Billionaire's Baby Mama (OWEN...

By kiki60102

"You had no right to not tell me that you are pregnant" Mr. Owens screamed and my eyes widened. He knew. This... More

p r o l o g u e
w a r n i n g
c a s t
01 | Job Interview
02 | First Day and meeting new friends
03 | Drunken Mistake
04 | First Date
05 | Terrifying 3 Minutes
06 | "Happy Birthday Brother"
07 | The Talk
08 | Family Argument
09 | Unexpected Visitor
Angel
10 | Surprise Appointment
11 | Confessing
12 | New Home
13 | Bye Bye Landon
14 | "You must be Ella"
15 | Overprotective Baby Daddy
16 | Fight
17 | Orders from Mr.Owens
A World full of Secrets
19 | Boy or Girl?
20 | Family Meeting
21 | Preparations
22 | Meeting the Ex
Book Ideas
23 | Baby Shower
24 | Getting Caught
25 | Worries Part 1
26 | Worries Part 2
27 | Looking for the culprit
Billionaire's Surrogate
28 | Self-reproach
29 | Wedding bells
30 | Shocking truth Part 1
31| Shocking Truth Part 2
32 | Nothing but lies
33 | Welcome home
Big news
34 | Visitors
35 | Brother Sister Talk
36 | Crying to sleep
37 | Spending the night together
38 | Making friends with an old enemy
39 | Scared
40 | A birthday to remember
41 | Surprising news
42 | Painful truth
43 | Finding a new home
44 | Important question
45 | Final Preparations
New York nightmare
46 | Big Day
47 | Disturbing Call
48 | Last Goodbye
e p i l o g u e
s e q u e l s
Available as a paperback

18 | Dinner with his family

62.6K 2.1K 89
By kiki60102

*Edited*

"Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself"- Henry James

E L L A

(19 weeks pregnant)

Today I was going out for dinner with Anthony's family. Alone. Without Anthony. His family decided that they wanted to get to know me and I didn't mind. I really liked his family. They were all really fun and easy to talk to and I didn't feel like they were judging me. Of course I was still a little nervous because I was afraid that I would say something which leads them to hate me. I didn't want them to hate me since they are related to my baby. And to Anthony obviously. It wouldn't be great is his side of the family hated me. Let's just see how this goes. 

Anthony wasn't coming with me today since his family wanted to talk to me about something he's not able to know about. Which made me even more nervous. Anthony insisted on driving me to the restaurant just to make sure that I get there in one piece. I told him that I was capable of driving myself but he didn't let me. Sometimes he's even more stubborn than I am an I thought that was impossible since I'm the most stubborn human being that I know. I'm sure Anthony was also just coming with me because he was hoping his family would let him stay. I'm sure he's going to ask me afterwards what we talked about. He's just too damn curious.

When we got there I opened the door to step outside and then he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed at his act. He just looked at me and smiled at my reaction.

"Uhm well I have to go" I stuttered and left. What was that? I shouldn't be affected by his touch because I have a boyfriend. A boyfriend that I grew suspicious of these past few weeks. He hasn't done anything else nor did he try to sleep with me or anything. I just wondered why he told Anthony that he came over for a quick fuck. Like who the fuck even says that and why? I also wondered why I felt like I could get used to Anthony's touch after he kissed me. I decided to put this thought on the side and focused on getting his family to like me.

-"You'll tell me what you talked about right?" He asked before I left. I playfully rolled my eyed at him. I knew he would ask.

"We'll see" I said with a smirk and he pouted at me.

I exited Anthony's car and walked up to the entrance. Before I went inside I saw Anthony's father waiting for me in front of the entrance. I smiled at him and he started to walk towards me with the same smile that Anthony always gives me. I instantly felt safe. When he stood in front of me he gave me a hug like he did the last time we met. 

-"Lovely to see you Ella" he said friendly.

"Thank you for inviting me" I replied.

-"No Problem. It's about time we meet properly. The last time you seemed a little overstrained" he said and laughed. I nervously laughed with him.

-"You're still nervous aren't you?" he asked and I nodded.

-"No need to be nervous we simply want to get to know you since we're going to see a lot from each other when the baby is born. At least we hope so" he said amused by my behavior. 

"I know. Should we go inside?" I asked changing the topic. He nodded and we went inside together. When we entered the restaurant I looked around and saw Anthony's mother Victoria sitting at a table with three of her four children. She saw me and like Christian she smiled warmly at me. We went straight to the table and all four of them stood up to greet me.

-"Great to see you again Ella how are you and the baby?" Victoria asked when she pulled away from the hug. 

"Also great to see you Victoria and me and the baby are fine thank you for asking. How are you?" I asked and she replied with 'couldn't be better'.

After I greeted Alexander, Lucas and Savannah we sat down. I sat between Christian and Savannah. 

-"Do you already know if I'm going to have a granddaughter or grandson?" Christian asked curiously. I wanted to know as well. The wait was killing me. I finally wanted to start shopping for my baby.

"No not yet but we'll find out in 2 weeks when I have my next appointment. Me and Anthony are extremely excited and Anthony already wants to buy baby clothes but I always have to hold him back" I chuckled and everyone at the table did the same.

-"When you find out you have to immediately call us so we can go baby clothes shopping together" Savannah said and clapped her hands in joy. She was just like Anthony. I mean Anthony didn't clap his hands when he's happy but I think you get what I mean.

"Of course" I reassured.

When our food came we obviously started to eat it. We talked about a lot of different things like the company and stuff like that. But we not only talked about work they also asked me a lot of personal question about my family in order to get to know me a little bit more.

-"My brother has a good taste" Alexander suddenly said and I looked at him in confusion. What was he talking about? I don't understand what Anthony had to with our current Topic.

"What do you mean?" I asked him curiously.

-"I meant I know why he lo-" he started to explain but was interrupted by Lucas who slapped him on the head.

-"Ouch. Why do you keep doing this?" he said and rubbed the back of his head.

-"Because you're being stupid and you keep saying things you shouldn't be saying" Lucas simply said and took a sip of his beer. I saw Victoria shaking her head at her sons' behavior.

- "They never really grow up" she says with a slight smile that I returned. If my child is a boy would he be the same as them? Gosh I hope not.

"Lucas where is your wife? I wanted to talk to her" I said. I never got the chance to thank Mila for opening my eyes. I seriously own Mila a lot. Because of her my life changed into something different that is so much better. Without her my child's heart would have stopped beating a long time ago.

-"She's at home she wasn't feeling well. Why did you want to talk to her?" he asked.

"I wanted to thank her" I simply said.

-"For what? I didn't even know that you know her" he said confused. I thought Mila told them the she was came to the company to talk to me. Why looked he so confused then?

"She is the reason why I decided to not get an abortion .I guess you can say she's a life-saver" I chuckled and Christian looked at me in shock. Did I say something wrong?

-"Mila talked you out of it?" Christian asked in disbelieve.

"Yes she came to me the day I had my appointment. She told me about what happened and that losing a child is the worst thing that could happen to you so I decided to not kill my child. Without her the baby wouldn't be here anymore" I said and Christian looked like he was in deep thoughts.

At 11pm it was time for us to leave and I already had 5 missed calls from Anthony and 8 messages where he asked when I'll be home. We left the restaurant and immediately one person caught my eye. Anthony. What is he doing here? He agreed that his parents drive me home. But of course he had to pick me up. He was just so impatient. Let's just hope our child doesn't inherit that part from him

"Anthony what are you doing here?" I asked confused. 

-"I think he missed you" Alexander who stood behind me said earning another slap on the head from Lucas.

-"Will you stop?" Alexander asked.

"Not when you keep saying these things" Lucas answered making Alexander pout like a little child. I laughed at his childish behavior.

"You two stop it now you aren't children anymore" Victoria scowled at them.

I said goodbye to his family and went over to Anthony who hugged me when I stood in front of him. I was taken aback by his sudden show of affection. We barely touch each other. We only touch when Anthony wanted to feel my stomach and that's it. Nothing less and nothing more. 

-"How was it?" he asked.

"It went pretty well I must admit. You're family is really loving" I said with a smile being happy about the way they accepted me so quickly. I never thought that they would like me after knowing that I wanted to abort my Baby.

-"My father adores you. He already liked you the first time you two met. Like father like son I would say" he said with smile that quickly faded when I realized what he had said.

"What?" I asked because I didn't know what he meant. I mean I had a slight idea of what he was talking about but I wasn't sure. I couldn't be sure. But his brother already implied it. Maybe I'm just imagining things because I want it to be true. Because I want him to like me.

-"Oh nothing" he said but I didn't believe him. I poked him in the side and like everyone he flinched.

-"Stop it Ella I'm driving" he said seriously and I held up my hands in defense.

-"What were you talking about" he asked trying to not sound too interested.

"I'm not going to tell you" I said with a smirk just to annoy him.

-"If you're not telling me willingly I have to force you" he said.

"And how will you do that?" I asked.

-"I'm not sure if your boyfriend would like what I have in mind. You would actually enjoy it" he said with a smirk whereas my eyes widened. Was he implying sex?

"We mostly talked about my family and the baby" I honestly answered and he nodded at my answer.

When we entered Anthony's house we went straight upstairs to go to our rooms. I was extremely tired. I don't remember the time I stayed up for so long. I mean it's only half past eleven but that's late to me. I'm already tired at 8pm and I usually go asleep around that time too.
-"Good night Ella" Anthony said with a smile.

"Good night Anthony" I replied and wanted to go to my room but he stopped me by laying his hand on my stomach.

"I have to say good night to our child too" he chuckled. Suddenly the baby started kicking right where Anthony's hand was. We both gasped at the sudden feeling. This never happened before. Both Anthony and I looked at each with their in our eyes and huge smiles on our faces. This was the best feeling I ever had.

-"Wow" Anthony simply said and looked at my stomach completely mesmerized.

- "Good night son" Anthony said and kissed my stomach. I didn't mind. He only did it because of the baby. But I did notice the burning sensation on the spot he kissed.

"It's a girl not a boy" I said as a matter of fact.

-"We'll see about that" he said and left to go to his room. I stared after him. It's a girl I'm sure of that.

Soooo you're going to find out in the next chapter what they're expecting. But because I'm evil I decided to let you wait a week to find out...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 7.8K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
1.1M 24.7K 43
"I am pregnant, " I say looking into his eyes intensely but his face is emotionless. "what? " he asks stunned, he paces around for a few minutes "I...
5.9M 185K 35
"Let me put this very clear to you, because it looks like you're not fully understanding. I paid for you to be my wife, meaning as my wife you'll do...
880K 18.5K 21
"I told you never to hang out with that idiot" he hissed as he dug under my evening dress. "Stop. We can-can't be doing thi-" I couldn't breath as h...