12. Emo Freak pt. 3 (last part)

Jacobs POV

We walked up to the school, hand in hand, and as we entered the school all eyes were on us. We could see the intolerance in their eyes, the hatred and disgust showing so clearly. My used-to-be jock friends came and shoved us around, pushing us harshly against one another. People were beginning to throw paper balls and other stuff at us. It was unbearable to see how much they couldn't stand us, and for what? For loving each other? I was having a really hard time seeing how that could be a bad thing. People began calling us names, bad words slipped their mouths, we walked backwards through the angry crown and eventually turned to run out of the school grounds. We ran but as we opened the exit door, we saw Stacey and Dallas with spears. Spears with rivets and spikes. It was getting more and more scary, we turned again and saw the entire school with spears. On began throwing them at us. Jc was next to me telling me to watch out, but I was too shocked to take it to me and actually watch out. He began yelling my name, people had shoved us further away from each other, which seemed to be the worst possible thing to do to me right now. I needed Jc with me right now more than ever.

''Jacob! Watch out! Jacob!'' he was screaming as loud as he could, using all his energy.

''Jacob! Jacob!? Jacob?''

''what?'' I looked around.

''Jacob baby, are you okay?'' he asked, bringing me back to reality. Luckily, what it was just me daydreaming, or yeah, it wasn't much like a dream, more of a nightmare actually. But it was gone when Jc slightly squeezed my shoulder to be assure that I was okay. Which I was since I knew I didn't have to go through with this alone, but with the nicest person I know and love. Yes, love. He told me he loved me on our first date, which felt great. I, of course, told him back right after, not because I felt obligated to, but because it was what I felt, and he knew that.

''Jacob, you're worrying me so much right now'' Jc mumbled looking up at me with wide eyes, once again knocking me out of my trance. It was very obvious that he was worried, so I was quick to answer, I didn't like him worrying about me, especially when it's for no reason.

''yeah, yeah, sorry I was just... never mind, shall we?'' I asked smilingly.

''look, maybe I've put too much pressure on you, if you want to wait-''

''no, no, no we're doing this, come on.'' I said quickly and entangled our fingers, dragging him into the school halls with me. we ignored the stares and went to his locker first, since his was closest. He let go of my hand and grabbed his books. Many people were staring, some glaring but mainly just staring. It wasn't a big deal, I would stare too if one of the jocks were holding an emo's hand, it's a weird mix-up, but I didn't care, I'm happy with jc, just the way he is. I was leaning against his locker while he grabbed his last books and put them in his backpack. After he finished we walked along to my locker to get my stuff, we saw some of the jocks, but they just walked by glaring at Jc like he was dead meat. I didn't want them to have a problem with us, and I especially didn't want it to go out on Jc. If they as much as lay a finger on him, I'll make sure to make it my life goal to make their life a living hell. Jc is the first guy I've ever felt this way with, he just... it's unexplainable. All I know, I that I love him, and I don't want anything bad to happen to him. I'd do anything for him, I've completely fallen for him.

***

Jc' POV

Lunch was over and I kissed Jacob on the lips as a goodbye since we didn't have any classes together for the rest of the day.

''Uhm wait, Jc. Would you like to come over today? To meet my dad maybe?'' Jacob asked as I was bout to leave. I nodded with a wide smile and pecked his cheek before hugging him tightly.