My...Stepbrother? [boyxboy]

By SkeneKidz

Hyperactive Kory is moving in with his mom, his new stepdad, and his stepdad's son. His sexy new stepbrother... More

My...Stepbrother? [boyxboy]
My...Stepbrother? {2}
My...Stepbrother? {3}
My...Stepbrother? {4}
My...Stepbrother? {5}
My...Stepbrother? {6}
My...Stepbrother? {7}
My...Stepbrother? {8}
My...Stepbrother? {9}
My...Stepbrother? {10}
My...Stepbrother? {11}
My...Stepbrother? {12}
My...Stepbrother? {13}
My...Stepbrother? {14}
My...Stepbrother? {15}
My...Stepbrother? {16}
My...Stepbrother? {17}
My...Stepbrother? {18}
My...Stepbrother? {19}
My...Stepbrother? {20}
My...Stepbrother? {21}
My...Stepbrother? {23}
My...Stepbrother? {24}
My...Stepbrother? {25}
My...Stepbrother? {26}
My...Stepbrother? {27}
My...Stepbrother? {28}
My...Stepbrother? {29}
My...Stepbrother? {30}
My...Stepbrother? {31}
My...Stepbrother? {32} END

My...Stepbrother? {22}

307K 8.1K 11.3K
By SkeneKidz

                We entered the house and Brandon jumped up and immediately moved to Trace. Trace glared at him in disgust.

                “Trace, we need to talk. Please. You’re not the reason she left. I am. I told her I wasn’t in love with her anymore. I said bad things to her. I told her I didn’t like her picking work over her son and husband. It was me, not you. I swear,” Brandon said desperately.

                “Dad, stop. Guys, let’s go upstairs,” Trace said flatly.

                Sammy and Zeke nervously got off the couch and we all silently followed Trace upstairs, trying not to look at Brandon’s pain filled eyes.

                “Trace, he really is sorry,” I said silently. Trace shrugged. “Whatever,” he grumbled and pulled me into his bedroom.

                We hung out in Trace’s room until it got dark and Zeke and Sammy announced that they had to leave. Zeke pulled me into my own room once Trace had walked Sammy downstairs to see him out of the house.

                “Well? How’s everything with Trace going?” he asked eagerly.

                “We…uh…you know…kiss, and stuff. Like…penguins. Yea, those whores kiss a lot. Kiss all day long, damn them. Kissy, kissy, kissy. Yep,” I said.

                Zeke slapped a hand over my mouth and rolled his eyes. “You’re so stupid Kory. I don’t even think you make sense to yourself. But you and Trace are dating?” I nodded and he pulled his hand away from my mouth and smiled.

                He pulled me into a hug. “I’m happy for you Kory!” he said honestly when he had pulled away from me.

                I smiled at him weakly. “Thanks Zeke. I really hope you find someone for yourself,” I said sincerely. He deserved someone. He was such an amazing boy.

                “Thanks Corny. Anyways, my dad is here so I have to go. I’ll see you later and I hope everything with you and Trace goes well,” he said with a wink before leaving my bedroom.

                Trace appeared about two minutes later and shut my door before coming and dropping next to me on my bed. He took my hand in his and we sat in comfortable silence together for a few minutes before Trace finally decided to break it.

                “Tomorrow I’m taking you on a date. So be ready. I’ll wake you up in the morning. Night Kory,” he said and gave me a rough kiss before getting up and leaving my room.

                I stared at my door as he shut it, confused. He was still in the closet gay, and he didn’t want people to know he was dating his own stepbrother. So where the hell was he going to take the two of us on a date where no one would spot us?

                “Well Kory, the only way to know is go to sleep and find out in the morning.”

                “Gee thanks for the advice Kory!”

                “No problem Kory!”

                Done talking to myself for the night, I turned my lights off and jumped under my covers. I stared at my ceiling, wondering where the hell Trace could take us on a date together that we wouldn’t be seen by others.

                                                                                                ***

                “Kory!”

                My eyes cracked open slowly at the sound of my name and my bed rocking. I turned my head and saw a blurry figure behind me.

                “HOLY SHIT! MOM! I’M BEING RAPED!” I shrieked and jumped out of bed, crashing onto the floor and tangling into my blankets.

                I struggled to get untangled and only caught myself more. Desperate to protect my butt-ginity, I began to crawl away caterpillar style.

                I didn’t make it far before my rapist stepped on my blankets and caused me to fall and smack my chin on the floor. My teeth clicked together and I swear I felt my brain rattle around in my head a little.

                “Kory! Shut up! It’s me!” Trace said impatiently.

                “Trace! Thank god you’re not some rapis…I mean, dammit, GET INSIDE OF ME!” I struggled and Trace helped me out of my blankets. I launched into his arms and he stumbled back and held onto me before I could fall back to the floor.

                I gave him a goofy grin and poked him in the chest. “You’re sexy,” I announced before kissing him deeply.

                He set me on my bed and rolled his eyes. “Get ready to go. I don’t want to waste too much time,” he growled and left my room. His bedroom door closed a second later.

                Our date! Oh man, I forgot that our date was today!

                I jumped up and grabbed a change of clothes before going out and into the bathroom. I locked the door, hesitated, and unlocked it. Just in case, you know, Trace decided to join me or something…

                “It’s getting hot in here! So take off all your clothes!” I sang as I took my pants off and swung them around my head wildly, thrusting at my reflection in the mirror.

                “Thank you for coming to the show sexy,” I said with a wink at my reflection before I hopped in the shower. I took a quick, hot shower before getting out, drying off, and changing into my clothes.

                I dried my hair and washed my teeth twice, just to be safe. Didn’t want bad breath while I was kissing my super sexy stepbrother. My SSS. Yum! Sounds hot and sexy. Like Trace’s body.

                I wiped drool off my chin and left the bathroom once I looked good. I went into my room and grabbed my cell phone and iPod before going and knocking on Trace’s bedroom door.

                Trace opened it and I gawked at his incredible appearance. The tight, white T-shirt, the plaid shirt buttoned lazily over it, the ripped and faded blue jeans, the hair lying messily perfect atop his head, the rubber bracelets on his arm, the chain around his neck. He. Was. SEXY.

                I instantly flung my arms around him and crashed my lips to his. He pulled away and took in my appearance, smirking.

                He took my hand and we crept past our parents’ room and down the stairs. Trace grabbed a set of car keys and we slipped our shoes on and went outside and into Brandon’s car.

                I checked the time on the clock in the car and my eyes widened as we pulled out of the driveway. “Trace?! What the hell? It’s four in the morning! Are you on crack?” I cried and rubbed my still tired eyes.

                Trace shrugged as he started up the road. “I wanted to make sure we got there early,” he said simply and plugged his iPod in, putting on some Third Eye Blind.

                “Get where early?” I asked eagerly, instantly forgetting that I was supposed to be tired at four in the morning.

                “Kory, I want it to be a surprise. If I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise anymore,” he said impatiently.

                “But I won’t tell anyone! I can keep it a secret Trace! I promise!” I whined, giving him puppy dog eyes.

                He flipped me off and shook his head. “Nope. You’ll just have to wait until we get there. Now you can catch up on your beauty sleep or whatever faggot,” he said, leaning over to kiss me at a stop sign and taking my hand as he started off on the road again.

                “I WILL NEVER SLE- Well, if you insist.” I squeezed his hand and rested my head against the window. I was out like a light in seconds.

                                                                                                ***

                “Kory, we’re here.”

                Someone was shaking me and I slowly cracked my eyes open. A hand slapped over my mouth and then Trace’s face appeared before I could lick it to death. Aw, who am I kidding. It’s Trace. I’ll lick whatever part of him I can get.

                He yanked his hand away in disgust and wiped it on his jean leg. “I thought I was getting smarter about waking you up,” he grumbled. I winked and shook my head, stretching and letting out a yawn.

                I checked the time and saw that it was now seven in the morning. Man, we had been driving for three hours? And I slept the whole time? Woo, way to be romantic Kory. You stud you.

                I peeked out the window and my eyes widened in surprise. “AQUARIUM! THEY HAVE PENGUINS! TRACE, AQUQRIUMS HAVE PENGUINS!” I shrieked joyfully.

                I slammed into the car door and fell back, rubbing my face. “Ow! WHY DO CARS HATE ME?!” I whined as Trace snickered.

                He went around and opened my door for me, helping me out. I hesitated, wondering if I could hold his hand and kiss him in public.

                Trace, as if reading my mind, nodded. “We’re away from everyone. This place rarely gets crowded, and it’s three hours from town. I figured it was safe and you would enjoy it,” he mumbled before pressing his lips to mine. “As long as we don’t know them, I don’t care who sees us together.”

                He took my hand in his and locked the car before leading me inside the aquarium. He paid for us to get in and we got our hands stamped before going to the shark and sting ray section.

                “You can touch them,” Trace said as we observed the creature swimming in the tank.

                “I’d rather touch your sting ray,” I said with a wink before plunging my hand into the tank and gently brushing my fingers on a sting ray.

                I grabbed Trace’s hand and forced it into the tank as well. He and I pet the sting rays and sharks for a few minutes in silence. I peeked and saw a content look on Trace’s face as he stroked a sting ray that had stopped in front of us.

                “Alright! I’m getting jealous that you touch sting rays and sharks more than your boyfriend. Let’s move on,” I said, taking my hand out of the tank.

                Trace rolled his eyes before following me. We washed our hands and made our way into the next part of the aquarium, which had jelly fish.

                “B-O-R-I-N-G!” I sang out after about two minutes.

                “You just want to see the penguins,” Trace grumbled, but I could see the amusement in his eyes as he took my hand in his and squeezed it.

                “PWNGUINS! I LOVE PENGUINS!” I cheered and some Asian guy and his daughter gave me weird looks.

                “Hey, you’re the one videotaping jelly fish. Just go watch Spongebob you freak!” I cried and pulled Trace out of the room before the Asian guy could retort.

                I shoved open the doors to the next room and my jaw unhinged, crashing through the floor to the center of the Earth. I swear my eyes were watering.

                “Kory? Are you okay?” Trace asked, raising an eyebrow at me as my hand dropped from his, my shock too great for words.

                “So…So many penguins. It’s so beautiful…IT’S SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! HI PENGUINS! GET INSIDE ME!”

                I flung myself at the wall that separated me from the penguins and craned my neck over it, staring at them as they waddled and swam.

                Trace came over and wrapped an arm around my waist, kissing my forehead as I stared at the penguins. They started making squawking and grunting noises and I smiled.

                “That just gave me the biggest erection ever,” I announced.

                Trace rolled his eyes and kissed me deeply. Hm…make out with my boyfriend, or staring at penguins?

                “Penguins,” I said with a nod. “Trace later. Penguins now.”

                I turned back to stare at the penguins and took out my phone, taking pictures of them to stare at the next time I masturbated. WAIT! THIS COULD BE PERFECT!

                I grabbed Trace and positioned him before backing away. He stared at me in confusion as I snapped a picture on my phone of him with the penguins in the background. Holy. Shit. Best fapping material EVER!

                Trace shook his head, realizing what I was doing as I drooled at the sight of the picture. “Kory, you have the real thing in front of you. Put the phone away,” he grumbled.

                I obeyed and launched into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him deeply as he held me. We were the only two in the penguin exhibit for some reason, so we had plenty of privacy to be doing this. Hell, we could jump into the penguin exhibit and fuck if we wanted to. And boy did I want to. But the water looked so cold…

                Trace held me and positioned me so that I could kiss him and see the penguins at the same time. Oh what a smart boy he was.

                I crashed my lips on his and he bit my bottom lip playfully, tugging it as his hands held my ass, my legs still wrapped around his waist. I gently grinded on him and he groaned and released my lip, letting his tongue plunge into my mouth.

                It explored eagerly and I tangled my hands in his hair, drawing his head closer to mine. I felt love for him course through my body, and didn’t try to fight it. This was right.

                My hands shakily made their way down to his shirt, beginning to unbutton it. Trace pulled away from me and smirked.

                “Not in front of the penguins,” he whispered, his hot, minty breath blowing against my ear. I shivered and he pecked my lips before letting me back down to my feet.

                I pouted but let him take my hand, wanting any sort of skin to skin contact with him after that little display. My attention was quickly drawn back away by the penguins as half of them began to swim around together.

                I watched the penguins for what felt like forever, occasionally sharing a kiss with Trace. Despite how impatient he always sounded with me, he just stood there holding my hand and watching me watch the penguins, never once losing his patience.

                I finally tore my eyes away from the penguins and tugged on Trace’s hand. “Let’s go see the seals!” I said eagerly.

                He nodded and let me lead him away to the seals after I waved bye to the penguins. We went out and watched the seals swim around for a little before I got bored and pulled him on to go see the fish.

                “These fish are so boring Trace! They just swim around. Like, what the hell? Who just swims all day without getting bor- HOLY TURTLE!” My short attention span was caught by a giant turtle swimming on his merry way in a giant tank.

                I yanked Trace over to it and basically slammed my face on the glass to stare at the leather back turtle. He was so chill. Like…”Yea, I’m a fucking giant turtle. Nbd.”

                The turtle caught my attention for about five minutes before it just laid at the bottom of the tank. I pouted and Trace chuckled and kissed me before pulling me away.

                We looked at the rest of the fish, an octopus in one of the tanks holding my attention for a little along with a giant lobster, before deciding to leave the aquarium. We had seen everything plus it was starting to get crowded with people.

                We got in the car and I instantly leaned over and kissed Trace deeply. “Thank you Trace! That was incredible!” I cheered.

                “It’s not over yet,” he said as he started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

                “Really? Where to now?” I asked, bouncing in my seat and praying he wouldn’t tell me it was a secret.

                “You’ll see,” he said simply.

                I pouted and sank down in the seat. Trace chose to distract me by putting Paradise Fears on the speakers and rolling my window down a little.

                I stared out of it, trying to guess where we were going before remembering that I had no idea where the hell we even were. Wonderful. I couldn’t even guess at the stupid surprise location!

                Trace pulled into a parking lot and I frowned in confusion. “Trace, you took me to a Wal-Mart for our date?” I asked. Well…I guess to each their own for romantics, huh?

                Trace rolled his eyes and got out of the car. I copied him and he came over and took my hand in his, shaking his head.

                “Just follow me. I just wanted to park here,” he explained and led me out of the somewhat crowded parking lot.

                We walked down the sidewalk for what felt like forever. Trace let me hop on his back and continued walking calmly, ignoring me as I demanded to know where we were going.

                I kept my eyes peeled but didn’t see anything that stood out. Where in the hell was Trace taking me? Was he going to rape me? Oh god I hoped so.

                Finally, he stopped and dropped me off his back carefully. I looked around but still didn’t see anything. I pouted and Trace covered my eyes with his hands.

                “Hey! I hate being blind,” I whined.

                “Just shut up and deal with it. I wanted to surprise you,” he said and began to lead me wherever. Ugh. Jerk.

                “We’re here,” Trace said and pulled his hands away from my eyes. I winced at the sudden burst of sunlight and swatted at it for a minute before getting the brilliant idea to shade my eyes and see where we were.

                I peeked and smiled widely. “Bowling!” I cheered and then frowned. “Wait, I don’t know how to bowl.”

                Trace rolled his eyes and took my hand, pulling me into the bowling place. “I’ll teach you,” he said as he paid for us and handed me a pair of those funny clown-looking bowling shoes.

                We put them off and I grabbed a bowling ball. I tossed it down the lane and pouted as it pretty much turned straight into the gutter.

                Trace came behind me as I positioned myself to try again. He grabbed my arm and smirked, his hot breath on my neck causing my hair to rise and my breathing to speed up.

                “Like this,” he whispered, the words crawling down my skin and sending a shiver ripping through me. Trace pulled me arm back and helped me throw it forward. I released the ball and watched as it knocked down several pins.

                “I like bowling,” I said, feeling a little breathless.

                Trace smirked. “Me too,” he said simply, grabbing a ball and throwing it to get himself a strike. I rolled my eyes.

                “Want to help me do that?” I asked seductively, kissing him and picking up a ball. I slowly slid my fingers into the holes on it and winked at Trace.

                He smirked wider and came over to me, gently gripping my arm. His body pressed against mine and he made sure to grind on me a little as he pulled my arm back. I held in a moan and he kissed my neck before throwing my arm forward.

                It took us two games of doing that before I managed a strike. Trace kicked my ass both games, but I didn’t care. The grinding as he pulled my arm back and threw it forward, his breath on my neck, and the kisses made up for the losing.

                We returned the shoes and put our own back on. “Now what?” I asked, deciding that Trace was spoiling me and surely had more planned.

                He bent over and I jumped on his back. He straightened up with me and I groaned, realizing he wasn’t going to tell me what was next for our date.

                “Trace! Don’t be a meany face!” I whined.

                “You’ll see in a little Kory,” he said flatly.

                “I see right now! Out of both eyes. But I would like to know. I like knowledge. Knowledge is fun to have, especially on dates with your incredibly sexy stepbrother boyfriend,” I chatted.

                Trace seemed to tune me out as I continued to talk about pointless shit. He set me back in the car once we reached it and pulled out of the Wal-Mart parking lot.

                I continued my talking as Trace stared straight ahead, not paying attention to me. He took my hand, but didn’t face me. I stopped talking and pouted. Fine! Ignore me!

                Trace squeezed my hand. “Hey, keep talking,” he grumbled.

                “You weren’t even listening to me! It was like talking to a very sexy wall!” I whined.

                “No, I was listening to you. Just not what you were saying. I just like hearing your voice,” he said simply.

                I blushed a little and let myself continue talking about random topics. Mostly my “conversation” consisted of penguins and how adorable I thought they were.

                I glanced at Trace and saw an amused look in his eyes. I realized that he was swinging the car keys around his finger and my eyes widened.

                “When the hell did the car stop?!” I cried, looking out the window at a line of shady looking buildings. Jeez! Was he getting us drugs or something?

                “A few minutes. You were ranting about a cute penguin you saw that you mentally named Trace,” he said with a cocky smirk as he got out of the car.

                I felt my face heat up. Aw damn. I probably should’ve monitored what I was saying. But I couldn’t help it! That penguin had just reminded me so much of Trace!

                I got out of the car and Trace locked it before taking my hand and leading me to one of the run down looking buildings. I eyed it suspiciously and Trace rolled his eyes.

                “It’s nice in here. My mom and dad used to come here and they took me along a few times,” he explained as he pulled open the door and led me inside.

                A waitress came up to us and I realized we were actually at an incredibly small restaurant. Well whodathunk it!

                She sat us at a table covered with a white cloth. Two candles flickered dully on the table and Trace and I sat across from each other.

                The “restaurant” was incredibly small and hot. The lights were dull and the walls were faded red brick with fancy paintings hung up around the little room.

                Trace handed me my menu and I opened it and frowned. “Trace…I don’t speak Spanish!” I whispered harshly as I realized I couldn’t read a single thing on the menu.

                “Kory, that’s clearly Italian you idiot,” he said, shaking his head. “And the English descriptions are right under the Italian name. Just tell me which one sounds good and I’ll order it for you.”

                So Trace ordered for me, his voice turning me on as he spoke the Italian words easily to the waitress. She winked at him and took our menus before leaving the room. I stuck my tongue out at her retreating figure.

                “Chill out Kory. She’s ugly as fuck anyways. I’m all yours,” Trace said, taking my hand in his and squeezing it. He leaned over the table and pressed his lips to mine.

                “So does this end the date?” I asked, a little disappointed. I never wanted this night to end. The ice seemed to melt out of Trace’s eyes the longer we hung out. I loved it. I loved seeing the amusement and contentedness in his eyes. He looked…well, he looked happy. And I liked seeing that. I liked knowing that we being alone together made him happy.

                Trace shrugged and kissed me again. “You’ll see,” he said calmly as the waitress came out. She made a face at our hands held together over the table as she set our food down, forcing a smile before she left us to eat.

                We ate in comfortable silence. I could tell that talking definitely wasn’t Trace’s thing, and despite how hyper I was, I didn’t mind it at all. I kind of liked it. It added a mysterious tone to him, and that made him that much more attractive.

                We finished eating and Trace paid before taking my hand and leading me back out to the car. We got in and he turned the music low, holding my hand yet again as he began to drive.

                I rested my head against the window and closed my eyes. I didn’t want to go back home to secrecy. I loved how open Trace was being, not caring who saw us holding hands and kissing.

                I felt him shaking me and looked over at him. Had I fallen asleep?

                The look on his face told me that, yes, I had fallen asleep. I yawned and sat up, stretching. I looked out the window expecting to be home.

                It was dark out, but I could instantly tell that we weren’t home. I had no clue where we were though. Trace got out of the car and, confused, I copied him.

                He took my hand and silently led me down a parking lot. He let go of me to hop over a fence. I copied him and he took my hand again.

                I smiled softly, love for Trace coursing through me again. I turned and hugged him, gently bringing my lips to his before turning to face the full moon shining on the ocean. The waves crashed comfortingly against the sand we were standing on.

                “I hope you liked the date Kory,” Trace mumbled.

                I kissed him again and smiled. “Liked it? Trace, I freaking loved it! Like, super duper loved it!” I cried honestly, wrapping my arms around him and kissing him deeply.

                “Kory I…I love you,” he whispered and kissed me back just as deeply. He took my hand and we walked down to some rocks, sitting on them in silence, the warmth of our bodies as comforting as the crashing waves.

                Tonight was sheer perfection. As I rested my head on Trace’s shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead, I knew we meant it when we said we were in love.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- Okay, you guys earned it<3 Oh, and this is NOT the last chapter :p 

Let me know what you thought of their date :3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...
2.5M 52.3K 43
I left him. I never thought in a million years I would be the one to walk, but I was. I left the man I was madly in love with, I had no idea where I...
491 9 7
"Doesn't Stan still like Wendy?? Why did he do that?? Is he just making fun of me for being gay?! I knew I should've never came out to him!" I use...
1.6M 47.7K 32
Mark Luce is a clueless, kind-hearted 17 year old. Having to deal with his perverted best friend Shaw, his vicious bully Joey, a grandpa that still t...