Where the Heart Lies

By YolieB

Overworked, underappreciated and seriously lacking in the love/sex department. That was Rachelle's life until... More

Prologue
If you say LOVE one more time....
Its not Blackmail :)
Mr. Magnificent
You didn't woo anyone, who didn't want to be wooed....
You've got quite a grip there...
'Sweet Kiss'
"....Bitch..You ain't got the balls."
Ross and Rachelle together again!
"You're the Boss."
Surprise!
The Bet
"Damn skippy...you're parked in my spot!"
The Dance of Lovers
Can you say..." What an A**hole"
The plot thickens.....
The Decision is made....
Author's note
Mr. Moore
Love Hurts...
Let's be Friends
Things were going so well...
Screwed!
Call me pathetic...
Move to New York??
"Someone's in a hurry..."
Strawberries and Champagne Pt.1
Strawberries and Champagne Pt. 2
Looks can be deceiving
"How convenient..."
Author Note: NO LONGER ON HOLD
Do your job!
Check it out
White Picket Fences

"Why don't you show me Princess."

101 2 0
By YolieB

 A/N 

I had to change up some minor details- due to working on a fitting cast- so I've changed up Eric's description is this chapter. Check out the pic of Eric>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ( thts the bad boy look i imagine he always has) 

Yolie

___________________________________________________________________________ 

No trouble  to find Ryan’s neighbourhood-I remember coming here once for a barbeque his mom had. But once again I ended up in a place where my main concern should be getting out of there. I asked a few people and they told me where I might find him. When I pulled up to the house, I took a moment to fix my ponytail and re-apply my lipstick, my knuckles were still stinging but it wasn’t that bad anymore. 

This time I made sure to stick my gun in my boot and tucked a little pocket knife into my pocket-I kept that close by as to distract from them going any further and finding the gun. I stepped into the yard, which looked like one hell of a party took place, beer bottles, empty liquor containers everywhere, just NASTY- as Ella would say. I got up to the stairs and I swear the Arnold-look-a-like has a twin-getting pass him wouldn’t be so easy. I decided to work my feminine charm first to see how far that would get- but the guy just wasn’t budging.

“Fine. I came here looking for Ry…Ry-Dawg and I'm not leaving till I have him.” I blurted out.

“Hey Boots, let her in. She kinda cute.” A 50cent look-a-like (but he was more Mexican influenced is his  skin tone) came to the door. I don’t know maybe it was just me but it seems Phoenix is running around with lots of Celeb-Look-alikes. 

“Thanks.” I said as I stepped in. 

SHIT! I screamed in my head-what the fuck did I just step into-a room full of Thugs, tattoos, very scantily dressed girls (and that’s putting it nicely), all over the place-I couldn’t see any guns but I'm sure they were around. I tried not to show signs of being completely freaked out as I began to scan the room for Ryan, but no sign of him.

“So what can we do for you princess?” 50cent asked

“I'm looking for Ry-Dawg, and the name-is not Princess.” I replied.

“OOhh…she got claws too. Ry-Dawg, what business you got him?”

“The business I got with him-ain’t got nothing to with you-so if you cant point me in the right direction, best be moving on and I’ll find someone else who can.”  What the hell was wrong me-have I just all of sudden  forgotten where I was standing. 

“You got a lot of talk, huh. I got a better way you can use that mouth of yours.” he said as he began to move forward.

He had me shaking, should I run -take the knife out or just go straight for the gun. I chose to step forward and meet him half way-ready to fight. Never have I thought I could be so stupid, but I seemed to be on a roll tonight and had an apparent death wish.

“And I’m guessing your mouth is a over-compensation for the shriveled up sausage hanging there and therefore not interested baby.” I said as I shook my head in his face.  

“Bitch! You know who you talking to.”

“Why don’t you show me, Princess.” I answered back. 

“That’s enough!” another voice echoed throughout the room. 

I look to see who was talking but I couldn’t be sure-it must have been someone important I thought-cause 50cent was sitting back down. I stood there arms folded and fuming.

“So, you decide to come up in here a stir up some trouble huh. We not interested in satisfying some Princess in need for a thrill ride. Turn around and leave Lady.”

“I'm not leaving till I got what I came for and as I said before-the name is not Princess.”  I said as I walked over to 50 and took the beer he just opened up and took a seat in a Lazyboy that has seen better days.

“Eric, man let me do it. Give this bitch to me ill throw her out on her ass.” 50 said while standing up.

“No need. I don’t think she’ll be any trouble-she just wants information-lets give it to her then.” Eric replied to 50 then turned to me, “You wont be any trouble will you?” he asked while outstretching his hand. 

“I come in peace.” I said as I walked and pushed the beer back into 50’s chest and stepped to meet Eric. “I don’t drink shit anyways.” I hissed at 50.

“So, what should I call you then.” Eric asked as he opened his office door. I wasn’t sure what name to give him-I knew my real name wouldn’t be a good idea.

“You can just call me Ria.”

“Ria? Ok I’ll play along. So I'm gonna ask the same question-what is your business with Ryan?” I was surprised everyone else refer to Ryan as ‘Ry-Dawg around here-it was at this moment I began to really observe the man not sitting in front of me. I didn’t get much of a chance he clear his throat breaking me out of my bewildered moment. 

“Look, I just need him to get a message. This is his gang, group whatever you want to call yourself isn’t it. Where is he?” I snapped at him

“This was his  gang, group, or whatever, he’s been indefinitely placed on leave.”

“ You kicked him out? Ok so where can I find him now.” 

“Look I allowed you to come in here, but people in this part of the world is not so friendly as I am. So walking around looking for a known thug-sorry to say Princess is just not a good idea.” 

“I told you the name is not…” 

“Princess, yes I know sorry I cant help it.” He said cutting me off.

“ So can you get him a message for me then?” I asked. 

“Maybe? What exactly do I get out of it?” he sat back into the chair.

“What exactly did you have in mind?” I furrowed my eyes as the conversation seem to have taken a turn.

“Hmm…I like that question-and don’t worry the knife in your pocket wont be necessary.”

“You knew?”

“Yea. So I get Ryan your message and you leave your number here.”

“Ok, but is it that you want in return.” 

“I just told you-your number. I want to be able to reach you.”

“That’s it. I guess I cant argue with that. Although I don’t know why you want to reach me further beyond this evening-but here. And let Ryan know calling the police is LaLa’s idea-I on the other hand will be waiting with Nine in hand if he crosses our territory again. He’ll know who sent the message.” As I stood up to leave, Eric was already standing and half-way to the door. He opened the door for me, wow a gentleman I thought; that’s when I looked up and actually saw Eric.

He was 6’2 at least, with a pair of brown eyes that matched my own. He had soft brown curls on top of his head, it look quite shaggy like he’s been neglecting a trip to the salon; and he wore a 5o’clock shadow that only made him look even more rudely handsome…Oh hell I’m the only in my head-he looked good enough to eat-I resisted the urge to lick my lips.  I wanted so much to look down and have a quick look at the body but it would have been too obvious what I was doing for he standing so close I feel his breath on my lips. Shivers move through my body-and I felt my palms beginning to sweat-what was going on with me. 

“Thank you for your visit, I’ll have one of my guys walk you to your car.” 

“Yeah, thanks for you help,” I said almost sounding drunk.

When I got back on the road-I began to breathe again-I made it out alive. Now I had to race back to the house to beat Ella back home-she wouldn’t rest until she knew where I went and she could tell when I'm lying from two-blocks away. And I wasn’t sure if me telling her where I went tonight I would still be breathing before I changed into my Pj’s.

I pulled into my garage-no sign of Ella, I made a quick shower to wash of all the filth of my attempted rape and my rap battle with 50. I heard Ella pulling up as I was finishing with my pajamas-I jumped on the couch and turned on the T.V and began to smile.

“Ok what shit did you tonight.” she said as she put down her bag on the coffee table.

OH CRAP!!-this close. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 492 34
Aria is a sophomore in college, living in beautiful Oceanside, CA. She's in a sorority with her best friend and living her best life until she gets a...
595 48 12
One complicated relationship. Two converging timelines. Three beautiful women. What secrets will be revealed when they relay the tale that connects t...
3.4K 141 22
I suggest reading Fallen, Behind Closed Doors, Till Death Do Us Part, and Cute Young Things before this one This is the final story with these charac...
82.7K 5.8K 49
☑️Completed☑️ ✨Book 1/3✨ "'I'm not scared of you.' I relaxed my fearful face and looked at him sternly. I felt his warm breath against my ear. 'You...