My Human Mate

By boostinsane

A human boy named jax and just moved in a small town called 'Wellington' he lives alone. his Dad is a buisnes... More

review
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
A/N (DON'T IGNORE)

chapter 12

561 9 0
By boostinsane

Jax pov

Lisa enters the room with a brown packet in her hands. And I knew exactly what it was.

"What were you doing? "

"Playing games" I said. Concentrating more on the packet, more like staring at it. The smell coming from it mhmmmm

She notices me staring at it then she lift it up to her head level and shakes it.

"Someones hungry I see, maddie said you like chilli fries so I thought one would work now" she says smiling. God her smiles are so beautiful.

"Maddie is here?" I asked while going to her.

"Yeah she and her mom shifted here, as you know this place is so big and her mom helped me many times, so I could do this for them, well it's not a big deal" she said.

I went and took the packet and tear it open. Mhmmmmm the smell. I took a hand full and threw it in my mouth.

Ohhhhhh so tasty

I looked up to say thanks to Lis but when I looked up her eyes we're black and sweat ran down from her forehead to her chin.

"You want some? You know I can share" I said.

"Y-yes"she stuttered.

"And Lisa" I called out.

"Yeah?" She asked

"I know what you were thinking" as soon as I said she was all red like a tomato. I started laughing.

"Now come and take before I finish this all" I said in between the laughs.

She came and I took one Fri and took it near her mouth, she seemed shock at first but then she ate eat. I can tell she was happy because the next thing she does is take a handful of fries and stuff it in my mouth like you stuff a Turkey. She was so happy.

"Whoa"I muffled screamed.

"Thank you" she said. Before hugging me.

Whoa! Those shocks increased

I gasped and she chuckled.

"You know I am starting to like my kidnapper more day by day, is it bad?" I asked jokingly. She reacted like I told her the best news of the day. But she hid it soon.

"Not when your kidnapper is hot" she said and fake posed. And we both burst out laughing.

"I love you jax" she says in between her laughs. And she came close slowly and I leaned in too. Our lips are inches apart when I pushed myself more and crashed my lips into her. Sparks flew everywhere. Our tongues where dancing together when she asked for entrance and I denied but as you know her she reached to my balls and squeezed it firmly which made me gasp and she took it as opportunity and entered my mouth. She licked every drop and we both parted to catch our breaths.

"This was the best thing I have ever done" I admitted honestly.

"I agree,but don't say that too quickly,I can do many things that you'll love even more." she said seductively licking her lips. And I as always blushed giving her ego a boost. Dammnit!!

She laughed

"Shut up!!" I yelled and she acted fake hurt.

"OK, OK I won't tease now, but trust me it was good" Lisa says.

"Yeah, whatever, but I am getting damn bored playing 'COD'  offline. Why didn't you connected it with the internet?" I asked curiously.

"Because you can ask help from your fellow player in online, hell you can call police and they will track you here and I will get into problem, that's why" she said.

I felt a little bad. I am like a trapped bird with some peanut shells to play with in a cage (I made it myself).

"Please Lisa free me. I will go to my dad away from this place very far so the gang leader will not do anything " I pleaded. I was starting to miss my freedom.

At first I asaw hurt on her face, then it turned into a frown.

"Don't do that jax. We have got done with that already." she said.

"you fucking kidnapped me!! For your own fucking reason! My dad can easily finish that man's gang and you know it! But you kidnapped me because you love me!! But did you ask me whether I love you or not? No! I sure kissed you but it was the heat of the moment!" I yelled at her you can tell I scremed.

Her eyed got teary and she looked very hurt, but she should try to understand me, she frigging kidnapped me.

Suddenly her face turns cold, very cold.

"You will not go anywhere!!"she screamed in a very very scary tone. But for some reason it didn't bother me because I was already running towards the door.

"I am never gonna come back here" I said as I near the the door.

But suddenly I was pinned against the wall in a very hard force and I saw the worst thing of my life.

There stood Lisa with new grown tiger like nails from her hand eyes pitch black
Little amount of hair covering her face and let me tell you, she growed inhuman sharp teeth.

She came closer and closer and I started whimpering more, ahw stopped an inches away from my neck and mumbled.

"I am sorry" in a very deep voice. And the she BIT ME!!

This was the worst pain I have felt in my life not even when I was getting bullied, this was ten time worser with a hint of pleasure?

Slowly darkness started consuming me and I was glad. Lisa took her teeth out of my neck with my final whimper I started falling into her hands which I now hated.

"I love you" was the last thing I heard before the darkness consumed me.

Lisa's pov

I marked him.

I marked him without his permission.

Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!

Now he will surely hate me. He would want to go away from this place more now.

What will I do?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been an hour and he hasn't woke up yet. I am starting to worry about him. What if he won't get up? What if I bit him harder?

*don't worry he will wake up soon* jaz my wolf said to me, trying to calm me down.

*I don't know. Let's hope for the best*

*yes. Let's take him to the pack doctor she maybe knowing something but you should be there what if she tries to do something with our mate?* jaz says and I roll my eyes at her. No one dare touches my mate with bad intention I will rip their fucking heart out!!

I slowly took jax's sleeping form in my arms and started making my way towards the door. I opened the door and bumped into the last person or persons I wanted to see me like this.

"Oh my God, what happened to him" both maddie and Laura said and I growled when maddie went to touch jax's hand. She jumped back immediately.

"I marked him, and completed half mating process" I said in a emotionless tone.

"That is good right?" Laura asks but maddie just stood there looking suspiciously at me. Yes we have gotten  alot together.

"Without his permission" I said and maddie gasps.

"You made him yours for whole life without even asking him! How dare you! He is my friend hell he is my brother" maddie yells. Not in a hell I will let that happen.

"Don't forget I am still your alpha! Don't cross your limit!" I used my alpha tone at her and she squirmed.

I then turn on my heels and started making my way to the doctor.

I shouldn't had used my alpha tone on her. She is my friend. But it's too late.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HEY PEOPLE!!
I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY. IF NO, THEN PLS COMMENT WHAT CAN I CHANGE IN THE STORY.

PLS VOTE, COMMENT  AND  SHARE.

BYEBYE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 755 19
Preview: I feel the blood running down my head from the attack. I try to move but my hands are pulled back from the silver chains on tied to the wal...
522K 27.7K 47
Book Two of His Series Remy has know he was different since he was born. Remy knows he shouldn't even be alive. Remy also knows that he will never b...
210K 6.1K 16
You often hear stories about the nerdy girl who just found out that her mate is a hot Alpha who plays with girls hearts. Then he rejects his nerdy ma...
434K 12.7K 28
(Warning: I wrote this book when I was very young and I don't have the time nor the lack of self worth to go through and edit this all, haha. It's no...