Fin's Claim

By Whiskeyqueenn

This time around the story concentrates on Fin and Victoria and their ill-fated mate pairing. Unaware of Fin... More

Before Knowing
Before Knowing POV Finian
Knowing
Knowing POV Finian
BlamePOV Finian
Blurry
Alpha Grey
Alpha Finian
Hope
Meeting The Far North
My Meela
I Revel In His Suffering Finian POV
Malicious Intent
The Beginning
The Beginning
Curse The Queen
Curse The Queen
Traditions
Traditions
Break My Pride
Break My Pride
Let Me Introduce Myself
Thou Shall Not
Thou Shall Not
To The Queen
To The Queen
Calloused Heart
Calloused Heart
Pack Before Feelings
Clarity Of The Moon's Mirage
Turning The Tables
Turning The Tables
Hierarchy
Hierarchy
Alpha Male Instinct
Alpha Male Instinct
Strike The Queen
Strike The Queen
Decay Rebuilds
Decay Rebuilds
Proper Introduction
Proper Introduction
Always Wanting More
Always Wanting More
We're Not Cowards
We're Not Cowards
A Need For Teeth
A Need For Teeth
The Marrow Of Him
The Marrow Of Him
New Idea Of Thought
New Idea Of Thought
New Leadership
New Leadership
Jumping to Conclusions
Jumping To Conclusions
Feast For Crows
Feast For Crows
I'm Sorry
I'm Sorry
Can't Win Everything
Velvet
Velvet
Cold
Cold
Standing Still, Moving On
True Cravings
Emptiness
Standing Still, Moving Forward
Implementing New Ideas
The Den (Part One)
The Den (Part One)
The Den (Part Two)
Emotions
Emotions
Hope Is Poison
Hope Is Poison
Clarity
Clarity
Who Am I
Who Am I
Securing A Future
Securing A Future
Kindling
Kindling
Understanding
Understanding
Cord Of Life
Father
Temptation
Self Discovery
Cord Of Life
Things Just Happen
Things Just Happen
Guilt Will Eat You
Guilt Will Eat You
This Can't Be Fixed
This Can't Be Fixed
Perspective
Perspective
Moments
Moments
Bitter Or Better
Bitter Or Better
Hard Time Path
Grey
Grey
Bottom
First Forward Motion
Myself
Foundation
Climbing Sideways (Part One)
Climbing Sideways (Part Two)
The Healing Path
The Healing Path
The Mountian Top Is Within Reach
A Family

Let Me Introduce Myself

41.6K 2.3K 595
By Whiskeyqueenn

Finian's POV

Aching hunger of childhood wakes her from sleep, not the nightmares but the gnawing that's deep down in her stomach, painful, nauseating in strength.

Starving equals childhood for Victoria, I've brought it all back for her to enjoy.

I'm filling up my gluttonous desire to cause her deep pain, like the way she caused mine. I want to suck it in like a leech, growing fat on her heartache but it's not as satisfying as I thought it would be.

It still leaves me empty.

I made sure that we finished everything, no breakfast left, my stomach stretched out trying to finish everything before she comes down, so all she see's is dirty dishes for her to do.

Taking the maps down from her office walls, my office now, spreading it over my table now.

Feeling the wood underneath my palm like the way she does. Smiling to myself she's had it in her family for generations, her contentment with finally sitting at the head of it brought a certain satisfaction inside her.

I'm going to burn it to ash while I make her watch.

The wolf inside me pacing, growling his discontent towards me. He postures, I can feel him squaring up against me. A raise lip, a tail thump in outward aggression.

He will not tolerate this. We are in turmoil, she brings us into chaos.

I can hear coming down the stairs, the wolf in me perking up.

Looking to my right and left my Beta's sitting, there is no room at the table every seat is filled. Grey standing to the side. She will understand this, her father never let her here either. She never allowed at his table, just like she isn't allowed at mine.

She has no place.

Grey can't even look at her while she walks by, I catch her eyes, a sneer on my face, while the wolf inside whines for her.

She's looking at all the full places, no food left. She holds onto the counter, a small curve of her shoulder before the beast inside her snaps and growls at this disgusting show of self-pity.

She's bleeding internally not one emotion is betrayed outwardly for all these wolves to see, business as usual.

She draws on her wolf now, her strength, somehow I need to make that wolf suffer, so Victoria can suffer more.

Find a way to break the unbreakable.

She tries to pass by, trying to remove herself from this situation.

"Victoria."

"Fin." Facing me head on, arms crossed, that pushes her chest up, the flesh making a sneak peek that I have a hard time pulling my eyes from. My teeth feel as if they can explode in my mouth with the way I'm clenching my jaw.

The moon curses me.

"I need to know your territory lines on the southern border." Let her see what I have discovered, her little plans to take over.

Leaning over me, her scent consumes, dictates my basic instincts. Tracing the lines of territory, leaning into me, she pulls in my scent into her lungs. Eyes closing slightly with the pleasure it brings her. She wants to mark me in front of my men, I give her my hardest stare.

How dare she, never will I allow that disgusting creature to blemish my skin.

Picking up the map she crumples the map up, putting it into my hand.

"This could be your territory Fin, everything, it's your time."

Silence

Shock

Realization

Greedy little wolf, always wanting to feed that hunger. She just doesn't understand no matter how much she takes, she will always have this unfulfilled need to consume.

"How do you think I should go about doing that Victoria?"

"First you have the wrong wolves at your table." Low growls tumble out, but no wolf stands in outrage, no wolf challenges her words. Time for me to acquire new staff, these wolves are not meant to sit here, they are more like docile sheep being herded.

She's right, that eats at me slightly. I should have seen this myself, instead of her pointing it out.

Watching her walk away from the table has me in a foul mood now.

"Everyone out, now!" Grey goes to leave.

"Not you, stay." Once everyone is out, I take a calming breath in.

"She's so infuriating sometimes, who does she think she is." Pacing while my brother just watches me.

"You should try-" Rounding on Grey now, a hard shove to his chest doesn't move him.

"Stop, Grey. Just stop, I don't need your advice on how to handle that thing."

"Will it make you feel better to hit something?" Grey drops his hands.

It would, but he's not the wolf I want to hit.

Walking away from him, I let my wolf guide us outside. He wants as much access to his mate as possible. Her smell is easy to track, follow the scent of my poisonous ruination.

Contentment

Fullness

Satisfaction

She's eating, her hunger now gone. Walking towards her, the ground is soaked with the feast she just consumed, nothing but bones left. The crows overhead circling almost blocking out the sun, waiting for her to leave, to pick the bones apart.

Carrion eaters.

Branches of the tree's filling up with their cawing, sleek black feathers ruffle in the winds breeze.

Powerful

Her wolf looks on at us licking her paws of blood, paying my wolf no attention. He bristles up, puffs himself, displaying himself to her. As if he's a juvenile again, wanting to be noticed for his dominance.

She licks the side of her mouth not bothered by his show. It's as if she isn't impressed which my wolf feels slightly shocked about, while the skin side of her wants to cowers from his display. That makes me smile, let her be afraid of us.

This wolf needs to be broken, she is too full of herself.

As we approach her, she lifts her head up licking the side of his face, pressing her nose into him, inhaling his scent. We weren't expecting this from her. He actually sits down, stunned. He's never had this sort of affection come from another wolf, he has never felt a female rubbing herself over his fur, it's disarming.

Stepping back from him, opening her mouth wide, regurgitating half of her meal. She just treated my wolf to his first meal of the day and she is starving. She provided him something that my skin side refuses to give her skin side, food.

The weight keeps increasing, truth after truth making it so I can't breathe, the heaviness too great to bear. A demon that now sits on my shoulder, giggles, and squeals in delight, while I'm suffocating on who I'm starting to see.

The truth of her.

Her head presses under our neck, angling it up to the sky. Sharp teeth clamp down marking him as hers. It's quick without flare, licking the wound closed she presses her nose into him, tail curls around our neck, flank pressed into our shoulder. We have to watch the form of her midnight wolfs bushy tail retreating from us. The crows take flight following her in slow circles, cawing their delight.

I'm stunned into inaction, the both of us are.

She makes us unmovable.

The bond's constricting, growing tighter and tighter around me. The feeling of her surrounding my mind's periphery is a disturbing thing.

Unwanted

With a stretch of his body, sniffing up the gift that was left. He eats it, no wasting good food for him. While he eats the tender flesh of the young he can't help but fall in love with her more.

Changing into workout clothes because I need to release all this pent-up energy from the morning. The wolf pleading, whining constantly, demanding to be close to his mate.

Splitting, that's what she's doing between the wolf and me, soul splitting, driving a hard wedge between us.

An eruption of volcanic rage envelopes Victoria. It explodes out with a fury of a true Alpha.

It's unnerving the sheer uneducated power she possesses.

Rounding the corner of the house, I'm met with Grey's shining silver eyes of his wolf, his body tense as if he's about to hand out a lesson in pain. Victoria in the middle of three large males, circling her as if intending to do her harm.

A memory, multiple memories all flashing together, this is a scene that plays out in her darkest nightmares. After her first shift as a very young juvenile, hands on her body, squeezing flesh that didn't belong to them. Victoria crying, enraged, shirt being ripped, pants torn apart from claws that are much bigger than hers.

If it wasn't for Charlie, her protector in those dark days, Victoria would have been violated multiple times over and over again. She's on her back, hands held down by three adult male wolves. Sucking on her skin, biting her flesh, twisting her delicate body with the intent to cause pain.

The whole time telling her over and over again to relax, you're going to love this. Her heart in her throat, still she fights with everything she has. An arm escapes a hold that should have been tighter. Claws rake the face of the closest to her, screams tumbling out of her mouth before her jaw is clamped shut by fingers that break her bones.

Hot silver comes out, binding her, still, she fights the losing battle, not giving up, it's not hopeless yet. When the throat of the male opens wide, blood pulsating out of arteries that are pumping his life over her body, Charlie smiles wickedly down at her, his silver knife dripping in blood.

"My Queen," bowing to her in mock regalness.

The other males getting up meeting Charlie head on. He tosses Victoria knives that she has been practicing secretly with him, teaching her the rudimentary art of the silver.

A fast learner, she has already outpaced the teacher.

"Mine." She growls at him, he steps to the side with a bored expression, watching her.

The Mad Queen ascending the depths of her darkest mind. She toys with them like mice, slashing, rendering them immobile. When one tries to escape Charlie is there with a shake of his head, pointing the way back to Victoria with the long blade of silver.

Dilating black pupils turn on me, the Mad Queen showing herself.

My wolf falling in love more. The demon in my ear laughing and laughing.

"Is this what I can expect of your males, Fin!" Screaming, body shaking, losing her mind in the deep dark of memory that you tend to bury deep inside you in order to survive day to day.

"Is this what my females will have to go through because I will slit their throats myself before I let anyone of your males touch them without their consent." Her body turning on these males that are stinking of lust and fear.

"Alpha Fin, we were just having a little fun." The Beta in front of me downplaying what they were going to do.

"I'm going to kill you, you're sick and there's no cure for what you have. I need to put you down." Her voice low, quiet but it's almost as if she is yelling it out with the way all their bodies flinch away.

The Beta shows her his canines in intimidation, "Victoria, I'll deal with this." It's too much for her, she's lost into her own world of vengeance.

"Stop." My command falls on deaf ears, she's meeting his challenge to her. Head on, she will not let this male live.

Already the crows have gathered as if anticipating the great feast of flesh.

The Beta hits her hard, a trickle of blood from the corner of her mouth stirs up my darkness, no one can hit her except me.

Her knee comes up hard, cracking a rib that she pushes into his lung, drown him in his own blood.

She knows anatomy

Licking her lips, savoring the kill that's yet to happen, she does not need to intimidate, she is intimidation.

The child raised in fear grows to become the most feared

He lands a hard punch to her jaw that cracks from the impact. She can take a hit after all her face has taken the full fury of an Alpha male that loved to break jaws, only for it to heal to break again so she couldn't eat anything but liquids for days.

Holding her jaw in her hand, she crouches, tracking his movements with eyes that scream blood lust. With a swipe of sharpen claw she severs his hamstring tendon, this is not the first time she has needed to use this move.

It incapacitates the warrior, making him go down hard.

She's on him instantly, without hesitation. Her tongue coming out of her mouth, licking his flesh, tasting him, gorging on his fear.

"I like the way death tastes on you." Another slice of a tendon on the other leg makes him immobile, he has no use of his lower half. His screams are music she dances too, lost is the female of present, she is in her own memories.

She's formidable, warfare at it's best. Victoria is demonstrating to all eyes that she's a bringer of true death if challenged.

"Pick him up and follow me." Turning her back on the other two wolves not concerned they will leap on her, she has already shown her intimidation the other two have already been beaten.

"Fin, call your men, all of them." Seething hatred oozing out of her body, directed towards me. Trying to command me.

I am no ones to command.

The demon laughing again as I call the men to gather around and witness what education she has to teach.

She leads them to a pole that holds memories of terror for her, now it's her turn to become the Terrorizer.

My heart's pounding in my throat, the way her's is racing. Our bodies syncing with one another's, the demon laughs.

"Drop him there." Hitting the ground with a flat thud, she wraps his wrists the same way her father did hers, no escape from that binding. Walking away with a purpose, a small smile on her, while mine is in disbelief.

No

My warriors gathering around for a front row seat, her old pack member in the back with knowing looks. It's as they have seen her teachings before.

Every male she looks in the eye until they look away, she is strumming with power.

Beautifully disturbed

Her hands going over his back, caressing gently, almost lovingly. Self-restraint I have to show, and I don't like to restrain myself ever. The demon laughs.

I hate the way she is making me feel.

Putting her nose against his neck, pupils blown out into deep never ending pits of darkness, her jaw stretching elongating with a need to shift.

It's not a joyful smile it's one that is feasting on pain, filling her empty stomach up, always wanting more, always hungry.

"Baby you're going to love this," Victoria says it so low that no one else can hear but I hear it all.

Front row seat.

The Beta's eyes widening, the wolves around taking breaths in.

No way

"This is going to feel so good baby, don't fight it." Licking his ear. Her eyes falling on my warriors showing them who she can be.

It's not this male that she see's in front of her but the many greedy hands that tried to covet her flesh for themselves.

Tears leaking down down both their eyes.

My warriors are stunned silent. The air ripples in a current of disbelief no one saying a word.

Standing, her whole body covered in blood, this time not hers. She associates the pole with her pain, now the pack will associate a pole with the pain she can bring.

Walking towards a strong female, she reaches behind her back pulling out a knife. Images flashing of an arched back, hands gripping the sheets while this female satisfies Victoria. Pleasing her, giving her a moment of make-believe while she imagines it's my body on hers.

The demon laughs at all these truths that just keep pounding into me, hurting me, making a blind man see things he doesn't want to see.

"His head belongs to you, take what's yours." She shoves silver in the hands of a juvenile female. One of her up and coming warriors she's been training. No hesitation, no looking for confirmation. She does what Victoria asks, gripping the hair on the Beta's head the first slice of the knife isn't deep, this little warrior makes it slow each slice just a little deeper than the last.

She looks him in the eyes the whole time, only when his eyes pale over in death does she look away. Victoria smiles down lovingly while kissing the young female's head while the juvenile places the severed head in the hands of her queen.

She places the head on the top of the pole, face frozen in a silent scream, with unseeing eyes.

The crows taking to the air, circling.

Turning on all the males, her teeth have descended.

Atmosphere charge in her intimidation, the wolves start to take knees, bowing their will to hers. She stands bloody in front of all their turned necks.

The Queen earning her place through teeth and claw as she has always done.

The demon laughs again.

She's going to sit on my right where she has won her place whether I like it or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 89 6
Sick/injury oneshots. I tried to include at least one for every ship, and the rest are Larry :) ------------ © K.M.J. 2021 TW// swearing, blood
1.1M 44.9K 63
Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her masters in business administration. She is...
354K 9.2K 36
(Unedited) Do you believe in second chances? If so, then Jake and the gang never thought that ever in a million chance will they come face to face w...
36.9M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...