TTOOS1: Next To Me ✔️

By penscanwrite

[C O M P L E T E D] [UNEDITED] ★Highest Rank Attained: #1 in danceclass #1 in girlsquad #1 in seaycee #2 in... More

🏆 🏅🧡
TTOOS1: NEXT TO ME
C.A.S.T
P.L.A.Y.L.I.S.T
NOTE OF THE AUTHOR
1√
2√
3√
4√
5√
6√
7√
8√
9√
10√
11√
12√
13√
14√
15√
16√
17√
18√
19√
20√
21√
22√
23√
24√
25√
26√
27√
28√
30√
31√
32√
33√
34√
35√
36√
Epilogue
N/A

29√

77 8 0
By penscanwrite

» XXIX «
Bailey's

1 week later.

Well, Kenneth and I didn't really meet each other for a week because their basketball team already departed a week ago to attend the tournament. And I've been with no other than Sean, the whole week. But not the whole time because he's practicing with Kaycee and they seemed to be okay than before. So, Sean and I got to be together during break time and going home. Nicole has been occupied the whole time because she's also practicing for the Golden Anniversary so I am left with nothing but me, myself, and I.

"Its been a long time since I saw you inside this very library." I was taken aback from reality when I saw Gabe in front of me while holding a book on his head.

I gave him a warm smile and answered, "it was the first time that I saw you in here." I said and he laughed.
"So, what do you have here?" I asked.

"Well, I want to borrow this book."

"I didn't know that the heartthrob Gabe de Guzman is a brainy type."

"Well, starting from now, I'll be different. Haha! But I'll be the same person as I am. Just gonna add some new talent before I graduate." He answered and we both chuckled at what he said.

"Your library card, sir?" I said.

"Here you go, madam." He answered as he handed me his library card. After putting the name of the book on the card and signing it in and getting his I.D, he waves goodbye and left the library.

Now, I was alone again in this room with no one to talk to.

I started to arrange the books and clean the library before I leave the place. As soon as I locked the doors, someone tapped my right shoulder. I turn my gaze at my back and I saw Sean with his haggard look, welcomed me. And right beside him is Kaycee who happens to be looking haggard too.

"Hey. What are you guys doing here?" I ask them as I put my books inside my bag and the key to my pouch.

Kaycee and I had been well, hanging a lot that Sean and I can say that was really getting along together. Well, not to mention that I'm getting jealous whenever she and Kenneth hang out together. Wait... This I just say the J word?! Oh my God! No way!

"We can't just leave you alone in here. And I always take you home... Besides, we're going in the same direction." Sean answered.

"But aren't you suppose to take Kaycee home?" I asked.

"Oh come on Bailey! I just wanted to hang out with you. And you could drop me off my house. And mom also said that I should invite you two to come over and have some dinner with us." She said.

"Come on. I'll take you to hone after that." Sean continued and all I could do was to agree. Well, who wouldn't want to have some free dinner, right?
_________

We were talking and talking and talking about silly things until Kaycee announced that we already arrived in front of heir house.

"Please come in, my dear handsome and lovely visitors," Kaycee said as she opened the gate of their house wide open and dragging us inside their house.

"Mom! Were home! I brought my friends!" Kaycee shouted and her mother, out of nowhere popped out in front of us.

"Hi! Nice to meet you----" her mom said waiting for us to respond.

"I'm Sean and this is Bailey ma'am," Sean answered and her mom just nodded as she smiles at us and shakes our hands.

We took our sit on the sofa as we waited for her mom to finish the food. Sean and I wanted to help but her mother insisted that we should just take our seats, relax, and don't bother about her. We watched cartoons as Kaycee took a quick shower.

After a couple of minutes, her mother invited us to go to the dining area and Kaycee wasn't around so her mother told us to start eating without waiting for Kaycee.
After we pray, we started to eat. Sean and I were a bit shy to grab some food but after her mother's persistence, we started to eat a lot.

"So, you are Sean. Sean Lew, right?" Her mother asked and then looked at Sean who is seated beside me. Sean just nodded his head in response.

"Well, you really do look handsome. Maybe that's the reason why my daughter keeps on talking about you." And Sean almost choked up his food the same as mine. Well, who wouldn't be, right?

"He talks about me?" Sean curiously asked.

"Yes. She keeps on talking about you every time she got home. She also giggles and----"

"Mom!" Kaycee shouted from behind. I looked at her and her cheeks were already red as a tomato. Her skin is white as snow, and she's turning pink. Sean forced a laugh and Kaycee seated on a chair facing me beside her mom.

After a couple of minutes of silence, her mom started to talk again. But this time, she's talking to me.

"Bailey Sok, Is that correct?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

"Well, Kenneth is---"

"Mom stop that. Kenneth is not around so its bad to talk about him now." Kaycee said and her mother stopped talking. We just continued to eat and finish our dinner.

What does Kaycee's mom want to talk about Kenneth?
__________

After that, Sean and I bid goodbye to them and Kaycee guided us out.

"Hey, Sean," Kaycee said and we both looked at her.

"Hmm?" Sean replied.

"Please don't get mad at my mom. She just loves to talk. Please don't believe whatever my mom says earlier." She said pleading. Sean smiled at her and replied.

Sean didn't reply and turn his back. I wave goodbye to Kaycee and I run towards Sean who continued to walk without even looking back.

"Hey! Do you think what her mom says was true?" I asked him.

"I hope so." He shortly replied.

"Well, in my perspective, she really does talk about you. Because her telling you not to believe in her mom is something defensive. Don't you agree?" I asked.

"I don't know. Argh! I hate this tingling sensation on my stomach." He replied as a smile formed on his lips.

"Maybe you're in love," I said and that made him look at me.

"You can't say that." He said.

"Well, I think that I'm in love too, okay? So you're not the only one." I shot back as I continued to walk.

"How can you be so sure that we're both in love? Please explain." He said as we seated on a bench.

"Let's try and search it on Google. Well, we both don't have experience with this love and we didn't talk to anyone about this, so maybe, Google could help us."

We started to search on Google. I typed 'signs of falling in love'. And in an instant, links immediately popped up.

"This is it," Sean said as he clicked on the first link showed on the screen.

1. You are thinking of him/her right now. Not just today, but every day. Can't stop thinking of him/her.

2. His/her voice brings a smile to your face or send butterflies to your stomach.

3. The long goodbyes. And you can't stop saying goodbye to each other.

"We didn't even have long goodbyes. We just, you know, talk whenever I bring her home." Sean said.

"We didn't even have long goodbyes because he's a very busy man. And I was the first yo turn my back whenever we say goodbye to each other." I declared.

"1 and 2, well that's true. So, its a check. Let's move on." I smiled at him and the thought of Kenneth occupied my head.
4. The teasing games. You love those funny moments you shared every day.

5. You can't get enough of him/her. Even though you've been together the whole day, you can't just get enough.

6. He/she always complete your day whenever he/she is around. Just the presence of him/her complete you already.

7. You hate him/her but ended up wanting him/her even more.

8. Awkwardness. You're getting shy whenever you talked to each other. And it is sending you an uneasy feeling.

9. Your heart beats faster whenever he/she is around. And you can't breathe properly whenever he/she is near.

10. You wanted to text and call him/her always. And some late-night talks.

11. You always get jealous whenever he/she is with someone else.

"Stop. Stop. Stop. I can't take it anymore.!" Sean shouted.

"Me neither," I replied and turn my phone off and put it in my pocket. "L-lets just go home. I'm tired." I suggested and he immediately agreed.

Out of the 11 things that Sean and I read about falling in love, the result is 9 out of 10. Does it mean, I'm in love?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...