|| My Melody • Five ||

"Don't touch my phone!" Joy retorted, whining as she turns it off when Wendy rose her eyebrow.

"What's with you?" Wendy murmured as Joy whined. "It's already dying and I forgot to charge it early in the morning." She whines, before flipping her Philosophy book. "You didn't even went online last night, I wonder why it got drained." Wendy whispered in her ear, only for her to smack her arm. "She's guilty!" Seulgi yelled, pointing over to Joy while she muches on her doughnut.

"Get her phone!" Irene yelled playfully as Joy cried, "Ah! No!"

"I have a charger in my bag pack, don't worry." Irene grins, snatching her phone before opening up to see how the battery was dropping into fifteen percent. "Aish, jinja. What does this lady do all night-", "Just give it back!" Joy cried, pulling her arms before Irene passes her cellphone into Seulgi, who teasingly waves it infront of Joy while she huffed a sigh. "Ah, guys! Seriously!" She yelled, before pleading them to bring her back the phone.

"I told you I have a charger!" Irene yelled, before Joy mumbled. "Give it to me then."

With a grin, Irene grabbed her charger over the bag, handing it to Joy before she muttered. "Fine then, I'll charge it after you finished rummaging over the nonsense matters over there."

"Woah, so you just really care about the charger then?" Irene murmured infront of her, "Typical Joy." She rolled her eyes, "Just make sure to shut it down properly."

Wendy scrolled through her phone, before breaking out into a huge grin.

"I can't believe that you and Sungjae oppa were on the phone for straight eight hours."

Her eyes suddenly widen, before she remembered how they left the phone hanging last night when they were talking. It was the first thing that made her hesitant about giving them her phone, but she just screwed up when she saw the nonsense charger.

"Who the hell stays up all night for eight hours? Also, wasn't he busy?" Seulgi grins, before the three scooted closer to her while Joy murmured, "We just left the phone on going.", "Oh, falling asleep while talking to each other. That's so sweet!" Wendy and Seulgi giggled, high-fiving each other. "I can't believe that my bestie is now dating an idol." She whispers, invisibly zipping her mouth. "We promise that this would be restricted with us." Wendy promised, as Joy sighs.

"I'm not dating him, that's the truth."

Silencing the three, Irene murmured. "She's tellling the truth.", "Then what are you?" Seulgi regretfully asked.

"Friends."

"Why aren't you fangirling or anything? He used to be your ultimate bias. I can't believe that you're so normal about it." Wendy asks. Joy replies with a grin, "You know that whenever I idolize people, I never get attached to them emotionally. I just stan them and their music, that's all.", "Right." Irene sat beside her, "But, why was he so attached to you?"

Sighing to herself, Joy mumbled. "He just felt indebted when we crashed into each other on our first meeting." With a sad smile over Wendy's face, "And here I thought that both of you were dating."

Grinning, Joy lifted her hand over to her face. "I'm not worthy of a chaebol idol.", "You're pretty! You're amazing, to sum it up- you're also talented! You even had the most gifts on Valentines along with Irene." Wendy whispered, while Seulgi nodded. "So it's not impossible for him to like you too."

"My face is just ordinary compared to those beautiful idols he encountered everyday." Joy bit back, while Irene smiled. "Aigoo-yah, Joy. You know that you shouldn't just downgrade yourself. Do you remember how people keep on saying that you should be an idol?"