Juveniles » Fillie

Galing kay -MyStrangeMind

[COMPLETED] "Keeping it Juvenile" 2k17//-MyStrangeMind © Higit pa

Prolouge
0.1 » The Party
0.2 » Caught
0.3 » Locked Up
0.4 » Mugshots
0.5 » believable
0.6 » Trustworthy
0.7 » Fixable
0.8 » Celebrations
0.9 » I like you
1.0 » Flirtationship
1.1 » Sooner or Later
1.2 » Buttercup
1.3 » Lonely Boy
1.4 » Strange Love
1.5 » The New Kid
1.7 » Foolish
1.8 » Free
1.9 » On The Road
2.0 » Annoyed
2.1 » A Walk
2.2 » Just in Case
2.3 » Secrecy
2.4 » A Ball
2.5 » The Trial
Epilogue
Thank You! + Sequel Release Date!
Sequel is out!!

1.6 » ignored

2.2K 73 238
Galing kay -MyStrangeMind

*read the A/N and the end, it's VERY important, okay bye sorry for the late update*

'ACTIONS SPEAK
LOUDER THAN WORDS'

A few nights ago...

That morning marked the 3rd night that Millie had slept in a different cell without Finn, ever since he started writing that letter he's been so much more distant. Finn was too focused on the letter to take notice of how Millie was feeling but she just saw it as him becoming sick of her. It was now breakfast and Finn decided to pull Millie aside to confront her about the whole situation.

"Millie look, I'm writing this letter to jack and you need to remember that it's in code and it's gonna take awhile to write, just don't forget how much we want to escape"

She sighed sadly, escape, he seemed to care more about escaping than her.

"Mills..."

He said once more gently cupping the side of her face, to which she coldly turned away. Finn became fed up, fed up because he didn't understand.

"Okay what the fuck is your problem?! I'm just trying to help us get out of here and all of a-sudden you don't want to talk to me anymore!"

Millie looked up at him with hurt eyes

"You're my problem, Finn. It's like I don't even exist ever since you started writing that letter! Day and night it's nothing but write write write, I bet you haven't even noticed that I've been sleeping in Sophia's cell."

Finn was in disbelief, in disbelief because Millie was right.

"Millie, I'm, I'm sorry I didn't realiz—"

"Save it, I don't want to hear your bullshit apologizes. It's too little too late"

And with that, she was off.

It had now been an entire week since that fight, and they have yet to speak a word to each other.

Millie was actually doing quite well, she was still sleeping in Sophia and Graces' cell, and even started to talk to Jacob more, and to her, he actually was a really good guy.

Sure, she was actually slowly breaking in the inside but she wouldn't let that show. Sophia has taken notice of her midnight cry sessions and her increasing episodes where she just stares off into space. But, Millie was very good at hiding her emotions.

As for Finn, it was overly obvious how horribly he was doing. Right after the fight he had written a few more things in the letter and then threw it in the mail.

Since then he's been sleeping out in the hallway, no pillows or blankets, some don't even think that he's actually been sleeping at all considering the large red circles under his eyes.

All Finn sees is how great Millie is doing without him, laughing along with all of her friends, doing better than she ever had before and most of all, seeming incredibly happy with Jacob.

Not only has Finn not talked to Millie since the fight, he hasn't talked to anyone. Some even say that now he belongs in a psych unit and not a juvenile detention facility.

Rumors spread fast of what happened between the two, some that they were just taking a break, others that their little fling had come to a screeching halt.

Whether or not they would admit it, the both of them got worse and worse as the days went by.

Come nightfall Millie was just laying around in Sophia's cell while her and grace were out doing who knows what. And just to Millie's 'luck' Jacob decided to pay her a little visit.

"Mind if I come in?"

He asked, already closing the door behind him

"I guess not"

She said blankly standing up and sitting on Grace's bed, to which he did the same sitting uncomfortably close to her

"So, how have things been?"

He asked 'smoothly' whilst yawning and placing his arm over Millie's shoulder

"Amazing"

She lied

"Yeah, I'm sure they have been, especially without Finn"

He said, and how ironic that Finn was just outside of the door as he had come to try and apologize to Millie. Finn watched the situation continue as Millie started to look increasingly uncomfortable.

"Well actually..."

She started trying to scoot away from Jacob, to which he only moved closer to her and she became pushed up against a wall

"Oh come on, don't tell me that you actually forgive that piece of shit! He treated you horribly and I could do so much better"

Millie was taken back as she told herself she had to hold back the urge to slap him right then and there.

"You want my honest opinion? I actually really miss him, and I regret yelling at him. No one can tell but I've been breaking without him so good luck with 'doing better than him' you little shit"

Now, Millie was completely unaware of the fact that Finn was right there past the door listening on, she probably wouldn't have admitted how she was feeling if she knew he was there.

"Stop lying to yourself babe. Now come on, I'm gonna show you what it feels like to have a 'real' man"

And with that, he just shoved himself onto her. She froze as it was one of the most disgusting feelings ever as he tried to move his lips along hers.

That was before he was pulled off.

The next thing Millie knew she had opened her eyes after wiping her mouth off to see Finn knocking Jacob out with one swift punch.

Well that was easy... Finn thought to himself

Millie didn't know how to react, or how much Finn had seen. Was he mad? Happy? She just stared at him in awe as his chest heaved while he looked at the boy who was passed out on the floor.

Then, he looked to her, tears brimming his eyes for a reason that Millie could not understand. All she knew was that now she too, was about to cry.

All of a sudden it didn't feel like a week that they had been apart, it felt like months, years, decades. It was a moment of realization for them that they could never truly deal with being apart.

Gracefully joining together as Millie practically pounced onto Finn unexpectedly almost knocking him off balance. She wrapped her arms around his neck ever so tightly as she buried her face into the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent that she missed so much.

Finn was taken back, he had just been so negative about the whole situation that he was sure that Millie would never forgive him. And this, this moment right now was all her would ever think about, even dream about.

Not even thinking he wrapped his arms around her small waist carefully running his hands up and down her back in an effort to sooth her. He found it miraculous how much of an affect such a small and beautiful girl could have on him.

He knew that he could never be without her

And sometimes, in situations like this you didn't need words, you needed actions. And as Millie's chest began to fluctuate and hot tears began to stream down her face Finn pulled back a bit to look at her. Using his thumb to wipe away her tears he shook his head No, telling her not to cry.

After that he took her face in his palm and said a quiet

"I'm sorry"

And before her lip could begin to quiver or even before another tear could fall down her face, he kissed her.

The kiss spoke feelings, feelings of sorrow, of passion, of regret and pity, but most of all it showed love.

That's what they had that would never separate them, they had love.

After cleaning themselves up Millie and Finn went back to their cell, hand and hand.

Closing the door behind them they both stopped seeing a letter on Finns bed, only knowing the one person it could be from they froze.

Finn turned to Millie as she dropped his hand, he feared she may want to throw the whole escaping idea away. But instead Millie gave him a hopeful look nodding at him telling him everything was okay.

Sitting down on his bed now, with Millie by his side resting her head on his shoulder. He carefully opened the letter from Jack that read:

Dear Finn, and Millie,

I knew the day would come where I'd have to bail you out of something but Juve? That's gonna be some work. Lucky for you my 3rd cousin, Natalia, works up there and I'm sure she'd be glad to help you two escape.

Here's my plan, and it's a classic one. Soon I'll buy myself a little disguise then apply for a job at the laundry mat right by your place. And a few days before I'll have Natty set a few screws loose on the Washing Machines therefore within the next couple of days I'll have to come in and take the laundry to the mat.

So, one day you'll be told to get all of your dirty clothes together since the washing machines are 'broken' and at this time you'll put everything you want to take with you, including yourselves into your laundry bins. Then, Nat will come by with the extra large hamper that they use for entire cell divisions and you'll load all of your things in there.

She'll simply act as if everyone's things are in there and take you out to my laundry van. Then, I'll take you back to the mat and have you stay in a motel about 15 miles away for the next 3 nights. As they only search for you within a 10 mile radius and only have 48 hours, or 2 days to do so.

So after that I'll take a van from a nearby junk yard that's been logged out of the system for the 3 of us to ride in. And no worries, I'll be doing all the driving. And I'll drive us all the way back to my place in L.A. which is pretty secluded, and then, you're free. You can stay with me for as long as you need, I'll provide any and everything you could possibly want.

So, long story short, you should be out within a week. :)

See you soon,

Jack.

In complete shock yet utter happiness Millie squealed once again jumped onto to Finn covering him in multiple little kisses all over his face

"It's really gonna happen Finnie! We're gonna escape!"

She said overjoyed

"Yeah, and we're gonna escape together."

A/N

First and foremost, this does not mean the book is ending anytime soon.

However when the book does end 1, you will all be in tears and out for my blood and 2, YES, there will be a sequel.

Sorry this update took longer than usual, I was having a bit of writers block as I became very busy.

It was my last week of school, then graduation, then graduation parties and sleepovers of course.

But I am now officially on summer break!

BUT WAIT—
June 21st through July 17th I am away at a sleep-away camp in eagle river Wisconsin THAT DOES NOT ALLOW ANY SORT OF ELECTRONICS WHATSOEVER!!

So yeah, that means I don't have my phone or any way of accessing Wattpad for an entire month...

Lucky for all of you I have my very best friend who will be taking over for me while I'm gone. I'll pre–write chapters for her to publish while I'm gone and she'll even be posting on my spam page (@/ my.strange.mind) everyday. Isn't she gay?! I mean, great!

Also, I have a new book published,
SO GO FUCKING READ THAT!!

I think that's all for now,,

Leave comments

I love reading your comments

Have a gay day

Bye

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

166K 3.7K 32
HEART CLUB! completed ❛ i like him dont i? ❜ *:・゚𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 finn falls in love with his best friend
38.9K 981 30
•Discontinued• When Millie's bad behavior finally breaks her parents they send her off to summer camp for the bad behaved.... Where she meets him...
3.6K 108 19
"we're just not fit for each other. we're both so fucked up in our own ways that we'll end up hurting each other." i look deep into his eyes. "aren't...
102K 2.7K 25
Random and fluffy Fillie one shots. It can get quite strange over here, I have a lot on my mind... Feel free to send requests! Thank you to everyone...