FOUR

I got up and took my shower and did my hygiene. I brushes my edges and put on my high waist jean shorts and my tank with my babydoll shoes. I lotioned up real good abc grabed my purse and left. I waited and came and got me

🐠🐟🐬 AQUARIUM💦🐋🐳🐙🏊

He opened the door and we walked in. this was some different cause I never been with a guy before. I always went out with girls ... yes I'm a virgin. I mean like u kno never been penetrated but I had oral. we walked in and paid. we walked down the stairwell and into the fresh water part. I looked at the alligators and other fish. "look at this one." chance said. I looked at him cause he was so cute and I felt attractived to him. We the went the thru the little tunnel. it was funny cause chance almost got stuck cause he was tall. we walked over to the others and looked. I touched a starfish. there was a pit full of sting rays. "take a picture!" I said giving chance my phone. he took a pic of my touching the rays. we walked to the huge tank. (daddies little girls aquarium) and it was huge!! I looked around. I stood there amazed. its been a long time since I been here. I felt chance hands interlock with mines and I don't want to let go. I looked up at him and smile and he looked down and smiled back. we then went though the tunnel. I took a picture of my and chance Infront on the tanks and twitted it. me and my new buddy chance 😏😍😘😂😁. I put. we was still enjoying each other laughing and playing until my phone starting going crazy. I looked at it. "whose that?" chance asked. "My girlfriend Erica." I sighed. "aww that's ur bestfriend huh?" he asked. "no my girlfriend." I said. he looked at me. 'u a lesbien?" he asked. I slowly nodded. "wooww." he said. "chance but I still attracted to u." I said. he turn and looked me. "u are?" he asked. "Yes." I said giggling. "Prove it." he said. I then put my phone on silent. and he smiled. We walked off.