I am A Super Spy

Swinging I grabbed the rail that I noticed underneath the platforms.

The 'flag' is made of some tear resistant material and there are no support bars on the rail.

They really made this too easy.

Holding on with one hand, I threaded the flag through the opening.

Grabbing both ends of the flag, I twisted my hands into it.

"Look out below!" I slid down fast.

Almost as fast as me towards blue cookies.

Almost.

Everyone scattered away from my landing zone. Smart.

Tuck and roll. Then pop up.

I remembered the training I had to do for fighting with Blackjack.

I wonder how he is. I think he's probably bothering everyone with donuts. Probably glazed caramel mocha donuts. Or chocolate with sprinkles.

ADHD!

Following my training I landed unharmed. Well I might have reopened my stomach wound but its not that bad.

"That. Was. Awesome!" Wanda yelled before fussing over my injury.

Gods she's worse than Will.

"How did you? Only Natasha has completed that!" Clint yelled.

Vision was standing nearby a thoughtful look on his face.

"What?" I asked him.

"It appears that you have received training. Where would you have received training that enables you to perform on the same level of a master assassin?"

Schist.

"My family has a lot of enemies. All of us kids have to train so we can have a chance of survival. Plus I went to a summer camp that teaches self-defense." Hey that's actually true!

"That doesn't seem to match the amount of training and experience you have though."

"Can we just go to sleep? Its like ten at night." I looked at the digital clock, struggling with my dyslexia.

"I guess we will finish this in the morning then we'll see about getting you being homeschooled with Wanda." School. Great.

Not like I can ask for my lessons in Ancient Greek. Well I can but... That's not a normal request.

"Okay." I turned and walked towards Wanda's room, being followed by her.

She unlocked the door and let me in.

Someone had delivered a sleeping bag for me. Crawling in, I looked at Wanda who walked out of the connected bathroom in red pajamas.

"Wanda. If I'm stuck in a nightmare do not touch me. Do not. You'll just get hurt. You just have to let it finish."

She nodded.

"Night Percy." Jarvis, I guess turned off the lights."

"Night Wanda." I closed my eyes and drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

Not.

"You could have saved us." Piper kicked my stomach.

"I can't believe I looked up to you." Leo spat.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled curling up on myself.

"You should have died instead." Hazel slapped me.

"How were you praetor? You couldn't even save us!" Jason electrocuted me.