I don't Mate with Jerks

By KC-Blares

KC Blarez has been harassed, bullied, and picked on for as long as she could remember. When she moves away fo... More

Hunted becomes the Huntress
Chapter 2 ~ Memories Burn
Chapter 3 ~ Wolves Never Forget
Chapter 4 ~ Rumors die, but Haunt for Eternity
Chapter 5 ~ Forgiveness isn't in my Dictionary
Chapter 6 ~ Knock 'em down like Dominoes
Chapter 7 ~ The Devil and his Hell Hounds
Chapter 8 ~ Surviving Friends, Enemies, and Crushes
Chapter 9 ~ Off the Line
Chapter 10 ~ How very Housewarming...
Chapter 11 ~ Unknown Species
Chapter 12 ~ My Oh My
Chapter 13 ~ Big Bad Alpha
Chapter 14 ~ The big 1-8. Wassup Alpha Mate?
Chapter 15 ~ Sugar, Spice, a whole lot of Spite
Chapter 16 ~ No, I'm not Famous
Chapter 17 ~ Furry Love, Smooth Hate
Chapter 18 ~ Forcefully Caged
Chapter 19 ~ Toys and Games
Chapter 20 ~ Kick butt Talent
Chapter 21 ~ Claws and Dresses
Chapter 22 ~ Swiping the Cards
Chapter 23 ~ Seductresses
Chapter 24 ~ Some Hearts still Beat
Chapter 25 ~ Part of Me
Chapter 26 ~ Girls' Night
Chapter 28 ~ Intense Attraction
Chapter 29 ~ Time isn't God
Chapter 30 ~ Hour Glass
Chapter 31 ~ Mist in the Dark
Chapter 32 ~ The Cards are Scattered
Chapter 33 ~ Stolen from the Night
Chapter 34 ~ Territory is Land and Wolf
Chapter 35 ~ Tame the Bloody Flame
Chapter 36 ~ Rest in Shackles
Chapter 37 ~ Six feet of Hell
Chapter 38 ~ The Red Ace
Chapter 39 ~ Bloody Dice
Chapter 40 ~ Crimson Poker Table
Chapter 41 ~ Wide Awake
Chapter 42 ~ Black Queen
Chapter 43 ~ Impossibly Possible
Chapter 44 ~ Stitch my Heart
Epilogue

Chapter 27 ~ Just another Global Crisis

331K 8.5K 527
By KC-Blares

Ali's and Maggie's dresses to the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PLEASE

COMMENT

AND 

VOTE!

Love y'all!! <3

~KC Blares

*******************************************************************************************

Chapter 27 ~ Just another Global Crises

Damon’s P.O.V.

“Dude, wake up,” I felt someone give me a shove and I growled, rolling over onto my stomach and shoving my face into my pillow. There was a sigh and I heard shuffling around and someone kicking a glass bottle aside. The next thing I know, the sheets beneath me are moving and I land face first on my bedroom floor.

“What the hell?” I snapped, rolling onto my back and glaring up at Luke and Jeff.

“That’s what I should be asking you, dude!” Luke exclaimed. “What up with this?” he questioned with one raised eyebrow as he ushered to the beer bottles scattered across the floor. I sighed, rubbing my face tiredly.

“I, uh, I was just a little pissed,” I mumbled, feeling a hangover coming on. My brain was already pounding against the inside of my skull and the sunlight streaming in from the windows burned my eyes. Jeff noticed me wince and seemed to understand right away what it was as he ran to close the curtains, helping the pain numb a bit.

“A little?” Jeff snickered, looking around the room. “It looks like you threw a party in here with all these bottles and cans,” he said as he began kicking some aside into the corner. I moaned, trying to recall last night.

I remember KC wrapped in that guy’s arm while watching a movie in only shorts and a tank top and looking way too comfortable. After that, my mind was wrapped up in a whole bunch of thoughts that I didn’t want to think about. All of them very much related to KC. It got so bad that I had to drink to stop my instincts from taking over. I didn’t know how much longer I could keep my wolf tamed.

“I was just pissed, let’s leave it at that,” I growled, not wanting to go deep into the subject. “What time is it anyway?” I asked, slowly clambering to my feet, still a little wobbly beneath me.

“Two o’clock,” Luke replied with a smirk. “KC and Dan were looking for you when you didn’t show up for that training thing this morning. Ryan ended up covering for you,” he informed as he crossed his arms, leaning against the wall. “Damn, Dan was furious,” he laughed, Jeff chiming in.

“Where is he now?” I questioned, not really knowing exactly why I cared.

“He’s at the mall,” Jeff grunted, obviously finding that funny, but I was just confused. Jeff noticed the look on my face and added, “The girls dragged him with them.”

“That makes sense,” I mused, sorely heading towards the bathroom while trying to think where the damn aspirins were. After fumbling around the cabinet in the bathroom for a moment, I finally found them towards the back and popped a few of them.

An hour earlier…

KC’s P.O.V.

            “So I can guess you two are going to the dance together?” I laughed as Amber ran to hug Dan after training had ended up. Without Damon trying to mess things up, it went really smooth the pups finally learned something. If I could trade Damon for Ryan for training, I would do it in a heartbeat. At least he’s actually cooperative.

“Are you kidding?” Amber giggled, pulling Dan’s arm around her shoulders. “I swear that is the most stupid question that has ever left your lips,” she said as she pecked a kiss onto Dan’s cheek.

“Whatever,” I mused. “I’m surprised you two weren’t nominated for the stupid Queen and King,” and the moment I said that Amber’s eyes were practically bulging out of her head.

“The Prom is Friday,” she gasped, making Dan turn to look at her with a curious expression.

“Yeah, so?” Dan shrugged carelessly as I just stared at my spazztic friend peculiarly. You’d think I’d be used to this by now.

“We have to get dresses!” she squealed, grabbing my arm and quickly dashing for the house. You could just tell by the look on her face she was using the pack link to tell Maggie and Danica what she was all wild about. The next thing I see is Maggie, Danica, and Ali running out of the pack house with pale faces.

“You guys are such girls!” I yelled at all of them once Amber started slowing down. They just gave me a look before Maggie grabbed my other arm and began forcefully dragging me towards the car.

“Dan! Move your butt!” Amber called back to him as he started running after us, a fearful look on his face claiming that he knew he was going to get into trouble whether he didn’t or did come.

“Guys, it’s a stupid dance! We have dresses!” I argued with them, trying to plant my feet in the ground and stop but they just pulled harder and rolled their eyes at me.

“KC, it’s Senior Prom. To a girl, a dress is everything and this dance is where school lives are forgotten and guys only see the girl in the beautiful dress on the dance floor,” Danica lectured, as she walked steadily behind me. I crammed my head around to stare at her, not knowing exactly how to respond to that.

“Wow, that was so deep,” Amber said just as she pushed me into the backseat of Dan’s car before she climbed into the passenger’s. Danica climbed into the far back and Ali and Maggie jumped into the row with me.

“My gawd, Dan, you are so freakin’ slow!” Amber shamed him as he climbed into the car, taking his time in inserting the key into the ignition.

“I don’t see why you guys are so anxious about stupid dresses,” he shrugged as he began pulling out into the main road. “Oh lord, here we go again,” I thought dreadfully to myself with a shake of my head. Simultaneously, all the girls erupted into yells and shuns and shames and explanations as Amber smacked him upside the head.

“I get it!” Dan barked over their noise, giving Amber a stern look that instantly melted once their eyes locked. I knew Dan was forgetting that he was driving the moment her began to lean towards Amber.

“Hey, Romeo! Eyes on the road,” I snapped, flicking his forehead and making him jump in realization what was going on.

“T-Thanks, Kace,” he stuttered as he turned onto the highway.

“Yeah, thanks, Kace,” Amber pouted, clearly disappointed that she couldn’t wrap her arms around Dan while he was driving a freakin’ car!

“Anytime,” I simply smirked, sitting back in my seat and staring out the window in silence for the rest of the time till we got there.

***

“No, it’s totally not your color,” Maggie said, making me spin once in the stupid yellow dress.

“Thank you for agreeing!” I exclaimed. “I look like a freakin’ bee!”

“No, you’re more of a wasp,” Dan chuckled while Danica and Maggie tried to muffle their laughs.

“Ha ha, real funny you…”

“Go try on the next one!” Amber instructed, ushering me back into the changing room, but I just stood there and rolled my eyes with exhaustion.

“Come on, Amber, this is like the twelfth dress I’ve tried on and I hate every one of them!” I said a little too loudly. “I’ll wear skirts and dresses to clubs and stuff, but not… this!” I complained as I clutched the thick and puffy bottom part of the dress.

“Danica, Maggie, and I have already found our dresses! We’re just waiting on you and Ali to find one and we’re not leaving this mall until you two find one!” Amber said with great determination.

“Shopaholics much?”  I sighed as I turned and walked back into the dressing room, struggling out of the yellow dress and into the next that Dan had found for me.

“I hate it,” I stated before I even came out to show them, staring at the full length mirror in front of me and frowning at the person that looked back.

“Come out so we can see it,” Danica called and I murmured a curse under my breath as I exited the little room, watching Dan’s face turn bright red as he struggled to not burst out into laughter.

“Absolutely not,” I hissed as I crossed my arms across the frilly pink breast of the dress, feeling like I had been eaten and spit out by a cotton candy machine.

“I know,” Dan cackled. “But I just wanted to see you wearing pink,” he pulled out his phone and snapped a picture before I could even register what he was doing.

“Delete it now,” I snarled, baring my fangs at him. He hastily shook his head as he stuffed his phone back into his pocket, pulling Amber in front of him like a human shield.

“Babe, delete it, please?” Amber pleaded, turning around and winding her arms around his waist. Instantly his irises were consumed with black and his face was taken over by a look of lust. He was completely oblivious to the fact that Amber was snaking her hand into his back pocket, pulling out his phone and deleting the picture as she placed a kiss on his neck.

“Thank you!” she sang as she stuffed the phone back into his pocket and pecked another kiss on his lips, Dan looking lost and confused.

“Next dress,” I huffed as I slid back into the changing room and pulled on the next dress.

“Oh my gosh, Ali, that’s the perfect dress!” I heard Danica breathe. I poked my head out for a moment to see Ali wearing a gorgeous purple dress that reached her knees. It was strapless with a silky brighter purple sash around the waist that glistened with crystal sequins. The bottom slightly puffed out with a mix of light and dark purples and scattered sequins glistened in the light. It completely complemented her complexion and her short ebony hair.

“Looking spiffy,” Dan complemented and Amber and Maggie agreed with nods of approval.

“You look awesome, girl,” I beamed at her. She was practically shrinking back into the changing room with embarrassment, clearly not used to many compliments.

“Thanks,” she murmured quietly, quickly retreating back into the safety of her dressing room.

“KC, are you ready yet?” Danica asked, adjusting herself in her seat so that she faced towards me.

“Yeah, I guess, but I’m not sure about this dress,” I practically whispered to myself, cautiously slipping out into the hallway. Gasps came from both Amber and Maggie and Dan whistled, earning him a flick in the temple from Amber.

“It’s perfect!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 421 13
Kate's always been an alcoholic. Hates being sober and doesn't dream of love. James is in love with another girl and doesn't want his mate. What wil...
580K 19.4K 51
THEY Know I'm Special YET They Don't Know The Full Extent Of It THEY Think I'm A Weakling YET I'm More Prepared Then They Imagined THEY Hope To Destr...
1.9M 27.8K 35
-"I will never be you'r anything!" i yell at Kyle, i see the pain flash in his eyes but i dont care , he cant treat me this way for years and then ex...
1.7M 50.6K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...