Eleven

Trueh pov

I talked to my sister last night and seem like we all got issues going. when Madison told us she was pregnant we all was in shocked acids we thought it would've been Tyra first. Claud was not happy about but I kno he would come around. we haven't told your parents.
Today i went and knocked on tiff door. "what u want?!" she yelled. I took out my phone and showed her me and trey messages. her mouth dropped. "I'm spoon sorry trueh.." she whined. we both hugged. "it's alright!" I said. now I gotta make things right between me and Trent.

Tyra

Mace called all day but I let it go straight to voice mail. I did my regular rounds at work. it was my lunch break. I walked out and I seen kandi. I looked at her as if it was the devil himself. I went to the cafeteria in the hoist oak and sat and ate the pizza slice with my coke. some one sat in front of me. I looked up and it was mace. "what the hell you doing here.. your girl is on 7th floor." I said eating and texting. "nah my girl here.' he said. "aw ion see her?" I said. I looked at the bracelet he gave me. I snatched it off and threw it at him. I walked off. I hate looking at his cheating ass face .

Chastity pov

I'm done with Mathew. why can't I just be loved the right way. fuck this! I laid on the couch and watched tv. there was a knock at the door and I went to answer it. "Mathew you at the wrong address." I said shutting the door. I walked to room had laid down . I soon heard thumping sound at my window. I looked and seen him throwing rocks at my window. ughhh.