SEVEN

🌌THAT NIGHT🌜⭐🌙

Mr. Carter pov

tonight we decided to get the kids together and lets have a family cook out. they get to invite over their friends and they got the pool in the back and we just can chillax as some my boys come over as well.

Madison pov

I took a did my hygiene and I wore my Binkini with my booty shorts that I left unbutton and unzip and open so u could see my swim bottoms. I did my hair in a pony tail and added my scarf band around my hair with the bow. I put on makeup. I wanted to invite chance cause Erica was still with the shit. Tyra wore her maxi black dress with her hair in huge curls and she brung mace. chance brung Matthew for chasity and she was wearing her swimsuit with a baggy off the shoulder shirt. Trueh brung Trent and Claud brung tattie. even mich had his friends come and daddy had his old ass friends and ma brung auntie Kelly. We where all having fun and eating and in the pool until I turn around and I seen erica with her dreads back in a ponytail and her tank and baggy shirt walked thru the back door. "awwwwww shhhiiittt." I said. (A/n August Alsina plays chance alright?... Chris brown plays Matthew.. trey songz play Mace ... kirko bangz plays Claud and roc royal from mb plays Trent ) . "what's wrong?" chance asked. "nun just my gf here." I said sighing. He nodded. I walked over to Erica and we walked into my room and we talked. after I gave her a hug and she left. I finished partying with my friends and me and chance had fun. Chance wanted to sleep over so I let him. he was taking a shower in my room. I was curious I never seen a guy's u kno .. I mean I know chance took my v card but I never just seen it or touch it in person. I snuck into the bathroom. and kinda watched as chance took a shower. I kno it seen creepy as hell but it was sending chills down my body watching him. the water cut off and I tried to hurry and leave but he caught me. "you was watching the whole Time?" he asked. "umm yes." I said innocently. we walked over to me and dropped his towel. I could help but to start touching it. he smiled and sat me on the counter. we started kissing and one thing lead to another and thing I know he got his hand over my mouth cause I'm screaming his name too loud and scratching his back. after we fell asleep in my bed .. I think I'm inlove with him. we start cuddling. but I still love Erica. what should I do.