(Fem.)Percy Meets Avengers

By PokemonDestiny

Percy Jackson is broken inside. When the rest of the Seven (Piper, Leo, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Andrew(Male Anna... More

Pirates Read Files
Gaea is well a *beep*
I meet Miss America
The Pirate and the Half-Fish Horse
Family Bonding Only a Seventy Percent Chance of Being Murdered
No Heartbeat? No Problem.
The Comicon Interrogation
Percy is a Ninja
I am A Super Spy
A Normal Day of School. Well Kinda.
F is For Friends... and Fathers
U is for Uranium Brownies
N is for... No Singing Cupcakes!
The Three Stooges... Sorry I Meant Musketeers
RED and Blue Hairbrushes
Rachel Spews Green Smoke. Suprisingly Not the Weirdest Thing I've Seen.
Guinea Pig and The Hawklings
Percy Plays Some Dodgeball
Playing Cards and A Game of Hide and Seek
Avengers get Guilt Tripped by a Secretary
Explosions... Been there done that
Spying on Two Elderly Men...It Sounds Wrong Now That I think About It
The Apartment Building of Doom...Not Much More I Can Say
And People Wonder Why I Like Dogs
I get Grounded
Steve and Tony: The Budding Bromance: Not
Steve's the Nice Parent
Nothing like the smell of escape in the morning...or is it afternoon
Bucky remembers his best friend...from WWII...and I make a huge apology
Wanda is almost as Scary as Little Neeks. what? i did say almost
Airports...Remember all weapons must be surrendered...hah!
A Old Friend meets two of my other friends: Explosions and Bad Planning
Scott does something really stupid-Wait. Who am I to judge?
A pinch of synthetics, a witch, and a cup of a chat with a father
Well. Dreaming is good, follow your dreams, and don't jump off a jet
Idiots apparently don't understand death
I Make A Proposal
Kings don't have good manners
My Uncle is a Super Creep
Percy has A Timeskip in a bottle
...well then...I am traumatized
I get in a van with a stranger
I Break The Fourth Wall (Slightly)
I Admit Something
A Camp Counselor gives me a Mental Examination
Wanda is Dramatic (Not as Much as Uncle Z though)
I Enjoy A Lunch With My Stalker
Let's Play Hide and Seek
Didja Know Ice Is Just Water
I am Confuzzled
Conversations in a Coma This is New
I'm too tired to think of a good title
Sleep. Something that I don't do
Humongus Timeskip that Causes Percy Some Anxiety (4th Wall Break yeah!)
The End No This is not Minecraft

Arguments and Natasha has been Replaced by an Alien

9.2K 223 72
By PokemonDestiny

"Secretary Ross has a Congressional Medal of Honor which is one more than you have." Rhodes said.

   "So let's say we agree to this thing. How long is it gonna be before they LoJack us like a bunch of common criminals?" Sam argued.

Stark was leaning back in a chair with a hand over his face.

   "A hundred and seventeen countries want to sign this. A hundred and seventeen, Sam, and you're just like, 'No, that's cool. We got it." Rhodes did do a pretty good impression of him.

  "How long are you going to play both sides?" Sam questioned.

This is giving me a headache.

   "I have an equation." Vision spoke up from his seat to the right of me.

"Oh, this will clear it up." Sam said sarcastically.

Steve looked like he wanted to throw them out a window so he could read the Accords.

   "In the eight years since Mr Stark announced himself as Iron Man the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially." He looked at me as he said that.

   "During the same period the number of potentially world-ending events has risen at a commensurate rate."

    "Are you saying it's our fault?" Steve looked up.

Percy seemed like she wanted to say something but she remained quiet.

   "I'm saying there may be a causality." He paused. "Our very strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict...breeds catastrophe. Oversight."

He paused again. "Oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand."

  "Boom." Rhodes turned to look at Sam.

"Guys." Percy finally spoke up. We turned to look at her.

    "Conflict is always there. Always lurking. But whether or not it destroys us...well, that's up to us."

   We thought about what she said. This past month she's been supporting me. And she seems like she's used to this kind of situation.

   "Tony." Natasha spoke. "You are being uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal."

    "It's because he's already made up his mind." Steve said.

"Boy, you know me so well." He sat up and rubbed the back of his head before standing

   "Actually, I'm nursing an electromagnetic headache."

He walked over to the kitchen. "That's what's going on, Cap. It's just pain. It's discomfort." He grabbed a coffee mug and looked down in the sink.

"Who's putting coffee grounds in the disposal?" He grabbed the water pitcher before moving to the kitchen island. "Am I running a bed and breakfast for a biker gang?"

   He sat his phone in the fruit basket. And he pulled up a picture of a young man. Tony sighed.

"Oh, that's Charles Spencer, by the way. He's a great kid. Computer engineering degree, 3.6 GPA had a floor-level gig at Intel planned for the fall. But first, he wanted to put a few miles on his soul before he parked it behind a desk. See the world." I looked over at Percy.

   She had a knowing look on her face.

   "Maybe be of service. Charlie didn't want to go to Vegas or Fort Lauderdale, which is what I would do. He didn't go to Paris or Amsterdam which sounds fun. He decided to spend his summer building sustainable housing for the poor."

    "Guess where. Sokovia." Tony continued.

   I cast my eyes to the floor.

    "He wanted to make a difference, I suppose. We won't know because we dropped a building on him while we were kicking ass."

   Tony popped a pill in his mouth before taking a swig of water.

    "There's no decision-making process here. We need to be put in check! Whatever form it takes, I'm game. If we can't accept limitations, if we're boundary-less we're no better than the bad guys." He's right.

   Steve spoke up. "Tony, someone dies on your watch, you don't give up."

   "Who said we're giving up?" Tony rebutted.

  "We are if we're not taking responsibility for our actions. This document just shifts the blame."

  "I'm sorry, Steve. That is dangerously arrogant. This is the United Nations we're talking about. It's not the World Security Council, it's not SHIELD, it's not HYDRA." Rhodes butted in.

     "No, but it's run by people with agendas, and agendas change."

     "That's good. That's why I'm here." Tony broke in. "When I realized what my weapons were capable of in the wrong hands I shut it down and stopped manufacturing." But not fast enough to save my village.

My friends. My parents.

   "Tony, you chose to do that. If we sign this, we surrender our right to choose. What if this panel sends us somewhere we don't think we should go? What if there is somewhere we need to go and they don't let us?"

   Steve makes a really good point. I don't want to feel like I did with HYDRA, with Ultron.

   "We may not be perfect, but the safest hands are still our own."

   "If we don't do this now, it's gonna be done to us later. That's the fact. That won't be pretty."

    "You're saying they'll come for me." I said. It's true.

   "We would protect you." Vision said.

I turned to look at him.

   "Me especially. I told you I would sacrifice myself for my friends. I meant that. Wanda, I know that I will die before anything happens to you." Percy spoke up once again, one look in her eyes and I knew she meant every word.

"Maybe Tony's right." Natasha said, causing Tony to stare at her. "If we have one hand on the wheel, we can still steer. If we take it off..."

"Aren't you the same woman who told the government to kiss her ass a few years ago?" Sam interrupted.

  "I'm just reading the terrain. We have made some very public mistakes. We need to win their trust back."

   "Focus up. I'm sorry. Did I just mishear you or did you agree with me?"

   "I want to take it back now."Natasha said looking at Tony.

  "No no no, you can't retract it. Thank you unprecedented."

  "Guys you don't want to do this. You have no idea what it is like to be used. To be a pawn." She picked one up off the chess board. "Replaceable. Disposable. I know that this is your choice but please. Make the right one." Percy stood and walked out.

Steve pulled out his phone.

"Okay. Case closed. I win." Tony said.

  "I have to go." Steve stood, putting the Accords on the coffee table, next to the pawn Percy sat there.

I picked up the pawn.

  What did she mean that we don't know what it's like to be a pawn?

Taking a breath I stood and walked to my room.

Something's brewing. And it isn't going to be good.

Hye gyus hwo rae uyo dinog?

I ma dniog gerat tnakhs fro akinsg.

Okay I'll stop.

Props to you if you read that without having to think about it.

  So yeah. I wrote this last week because  I'm  at my cousins' graduation parties.

And no they are not twins.

No they don't go to the same school.

And yes they are together.

   The parties I mean.

   Paulito is my mom's brother's son. And Ash aka RED but with auburn hair is my mom's sister's daughter.

   And fun fact the districts they went to are rivals.

  So I support Paulito because he went to where I go to school. And the party is at a elementary school for the other district.

So peace.

PS. I can't believe I'm going to be a sophomore next year. Time flies in high school. Enjoy yourself now little kids.

Okay something else too.

I was reading one of my friends books.

And she wrote something. And then I looked in the comments.

  Let's just say she basically called me clingy and annoying

And my other friends like let me guess... Marissa? Because she didn't use my name.

   And she said yeah.

Oh and she muted me.

  So yeah...

I'm an only child as far as I'm concerned with my nearest neighbor a fourth of a mile away.

  I'm a book nerd. Who is most likely a sociopath.

  So can you really blame me for talking a lot around people I'm comfortable with and try to be there for them?

  It's how I am. And if they don't like it they can deal with it.

But things are pretty good with them though.

They stick up for me. But still. That doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.

  Peace to you later.

And have a smore.

PPS. Look I updated early

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 40.7K 85
Annabeth is gone and Percy's world stopped. Fury finds a strangely thin file on a certain demigod/suspected terrorist. Avengers Assemble. Prophecies...
5.3K 163 23
Percy has lost everything, Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Leo had all died in the war. Even Ann... her. Percy couldn't say her name anymore. He left cam...
13.3K 400 15
Nick Fury was going through some old SHIELD files and saw a small one so he sends the avengers to find the subject of the file one Percy Jackson Dis...
127K 2.1K 15
Percy had lost all his friends so he decided to leave. Thalia and Nico went with him, there was no way they would leave Percy alone, he would most li...