Heartbeat

By syedaaliya

It's the story about Ginny Weasley falling in and out and again in love with none another than Harry Potter... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Harry PoV
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 34

692 21 18
By syedaaliya

This chapter is from third person's perspective

Bryan made his way towards Mr Weasley a lazy smile stretched on his lips. 'Finally' he quicken his steady steps and stood in front of Harry leaving a respectable space.

"Bryan! My boy.!" Mr Weasley patted Bryan's shoulder foundly.

"Mr Weasley" Bryan replied cheerfully as he saw Harry's jaw twitch and it pleased him oddly.

"Harry have you met Brayn? He is a wonderful boy here." Mr Weasley beamed at Bryan.

Harry meets Brayn gaze for the first time, he looked at him for a sound moment and said a simple "No"

"We never had a chance to formally introduce ourselves Mr potter, I am Bryan white" Bryan said aloud and clear this time but he didn't extend his hand.

"I am Harry potter. Mr white" Harry replied dryly.

Bryan nod his head at his plain reply. His eyes twitched but he promised himself to reserve the reaction soon.

"Aye! Tell me Brayn, are you or are you not dating my daughter" Mr Weasley poked Bryan's chest.

Bryan almost rolled his eyes. Not so soon Mr Weasley. You spoiled the game. He cursed beneath his breath.

Brayn could carve a expression from a stone but he didn't find a fraction of change on Harry's face, he used his best detectives skill to analysis his face, he searched hard taking all his time but Mr Weasley didn't.

"Are you?" Mr Weasley pressed further.

"We are not there" Bryan replied still looking at Harry, he saw a small twitch again and slyly added "yet!"

Harry threw a sharp glare at Brayn and he blantly ignored it, grinning he turned his attention at Mr Weasley.

"Good! Very good. I need to see you closely boy." Mr Weasley nodded his head pleased by his answer.

"What are you good at, what you do, like sports?" Mr Weasley asked taking a sip of wine.

"I like to fly, fly hence Quidditch. I am an excellent swinger" Bryan replied easily.

"Haa.! Quidditch. My baby girl is a champ" Mr Weasley proudly announced.

"I know, sir" Bryan beamed knowingly.

"They made a mess all those years, right here in this backyards. Harry you must have remember all the chasing and chaos" Mr Weasley chuckled at the faded memories.

"I do." Harry replied sipping his own drink.

"Do you?" Bryan arched an eyebrow trying to fit in the pieces.

"Does he? You ask. He used to command and win." Mr Weasley added.

"I see. Been close ever since" Bryan mused.

"More than you can think." Harry deadpanned​

"Siblings love, I knew it!" Brayn mocked.

"Careful now." Harry laughed dryly locking his gaze with Bryan, a challenged look passed in between daring to go on.

"Harry is the son I ever asked for." Mr Weasley pinched in unaware of the growing tension.

"Harry we need to talk to you for a moment, may I? Hermione came breaking the glare battle Oblivion to it.

"Of course, doll" Mr Weasley still going on about his on off topic.

"Excuse us" Harry growled.

Bryan gave a heart blown smile to Hermione and made a way for them to leave still staring at the back of Harry's head. He did what he wanted. And he was content.

"Till next time Mr potter!" Brayn shouted, making it clear. it's not over yet.

"Looking forward" Harry replied, intending it's not done. Yet!

Bryan laughed humorously stuffing his hand inside his pant pockets. He turned to come across the person he was peculiarly trying to avoid.

"What can I do for you, young lady?" Bryan asked smugly.

"I don't like you, so off with your little charm now Bryan boy!" Sara hissed.

Bryan smug widen "I don't remember, ever displeasing you. This is our first meet after all"

"And I hate the guts of it" Sara smiled.

"Hate, is a strong word, a strong emotion for two strangers" Bryan winked at her.

"leaver her alone." Ginny sighed coming for her friends rescue.

Bryan face fell "but I didn't even do anything" he pouts.

Sara makes an innocent face " Tell him to behave Gin, he sure needs to learn that"

"You.." Bryan started with his words but Ginny cut them off before it starts round two.

"I am tired. Sara are you gonna stay?" Ginny asked tiredly.

"I will. If I'm promised a pillow fight" Bryan smirked.

"Ugh! Where did you even find him" Sara rolled her eyes.

"In her drawing room" Bryan replied in sick honey tone. Sara made a repulsive face at him.

"Or was it bedroom?" Bryan laughed seeing Sara's ajar mouth.

"Shut up you dork" Ginny swatted his head with her flat palm.

"No. May be some other time." Sara replied Ginny's first question.

"Don't forget to invite me." Bryan added.

"Stop it" Ginny gave a deadpan look which somehow made Braya stop embarrassing Sara further.

"I was leaving anyway. Have some rest, we can discuss it later" Sara grin

"Yes! I'm so excited." Ginny twinkled at her best friend.

"Me too" Bryan beamed. Just to mock them and piss them off.

"He knows already?" Sara pulled her face angrily.

"Of course, what did you thought? we are best friends after all, pretty tight you see." Bryan took a chance to play with her again. He had no idea what were they talking about.

"How could you?" Sara whined like a lost child.

"He don't know Sara, he is bluffing" Ginny laughed at her naive but cute friend.

Sara slit her eyes at Bryan hate all over them he knocked Bryan's shoulder off and went for the exit Ginny following her to bid Goodbye.

Bryan jogged trailing behind them seeing him coming after them Sara quickly waved Ginny bye and disappeared before he could reach them.

"Someone is in hurry" Bryan chuckled.

"She is my only best friend, could you try please" Ginny sighed

"I am offended" Bryan huffed.

Ginny started at him until he cave in, it could be years but Bryan is not really a fan of silence. He would die but never be silent.

"It's no fun in that but I would try"

"Thanks!" Ginny snarled at him.

"Hey! I just agreed to befriend your supposedly best friend" Bryan snapped at Ginny's rudeness.

"I hate both of you" Ginny announced.

"You are lucky she isn't here to hear that" Bryan laughed, Ginny realised her slip and nodded her head "that I am"

Bryan after a long chit chat and bazillion plans to hangout soon with twins made his farewell almost until Mrs Weasley caught him and had a another long chat. Ginny eyes fluttering close shook her head and waited patiently again.

"Bye" Ginny pushed Bryan out throwing his coat at him and eagerly closing the door.

"Not soon,love" he put his foot and opened the door again.

"What?" Ginny whined.

"I need to talk to you about something, it's personal and urgent" Bryan rubbed his forehead with his fingers.

"Listing" Ginny yawned.

"Yeah right." Bryan flatten his lips at her.

"May be tomorrow, you do need to sleep. Good night,love." Bryan kissed her forehead and went on his way.

Ginny lazily dragged her feet to the stairs when a voice broke her sleep trance.

"You did well. Thanks for saving the secret" Harry said.

Ginny slowly spined around and it took few seconds to understand what he was saying. A slow smile made way to her lips and she sheepishly smiled at him.

"Thanks" Ginny shook her head remembering her loud reaction.

"I hope I didn't jeopardize your confidential information"

"You certainly didn't"

"I am glad"

"You did make it obvious, but nice cover up" Harry made a low chuckle,Ginny gasped at that." No I did not. I was completely at cool" she folded her arms.

"Well. We aimed to proteçt the truth. Virtue is saved. We can rest well now." Harry smiled not quite agreeing with her.

Ginny looked at him for a moment long. She always looked at him for a moment long always trying to remember the small details of his face, his mess but styled hair, the glint of his eyes somehow always present while looking at her, the small curve of his lips. His chiseled jaws. Trying to remember and forget at the same time.

"Yes, you are right" Ginny said slowly.

Harry looked longer at her studying her face just like she did moments ago , he broke the gaze and collected his coat "you should sleep. You like beat."

Ginny cleared her throat and nodded her head "goodnight" and turned around.

"Ginny" Harry called her name she turned her head to look at him.

"Yes?"

"Welcome home." And with that he vanished in thin air just like always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88 2 1
[One-shot] Pairings: implied Drarry at the end, Hinny (One-sided), Ginny/OMC Genre: Romance, Drama, Tragedy. AU: The Potters lived. No Voldemort. Pub...
20.7K 480 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...
289K 8.6K 32
Harry Potter from Ginny Weasley's point of view. How things happened....her way! She understands Harry will never fall for her but a girl can dream...
14.6K 214 16
Y/n Weasley is in her 4th year at Hogwarts when she's starting to catch feelings for her best friend Harry Potter. Will y/n and Harry be together? Or...