The Lavery Twins

By Drummstixx

Growing up with Shane and Matt - the Lavery twins next door, Holly can't seem to get rid of them. With her d... More

The Lavery Twins
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 1
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 2
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 3
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 4
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 5
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 6
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 7
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 8
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 9
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 10
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 11
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 13
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 14
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 15
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 16
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 17
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 18
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 19
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 20
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 21
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 22
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 23
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 24
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 25
The Lavery Twins - Chapter 26
The Lavery Twins - Epilogue

The Lavery Twins - Chapter 12

64.1K 1.3K 386
By Drummstixx

Hey guys, sorry for the delay ... again.

Things are hard, and it's difficult to keep track with wattpad.

I apologize for this crappy chapter. I had to rougly finish it before my parents came home. (I'm grounded....again.)

So yeah, next chapter FOR SURE will be a bit more interesting, and plot-like.

Sorry for any mistakes.....I'm lazy.

enjoy!

vote/comment/like/fan

BUT....if you guys don't comment, i'm not going to upload. The more comments I get , the faster I upload. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12.

I was the first person up around here. I woke up around nine-thirty, and everybody was still asleep. Even after I quickly showered, brushed my teeth and changed into shorts and an ACDC shirt, it was still dead around this place. I guess it was still a bit early, and we were all up pretty late last night.

I was in the kitchen, and I wasn't sure if I was allowed to go ahead and make myself some food. Shane and Brandon were passed out on the recliners in the living room, and I gotta admit -- they looked pretty damn comforatable with all the blankets and whatnot. Should I wait for everybody else? Would it be rude of me to stuff my face with some cereal while everybody was sleeping? Should I make breakfast?

Ah, frick that. I'm hungry.

I went to the fridge, and opened it, only to be exposed to a paradise of food. The fridge was practically overloaded with a bunch of stuff, and I grinned as I took out the milk. I have a feeling when everybody else is up, they're all going to make some breakfast, so I'll just settle for cereal until then.

I searched for a bowl and a spoon, and when I found what I needed, I prepared my cereal, humming to myself. On second thought, I hope nobody gets up right now, because I just realised how shitty I probably look. My hair was a mess, I had dark circles under my eyes, and when I looked in the mirror this morning, I seemed a bit paler than usual.

I'm turning into a vampire. Oh shit.

"She licked me like a lollipop," I sang, shaking my booty as I sloppily shoved the spoonfuls in my mouth. Milk was dripping down my chin. Attractive.

I held the spoon in front of my face, and looked at my distorted reflection. "You're sexy. I wanna eat you, MMMMM," I shoved the spoon in my mouth. I giggled after, and wiped my chin, wondering why the hell I just did that.

Suddenly, I heard a soft chuckle from behind me, and I froze. My eyes went wide, and I dropped the spoon into the bowl as I quickly turned around to see who was eavsdropping on me.

Rachel was sitting on the high stool at the island, laughing at me. She was wearing a black RUNAWAYS shirt with tiger-striped pyjama shorts, and Mocassin slippers, so she probably just got out of bed too. Her bright red hair was in a high messy bun, but she still managed to throw on some makeup. Derp.

"How much of that did you see?" I asked. Man, I should have known someone would come when I did that dance.

Rachel shrugged. "Enough to think you're a total weirdo."

Woah. WEIRDO? Pfft. Says the girl who was spying on me..

Instead of replying back or throwing something at her, I just shrugged and went back to eating my cereal, completely ignoring Rachel's presence.

"So," she began. "The girl with the colourful hair....her name's Ally, right?"

"Um, yeah. Ally....Allison....Al. Any of those," I muttered, looking out the window as I continued to sloppily eat my cereal. This was good cereal. "Why?"

"I don't know," she said. Okay then? I just nodded at her, and picked up my cereal and walked over to the island to sit across from her. I didn't want her to feel like I was trying to stay away from her. Even though she kind of freaks me out.

Rachel looked at me, and put her elbow on the table as she rested her chin on her palm. "How old are you?" She asked.

"Sixteen," I told her, stirring my bowl with the spoon.

When Ally didn't say anything, I looked up at her. She looked amused.

"What about you?" I asked awkwardly.

"Seventeen," she shrugged. "I'm graduating." Wow, when I first saw Rachel I thought she was at least twenty. It's probably all the makeup and piercings, and maybe the fact she has a big tattoo of a rose on her arm.

"You going to college?" I asked, taking another spoonful. This milk was really good. It was better than any milk I've ever drank.

"Nope," she responded. "There's no point. It's a load of bullshit."

I was struggling with the whole college idea myself, but only because I couldn't decide what I wanted to be. Ally wants to be a cosmetologist, and open up her own hair and makeup business. Either that, or she wants to do movie makeup. Since she claims to be a terrible artist, she can't be a tattoo artist, which was her first choice in the sixth grade. It's also a bit hard to get jobs around here if you look like Rachel or Ally.

"Then what do you plan on doing?" I asked, curiously.

Rachel sighed. "Um, I was... thinking of becoming a tat artist. There's not really anything else I want to do."

"Are you any good at art?" I asked her, glancing at her rose tattoo.

"I'm pretty good," she admitted. "For this tattoo on my arm, um....I drew the rose on paper and showed the guy what I wanted. It looked exactly like this," she tapped the rose. My eyes widened.

"That's good, then," I told her truthfully. "Is the rose supposed to mean anything?"

She shrugged. Rachel's really quiet. Even when she talks, she sounds monotone. She's probably shy. Me on the other hand, I go up for random old people and tell them I like their weave.

The sound of footsteps coming down the stairs startled me, and no other but Ally came around the corner, grinning. She was already dressed, and did her hair and makeup. Her hair was in two low ponytails, and she was wearing glitter today.

"Hey hoes," she greeted ever so nicely, and came over to us, looking at Rachel. "Um, hey Rachel."

"Hi," Rachel said, blushing. I raised an eyebrow. Ally leaned over me, and grabbed my cereal bowl.

"Sure Ally, you can have some," I said sarcastically. Ally pulled up a stool, and sat beside me. Rachel was fidgetting with her hair.

"Um, Holly," Ally said, "Want to tell me why you were sleeping half naked last night?"

Rachel's eyes widened, and Ally smirked at her.

"Uh," I chuckled, "I was too lazy to throw my PJ's on."

"Hm, I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, and all I see is you sprawled right next to me, in your bra and underwear. I'll admit, I was a tad freaked."

Rachel chuckled. "Someone could have walked in."

"Exactly!" Ally poked my arm. "You need to be more careful. I know our relationship is steaming up, and you want to get down and dirty every night with me, but Holly, please, you got to calm your hormones."

Rachel looked at the both of us, confused. "Are you two...." she trailed off, not wanting to finish.

Ally chuckled. "God, no. No offence to her, but she's not my type anyways."

"Hardy har har," I rolled my eyes. "Well, it's okay because I like my women with normal hair."

Ally chuckled, and Rachel just sat there, looking more and more confused.

"Are you guys like, you know?" Rachel muttered.

"Into girls?" Ally smirked. Rachel nodded.

"Ew, hell no," Ally and I said in unision, and exchanged looks.

Rachel's eyes darkened for a second. "Um, okay."

Ally glanced at me when Rachel looked away, and I just shrugged. I don't really know anything about Rachel, so I can't assume what's going on beneath that red hair of hers.

"So," I said, when it got awkward for a second. "Ally, is everyone else still sleeping?"

"I heard Jordan and Morgan talking in their room when I went to the bathroom. I think they had a crazy time last night."

I bit the inside of my cheek. As innocent as Morgan looks, she's actually very wild. Her and Jordan are always doing something sexual. Crazy hoes.

"Well, everybody better get up soon," I muttered. "I'm dying of boredom."

"It's only like ten-thirty."

"So? I feel like it's been forever since I woke up."

When I glanced over at Rachel, I noticed she kept stealing glimpses of Ally. Hm....interesting.

"I'm going out for a smoke," Rachel finally said, getting up from the stool. I'm not surprised that she smokes. Rachel walked away from us, and headed towards the door.

"She's not that bad," Ally muttered when Rachel shut the door behind her, leaving the two of us alone. I looked over at Shane and Brandon, who were still passed out on the couch.

I shrugged. "She's just quiet. I don't know what everybody else's problem is. We had a very small chat just before you came."

"I like her hair," Ally commented, twirling a piece of her own.

We started to hear chatter from upstairs, and I suddenly heard Morgan yelling at somebody, followed by a loud booming of laughter. I could recognize Damian's laugh from anywhere. Morgan and Damian are always fighting. Always.

"....like you don't just walk in, you douchebag!" Morgan screeched to her brother as she came down, her cheeks red with embarrassment. Ally burst into laughter.

"What happened, doll?" I smirked at Morgan, who quickly wiped her glasses on the front of the big white t-shirt she was wearing. It was probably Jordan's.

"God, my brother's such an asshole," Morgan hissed. "He starts banging on the wall, and then next thing you know, he walks right into our room."

"So?" Ally raised an eyebrow. "What's the big deal?"

Morgan cleared her throat. "Jordan and I were kind of in the middle of something."

"Okay, ew," Ally grimaced. Morgan shrugged, still annoyed at what happened to her.

Speaking of which, Jordan came down the stairs, followed by Damian and Amber. Damian's hair was damp, probably from showering, and he was in a black tank top and basketball shorts. Amber was in grey Hollister track pants and a simple red t-shirt. Jordan was still in boxers, wearing no shirt. We were all ready to party, I guess.

"Hey guys," Amber grinned, coming into the kitchen with us. "Top of the morning to you."

Everyone said their 'goodmornings', and Damian pulled up a stool, squishing in between Ally and I. Ally glared at him, then smirked at me as she scooted over to give him room. He smelled really good. Don't smell him. Don't smell him.

Damian turned to me. His damp hair was in his eyes, making him look really sexy. I'm sorry, but it's true.

"Hello Holly, did you sleep well?" He smirked, a glint of humor in his eyes.

"Yes, I slept very well, thank you very much," I smiled. Ally coughed a laugh. Hoe.

"Of course she slept well," she chimed in, "she wasn't wearing clothes. She was practically naked."

Damian's eyes lit up. "Oh, really? I wish I was there to see."

I blushed. "I was too lazy," I explained. Damian gave me a knowing look.

Amber looked at me, amused. "What if someone walked in?"

"Yeah," Morgan chuckled, "like....ahem....my brother." She shot Damian daggers, and he just chuckled.

"I don't think that would have happened," I shrugged. "Well, at the time, I didn't really care. And so what? Look at Jordan over there, he's pretty much naked too!"

Right then, everybody's eyes turned to Jordan, who was standing there like a deer caught in the headlights. His cheeks turned pink. "Hello."

"If Jordan gets to walk around half naked, then why can't I?" Ally asked, frowning. Amber's eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

"Because, Allison," I said, "that wouldn't be very lady-like."

"Who cares?" Damian laughed. "There's nobody here. I say we all strip right here right now."

"Of course you would," Morgan rolled her eyes. "I think there's something sexually wrong with you, bro."

I looked at him. "Yeah," I smirked, ruffling his hair, "I think so, too."

"It's 'cause he hasn't gotten any in a while," Jordan chimed in, propping his elbows up on the island.

Damian raised an eyebrow at him, but I didn't miss how pink his cheeks turned.

"Okay," Damian said quickly, "are we going to eat, yet?"

"I'm just waiting for those losers over there to wake up from their hibernation," Amber jerked her thumb over her shoulder.

"Matt's still sleeping, too," Damian reminded her. "I was going to wake him, but I thought it'd be best if he didn't murder me today."

I decided to volunteer to wake Matt up. This boy will sleep the whole day if he isn't roughly waken by someone like me. I swear when he goes to sleep, he dies.

I made my way up the stairs, hearing Ally scream "AHHHHLIEEEEEEEEE?!" which made me giggle. The wooden steps creaked a bit as I walked up, and I held onto the railing. When I got to the top, I scanned the empty corridor, and found the room Matt and Damian were sharing. The door was closed.

When I walked up to the door, I hesitantly held my hand on the knob, seeing if I could hear Matt at all. When I realised I couldn't, I slowly turned the knob, and opened the door, revealing the boys' room.

Matt was sleeping on the farthest bed from the door. His arm was draped over the bed, and he was sleeping on his side. His brown hair was in his face...and he was also not wearing a shirt.

I'm not the only one.

"Matt," I sang quietly, walking over to his side. I looked down at his sleeping self, and a small smile found its way to my lips. He always looked so peaceful when he was sleeping.

I snapped my fingers. "Come on."

Nothing. I didn't really want to get aggressive yet.

I bit my lip for a second, and sat on the side of the bed, lightly bouncing on it to make the bed shake. "Matty," I said. "Come on you son of a bitch."

I was ready to pounce on this guy. I know he can hear me. I mean, seriously. It's not like he's completely dead to the world at this time. I for one, cannot sleep when there's a lot of people downstairs talking like they're the only people in the world. Especially when Ally's up.

"Matt," I whispered. "Wake up. Shane's dead!"

Slowly, I leaned towards him, ready to poke him or something. I never noticed how long Matt's eyelashes were. Hm, maybe I should....touch them.

Right when I was about to poke his eye, a pair of arms wrapped around me and pushed me down to the bed. HOLY SHIT. Ninja much? The room's spinning.

Suddenly, Matt was hovering over me, smirking as he looked down at me. "Hello Holly," he said huskily. His voice was sleep laden, and I could understand why a guy's tired voice is something girls love.

I narrowed my eyes at him, still trying to realise what just happened. I blinked a couple times. "I hate when you do that," I muttered, rolling my eyes.

Matt chuckled, and slowly got off me. "I was technically up the whole time."

"No shit, Sherlock," I fought the urge to roll my eyes, and crossed my legs Indian style. Matt stood in front of me, looking around the room. For a shirt, probably.

Speaking of which, I don't think I'm ever going to get over that new body of his. Damn. Yeah, he should really put on a shirt before I do something I'll regret.

Matt looked at me before quickly grabbing a t-shirt from his drawers. I can see he doesn't like to fold his clothes neatly, because all I saw when he opened the drawer was a complete and utter mess. Slob.

"You need to learn to be neat," I commented as he threw the shirt on -- a black Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt. I grimaced because of how much I should be wearing that shirt. I love them.

"I am neat," he threw back, and dramatically smoothed out his shirt, smirking at me. I raised my eyebrows as he sat on the bed beside me. He's obviously oblivious to the fact that I have a personal bubble.

"Yeah, okay," I snorted. "You're the messiest person I know."

"Says you!"

"What's wrong with me?" I demanded, turning to face him. "I'm neat."

Matt raised an eyebrow to question me, and after a moment of staring at each other, I sighed. "Shut up," I finally said. "I'm better than you."

Matt laughed. "That's your big insult? 'I'm better than you'?"

"Yeah! Take it like a man!" I snapped. Matt smirked at me. Oh, that smirk. I wish I could just duct-tape his face so I wouldn't see that cocky smirk of his.

"Holly, you're so weird," he muttered, getting up. "You remind me of a straight version of Shane."

For a second I was actually taken back. I raised my eyebrows, questioning what he said. He was joking, right? Shane's straight.....right?

Matt saw my expression, and chuckled as he leaned against the wall. "I'm kidding. I'm pretty sure my brother's straight." But not even I could miss the hesitant look in his eyes when he said that.

Awkward silence.

"You coming downstairs?" I suddenly asked, getting up from the bed. Matt nodded, and after telling me he just needed to do stuff in the bathroom, I nodded and left. Chatter was louder downstairs, and I wondered if Shane and Brandon were up.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw everybody. Yes, Brandon and Shane were up, to confirm my assumption. Immediately, the smell of bacon, eggs and pancakes filled my nostrils, and I literally felt my mouth watering.

Amber, Morgan, Damian and Rachel were in the kitchen on breakfast duty. Wow, Damian cooks? Yes, I was shocked, and I'm pretty sure my jaw almost hit the floor.

Amber was grilling french toast and pancakes, flipping them once in a while, while Morgan was working on the eggs. Rachel was helping Amber, making the mix for the pancakes as she added ingredients and things she needed. Damian was doing bacon, obviously.

"Damian, don't burn the bacon!" Morgan shrieked, looking over her shoulder at her brother, who wasn't paying attention. He was looking at the TV in the living room, where everyone else was watching Mean Girls. Wow.

Damian snapped out of it, and raised an eyebrow, looking down at the bacon. "I like my bacon crispy!" he defended himself.

"Nobody else does!" Morgan snapped.

From the living room, Ally's hand shot up in the air. "I do!" She chirped. "HEY HOLLY!"

I realised I've been leaning against the banister, watching everyone. My eyes widened, and I waved back as everyone turned to me.

"I got Matt up," I said, pointing my thumb over my shoulder. "He's just taking a shower and stuff."

"It's about time," Shane, who was on the couch, said. Jordan was sitting next to him, and Brandon and Ally were on the recliners.

I smirked as I sat on the couch arm, and looked down at Shane. "You guys aren't helping with breakfast?"

"Nope," Brandon said, popping the "P".

"Why not?" I asked, looking at Ally. She just shrugged.

"If I was on kitchen duty, I'd burn this place down," Jordan said, raising his hands in defence.

"Same," Brandon and Shane muttered.

"I just don't like cooking," Ally grinned. She leaned back into the recliner, putting her arms behind her head.

I shook my head dissapprovingly. "You guys suck."

"Why don't you go help them, then?" Shane smirked, poking my leg. "Make us all happy with your amazing cooking skills."

I glanced at the TV, before going to the kitchen to join everybody else. "Need help?" I asked.

Damian looked at me, and Morgan grinned. "Holly, would you be able to do drinks and set the table?"

Ew. Boring. "Sure," I said. Damian chuckled at me, and he gasped when he burnt himself.

"Damian!" Morgan hissed, and Damian started shaking with silent laughter.

"You know what?" Morgan said, stopping what she was doing and coming over to Damian. "You're a disgrace."

"What? They're fine, though!" Damian insisted, gesturing to the sizzling bacon.

"Look how ugly they look!"

"Look how ugly you look!"

Brother and sister love, right? I tried to fight back a smile as I went over to the cupboards. Rachel was kind of in the way, though. She was stirring the batter.

"Rachel?" I asked, startling her. She looked at me, and then the cupboards when I gestured towards there.

"Oh, sorry," she said, moving out of the way. I threw her a smile, before opening them. I looked over my shoulder at her.

"How many cups would I need?" I asked her. I keep forgetting how many people were in the cabin.

"Ten," she answered. "I think."

I shrugged. Good enough. Carefully, one by one I grabbed ten glasses. "You wouldn't happen to want a sippy-cup, would you?" I asked her.

"As tempting as that sounds, I'm good with a glass thanks," she smirked. I grinned, and took out the Dora the Explorer sippy cup, and put one glass back.

"Good, 'cause I call dibs," I said, lifting the Dora cup to show her. Rachel chuckled.

It was kind of a handful having to carry all this glasses (plus my plastic sippy-cup) to the table, so Rachel volunteered to help. What a sweetheart....

"Thanks, a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders," I sighed dramatically and Rachel and I placed the cups onto the small table, so I could gte organized.

Rachel shrugged, smiling. "Well, you know, if you dropped those glasses, I don't think that would have been good, right?"

"That's true. I am kind of a klutz, you know." I raised an eyebrow at her.

Rachel chuckled and went back to what she was doing before Morgan would screech at her. I looked at all the cups.

"WHAT DOES EVERYBODY WANT TO DRINK?" I shouted over all the noise, and turned to face everybody, putting my hands on my hips.

I got several answers of milk, juice, water...and I swear I heard someone say Vodka.

"WHOEVER SAID VODKA ISN'T GETTING ANY, SORRY," I called out with a grin. From across the cabin, I saw Ally throw me a thumbs up. Of course it was her.

Okay, I was confused. I pointed at Damian. "Milk?" He nodded.

"Morgan?"

"Milk," she answered.

"Amber, milk?"

"Juice," she smirked at me, flipping another pancake. I looked at Rachel.

"I'll have milk too," she said.

I nodded, confirming their requests, and turned to the people in the living room. "BUMHOLES, WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I recieved a loud laugh from Jordan.

"Juice."

"Milk."

"Water."

"Pop!"

"Shane you're not getting pop!" I snapped. "It's not good for you in the morning."

Shane gave me a horrid look, and I laughed. "Fine," he sighed in defeat, "I'll have water."

Wow, what a change. "Good," I said, giving him a thumbs up. I opened the fridge and got what everybody wanted, and prepared their cups. What a difficult job, note the sarcasm. Everybody else was doing the fun stuff, like cooking, and here I was, pouring the drinks for these people and putting stuff on the table. This is stuff my mom made me do when I was five. LIKE REALLY.

I eventually set the table, as neat and perfect as I could, and dramatically sighed, putting my hands on my hips. Everybody was already getting their food, putting everything on their plates. I noticed Matt was finally here, also getting some food. I quickly grabbed a plate and ran to the bacon.

There was barely any.

"UM," I snapped, staring at the almost-empty pan, wide-eyed. "WHO TOOK ALL THE BACON?"

"You snooze you lose, babycakes," Amber looked over at me with a teasing grin as she put hersome some pancakes. "But you better get some other stuff before it's all gone!"

With that, I did what everyone else was doing. I put some pancakes, french toast, even some eggs on my plate. I'm not normally an egg fan, but I was too hungry to care. I basically took some of everything, not caring how I looked. My god, everything smelled amazing. My mouth was watering.

When I was done, I took a seat at the round table, and put my milk in front of me. Not long after, Shane, Morgan, Amber, Jordan and Damian joined me, the chairs scraping across the floor as all their chairs moved. Morgan was squished up beside me, with Shane on the other side of me. I tried not to laugh at how we were all crammed at this table. Everybody else came to grab their drinks before going to the living room to eat.

"I'm freaking starving," Amber announced, digging into her eggs. "But lemme just say, I'm not doing dishes."

"Me neither!" Morgan chimed in, raising a hand. "We cooked! I say the guys have to do the dishes." She shot Jordan a grin, taking a sip of her drink.

"No way!" Shane protested, furrowing his eyebrows. "I hate doing dishes."

"I hate cooking," Amber shrugged, "but we have to do it anyways."

"Well that's because it's your job," Damian muttered, smirking. Jordan chuckled, slapping him a high-five under the table. Morgan shot her boyfriend daggers.

"Um, Jordan," Morgan said in an overly-sweet tone. "If you think that I'm going to be cooking for you all the time--"

"I know, I know," Jordan said, quickly taking a swig from his juice as he looked away. Morgan raised an eyebrow at me, and I chuckled.

"Holy freaking shit," Shane moaned after swallowing his bacon. "Damian, this is good bacon."

"YOU SEE?" Damian snapped at Morgan, sticking hisn tongue out. "I told you!"

"Shut up," Morgan rolled her eyes. "You guys will eat anything. I wouldn't even be surprised if you ate dog food."

"Y'know, I actually ate that once," Shane said. I laughed, because I was there when he did. I remember we were like, eight years old, and Shane and Matt used to have a dog named King. Shane thought King's dog food was beef jerky. It was pretty funny.

"I actually think that dog food's pretty good," Jordan shrugged. "It's not as bad as everyone thinks."

Morgan looked at him in disbelief, and Jordan cracked a smile. "Don't worry," he assured her.

Amber and I exchanged a look, and she grimaced at the boys. "Okay, please," she said, "lets change the subject, shall we?"

"We shall," I nodded, tapping my glass.

My eyes trailed over to everybody else in the living room. Mean Girls was still on -- it was at the Talent Show scene, where the girls were doing a 'Christmas Special'. I could hear Ally complaining of how embarrassing it is to do something like that in front of the school.

"What should we do today?" I asked, breaking the silence of us all eating. The sound of forks scraping against plates filled the somewhat already loud room.

"I know!" Ally chimed in from the living room. "We should throw a party!"

"Are you serious, Al?" Matt muttered, his head snapping in her direction. "How can we throw a party?"

Suddenly Amber looked at us in alarm. "Oh my god, I just remembered!"

Everybody looked at her, waiting for what she had to say. Amber bit her lip for a second, then beamed.

"Rachel," she called out. Rachel looked up, stopping what she was doing. Amber grinned.

"I remember you told me you saw a flyer for a party!" Amber exclaimed. "It was for tonight, wasn't it?"

Rachel's lips curled into a smile. "Yeah, you mean the one at the Hudson's?"

"Who's the Hudsons?" I asked.

"This really rich obnoxious family that lives like five minutes away from here," Brandon told me from over at the couch. "They have like three kids, they're all assholes. But they throw the sickest parties every year."

I grinned. "We should go! All of us!"

Amber stroked her chin. "Maybe, those Hudson parties get pretty out of hand, though."

"So?" Damian beamed. "That's exactly why we should go."

I looked around the room, and my eyes landed on Matt, and then Shane.

Another Summer party. What's to go wrong this time?

-----------------------------------------------------------

OKAY. As soon as I wrote that last sentence basically a rough plot of the rest of the story came into my mind.

This story's probably going to be short, but...... whatever :)

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 177 45
Ness has been alone for most of his life. He cared about his mother, but when she wasn't there anymore it hurt so much that he decided he never wante...
89.8K 556 67
( SHITTIEST BOOK YOULL EVER READ, CANT BELIEVE I WROTE THIS) the blonde alexander girl has known the sturniolo boys since she was eight. they're all...
79.1K 3.2K 30
Cadence leaves an abusive boyfriend after years of abuse. She wants to find love, true love, can't live without you love! Can she make it through the...
378K 8.6K 20
*COMPLETED* Welcome to Buckley's Ranch, full of sexy cowboys and all kinds of trouble! Lord 'ave mercy! Jessie is working as a stable hand, seriously...