LOST

By LeprechaunNialler

This is the story of a girl, who fights for her brother and a boy, who's lost in his own darkness. More

LOST - Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 13

481 7 25
By LeprechaunNialler

My back was leaned against the wall in the little hall, my hands were tight around his neck, my eyes were closed to feel the touch better. I had no idea how long we had been kissing in the dark, but time didn't matter just like everything else. I didn't even remember him closing the front door shut, it was just two of us. His touch had left my lips, made my eyes flutter open. Our heavy, warm breaths met at the small distance between our lips. His nose brushed against mine as his hands fell away to rest on my hips. Harry's hand slowly reached up and cupped my chin, tilting it to the side. His thumb wandered around my cheek before he placed a lingering kiss to the skin. His gentle touch made my fingers tagle into his curls. 

I knew I had to head back to the reality before the small bubble around us that was made by our shaky breaths crashed down. His one hand came up inside of my thigh before I could do anything, his lips parted to meet mine again. "Harry." I gasped and placed my hand on his, which was on my thigh. 

He pulled his hand away, his eyes locked on mine. "Anne?" He said, his voice huskier than usual. 

There was so many things to say, but nothing was spoken. Only minutes ago I was mad at him, mad at myself and sure as hell that I was never going to see him again, yet I was here between the circle of his arms and the familiar feeling of safety rushing through my body.

It was like he understood that I was at a loss for words, just like most of the time when I was with him. He slowly pulled away smiling, it felt strange to see him smile after previous three times he kissed me. The look in his eyes were so different from before, there was no black curtains behind it, for once I could see right through his gaze. His green eyes were looking at me with curiosity like he was waiting for me to say something just like I waited for him to leave, again. But he didn't, he kept standing there.   

"What changed your mind?" I asked. 

Harry shrugged and licked his lips before speaking. "I won't leave if you don't want me to." 

What was changed in couple of hours, what made him come to me again? Did I want him to stay, not here in the house, in my life? What did that even mean, having him in my life in this way? Could I trust him?

"I don't want you to." I said, ignoring all the unanswered questions my subconscious screamed. I chose to trust him again, just like the day he found me at that club he was working. 

His lips curled up to a soft smile as he heard what I said, he slowly nodded. 

*** 

 HARRY'S POV: 

"What the fuck Harry?" Louis asked as soon as he sat on the passenger seat. 

I didn't say anything, started the engine and my hands grabbed the wheel firmly. I just wanted to get away from that shit hole of a place. I was leaving, again. She looked so disappointed when I couldn't say that I won't leave. What was holding me back? Was I afraid of her or the things she made me feel? I wanted her, hell yes I did, but whenever I was around her it was making me feel different, unfamiliar and so strange. I hated to see the brightness in her eyes faded away as she walked past me and when I got back, she was no longer there. For once, she left before I could. 

Who the hell was that guy?

Anne has Seth. I remembered that blonde girl saying that. When he held his hand I thought I was losing it, my clenched fist was ready to meet his face if Zayn wasn't around. Anne said they weren't dating, but didn't say anything about liking him. I could easily drive back and break his nose, but for what exactly? Since when I was searching for a reason to punch someone though? That prick had nothing like me, he was wearing a lame bottom up shirt and not drinking alcohol, I could've easily knock him down. Did she like those type of guys? Why did she kissed me then? Fuck, I had so many shits that needed to be answered. 

"Did you talk to her?" Louis asked and I just nodded as an answer. "What did you do? She was so angry when she got back, that girl.. Liz I think, asked where you were and Anne said hopefully in hell." He had this taunting smirk on his face. 

Her tiny figure appeared in my mind, stormy eyes burning with anger and full lips pressed together. It made me chuckle, she was so small and it was actually funny to watch her angry. 

"I didn't do anything." I said. That was the problem for her, wasn't it? She wanted me to do something, she wanted me to stay. "I'll probably never see her again." The thought made me frown again.

"Bullshit." Louis said. "It's obvious that you like her, mate." 

"I don't." Did I? 

"Yeah, sure." Louis mumbled sarcastically. 

"I only want her." 

"You want her because you like her, Harry." Louis sounded like he was so done with my shit. "I know you for years, I know you enough to understand the difference when you only want a girl and when you like one." 

"There's no difference." I voiced flat. 

"So you want her like you want Emily." 

My head snapped up to look at him, how could he compare Anne to someone like her? Emily was nothing more than a bitch crawing for me, I was only giving him what she wanted. "No." I admitted quietly. 

"Then go to her." Louis said. "Just go and give it a try." 

That was stupid, she wouldn't want me there for sure. How could I give it a try? Usually, when I want a girl, she was ending up in my bed the night we met and leaving before sunrise. But I'd never wanted a girl like Anne, she was so different from the others, her eyes looked so innocent behind long lashes. Not only innocent, but wild.   

"She doesn't want to see me." I said.

"Then make your move before she can say anything." Louis said and winked. "You won't lose anything." 

I took a deep breath and pressed my lips together. He was right, there was nothing for me to lose. But I didn't feel safe, it was so strange because Anne was probably the most harmless person in my life but when it came to her, I was feeling like I'm lost on a path that leads me to the unknown. 

"I'll drop you off at Niall's." I said, making my decision. 

Louis kept quite for the rest of the road but he had a pesky smirk on his face. He knew I would kick his ass if he celebrated his victory. 

"Good luck, mate." Louis said before getting out.  

I thought about what I was going to say when I see her as I drove to her house. Every idea was shittier than the other. I was now sitting in the car, that was parked in front of the house, still had no clue on what to say. This was fucking stupid, I was fucking stupid for sitting in the dark. I got out of the car and walked towards the house without giving it a second thought. To my surprise, the door opened before I could reach. Her tiny figure appeared at the gate, her cheeks were pink with anger and her eyebrows were knitted together. "What the hell are you-" 

Make your move before she can say anything.

"Fuck it!" And my lips met hers. 

 ***

ANNE'S POV: 

I watched him as he took a sip from his coffee, his eyes never leaving me. We were sitting in the living room and I was still struggling to get used to have Harry here, even though it felt like the hundredth time. I was actually sleepy but my mind was too busy to sleep. I didn't want him to leave, because whenever he left that wasn't ending good. 

"I want to take you out tomorrow." He said out of the blue.

He was asking me out on a date? Well, he wasn't asking he only said it. I raised my eyebrows and smiled. "O-okay." I said. 

"Good." he nodded and smirked. Having Harry around like this was even more awkward than before. "I'll be here around 8."  

"What about Zayn?" There was no way I could be saying Zayn about me and Harry. I didn't even know what was going on between us. 

"He's working all night tomorrow." he said. Of course he knew.  

"Oh.." was all I could say.

Silence was torturing me once again, it was easier when we were kissing. I mentally laughed at the thought. 

"I should get going." Harry said and got up. Panic rushed over me even though I knew this wasn't like the previous times. "I'll be here tomorrow." He said, answering my concerns. 

I followed him to the front door quietly, he grabbed his coat and turned his head to see me. "See you tomorrow then." 

"Yes." I mumbled. "See you tomorrow." 

"Wear that black dress you wore the other day." he softly demanded. "You look hot in in." 

I shied away from his comment, suddenly my feet became really interesting, blood rushed through my cheeks. I heard him chuckle and I bounced on my feet. Harry got closer, his arms snaking around my waist. Once again I was too afraid to look up at him, my heart pounding in my chest. He held my chin and raised my head up to make me look at him, his hands were tight around my waist, emerald eyes boring into my soul. His fingers trailed up, his heavy breathing loud in my ear. He pressed his lips on mine and I didn't lose any time on responding his touch, my hand made a fist on his curls in the back of his head. I whimpered when his hand found my butt, his large hand squeezing it gently. I was shaking uncontrolably, my knees feeling weak, my mind went dizzy. 

"Harry.." I needed him to let me go before it goes any further, he was so captivating, I was afraid of myself and the things I could do. 

His lustful eyes opened and the usual smirk on his face came back to life as he released me. Both of our chests were rising and falling quickly, my hands felt sweaty, I leaned my back against the wall, feeling too weak to stand straight.

"Goodbye baby." With that, he opened the door and disappeared in the dark. 

***

A/N: HEYYY! 1K READS I'M SO HAPPY!! 

This was a short chapter but a long one coming up next, I promise. I love you all so much for reading, I hope you liked it! 

Thank you for being here again, please leave a comment or vote, specially comments are making me so happy! 

See you next time! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...
20K 103 12
Stephanie and Logan figure out that popular European Band One Direction are coming to New York. the girls decied to go to NY to meet them when one of...
6K 111 42
A fan fiction about One Direction. Love story about flaws, selflessness, trust, loyalty, heartbreaks and more.
2.9K 21 38
A fanfic about One Direction and a mutual person who got caught up in their world! (There is such a story behind this. Someone said that writing a fa...