BoyxBoy Short Stories

By Denice3424

REQUESTS are open! If you have a requests please PM me and I'll consider making a short story out of it! More

1. In Love With My Bestfriend
2. Best Work Out Ever pt. 1
3. Best Workout Ever pt. 2
4. Best Workout Ever pt. 3 (last part)
5. What's Next?
6. Anger management pt. 1
7. Anger Management pt. 2
8. Anger Management pt. 3 (last part)
9. Happy
10. Emo Freak pt. 1
11. Emo Freak pt. 2
12. Emo Freak pt. 3 (last part)
13. The New Neighbors
14. My Dear Stepbrother pt. 1
15. My Dear Stepbrother pt. 2 (last part)
16. I Love You Bro pt. 1
17. I Love You, Bro pt. 2 (last part)
18. Big Bad Boss pt. 1
19. Big Bad Boss pt. 2 (last part)
20. My Boss' Obsession
21. That Guy I Work With pt. 1
23. That Guy I Work With pt. 3
24. That Guy I Work With pt. 4 (last part)
25. Rebound pt. 1
26. Rebound pt. 2 (last part)
27. We Shared a Toilet Stall
28. William Harder pt. 1
29. William (Even) Harder pt. 2
30. William Hardest pt. 3 (last part)
31. Cal
32. Dad's collegue dinner
33. Cal pt. 2

22. That Guy I Work With pt. 2

1.2K 40 0
By Denice3424

Levi's Point of View

"Hello?" 

"Hi, it's Levi from the restaurant, is this Heath?" 

"Oh, yes, hi Levi"

"Hi, I'm calling to let you know we've decided to hire you as our dishwasher, if you're still interested" 

"Really?! Yes, I'd be happy to work with you!"

"Great, you can start this Saturday at 6.30am." 

"Thank you, Levi. I'll make sure to be on time" 

***

Five days later

I entered the restaurant, it was still dark outside, the sun hadn't even risen yet. It was 6.20 and I was on open-duty every Saturday. Frank arrives at 10am and Alissa arrives at 8am. It takes me an hour to open up and get things ready, I usually open up with Jeff, but from today it's with Heath, which is nothing for me to complain about. I turned on the radio and walked into the office, I put my jacket and keys into my locker. Heath's white T-shirt was still hanging on my locker, it was dry now, so I pulled it down and folded it, putting it in my locker. As I walked out of the office, I began turning on the lights and slowly began taking down the chairs from the tables. 

I would rather be on open-duty than closing-duty. I hate staying till' late. I'm a morning person, I've tried switching shifts with Tommy on Sundays, where I close up and he opens, but we've never made it work, and lately he's been harder to speak to, more than usual.

I wasn't even half done with the chairs when Heath arrived. It was slightly chill outside so he was wearing a thin jacket, he smiled when he saw me. 

"Hi, Levi!"

"Oh hey, Heath, come in" I smiled. He entered the restaurant and began unzipping his jacket, I stopped what I was doing and walked towards the office, knowing he was following me.

"We don't really have a spare locker but-" I cut myself off as I turned around to see he was still wearing my shirt. It was just as tight on him as before, but he looked hot in it, you could see his muscles tensing from every movement. "-is that my shirt?"

"Oh... Yes, I hope you don't mind, I though maybe we could switch back, if you still have mine" He asked raising a brow and smiling.

"Uhm yes, no of course I don't mind. Your shirt is here, do you want it now?" I asked, he nodded simply and I reached into my locker and grabbed his shirt, passing it to him. "Here you go." I smiled.

"Thanks" He took off my shirt, with effort, since it was so tight. I found myself staring at his abs, so I decided to talk, to make it less awkward.

"But, anyway, as I was saying, you can just use my locker so far. If you want." I said.

He smiled, "great, thanks." He gave me my shirt, and put on his own. "Thanks for letting me borrow your shirt." He said as he put his jacket in my locker.

"No problem. Alright, shall we get started?" I asked, and he nodded. I led him behind the counter and into the kitchen. It was clean, for now. 

"Alright, so here is the washing machine, the cups, glasses, mugs etc. goes here-" I pointed inside the huge machine, "The cutlery goes into this small one, and the plates and other flat objects go here. Alright?" I asked, making sure he understood. "Then we move here to the things that are not allowed into the machine, and thats the fine china and the fragile wine glasses, so you have to wash them with your hands, but please for gods sake, don't forget cleaning gloves, you might cut yourself. The mop and other cleaning supplies are behind the door, you will need that for close up, or if something gets spilled in here, so whenever it's needed, beside before close up. Any questions?" I asked. He shook his head. "Good, now, follow me, so I can show you your schedule." I led him back into the office, I sat down in Franks big chair and grabbed Heath's schedule from under the table. 

"Did you get my message about my school-hours?" He asked. I nodded. Frank put me to do his schedule, and I can't lie and say I didn't make sure we'd have as many shifts together as possible, without it being too suspicious. 

"And don't worry, today is the only day you have open- and close-up. It's gonna be a hard day today for both of us, but it's only so that you get all your training on one day instead of divided into two days. I usually don't have this long shifts either, but it's necessary for me to teach you how it's done." I handed him his schedule and I gave him a chance to look it over. He sat down on the chair in front of me.

"So... do I have any shifts with you?" He asked, shyly. I looked up at him, confused. Crap, now new thoughts are gonna fuck up my brain. Okay Levi, just don't think about it, he's just curious. 

"Uhm, I think so, Just a sec" I got up and went to my locker to find a copy of my shifts. I handed him my paper so he could compare. I kneeled down beside him, placed my hand on the handle of his chair and pointed out some days. "We have Wednesday afternoons together, see, you meet at 4pm till' 10.30pm you are on closing up-duty with Tommy, I meet at 3pm till' 9pm, and Saturdays we open up together at 7am and both end at 3pm. So we have two days a week together." I looked up at him. 

"Awesome" he smiled and nodded and placed his hand on the handle, accidentally placing his hand on top of mine. He quickly removed it and placed both his hands on his lap, his cheeks turning slightly crimson. 

"Cool, okay, so, is there anything about your schedule that doesn't work?" I asked getting up and putting my schedule back into my-our locker. 

"No, everything's perfect, but- so we close at 10.30pm?" He asked and got up as well. 

"Yes, well, the restaurant closes at 10pm we don't take anyone in after 10, but we go home at 10.30 officially, if everything is done, otherwise we stay and help each other until everything is done. Alright?" I asked, he nodded. "Alright, and one last thing, when Frank meets you two can talk payment, but you'll probably get around the same as the waiters."

"Okay, great" he nodded showing me that he understood.

"Alright, let's get started then." I went out into the shop, and turned the "Sorry, we're closed"-sign around, so everyone could see we were open. I went back to taking the chairs down from the tables and Heath helped. 

***

It was 8pm and the restaurant only had one older couple in. And Heath was in the kitchen, washing dishes, while Alissa and I cleared tables. Frank had left an hour ago. They liked Heath, or well, Alissa did, Frank doesn't really like anyone, and Tommy hadn't met him yet, but I had the feeling he would not like the guy. Heath and Alissa got along pretty well. I love Alissa and all, but she can be such a slut sometimes. She has a boyfriend but she hits on everyone. I was actually surprised she didn't hit on Heath today. Which had me thinking...

I walked towards Alissa and began wiping the same table as her. 

"Dude, what the hell are you doing? I don't wanna do double work, find your own table" She looked at me confused at my actions. I decided to ignore her laziness.

"Hey Ali? How come you haven't hit on the new guy, he's been here around 10 hours already?" I asked confused. 

"Fuck you Levi, I have a boyfriend" She laughed, she knew she was a player, so she didn't mind. We had been friends for a long time, so we could take each others sass. 

"No but seriously, Ali, come on, why haven't you, not even as much as an innocent wink? Who are you?"

"Shut up Levi, beside me having a boyfriend, Heath is one hundred percent gay. I don't bother with the gay ones." She laughed, moving on to another table. 

"Oh screw you" I murmured. She knew I was gay, so I couldn't tell if she was joking, or if she actually thought he was gay. Cause if she does think that, then she's so wrong. I went back to cleaning my table. 

"Hey Levi, mind tossing me a cloth from the kitchen?" Alissa shouted from the other end of the restaurant, she's so lazy, I was only a couple of feet closer to the kitchen than her. I sighed and entered the kitchen where Heath was. He looked good in the dirty apron and yellow cleaning gloves, there was a dirty cloth hanging from his shoulder, it almost seemed as if he had worked here for ages.

I grabbed a clean cloth from one of the drawers, making Heath turn around. I nodded simply and was about to leave again before he cut me off.

"Wait Levi, dude you have to help me out, my apron is about to fall down, and my hair keeps falling down in front of my face, I can't see shit" He chuckled slightly, holding up his hands that were covered in yellow gloves, that were covered with foam, whilst trying to swing his hair back, but failing, since it kept falling back. I chuckled a little, but stepped closer to him nonetheless. I pressed the clean cloth between the strap of my apron and knelt down behind him to tie his apron, I made sure to make a bow that rested fine above his ass. Then I got up, I had to slightly stand on my toes to reach his hair, but froze, what should I do with his hair? 

"Just slick it back, somehow" he said as if he had read my mind. 

"Okay..." I ran my finger through his wavy hair, which had a little amount of wax in it. I ran my fingers through it a couple of times slicking it completely back, I looked down at him, and noticed him looking at my lips. I went back to being shorter than him, and used one hand to push some hair behind his ear. 

"Thanks" he said looking into my eyes.

I smiled, "No problem," I said, just as I said it a lock of hair fell down in front of his face again. I sighed and leaned towards him again, but before I could reach for his hair he wrapped his hands around my waist and pushed his lips against mine and kissed me harshly. My eyes widened and before I could even react, a loud noise from the restaurant cut us off. 

"LEVI! It's a goddamn cloth, whats taking so goddamn long?!" Alissa shouted. We backed away from each other quickly, none of saying anything, I couldn't comprehend what just happened, I was stressed. It happened so quickly, I rushed out of the kitchen and tossed the cloth to Alissa. 

"Jesus Christ, remind me to do things myself next time"

"I think Jesus has more important things to do" I said back, she laughed but I couldn't even smile. I grabbed my cloth and began wiping the tables. The swing doors to the kitchen had small square windows, I wanted to turn around and go back in there, but I couldn't. What should I say? I just realised I probably had wet marks around my waist from the foam on his gloves when he had wrapped his hands around me. Fuck, even though the kiss lasted less than a second, it was one of the most heated kisses ever. I remember every second of it, his soft warm lips, his hands around my waist, his wavy hair tickling my forehead. Ugh, I get turned on just thinking of him. I looked at Alissa and noticed something in her hair, making me smile. But would it work? Was it the right time? Fuck it, he kissed me right? 

I walked over to Alissa, "hey Ali, can I borrow that?" I asked pointing towards her hair.

She looked at me weirdly, "Sure" she took it off and handed it to me.

"Thank you" I smiled and walked back behind the counter and stood in front of the door to the kitchen. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Heath was in front of the sink washing wine glasses. When he heard the doors open he looked up at me swiftly. 

"Levi..." He whispered, he didn't smile, he looked worried, I would be too, but he shouldn't be. 

"I've gotten you something" I said with a smile, and held up a grey hair clip with sparkles. He chuckled. 

"Thanks, just what I needed" He smiled. I walked towards him and ran a hand through his hair, using my other to place the clip in his hair, I failed the first time making it fall to the ground, he laughed at me but as I tried again I made it sit perfectly, making the hair stay back. I looked up at him and he looked at me smiling. His smile faded as his gaze fell to my lips, he slowly leaned closer to me attaching our lips. This time I wasn't as panicky as before. I closed my eyes and kissed back, wrapping my hands around his neck, his hands slid down to my waist and he pulled us closer together. Our kiss deepened, and he opened his mouth, using his tongue to roam inside my mouth. My cheeks were burning, it felt like I was melting under his touch. His body was pressed against mine and his warmth radiated off of him hitting me. I began breathing heavily, I could feel his breath as well, making him pull away slowly. He looked down at me.

"Wow" he took a deep breath, he smiled.

"Wow..." I smiled raising my brow. "I liked that" 

"Me too"

***

Authors Note:

So... did you like it? 

Part 3 coming up :D 

OBS: You'll notice this story jumping back and forth in time, so be observant. Also, keep in mind this is my first time playing with time, so it might not be perfect.

Stay Happy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 2K 15
Again too many ideas but I don't think that I would be committed enough to write a whole stories so...one shots...YAY!! Please be mindful that these...
79 1 5
⚠️discontinued ⚠️ This book will consist of short stories/oneshots for different people that I look up to :) This book will include some members of t...
98.8K 3.8K 32
best friends, rainy days, cuddles, tears, fights, and most importantly two boys in love // if you have any requests please comment and I might use yo...
177K 5.3K 27
-COMPLETED- Boyxboy One Shots and Short Stories. SHORT STORIES: This is going to be my dumping ground for all the random stories that pop into my he...