The Hybrid Queen [1]

By _Black_Rose_0121

She, a newbie vampire with a past that even she doesn't know. He, a 115-year-old vampire-teacher with an in... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Eleven: Part Two
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four Part I
Chapter Twenty-Four Part II
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Announcements
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
~Sequel~

Chapter Twenty-Two

3.7K 164 41
By _Black_Rose_0121

Katherine's POV:

After those good for nothing traitors left, I ran towards headmaster Elizabeth and Angelina gave them some of my blood and saw them restored little by little. Sensei Gin helped Kiona.

"Katherine, perfect timing. If you hadn't appeared, I could be dead right now." Headmaster breathed out. "Thankfully I made it in time." I was relieved that we were now safe...for the moment.

"Katherine, you look different. Tells us what happen in the year you had in the box. " Kiona said sitting next to me.

We were now all sitting in a circle, thankfully the sun wasn't that heated. "Well..."

I told them that I was able to achieve all the marks, passing terrific tests of Sensei Gin, crazy man by the way.

To achieve the mark of bravery I had to go against a serpent Fox, head as a fox body as a snake, and let me tell you, it looked horrible. More ugly than the Leviathan and that's a lot to say. Winning that Mark took me about two months in the portal. It appeared on my lower back in the shape of a serpent.

Afterward, we started training with the elements, and I "Evolved" from fire to being able to control lava. I learned how to control earth and fire and to complement each other. Sensei Gin taught me how to do fire whirls, lava balls, and other few tricks that will give me the advantage when I fight the hybrid guy.

In the process of achieving the mastering of Earth and Fire, I gain the mark of power. That made me feel a difference, All my body was on fire and when I saw my mark it was on my shoulder, it was the shape of a spiral line.

Once I had all of these, the controlling of the elements was much easier, to the point where I could control lava instead of fire. I can still use fire thought. I trained in order to defeat water and air that are used by the other hybrid. There was only one more mark I needed. The original mark. The true vampire mark.

And I did. But not before overcoming the fear of shifting. I had to shift. Not only once or twice. But every single night until it wasn't painful anymore and till I could control it to the point where I didn't want to eat Sensei Gin. When I got it, I received the final tattoo, a wolf. Saphira's face in my lower part of my left arm.

It felt wonderful, I started to feel alright with the artificial sun the dimension had and I didn't need to eat anymore. I began feeding which made me even stronger and faster than ever before. Sensei Gin told that I could also start eating human food without blood since my wolf gave me that ability. I was very happy.

So, all of that took me about 10 months, the rest of the two months were to help me control this new power because even though I had the elements, I still needed to learn how to use my sword or else I would stop using it. That would make my baby very sad. So I train and it evolved to a longer and stronger version that gave me another advantage since I could control the elements with my sword as well.

I also told them how we got out of the dimension without getting stuck.

We were in the middle of meditating when I starting feeling drops of water falling from the "sky", it soon started to form a waterfall and more water started falling in the dimension. So Sensei Gin told me that surely we had been thrown into the ocean, after tasting the water. He wisely told me that we needed to get out because this wasn't normal.

And we did. I grabbed my sword and immediately transformed into my new outfit. I didn't know the dangers that were outside and I wanted to make sure I was ready for anything, so I commanded my sword and transformed into my new outfit that was a long cape, black shirt, pants and combat boots. I grabbed my longer hair in tied it into a ponytail. can't have it flying around.

I kneeled down and hit the floor with my hands and made an upwards motion with my arms and the earth started moving upwards.

The door of the dimension was closing but I created a humongous fireball and threw it as fast as I could and it burned the door away, making all the water of what appeared to be an ocean enter. Thankfully I started moving quicker. We swam out of the dimension just before the dimension closed completely and I touched the sand that was around us because the box was already at the bottom of the ocean.

Immediately the earth started shaking and I brought it upwards. We were on the surface within seconds. The fireball that I had made was evaporating the water around us making it difficult for Sensei Gin and I to see what was happening. But when I saw who was here and what were they doing I felt rage.

How could they!

And the rest is already known.

I was now the original hybrid.

And I was going to get Sepherus no matter what.

"I'm glad our plan worked. Now we must enter the ocean and get to the dimension in order to pass it. The easy part is getting there, swimming to it. The hard part is entering the portal together. The portal opens but can send us to different parts of the underworld. So we must meet in the same place. Here is the map in the underworld. We will meet at the second cave close to the entrance. Try to not be seen. After we all get together, we will wait an hour for the rest to arrive. If in one hour another member does reach us, we will assume that you were captured. Alright?" Headmaster instructed while Kiona passed the maps.

I looked at the map and it looked like a maze. Just great.

"We're here." A man said. "Alright. So we have to swim towards it. I will be the guide. Drink this potion and you will be able to breathe underwater for about 30 minutes, more than enough to get to the portal that is on the floor of the ocean. But, be careful, the Leviathan is around it. We cannot wake him up or make him feel us. We must move quickly. Alright?" Kiona handed to us a potion the color of green grass. I drank it and it tasted horrible. I wasn't the only one who did a disgusted face.

"Um... Katherine..." Angelina whisper to me. "yeah, Angelina what is it?" I whisper back. She had wrinkles on her forehead as if thinking hard. "I don't know...how to swim." I facepalm myself. "Don't worry. I'll carry you. Just get on my back alright? And hold tight." I smile. She gave a breath of relief.

Headmaster dived into the water first, then Sensei Gin, then Kiona and last but not least Angelina and I. Angelina was trembling. I had to tell her to relax and just listen to my heartbeat. I dived into the water and we started swimming deeper and deeper.

The water was a dark blue but I could still see the corals and small fishes around. Oh, and I can't forget about the Leviathan. 10 tentacles healing themselves under water. I think he was asleep. Thankfully I had cut his tentacles.

I didn't think I would have to see him again. Ugly fish. I'll make a sushi out of you. One day. I promise.

Headmaster moved her arms to show us a green circle in the bottom of the ocean. At that moment a shark was passing by and it looked hungry. It started swimming faster and faster so I swam towards Kiona direction since it was going her direction, grabbed some sand around my fist and punched it as hard as I could underwater. It went backward a few times but it hit something hard.

It hit the Leviathan. And it started moving.

Headmaster did a signal to start swimming faster and faster. My heart started beating extremely fast and I swam towards the portal but the Leviathan got a hold of Angelina, and I heard her scream underwater. Its tentacles were around her leg so I took my sword out and cut it off grabbing Angelina by her arm, putting her on my back once again. Another tentacle whirled itself around me, crushing my chest.

I made the sand move around me, hitting the tentacle, it let go of me and with a circle movement of my arms, I made a lava tornado and sent it towards the Leviathan who had started moving. It hit hard against the skin of the Leviathan and it started moving its tentacles around in no particle direction.

I took this opportunity to swim towards the portal seeing Kiona, Headmaster and Sensei enter the portal. I swam really fast seeing there was a tentacle approaching me. Angelina grasped on me like it was her life.

Before the tentacle got us we enter the portal.

It was a change from sea to hard land. We landed with a big thumb. I scratch my knees, my face, my arms. And I think my butt as well. Angelina was on top of me so nothing happen to her. We were dripping water.

We got up and looked around. We were in a field with many caves surrounding it.

"Well well, you made it." Said as voice.

I looked up and rage was the first feeling I had. The second, hatred.

------

Hey, guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter! As promised I updated as soon as possible! xD 

I want to know what you guys think! Love reading your comments! 

Who do you think is the person who spoke yo Katherine in the ending of the chapter??

What do you guys think will happen??

*** The picture on the top is the mark of the Tue Hybrid that Katherine has =D***

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share! Your support guys is fabulous! 

XOXO

Lisa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 861 23
*Book One Of The Federation Series* Silvia Eastman was only five when her parents were murdered in front of her by a pack of infamous rogues. The emo...
124K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...
536 25 44
Luna, a beauty, a beast all in one. Left to fend for herself. Born to a vampire. Considered a human. However, neither vampire nor human. Not everythi...
130K 6K 27
Originally titled Blood Moon Left in the dark about her past or where she belonged, Kaliska life was about to get a whole lot dark and messier. N...