Sister Love

بواسطة QVEEN_B33

Four sisters out of 6 kids are so close. These young ladies are faced with real life drama. Yet, they remain... المزيد

Sister love!
ONE
ONE
TWO
TWO
THREE
FOUR
Inside
FIVE
FIVE
SIX
Huah
SEVEN
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
NINE- wrong turn
TEN
Short ten
Eleven
Twelve
True love thirteen
What now : 14
Ratings
Miss you
16
Family
Mad
Dear tori
Like a cop ca
Family and God First
Hold up

FOUR

6.9K 245 10
بواسطة QVEEN_B33

After the aquarium and the cheese cake factory we pulled up at my house. "wow u stay having people at ur house." he said laughing. "yea cause its my parents house and it's 6 of us ." I laughed. "so u the oldest?" he asked. "no I'm the 3rd." I said. "awww ok." he said nodding. "where u stay?" I asked. "in my own apartment ... near my college." he said trying to funny and we both laughed. I never been attracted to a guy before. I got out and he walked me to the door. "thanks ." i said. he smiled. "can I get a hug?" he asked. "yea." I said and he pulled me into a hug. he then kissed my cheek and walked to his camero and drove off. I walked in the house. everyone was chilling and I walk to my room. "I see u had a good time with that big ass smile." Trueh said and I shooked my head as I walked up stairs. After my shower and I got dress in my sweats and hoodie that say F.A.M.E from my last Chris brown concert. my hair was wet and curly hair and I dried my hair out. my phone rang and it was Erica again. I ignored the phone call and continued doing me. I walk to my room and start watching tv. there was a knock at the door. "coming in!" I said. it was my baby bro mich. "hey baby wasup?" I asked him. it was so little cause he's only 6. "mm madi .. Erica at the door and can I come watch a movie with....with you." he said in his little voice. "tell her hold on and yes u can love." I said, he walked out and I got up. I walked down stairs to the door and Erica was standing there. "baby why u ignoring my calls?" she asked. "I had a long day.' I said. "can we talk I'm sorry I hung up earlier." she said. I nodded and we walked to my room and shut the door. we talked for a minute. "I'm sorry pooh ... u know I love u just don't want to lose u." Erica said as her hands grip my thighs. "I love u too." I said. Erica start tickling me. I laughed til I turn red. she then leaned in and we start kissing nun stop. then she start kissing my neck and taking off my clothes. I was in my panties and bra . She kissed down my body. "mmm not .... my parents ...ho...house." I tried to get out while moaning. Erica wouldn't stop and she slid off my panties and start eating.

Tyra pov

"OMGGG !! MACE!! I DO NOT WANT TO MOVE OUT!" I screamed. "Tyra why not like you grown asf and we been together for a while." he yelled back. "I hate arguing with you like my family ain't in our relationship so what's the fucking problem?" I yelled. "the problem is I wana come home to you and not picking u up at ur moms house." he said. I rolled my eyes and got my stuff. "take me home." I demanded. "you are home!" he yelled. "take me to my parents house then!" I said. "nahhhh I can't do that." he said. "mace for real!" I whined. "I mean what the fuck I said!" he yelled. I stormed off and he griped my arm and turned and smack him soo hard. then he hand came back and hit me. I fell crying. he have never put his hands on me so it shocked me for a minute. "baby I'm sorry it was reflexes." he said trying to get me up but I pushed him off. I ran to the back and locked the door and called my sisters but nobody picked up but Trueh. "can u come get me!" I said crying through the phone. "yea where u at Tyra ?!" he said sounding concern. "mace house." I said. "on my way!" She said. once she came she text me. I walked out the room with my stuff and mace was sitting there with that 'I fucked up face'. I didn't say nun. I walked out and I heard him calling my name but I shut the door and got in the car and went home.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Bernice بواسطة Delyne

قصص الهواة

6.5K 222 38
Bernice Marie Ketz is 25. She has been running away with her son since he was one. He's three now. She doesn't want her son around his Father's lifes...
549K 11K 43
"We've been through so much, fights, crying, yelling, but we always bounced back to eachother...I gotta say I never thought I'd finally step up like...
11.6K 789 32
High School Days with the Gang
4.8K 13 1
Here's a series of Henry Hart One-Shots! Includes fatherly Ray, whump, angst, and hurt-comfort. Although I have made the one-shots and incidents mor...