The Apartment Building of Doom...Not Much More I Can Say

The door next to the fridge burst open.

Steve grabbed ahold of the gun and kicked the guy in the chest before letting go.

The guy fell over.

"Buck, stop!" Steve yelled at his friend.

Or former friend?

Frenemy maybe?

Anyway Steve grabbed ahold of Bucky's flesh arm as he tried to go through the door.

Bucky turned around so he could look at Steve.

  "You're gonna kill someone." Steve said.

Bucky pushed Steve to the ground. He brought his metal hand up and it started going down towards Steve's head.

I jumped in, not literally. I used what little power I could muster to slow the downward arc of Bucky's hand.

Steve managed to move just in time. Good thing he did too. Because Bucky's hand punched right through the floor.

"I'm not gonna kill anyone." Bucky said and he pulled his hand out of the floor along with a backpack.

So was he expecting Steve to move or what?

Bucky threw the bag out the door.

More people came through the windows, with guns.

Bucky used his arm to reflect them and Steve used his shield.

Me?

I was out of the line of fire and stray bullets mysteriously ended up in the floor.

Steve was covering Bucky so what does Bucky do?

He pushes him forward so he can knock the guy out.

I stayed in the same room as Bucky. So I don't know what's going on with Steve.

Bucky made his way towards another shooter, they really want to kill him don't they?

He deflected the bullets off of the palm of his metal hand. Once he was close enough he grabbed the man by the neck and flipped him into a shelf.

And then he threw a cinder block at a guy with enough force that the cinder block fell apart and the guy got slammed backwards.

How's that whole not going to kill anyone thing working out for you?

Gunfire came from the hallway.

The only thing the could be doing is...

Shooting the hinges.

Oh and Bucky punched through the wall and I'm pretty sure he hit a dude.

Then he pushed the door out. Which probably took out another guy.

I followed carefully.

I don't want anyone to really know about me unless I see no other choice.

Bucky punched a guy in the stomach. Then he kicked one down the stairs. Taking others with him.

Then the guy who Bucky punched in the stomach stood back up so Bucky flipped him.

He would be right at home in Camp Half-Blood.

I really feel bad for the person who owns this building.

Why?

Well a guy just came through a skylight.

I hope they have insurance. Or that the government will compensate them.

The guy came down firing. And Bucky blocked it with his arm.