|| My Melody • Nine ||

"Holy shit, why am I like this?"

"What a great way to start your day with a curse, Sooyoung." Irene taps her arm, as she grunted to herself. "What? Your mother scolded you for drinking coffee again?", "No!" She hissed, before mumbling. "Why is my heart pounding so loud?"

"You're acting really strange, Joy.", "No, I'm not.", "Is that why your face was so close to bursting?", "Nope!" She tried to avoid her questions, "I wonder if NCT or CLC would come.", "Aren't you excited for BTOB?", "I always see them, so nah."

"Explains why you still have tons of posters in your room-", "Shhh, that's sacred." Joy bit back, covering her mouth. "I mean- hey, you hit the jackpot girl!" Irene's words were muffled.

"There would always be humble fans." Irene smiled, before hugging her friend.

"Hey, Park Sooyoung!"

"And there would always be the delusional ones." Irene hissed, seeing the image of Min. "Just let her be." Joy sighs to herself before standing up. "Won't you listen!?" Min yelled before Joy pursed her lips, standing up. "Do you need to shout?", "Do you need to be delusional?"

"Excuse me?" Joy was baffled, looking around. "If there would be any delusional people here, it would be you." She back fired, only for Min to shrug. "I get it. You're close with him, what else? Stop acting superior over me." Joy knit her brows, "I'm not even talking to you.", "I can completely see that you have a different motive in your eyes. You'd ruin BTOB's career." She murmured. "Can you stop?"

"I'm not stopping unless you stop ruining Sungjae oppa's career." Min mumbled, "Chaebal. Would you like to see your idol going downhill because of a possible scandal?", "What the hell are you saying? We're not even-" Min lifted up her phone, only to see a dating scandal from Sungjae and a Japanese idol.

Her eyes widen over the topic. "See? If they are potentionally on a relationship, then you should keep your distance with Sungjae instead of being considered as a third party." Min replied, looking straight into her.

"I told you, I have nothing with him." Joy suddenly replied softly, feeling a lump on her throat. "Whatever, I said my side. I'm going." Min left her all of a sudden.

She doesn't know why, but she felt like her heart was dropping at the moment she saw the article title. "Joy, gwenchana?" Irene ran into her, making her snap back into reality. "Eh? Yeah." She mumbled, gripping over her skirt. "What did that witch said again!? She's a stuck up brat.", "Aniya, she just told me something about BTOB- I guess she's not picking up a fight.", "What did she said?"

"Sungjae... is in a relationship with a Japanese idol?" Her voice cracked, before she fakely coughed. "That's impossible!", "Well.. It had picture proofs though." Joy replied. "Why do you sound so gloomy?" Irene knot her brows. "I'm not!" She defensed herself. "Yeah right, I guess you already like him." Her friend hissed, as she shook her head. "What would you feel when your friend didn't told you anything about it?" She tried to make up a reason. "I doubt you. That's not the reason." Irene narrowed her eyes. "Talk to me when you feel like it. Also, it's just a scandal. We would never know unless it's Sungjae who told you. Why don't you ask him yourself? He'd tell you for sure.", "Irene, help me on my science!" They were both interrupted by Seulgi inside the classroom. "Talk to you later."

_______________________

"Are you in a relationship wi.."

Joy was suddenly hesitant on pressing the send button. Biting her finger nail tips, she shook her head. "What's wrong with you? It's not like they haven't got scandals be... They are BTOB." She muttered, "They never had scandals..." Slapping her forehead, she mumbled. "If a scandal suddenly popped out of nowhere with an idol not having any cases before, it's a given that it is more than a half percent true. Oh dear, I'm having too much ideas. Why am I even caring?" She whispered to herself only for her phone to ring.