Angel 101

Por mewteww

⚠️ WARNING: CONTAINS SMUT ⚠️ In a world surrounded with evil and some pissed off angels trying to hunt him o... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12

11

4.9K 118 73
Por mewteww

It had been two whole months since Sam had proposed to Gabriel and everyone knew that that meant it was egg hatching time. Both Dean and Gabriel had been watching the eggs constantly, Dean had even taken to using his grace to stay awake so he no longer had to sleep, this however made him much crankier. He had almost finished the second child's bed when Cas came in with food. Dean had recently been introduced to Pinterest by Sam and Castiel was on the verge of smiting the younger Winchester. At that point Dean and Bobby (who had all but moved in,) had decorated a nursery, a play room and two boys rooms for when they grow up. Dean was hand making the children's beds, one of the boys had a shiny black Impala bed and the other had a Batmobile bed. He had taken up so many projects from the stupid site that the bunker was a safety hazard with huge piles of wood and tools everywhere, Cas swore he had almost killed himself five times that week alone. "Dean, my love i brought you some food. Maybe after eating you could come rest for a few hours give your body some sleep."

"I don't need sleep Cas, I'm an angel now I can cope."

"you're only half an angel Dean, just like me and we both need sleep, you don't want to damage your human side."

"And who says I don't." Dean muttered his voice laced with a hint of venom.

Cas felt his irritation stirring in him again, it had been days since he had slept right. "I do! You need sleep, now get your arse to that bedroom so i can snuggle you and get some sleep before i make you!" Dean laughed and that only succeeded in pissing Castiel off further. "What's so funny?"

"How could i possibly take your anger seriously when you go ahead and stick the word snuggle in a rant."

Cas thought about it and chuckled. "Why aren't you sleeping Dean?"

Dean rubbed the back of his neck and looked down. "I don't want to leave the babies." Cas tilted his head a little and made his confused puppy face at Dean, he knows his husbands resolve would crack when he made that face and Dean would spill what's bugging him. "Its just ..." Bingo! "Its just when Sammy was born dad wasn't there and well I don't want to sleep because what if the eggs hatch and and i miss it because I'm sleeping. What if no one is here when our babies first break out their shells." Deans bottom lip was quivering and he'd curled in on himself. Maybe it hadn't been Castiels best idea to get his husband to talk when he was so emotional, his hormones would be raging while his grace had been nursing the eggs and with his lack of sleep on top of that. Cas rubbed his face dragging his palm down his jaw before walking over to Dean and pulling him tight.

"I'm so sorry Dean, I know this is hard on you but don't worry about missing them, if we aren't looking after them then Gabriel will be here or Sam or Bobby. They will never be alone and when they are ready to hatch if we are asleep then the person watching them will wake us up."

"So... So I won't miss it?"

"No baby, nobody would ever let you miss the birth of our babies trust me we will have time when they show signs of hatching we will move them to our room and watch them. We will even help them when they get far enough, it will be amazing baby."

"Are they showing signs of hatching now."

Cas looked closely at the eggs picking them up gently and letting each have a small amount of his grace feeding them. He hummed thoughtfully, "they are not showing any yet but they are definatly close, they're heavy and strong."

"Could we maybe just keep them in our room? I can move one of the cots into our room and put then there incase they start hatching we could hear them."

Castiel nodded kissing his husband lightly on the head and Dean set about setting up one of the cots in their room. He filled it with blankets making a soft nest, cas gently plopped the eggs in their new basket before picking Dean up and carrying him to the bed. "We are going to sleep, I swear I need a good nights sleep and you defiantly need a decent cuddle and nap."

----

Dean woke up with a start as a loud crack echoed around their room, he sat straight up elbowing Castiels side. He pulled his gun from under the pillow cocking it as Cas sat up beside him softly rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Dean looked at his husband a little smile gracing his face as he thought about how adorable the man looked. He was snapped out of his thoughts by another loud crack and Cas sat up eyes wide.

"Its time Dean, the eggs are hatching."

Dean visibly relaxed stuffing the gun back under the pillow before getting up and follow Cas who was stood looking at the eggs in the cot. "They have so many cracks already." He commented not sure if that was normal.

Cas nodded looking at him with a smile. "This little guy is especially anxious to meet his mommy and daddy." The green egg had the most cracks on it and was rocking from side to side, it was as if the little angel inside was trying to make it roll off something. A small fist pushed up through the shell breaking off a huge chunk and then a little foot broke off another piece. Dean grinned proudly at his little man breaking out. Cas put his hand over the egg and a little pulse of blue shattered the rest of the shell leaving the angel lying in broken shell pieces and the fluid. Dean summoned a small bowl of warm water and a pile of fluffy towels before bending and retrieving a selection of newborn baby grows. He picked up the tiny angel in his hands and set the little thing in the bowl of water holding him with one hand while cleaning him off with a washcloth in the other hand. The first born had bright green eyes and raven coloured hair, he gazed at Dean in wide eyed wonder and Dean was praying thanks to whoever was listening that the little guy hadn't started wailing yet. He dried the angel off with a fluffy towel before placing him in the changing mat to get him dressed. He took the knife from under the mattress and cut slits in the baby grow so the little wings with their fluffy black down feathers could slide through then buttoned the item up and held the little one in his hands crossing back over the room to his husband.

"Cas how come he didn't cry when he came out the egg, is he ok?" Cas held his son and nodded.

"He's and angel Dean, angels don't cry from their first gasp of air. Our son is healthy."

Dean grinned. "My perfect baby." Once again a loud crack filled the air and it made the little boy jump slightly in Deans arms his tiny wings flapping of their own accord. He started crying and Dean held him close trying to sooth the infant. "Don't you fret my darling boy that's just for brother and sister trying to break out and meet you." a little foot burst forward on the brown egg and then another. Cas chuckled slightly and Dean lowered the little boy into the cot to lay next to the eggs. The little green onesie made his eyes stand out even more and Dean grinned, Cas helped the egg shatter and Dean changed the water in the bowl so he could wash his daughter. He picked her up looking at the blonde hair curling on her head and her beautiful blue eyes so perfect just like her fathers. "Good morning Johanna Beth." he cooed putting her down in the water to clean the fluids off of her and dress her too. He slipped her into a little white and yellow baby grow with bumble bees on the front, her tiny caramel coloured wings poking out the back of the baby grow a little smiled on her face and Dean laughed. "You're auntie Jo would have loved you my perfect baby girl." He gently lowered her into the cot next to her bother and squeezed Cas's hand.

They watched the other egg for over an hours Deans nerves were on edge there had only been one small crack on the egg and it wasn't doing anything. Cas finally put his fingers to the egg worry getting the better of him before he laughed a deep throaty laugh that made Dean jump. "This little guy is lazy, he fell asleep again." Cas buzzed the egg with his grace waking the angel inside. "Now is not the time for sleep my perfect prince, it is time for you come meet your siblings and parents," he leaned closer to the egg and whispered, "before your mommy has a heart attack." Dean punched his husband lightly but smiled non the less, he picked up the last egg wrapping it in a soft towel.

"You take all the time in the world angel, I want you to be big and strong just like me and your daddy, who will most surely be smited if he keeps calling me mommy." Cas just chuckled and Dean started singing softly to the egg in his arms. Cas listened closer before throwing his arms up in defeat when the egg started moving in Deans arms.

"Not even out of his egg and he is already a Metallica fan."

Dean hummed in response not interrupt his song as the egg cracked even further. After four songs a little fist broke through the shell the another and then a foot. Cas broke the remaining shell and the baby laid looking up at the pair. Dean placed the towel on the side before scooping the smallest of his children up and putting him in the water. He had sandy blonde hair with beautiful blue eyes, his wings were sandy blonde but the tips of his feathers were black like Castiel's wings. Dean dressed this little guy in a small blue baby grow covered in little black cars. "I can tell you're going to be a special little angel."

"How can you tell that?"

"His wings, their special not like us or other angels I have read about. His wings look dip dyed." Cas smiled and nodded. "The only angels with dip dyed wing tips that I know of are his uncle..."

Gabriel walked in the door stoping in his tracks when he took in the little angel in Deans arms. Gabriels wings flitted out close to his back revealing the caramel wings with chocolate tips. He moved closer to look at the child. "Your son is an archangel!" Dean held the child out proudly and Cas stood looking at his brother mouth open.

"wa-wait! My sons an archangel?" both Dean and Gabriel nodded. "I though archangels are made not born."

"Dad changed the rules before he took his little holiday but only the most precious angels get to have a baby archangel, dear old dad must decide and bless the child to be such."

Dean softly rubbed his cheek against his son who made a happy babbling sound before setting him down with his brother and sister. He gazed at the triplets proudly taking his husbands hand in his and pulling him closer. "Look at them, a couple assbutts like us made those little guys. How did we get this lucky?"

"Well I defiantly won the luck lottery when i married you my love." Cas muttered reaching up to kiss Deans forehead. "So what will we call the boys?"
"How about Christian Robert Winchester for that little man." Dean said pointing at the angel with raven hair and green eyes, "and for this little prince i think Arthur Samuel Winchester." Cas nodded.

"Christian and Arthur." He tested the names on his tongue and smiled even brighter. "I love them Dean, they're the perfect names for our perfect children."

"I'm so happy for you guys." Gabriel said with a wide grin. "I actually came in here to tell you to come and meet your niece Mary Ellen Winchester. I would have brought her in here to meet you but Sam won't let her go for even a second he says if he puts her down then he might wake up and it will be a dream." Cas chuckled happily sweeping up Christian and Jo letting Dean grab Arthur before the happy parents followed Gabriel to meet the newest member of their family. Arthurs wings flapped happily as Dean held him at an angle, he knew holding him would help his child's wings get stronger quickly.

Mary was beautiful, she had chestnut hair and hazel eyes she looked just like Sam with pretty little honeycomb wings on her back, they had dressed her in a pink all in one. Sam held her tightly sat on the bed crying with joy at the little bundle wrapped in a pink blanket laid on his lap. His fingers toyed with her tiny hands, his eyes shone when he saw Dean with the triplets. "At least we will only have to have one birthday party for the lot of them." Sam said with a laugh as Dean introduced his little family to their uncles. He then took then to meet their grampy Bobby and nanny Jody who had arrived a couple of weeks ago having finally sorted out work enough to leave. The pair were filled with joy when the met their grandchildren, Bobby even let out a (very manly) sniffle and had to turn away to wipe his eyes.

Everyone was happy, Dean never realised how four tiny people could make everything in the world seem right but the babies managed it.

----
Dean bounced off the walls as he set about getting the triplets dressed. "Today is a very special day babies." He told them as he dressed the boys in their tiny suits and Jo in her little yellow dress. He looked at them sat in their smart clothes, (yes sat, only a month old and sitting already ... Angels do develop quickly) today was the wedding day. He adjusted his tux before yelling at Castiel who was still in the shower, "Cas come on I need you out here so I can go help Gabriel. I am not leaving our kids so you can enjoy ten minutes more of hot water." He heard a chuckle and the water stopped. Cas stepped out the bathroom a towel wrapped around his waist his chest glistening from the water that rested there his hair damp and resting at funny angles from the rough towel dry it had received, Dean felt all his blood rush straight to his cock as he took in his husband. "You are so hot." He purred chewing on his lip.

Cas smiled, "maybe we should celebrate our brothers wedding when we've put the kids to bed tonight." Dean groaned softly at the idea running his hand over the back if his neck. He wanted that so much he just nodded because any verbalised thoughts of his could be very scaring for their children. He just looked Cas in the eyes before kissing him once softly and charging from the room to go help Gabriel.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

77.5K 3.3K 200
Mycroft Holmes is apparently a very happy man. He have an important job, a stable relationship with a Scotland Yard officer since a couple of years a...
167K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
172K 7.3K 17
After the Avengers defeat Thanos, they decide to go on a vacation to celebrate and, most importantly, clear their minds. Though Tony Stark can't stop...
527K 11.5K 25
So you know what you're here for. Enjoy all variations of smutty and non-smutty Destiel fresh out of my brain!