoung." Irene taps her arm, as she grunted to herself. "What? Your mother scolded you for drinking coffee again?", "No!" She hissed, before mumbling. "Why is my heart pounding so loud?"

"You're acting really strange, Joy.", "No, I'm not.", "Is that why your face was so close to bursting?", "Nope!" She tried to avoid her questions, "I wonder if NCT or CLC would come.", "Aren't you excited for BTOB?", "I always see them, so nah."

"Explains why you still have tons of posters in your room-", "Shhh, that's sacred." Joy bit back, covering her mouth. "I mean- hey, you hit the jackpot girl!" Irene's words were muffled.

"There would always be humble fans." Irene smiled, before hugging her friend.

"Hey, Park Sooyoung!"

"And there would always be the delusional ones." Irene hissed, seeing the image of Min. "Just let her be." Joy sighs to herself before standing up. "Won't you listen!?" Min yelled before Joy pursed her lips, standing up. "Do you need to shout?", "Do you need to be delusional?"

"Excuse me?" Joy was baffled, looking around. "If there would be any delusional people here, it would be you." She back fired, only for Min to shrug. "I get it. You're close with him, what else? Stop acting superior over me." Joy knit her brows, "I'm not even talking to you.", "I can completely see that you have a different motive in your eyes. You'd ruin BTOB's career." She murmured. "Can you stop?"

"I'm not stopping unless you stop ruining Sungjae oppa's career." Min mumbled, "Chaebal. Would you like to see your idol going downhill because of a possible scandal?", "What the hell are you saying? We're not even-" Min lifted up her phone, only to see a dating scandal from Sungjae and a Japanese idol.

Her eyes widen over the topic. "See? If they are potentionally on a relationship, then you should keep your distance with Sungjae instead of being considered as a third party." Min replied, looking straight into her.

"I told you, I have nothing with him." Joy suddenly replied softly, feeling a lump on her throat. "Whatever, I said my side. I'm going." Min left her all of a sudden.

She doesn't know why, but she felt like her heart was dropping at the moment she saw the article title. "Joy, gwenchana?" Irene ran into her, making her snap back into reality. "Eh? Yeah." She mumbled, gripping over her skirt. "What did that witch said again!? She's a stuck up brat.", "Aniya, she just told me something about BTOB- I guess she's not picking up a fight.", "What did she said?"

"Sungjae... is in a relationship with a Japanese idol?" Her voice cracked, before she fakely coughed. "That's impossible!", "Well.. It had picture proofs though." Joy replied. "Why do you sound so gloomy?" Irene knot her brows. "I'm not!" She defensed herself. "Yeah right, I guess you already like him." Her friend hissed, as she shook her head. "What would you feel when your friend didn't told you anything about it?" She tried to make up a reason. "I doubt you. That's not the reason." Irene narrowed her eyes. "Talk to me when you feel like it. Also, it's just a scandal. We would never know unless it's Sungjae who told you. Why don't you ask him yourself? He'd tell you for sure.", "Irene, help me on my science!" They were both interrupted by Seulgi inside the classroom. "Talk to you later."

_______________________

"Are you in a relationship wi.."

Joy was suddenly hesitant on pressing the send button. Biting her finger nail tips, she shook her head. "What's wrong with you? It's not like they haven't got scandals be... They are BTOB." She muttered, "They never had scandals..." Slapping her forehead, she mumbled. "If a scandal suddenly popped out of nowhere with an idol not having any cases before, it's a given that it is more than a half percent true. Oh dear, I'm having too much ideas. Why am I even caring?" She whispered to herself only for her phone to ring.

It was Sungjae.

She suddenly felt betrayed, without even knowing the reason why. She remembered his confession last night even if he was drunk. "I'm right. It's a mistake."

"Answer your phone. We're already in Korea!"

Her heart pounded, before hiding her phone in her blazer pocket. "I should act normal."

...

"What the hell is this!?" Sungjae yelled, running over his manager to see the article. "It's just a photoshoot, why are they telling me I'm dating a Japanese actress!? They even said it was an idol, it's not!" He hissed, before his manager chuckled over his face.

"Wae? Why are you so affected? Once the photos were released, they would realize it's a private photoshoot.", "We should clear this out." Sungjae crosses his arms. "Would Joy be mad?" His manager teasingly smiled. "No, she wo- what?" His eyes widen. "If you're worrying about Joy's reaction, then you should only tell her. We can't tell them that it's for a photoshoot since it's a suprise photo release."

"That actress took a photo with all the members, why am I the only one suffering here?" He whines, covering his face with his pillow as soon as they reached the dorm. "Aigoo, looks like someone is in trouble." Ilhoon mocked him, "I told you, we're not together!", "Or maybe you told her that you like her- and now this is happening." Changsub grins.

His mind drifted back into the night where he was drunk and talking to her. He felt like his world was already shattering. "Shit.", "You should bring her to the dorm and let her listen to us so that she'd believe you. Tell her that I even kissed the actress for the photo shoot!" Minhyuk yelled, as their manager yelled. "I prohibit bringing ladies in the dorm. Are you crazy? I already allowed both of you to stay in contact, but don't bring her in the dorm." His manager opposed the idea.

"You're already approving our non existent relationship." Sungjae mumbled, crawling back in his room.

"You sound a little depressed saying that, eh?" Hyunsik teasingly yelled. "Shut up!"

Joy sent you a text message.

Faster than the lightning, he slid over to her message.

"Sorry, kind of busy. What's up?"

"Why does she sound so gloomy?" Sungjae clicked his tongue before typing up. "Is she jealous? If she is jealous, then she likes me. If she likes me, then that's a win-win situation on us. If that- Goddamnit Sungjae, stop assuming things. She's just busy!" He hissed to his self. "Should I explain the article? Or would it be too much?"

His mind keeps on bugging him on what to say. It was only a single reply, yet it felt like he could already send her a book of explanation for nothing. "Would I sound clingy?"

He dialed over her number, only to be rejected once again. "What the hell, is she in class? It's already four though." He mumbled. "Is she busy?"

"Hey. Are you busy?", "I told you I am. How many times does your mother gave birth to you?", "One. What are you doing?"

"She isn't even bringing up the article. Did she not saw that or she doesn't just care?" Probably the latter, Sungjae.

"I heard that you're performing on our school night. You didn't tell me.", "It's supposed to be a surprise. I forgot that you're a student council.", "Yup.", "Let's meet later.", "I'm here in the campus, we're fixing everything for the next day of party. So hush. bye."

"Too rude."

___________________________

"You're tearing up for like the fourty-eighth time and you keep saying it's nothing." Wendy mumbled, as Joy shook her head. "I don't know why I'm tearing up as well." She groans, before standing up. "I'm going to the bathroom to regain my sanity, can you fix the balloons first?" She sniffs, wiping her nose while Wendy hissed. "Use a tissue, Joy. Remember that you're a lady!", "Ah, right." She boringly mumbled before standing up to exit the gymnasium.

"I'm going to the bathroom, president." She murmured over him. "Oh, go on. Gwenchana?" He asked, before walking close to her. "A little sick." She muttered. Her president walks close to her, placing his hand over her forehead only to startle Joy a little with their closeness.

He isn't a little bad looking. Joy mumbles to herself before realizing that their president was a little handsome as well. "You're a little hot, should you just head home and just help tomorrow morning for the touch-ups?"

Over the little scene, someone familiar was tip-toeing near the opening door of the gymnasium. Completely covered with bundles of jacket along with the scarf, the culprit squinted his eyes over the two people talking. Obviously, it was Sungjae.

"They're getting a little touchy, huh." He mumbled to his self only to see Joy smiling over the guy infront of her. To sum it up, the guy keeps on touching her arm as he couldn't help his self but flame in jealousy to his self. "This is downgrading my pride as an idol." He whispered to his self, about to walk away until he turns back around to still find that they were still talking.

"Get that filthy hands off her, you little shit." He hissed, only to sigh in relief when she gently yanks his arm off to walk out of the gym as he backed off a little, hiding on her presence. As soon as he saw her walking out, he instantly grabs her arm as she yelped. Covering her mouth, she struggled over his arms as he brought her in a dark hallway where no people are found.

He gently pushes her over a wall, still covering her mouth while he pins her hand above her head, as she struggles to get off in his grip. Finally taking off his hand on her mouth, he uses it to grab both of her wrist to make her stop in squirming.

"No not me, I'm just twenty years old- I'm still young and I still have a dream so-" She was cut off with her panic, finally coming to her senses on who was holding her. "It's just you." Her worried gaze had changed into a boring ones, looking over to the man who was completely covered. "You should've saw your face." Sungjae mumbled, dragging the scarf below to make his face visible on her.

Her eyes suddenly fell over his scarf that she gave before he took off to Japan, making her blush a little. "Won't you even let go of me?" She tried to avoid bringing up anything, but the way his hands were gripping on her wrist while leaning close to her was something the people might mistaken.

"You would've hit me." He tried to find an excuse, "How was designing?"

Not being able to argue back, she tried to get over that his face was dangerously close to hers. "It was fine, I'm just going over to the bathroom for a while- until you came." He smiles, "Did you missed me?" Her eyes suddenly widen in disgust, "You're crazy." The article suddenly pops back into her mind, before shaking her head. "You should stop flirting.", "I'm not flirting!" He retorted, before loosening his grip over her wrist, only to lean his arm over the wall as she rested her body over it as well.

"Yeah, right.", "Thank you for the chocolates." He grins, only for his eyes to fall over her blushing face. Is my eyes deceiving me, or was she blushing? "It was my first time doing it, so don't complain if it tastes bad.", "It's actually good.", "Fine then." She tried to avoid her smile, as she added. "Right, shouldn't you just go home to avoid the issues?", "What do you mean?"

"I don't want to break a relationship." She tried to mumble, as Sungjae replied. "You saw the article?" Blinking a couple of times, Joy shook her head. "No. Hurry up, if someone sees us-" She was cut off over seeing his gaze over her.

Unintentionally, she bit her tongue as her eyes fall in his lips. Her breathe hitches, before silence occurs over them. She gulped to herself, feeling a huge lump in her throat as soon as he felt his arms entrapping her over the wall. Blinking numerous times, she felt his forehead suddenly rested over hers, leaning close to her lips.

Unable to contain herself, she just closes her eyes in fear of what would happen next. Her heart thumps loudly than the thunder clap as she can imagine, feeling that their noses were already touching. Close enough, she squeezes her eyes shut before almost feeling his hot breathe over her lips.

She grips over her own polo shirt, embracing the impact as soon as she felt his upper lip touching lower ones. Was this considered a kiss now?

Not until a loud yell interrupted them. "Where the hell is Joy, it's been twenty minutes!?" It was Wendy.

They both snapped back into realization, before Sungjae pulls away with his eyes wide.

She was frozen to herself, as she averted her eyes so quick. "Go home already, I'll just text you." She embarassingly muttered, "Huh? Oh, yeah." Sungjae stuttered, before Joy immediately runs out of the dark hall, her footsteps betraying her since she kept on crashing over the wall.

"Shit." She almost slaps herself in embarassment as she ran away as far as she can from him.

But there he was, still frozen and dazed over the unsatisfying sting of her skin in his upper lip. He gulped over the feeling, shaking his head before grunting. "Why the hell did I do that!?" He hissed, "I must've look so weird." He licked his upper lip before muttering. "I won't be able to make up an excuse this time. I'm not even drunk!"

"I'm leaving, I'm leaving." He whispered repeatedly to his self, walking out as he hid his face with the scarf she had given.

"I'm screwed!" He whines along the way.

"Where have you been, lady!?" Wendy yelled, only to see her face bursting in redness. "Hey, are you okay?" Her mind was totally frozen, as she dumbly walks over the gymnasium. "Huh?", "I mean your face..." Wendy gestured her face with her fingers. "Are you sick?", "I guess I am." She whispers, only to sit beside Wendy.

Blinking a couple of times, she shook her head. "Wendy.", "Hm?", "Please slap me.", "Hello no! Are you crazy?", "I must be." She whispers, only to lift her fingers, touching her lower lip as she remembered it once again.

"NO!" She yelled, ducking her head over the small table as Wendy flips out in surprise. "Girl, should I call the mental hospital? You're now scaring me."

"Because, this... this-!" She yelled, pointing over her lower lip as if she was already ripping them apart. "What's with your lips!?" Joy screams as soon as she heard the word 'lips'.

"What the hell is wrong!?" Wendy shakes her shoulders only to see her blushing madly. "Did a stranger come over your way and kissed you all of-", "WENDY!" She cried, "Oh my gosh, you're really growing crazy. Should I send you home!?"

Joy pursed her lips together, still feeling his hot breathe lingering over her lips as she gulped. "This is getting crazy." She whipered to herself only to look around. "Can I be sick tomorrow?"

...

Touching, dropping fingers down, touching.

Sungjae blankly stares over the television as he keeps on touching his upper lip with his finger. Image of her face from earlier keeps on flashing back in his face.

"What's wrong with him?" Changsub stares over Sungjae who seems like exercising since he keeps on lifting his hand to his lips. "I don't know. He's acting like a teenager." Minhyuk murmured, before tapping the maknae. "What happened to your lips?" Sungjae's eyes widen before backing away. "Dude, are you kissed-", "NO! WHO TOLD YOU?" He informally yelled, as his members broke out in huge grins. "Hey, did you and Joy kissed?", "HELL, NO!" He yelled, standing up before running in his room like a complete idiot.

"They kissed." Changsub pointed out.

"They totally kissed." Peniel seconds the motion.

"They totally ate each other." Hyunsik lifted his hands.

"Hey, that's a foul." Minhyuk taps Hyunsik's shoulders.

"Ever since that I met that lady this room was always the scene for me." Sungjae murmured, before shaking his head. "Why, just why!?" He gulped before staring over his phone. "I guess I'll be having a hard time in calling her now."

You had received a text from Joy.

"Holy sh-" He cursed, muffling his mouth by stuffing his fist over it. Sliding the screen with his other hand, he reads the message.

"Arrived home safe. Sorry for earlier."

Not gathering his self, he hisses lying over the cold floor. "You're fucked up, Sungjae. You used to be confident, what happened?" He kept on pointing over his chest. "This is what happens when you like a girl. Girls mostly like... destroy everything. Yes, they are evil human beings. I should tell myself that." He chants over his self like it was a spell, only to accidentally tap the call.

"Shit, wait-", "Hello."

Why did she responded so quickly!?

"Hey, Joy...", "Forget what happened earlier. You must've felt jetlag.", "Actually..." Wait, was I just about to confess!? No, erase Yook. Stop yourself.

"I'm sorry." His voice cracked on the line, "Also, don't tell your girlfriend about it. I don't want to ruin your relationship." Girlfriend!? His world suddenly fell apart. Just when he thought that evertyhing was progressing, it all shattered apart.

She was confused, it was a given. He took it as a good sign that she might like him back. Check.

But she suddenly brought it up.

Good bye, World.

"What do you mean?", "How dare you not to talk about that Japanese idol?" She sounds so cheerful. "I don't know what-", "I'm hanging up. See you tomorrow at the party." She suddenly hangs up. "Did the heaven hate me that much?" He murmured, "I should blame the photoshoot for this." He mumbled.

Just when you thought that everything was going well.... Ugh. (insert the most annoyed groan here.)

"BULLSHIT!" Sungjae screams out.

_________________________

"He didn't even bother to deny it, wow." Joy hisses to herself, tucking herself in the bed.

"Why am I liking boys that never notices me!?" She dramatically whines to herself, "No. I don't like him. He's just attractive, nice, seems like a good kisse... Joy!" She yelled to herself, "I wish there's a mute button in real life." She lifelessly mumbled to herself.

"I forgot to buy some make up for tomorrow." She mumbled on her pillow, "Never mind, I'll just go over to Irene's."

She ended her day with a loud whine.

...

The day of party had finally came.

Luckily, everything was already settled out- except that the student council staffs need to attend in an early time in order to fix everything, even the comfortability of the idols that'll be attending; BTOB and CLC.

"I'll be seeing Yeeun in real life!" Wendy squeals over Joy who looks like she had the whole world against her. "Yeeun?", "I'm gay for her." Wendy murmured. (A/N: I know Wendy represents all of us in our favorite girl groups. Lol.)

"I love Seunghee." Joy murmured, "She looks angelic!" Wendy agreed as they high-fived. "Also, can you do my make up?", "Yeah." Joy murmured as she stretches her arms.

"BTOB and CLC arrived together."

Her whole body stiffens. "Why do we have to be awkward everytime they come here?" Joy whispers to herself. "Oh hell, Seunghee looks so pretty!" She whispers to herself.

"BTOB and CLC would both rehearse for two times, everyone in the student council can prep their selves up first. We'll be handling this. We'll be starting in four hours!"

Joy immediately walks away as soon as she saw the leader of BTOB walking in, nervous that she might still be awkward with Sungjae.

"Joy, let's fix your bangs." Wendy grabs her arm as they walk over the back stage.

"You look pretty in that dress! Wear it!" Wendy claps as soon as she saw the dress in Joy's bag. "Am I wearing it already?", "Min was even wearing her make up for like seven hours, hush." Wendy whispers, making her laugh. "Help me wear this... thing.", "For sure, Irene and Seulgi would slay the night again.", "Of course, they are goddesses." Joy grins as they start to prep their selves.

"Wah, I like their voices." The president mumbled as he smiled over BTOB who were rehearsing their voices.

Sungjae instantly glares over the president, seemingly digging up his whole life within the stare which made the president uncomfortably look around as if there was anyone Sungjae was glaring into.

Awkward within the situation, the president decided to scoot little by little, leaving the front seat of the stage. I haven't done anything wrong to BTOB, right?

Where is she?

His mind kept on searching for her, looking around as he keeps on singing along.

Two hours seems to pass by, but he still couldn't find her. He was being itchy to find out on what she looks like at all. Everyone was slowly gathering in the place, making him peek behind the back stage. "Everyone looks pretty tonight." Minhyuk smiled, "Where is our dongsaengs!?" Eunkwang cheerfully yelled as CLC marches in the backstage as well.

"Are you ready!?" Seungyeon playfully asked, as everyone laughed. "Of course!"

"Oh, the student council is already here, we should leave now." Sungjae overheard the conversation of some seniors, seeing how they were leaving the stage sneakily.

His eyes couldn't stay still as his heart pounded, looking around before it landed over to a gorgeous lady in a pink dress.

She looks... perfect.

__________________________

A/N:

Told you that I'll be trying my best to publish chapters in this continuously! ;) But I would soon update WGM (TOS) as well!

Leave your thoughts over the comments over this chapter! Hugs and kisses! <3

Update: Thank you for those small or either big comments. It cheers my gloomy day up, Love you guys! :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

255K 2.7K 48
Book 2 of BTS ships ¡Requests closed! Started: 12.16.18(month.day.year) Ended: idk when i ended it but it's completed highest ranking: #130 - hobi
13.5K 734 23
[COMPLETED] Joy never had a place to proudly call her home. Everything was always temporary. City after city, she just tried to make ends meet, but o...
159K 3.8K 76
This is a one shot fanfic abt txt💜this is my first book pls give love and support 💜open requests 💜 Warning:mature Bottom!soobin confirmed All sh...
46.8K 1.8K 37
This story is an Autumn's Concerto remake, however I tried to change some elements. I really liked that story and I thought it would be nice to look...