Well. Dreaming is good, follow your dreams, and don't jump off a jet

"Fighting. Yep.

They fought.

Destroying any possibility of them working together."

I stared at him. "Why are you telling me this?"

He smiled sadly. "I know you Percy. And I know you wish it hadn't had happened the way it did."

He sighed. "What happened between me and my father changed everything. No matter if I tell it as a story or as my memory that won't change."

"What I did...it hurt the people I loved. It hurt my friends. And people died. If you want to blame anyone Perce, blame me. Not yourself."

This time I sighed. "I can't do that. Too loyal."

"I know. But still...I don't know why Percy. I'm sticking around a bit. Not going anywhere yet. And I don't know why your father had us talk."

"Oh good. Not the only one confused then."

"When aren't you confused?" He laughed.

"But Percy. Other people can make the same mistake as me. Just for different reasons. And I'm sure that's going on right now."

He held out his hand and an image of Steve and Tony fighting appeared.

Steve hit Tony with his shield then Bucky caught it as it ricocheted and did the same.

World's most dangerous game of ping-pong frisbee.

Probably the world's only game of ping-pong frisbee.

Shaking his head the image disappeared.

"That happened yesterday after your dad made you fall asleep."

"Wait. How long have I been asleep?"

"Two days. And some change. Your dad mentioned something about sleeping until something or other happened. I can't remember the details."

"Are you Tony Stank?" Another image appeared. This one was an older gentleman holding a FedEx package.

" Yes, this is Tony Stank. You're in the right place." I could hear Rhodes reply.

"Oops. Sorry bout that. I need my laughs somehow" Waving his hand the image disappeared.

I shook my head. Still the same troublemaker.

Walking over I hugged him. He hesitated before returning the hug.

"Thanks Luke."

Wanda

The guard outside my cell left.

Huh. That's odd.

Normally there's always a guard, with the control to my shock collar, outside.

I could hear grunting through the cell wall.

What the hell is going- Oh.

Steve was infront of the door. He held up a remote and clicked it.

Thankfully it wasn't for my shock collar.

It was for the cell door. After a painstakingly wait Steve rushed in and released the straps binding me.

And took the horrendous shock collar off.

"You okay?" He asked offering me a hand.

I took it and he pulled me up.