One-shots [Crush x Reader]

By iJustAFangirl

A collection of one-shots with your crush. I'm sure we all have daydreamed about adorable scenarios with our... More

Introduction
Project♡
Perfect Rainy Day♡
Midnight Visit♡
Drunk♡
May I Have This Dance?♡
Cuddling♡
Pocky Game♡
Pick-Up Lines♡
Cloud Watching♡
Hoodie♡
Pillow Fight♡
Stars♡
Beach♡
Chicken Noodle Soup♡
Just Give Me A Reason♡
Accident♡
Stressed Out♡
Smile♡
Safe And Sound♡
Safe And Sound 2♡
Snow Day♡
Assigned Seats♡
Cherry Blossoms♡
Rainy Day♡
Bracelet♡
Confession♡
Gaming♡
Late♡
Home♡ ~Valentine's Day Special~
Count On Me♡
Fading Memories♡
Fading Memories 2♡
Trumpets♡ ~Female x Female~
All The Pennies♡
5 Years♡
Unknowing Love♡
Fangirling♡
Fangirling 2♡
Misunderstanding♡
A Helping Hand♡
Jealous♡
A Night To Remember♡
Bleeding Love♡
Stand By You♡
Tutor♡
Masterpiece♡
Just In Time♡
The Next Justin Bieber♡
Just One Kiss♡
A Demain♡
7 Minutes In What-?♡
Tickles♡
Perfect Match♡
Singing In The Shower♡
Stop And Stare♡
Camping Trip♡
Camping Trip 2♡
Summer Night♡
Only Mine♡
Worth The Wait♡
Summer Treat♡
Dance Practice♡
Here For You♡
Movie Night♡
Her♡
10 Reasons♡
A Start♡
Don't Want To Lose You♡
Written Songs♡
Bulbasaur, GO!♡
I See The Light♡
Small Kiss♡ ~Female x Female~
Dinner♡
Accidental Kiss♡
Guitar Lesson♡
Will You Be Mine?♡
Trick Or Treat♡ ~Halloween Special~
Late Nights♡
The Day I Met Her♡
Click♡
Last Minute Present♡ ~Christmas Special~
My Lady♡
My Lady 2♡
Ice Skating♡
Birthday Boy♡
The Necklace♡ ~Female x Female~
I Like You A Latte♡
Family Day♡
Sharing Is Caring♡
Clueless♡
Sweet Dreams♡
Egg Hunt♡ ~Easter Special~
Memorable Night♡
Arguments♡
Arguments 2♡
Our Final Goodbye♡
Tease♡
Box Of Chocolates♡
Apologies♡
New Crush♡
How Not To Flirt♡
Four Simple Words♡
Book Buddy♡ ~Female x Female~
It Started With A Shipper♡
2022♡
Berry Punny Family♡
Trip To Awkwardville♡
Grading Day♡
Of Cases And Folders♡
Of Cases And Folders 2♡
Of Cases And Folders 3‭♡
A Taste Of Sweetness♡
Red Rings♡
Cloudy With A Chance Of Books♡
Peeks And Treats♡ ~Female x Female~
Quite Something♡
Replay♡
Wherever You Are♡
Added Warmth♡
Hanging On♡ ~Female x Female~
My Love♡
Had Him At Hello♡ ~Male x Male~
All Because Of Him♡
Late Night Visitor♡
Mesmerizing♡
Word♡
If Only♡
Lightly Incident♡ ~Christmas Special~
Characters♡
The Notebook♡
Sleepyhead♡
Running Into You♡
Height Problems♡ ~Female x Female~
Nonsense♡
Distant♡
Scarf♡
In Bed♡
Aisle♡
Odd Costume♡ ~Halloween Special~
Not Cute♡
Discovery♡
Every Step♡

Happier♡

13K 490 315
By iJustAFangirl

It has been a long time since I received this kind of request. MatrixGalaxy wanted me to come up with a one-shot based on the song "Happier" by Ed Sheeran. I listened to the song and here is what I came up with ^^!

♡-♡-♡-♡

The familiar chime of the bell rings; a familiar smiling face walks in hand-in-hand with a person I don't quite recognize. My eyes follow her to the cashier as she places the order she would get every time, (Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor). Her - I assume significant other - chuckles and asks, "Again?" She only nods in response, her twinkling eyes looking at the glass case.

I hastily pull my hood up to cover my head and look down, suddenly having an interest in the table. The two walk past me as I let out a sigh of relief. I'm usually not nosy but I can't help but listen in on their conversation.

"Guess what? I tripped over air this morning and fell down the stairs."

"Air? Are you serious?"

"I'm serious!"

Snorting and shaking my head, I mumble, "Typical. Not a surprise."

"May I try yours?"

"Go ahead. You should get a new flavor next time! It's nice to try new things."

The napkin crumples upon my tight fist as I stand up and shove the creased napkin into my pocket. Waving goodbye to Mrs. Shipper, I push the glass door open as the familiar chime of the bell rings.

♡-♡-♡-♡

"Hey.. we need to talk."

"What's up?" I ask calmly, shoving my clammy hands in my pockets.

"Lately, I feel as if things between us aren't working out.."

"What makes you say that?" My eyebrows knit in confusion as I wait for her reason.

She sighs and says, "Well.. for the past few days you have been.. distant. Whenever I try to ask you what's wrong, you brush me off. It's as if you don't trust me anymore."

"I'm sorry, I've been struggling with some personal things. Of course I trust you, I just need some time to myself to think about things." I explain, furrowing my eyebrows. "You understand, don't you?"

She lower her eyes to the floor, rubbing her arm. "I guess.. but I want to be there for you. You're keeping everything inside. I don't know what's going on inside of your head, (C/N). You not telling me what's going on makes me think that you don't trust me enough to tell me and it hurts me a lot. Seeing you in pain is the last thing I want to see. I can tell that you're still in pain." She cups my cheek and smiles sadly.

I place a clammy hand on hers', gazing into her (Y/E/C) eyes. She strokes my cheek gently and puts her forehead against mines. "I think it's best for us to part ways. Find a new path."

"It has been a month.. I just want to take the path that you're on." Tears blur my vision upon looking at my lock screen; it's a picture of her on my back, the both of us beaming. Droplets fall onto my screen as I quickly wipe them off, smiling painfully. "I should change my lock screen soon.."

"Don't worry man, you'll get to experience happiness one day," a friend once told me.

"I did experience it.. with her."

"Why can't I move on?" I mutter, looking at the mulch. Every place I've gone to so far reminds me of her, the ice cream parlor and now the park. I rest my head against the chain of the swing, closing my eyes. I just want the breeze to blow my sadness away.. far, far away.

A familiar laugh causes me to look up, which I regret doing. Our eyes meet; the all too familiar (Y/E/C) eyes that belong to the girl I still love are no longer filled with sadness. She opens her mouth, no words coming out as if she's hesitating to say something. "Hey (C/N).." She sends me a small wave and a genuine smile.

"Who's this?" the person beside her questions, eyeing me.

She stares at me, unsure on what to say. "This is... my friend, (C/N). (C/N), this is my boyfriend/girlfriend (Guy's/Girl's Name)."

"Nice to meet you." Her significant other steps forward and puts a hand out.

I shake their hand and force a small smile, "Likewise."

Staring back at her, I say a simple "Hey (Y/N)." There are many things I want to say to her, but I know that it's futile. She has already gone onto a new path while I'm still struggling to forget about the past. I need to let go of her and move on, just like she has already done. Seeing her smile and laugh with her new lover hurts me. I once was the one who made her smile and laugh like that.

She is happier with her lover, but I was happier with her.

♡-♡-♡-♡

Thank you for 6k :-)

-iJustAFangirl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 1.9K 46
You live in the world of Minecraft. Your family has been killed when you where younger. You decide to get revenge by killing the source of everything...
30.5K 625 26
Ask and dare the evil twins, Mephisto and Praxina, anything!!
65.3K 1.6K 17
*I'm not good at descriptions but I'll try.* Lucy had heard some news that broke her heart even more than it already was. So Cana noticed this sadnes...
233K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.